What is the best Anglosphere country to live in?

What is the best Anglosphere country to live in?
What is the easiest for an American to move to?
Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada?
What's the best way to go there?

Attached: Tucker Carlson-1017-GQ-MOCA03-01.jpg (800x1200, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism_in_Australia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Right now?
NZ
Low economy but less foreigners

>best
NZ of course.

>easiest
Canada.

>way to go there
Probably by plane.

Almond Activator 2018: Deluxe Edition

Why would you move to some faggot country that has been sucked dry by parasites? Dude, United Kingdom, Belgium, Israel... No. All these places gotta go. Same fucking shit over and over again. I'm trying to play Almond Activator 2018: Deluxe Edition not Reader Rabbit MSDOS EDITION.

I mean get citizenship.

Any of them will beg to take in nonwhites. Otherwise, unless you have a million dollars lying around that you can invest, you're not getting in.

Canada. The rest of us are full mate.

Full of non whites

And? No more so than the other countries listed.

Why would they not want whites from other countries that will have large white families and integrate?

Please cross NZ off your list. I can think of at least 5 ways you're not welcome here.

I will look into it first

Because they are mentally ill products of a degenerated collapsing high-tech society and they don't care if they destroy themselves

Whether you integrate isn't just a function of skin colour, and burgers are terrible at it.

Why doesn't nz want us white American people.

Canada is a good bet. We, at large, know America is responsible for a lot of good and we respect them as neighbours.
Just be prepared for "'MERICA!" a lot. Ever since that took off, it's been a hit out here. We all do "'MERICA! FUCK YEAH!" still.

Used to work with a 'Merican, had the southern drawl and everything. Loved to tease her about shit, you could just say 'America!' and she'd yell 'HEY!' in her twang from anywhere in the store, it was like psychic powers. Awesome stuff.

We get along fairly well and I think the integration would be seamless; as far as I know Canada is more lax pretty much all over the place. Just mind your manners, being polite in Canada goes a lo-o-o-ong way.

There's no nice way to say this, and don't take this as applying to all Americans - some of you are fine, but in general you guys are (by NZ standards) loud, rude, arrogant, and unwilling to actually try to he kiwis.

>tfw no southern drawl merican gf

>Whether you integrate isn't just a function of skin colour
Yes it is, non whites can't integrate into Western countries.

That's because the burgers that move there are probably leftists that hate America and the whites in NZ . Wherever I moved I would integrate to the best of my ability and my kids (which I will have a lot) would no longer be Americans at all.

>race is just skin color

Attached: grayons.jpg (720x736, 32K)

You'll always sound like one yank

Best is USA

America is a Spanish speaking country though
Um
No hablo espanol, senior

Did Hitler suddenly find a new subject to be retarded in? So now in addition to Jow Forums basement-dwelling virgin manchild garbage he will also spout Jow Forums basement-dwelling virgin manchild garbage?

>sourced information and peer-reviewed studies
>Jow Forums basement-dwelling virgin manchild garbage
Hedonists really can't think, can they? I guess it helps you brainlets cope, calling everything you don't like stupid, but damn.

Are you a skilled individual? I.e. do you have degrees and 5+ years of work experience in a skilled field?

Are you trying to marry someone in the target country?

If neither of those apply, good luck getting into Australia (and, I assume, NZ).

You sure showed us, posting factually accurate studies on how those countries are begging nonwhites to come in.

>it didn't read
For fuck's sake, the combined IQ of all the idiots who give me (You)s has to be in the single digits. You drooling retard, I quoted
"Jow Forums".

Are you going to post a source or not? Guess you will have to admit you were talking out of your ass, only repeating bitter virgin manchild memes.

Not him, but Hitler's right. Get over yourself faggot.

sage for ot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism_in_Australia
>White Australia dismantled (common knowledge)
>net immigration increased by a factor of 7 in the past 25 years, and the growth was overwhelmingly from nonwhite countries.
Nothing pisses me off more than you smug bastards, who think that ceaselessly asking for sources is a way to dodge responsibility for using their shriveled brains. Do you actually think people believe you're asking this in good faith? Give me a fucking break, all you do is whinge and moan post after post, asking for source after source, only to never read any of it and shove your head even further into your distended asshole. I hope you choke on your own shit.

And what does "bitter virgin manchild" mean, practically speaking? You accuse me of speaking out of my ass, and yet the fact is I'm the only one who ever bothers to post sources and logical arguments--you think that spewing buzzwords when confronted with something that conflicts with your inflated ego isn't talking out of your ass?

Attached: leftist intellectuals.jpg (479x434, 12K)

You admit you lied about "begging nonwhites to come in" then? Because you repeatedly have been asked to provide a source and haven't.

Something really simple like a govt official from those countries saying "If you are not white, please immigrate here! We beg you!" would do.

Oh, please. Don't play semantics with me over a statement, not even addressing a bottom-feeder like you, which was hardly in a formal context. If this is the only way you can "win" an argument, you've already lost, mental midget.
And I even gave you a point-blank source showing to anyone with an ounce of logical reasoning that, yes, Australia has changed its policy over the past few decades specifically to accommodate nonwhites, and furthermore it has greatly increased the rate of immigration. If you need a peer-reviewed journal to tell you what is blatantly obvious from simple observation, I recommend suicide, as you are obviously utterly incapable of functioning in everyday life.

>semantics
You said something and now backpedal when you realized you can't back up your claims. Once again,

>Any of them will beg to take in nonwhites.

Direct quote from you. You were asked for a source. Provide one or admit you lied.

>You said something and now backpedal when you realized you can't back up your claims
Absolute bullshit. This is just bants rooted in reality--I gave you exactly the kind of source you asked for, but because it didn't match EXACTLY the literal meaning of a word, you immediately pretend like you 'got' me. I suppose if someone said, "I can think of a million reasons for that" in passsing, you'd sperg at them and demand a detailed list. But that doesn't make you intelligent, and it doesn't mean you have an argument.

What is with you and you pathology that I must be "lying" all the time? Don't you have something better to do, like putting your head into a blender?

>being this affected on a taiwanese massage sounding board
Fuck off hitler, nobody likes you. Winning internet arguments with alternative facts won't make you happy.

>nobody likes you
The facade of social support is the favored terrain of the leftist.
You are right, though, I'm just pissed and tired. Still not going anywhere permanently, although I'll probably go to sleep soon.

Reality check

You can't just move to any of those countries. They have to let you in.

All have laws and rules in place to keep people from moving in and either going on the dole or stealing a job from a citizen.

Go to each country's government website and search out the rules on immigration. Generally you either have to prove independent wealth or have a job offer in hand (and the employer has to prove they couldn't find a local to take the job) before you move.

You lie
Hitler is my favorite tripfag
Thread successfully derailed.
I'd say Canada because you can go back to the us pretty easily, but don't take my word for it. Britain has thots and Muslims, New Zealand has kakapos that are dtf, Australia doesn't exist and spiders killed everyone that went there, Canada has Trudeau and rural areas with wholesome family values.
Depends on your job.
If you like nature, Canada, if you like parrots try a fuck you, beautiful scenery, cool animals, and nothing that isn't /out/ related go nz, Britain if you are a city folk, and never Australia if you don't like spiders and death.