I may have goofed

I may have defaced a photo of a Muslim kid and he wants to press charges for a hate crime, however as far as I understand there needs to be an actual crime for a hate crime to take place

Attached: 10420171_700978716638686_1572672402079719208_n.jpg (960x960, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech#Hate_speech_laws_by_country
thetimes.co.uk/article/police-arresting-nine-people-a-day-in-fight-against-web-trolls-b8nkpgp2d
independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
nytimes.com/2017/06/20/world/europe/germany-36-accused-of-hateful-postings-over-social-media.html.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're in Europe I got bad news, buddy
If you're not in Europe chances are nothing will happen

is that pic related?
If so, you are so fucked in Europe.

Why did you do it? Retard underage who thinks everything is funny

Christ op what were you thinking... gave me a good chuckle tho. Is the pic related? Because if it is then you are so fucked...

>the absolute state of Europistan

pic made me lol, the fact he found out about it means you're retarded

good luck op

Idk what your legal odds are. However, if the other anons are correct in assuming that you're European, make a GIANT fuss about this. You might get Jow Forums, neoconservatives, and some free speech e-celebs on your side. This helps your chances and (if you're petty enough) will fuel the anti - Muslim powder keg growing in Europe right now.

ITT: Americans who have never left their home state and get their news from Jow Forums being experts on Europe.

OP, the most likely thing to happen to you is that the school principal will call your parents and you will be grounded.

The Dankula thing is pretty concerning even for a moderate, my dude.

UK is not Europe, it's America lite.

but UK is an authoritarian police state

Yes, and every moron in this thread is saying Europe instead of UK. UK is much closer to America.

Guy with the Dankula reply here: fair enough. As an American our laws are bullshit, but since a lot of the EU is influenced by Germany and Belgium, do you not think there is a Muslim bias? Not a leading question btw, I consider myself semi indifferent to politics and am just curious about a citizen's OPINION. Tbh I just hope that OP is okay because it seems like he/she dindu nuffin

UK laws are much closer to American law than European law. Your courts are based on UK law. And why would there be a muslim bias from countries like Germany or Belgium which are christian majority countries? Are you truly this ignorant of the world outside?

OP is an edgy teenager faggot who deserves to be sent to bed early without dessert.

>And why would there be a muslim bias from countries like Germany or Belgium which are christian majority countries?
Maybe because their governments can't help but import tens of thousands of Muslims and imprison anyone who says something "mean" about them?

Dankula replier here again: not trying to be a dick or a contrarian or anything like that, but isn't Germany huge on importing undocumented immigrants from Muslim countries? It seems like Merkel really goes to bat for them against people like Farage. Also, forgetting that, isn't Germany more atheist than Christian nowadays?

Source?

No, Germany isn't huge on importing undocumented immigrants from Muslim countries. Those would be UK and USA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech#Hate_speech_laws_by_country
Eat shit, leftist parasite. You know all of this already, you're just feigning ignorance to be a contrarian prick.

Source means, you need to post examples where people have been jailed for saying something mean about muslims.

You're as full of shit on Jow Forums topics as Jow Forums topics. Then again that makes sense, those boards have a lot of overlap.

thetimes.co.uk/article/police-arresting-nine-people-a-day-in-fight-against-web-trolls-b8nkpgp2d
As I said, eat fucking shit. The sheer arrogance of you people, the unbearable smugness you bring while strutting around, waist deep in your own excreta, with an empty head and nothing but an existential hatred for everything decent.

These aren't difficult things to look up, knuckle-dragger. And you'd think that you would learn by now that engaging me in these idiotic (non) arguments from ignorance will never end well. I have the sources, every damn time. You NEVER have sources, your "ideology" is entirely defined as a negative, in that you just reflexively attack things I say because you don't like me. People like you are utter wastes of space.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
Here, have another. Maybe you can blow the rest of your non-arguments out your ass so you can stuff this in there, my courtesy.

That is a source for UK, not Germany. You're slipping. Maybe you should stick to posting meme virginity graphs, this Jow Forums stuff clearly isn't for you.

And nice job posting a paywall article. Anyway, even this one was about cyberbullying and threats. It's almost as if you have a compulsive need to lie.

That's funny, this article mentions being arrested for using words such as "slut" and "whore". You must be glad to not be in the UK or you would already have been arrested.

>ctrl f muslim
>0 results

Im from Belgium and while i agree our govt is fucked on immigration (id rather say the EU is fucked current govt has a somewhat anti immigration stance) no such thing as getting jailed for saying meanful things about muslims happens.

Comments on news articles are full of "hate" messages towards muzzies and nothing happens. Awhile back a Morrocan who lives in Belgium died in an accident while on vacation in Marroco and comments where full of jokes like "atleast now he stayed in Morroco" etc. Some newspaper wrote an article of the spreading problem of "racism" on social media, but jack shit happened besides that.

Stays in morroco*

Don't confuse him with facts. He only understands copypasta.

>It's almost as if you have a compulsive need to lie.
Why do you always assume I'm lying? You did this exact thing with the promiscuity study, the exact same pattern too (asking for sources beyond all reason to do so, then attacking the sources, then saying I was "lying" about the source, and then finally claiming that I was making the term "microdata" up when I showed you the damn term AND US law regarding it). Remember that, you fuckwit?
nytimes.com/2017/06/20/world/europe/germany-36-accused-of-hateful-postings-over-social-media.html.

Noted.

You don't seem to understand anything; copypasta would be a step up for you.

Gee. It's almost as if you are always asked for sources for multiple times because you make retarded claims without backing them up, and in the end only post links that do nothing to back up your claims.

>ctrl f muslim
>0 results

The point is that 'hate speech' is criminalized in most EU countries, and I pointed to multiple instances of arrests for it. Yes, I am not infallible and I can make a few mistakes (although given the sheer volume of asshurt I generate from you people, I must say I cope rather well), but to act like it deconstructs my entire argument and worldview in favor of whatever the fuck you believe (and never make clear, since all you do is dedicate yourself to opposing me, rather than post a single source or argument in favor of what you believe) is just plain disingenuous. And you know it--it's an obvious solution to someone with subpar intelligence; since you know you can't face up to me in an actual argument, you simply throw out a few buzzwords and then take potshots at whatever my response is. That is, you can evaluate anything I say safely from the sidelines, without risking any of your precious beliefs in the process. You are thus a coward and a fool.

>you are always asked for sources for multiple times because you make retarded claims without backing them up
This was one instance which was partially backed up, just not in the UK. If you're referring to my promiscuity statistics, then you're blind, retarded, or both.

Hitler, what happened to you? You just used to post autistic rants and graphs about virginity. Now you're suddenly obsessed with muslims. Did you convert to islam or something? Are you hoping to get a virgin wife in an arranged marriage? Are you planning on joining isis? Should we be worried?

checked
But generally Jow Forums is filled with relationship threads, so there isn't much cause to bring my nationalist beliefs up. This thread happened to be an exception. And no, I'm not too big on the cult of a warmongering pedophile, nor do I like the idea of arranged marriages.

Nationalist beliefs? You're pretty much posting pro-rapefugee propaganda.

Where?

>hurr Europe is muslim rapefugees are welcome
That's straight out of the jewish lies book. You're posting propaganda created by jews to undermine the white race.

Hitler is right though, the core principles of our democracies are being eroded on the grounds of "inclusivity" and "tolerance." In Scotland, the home of arguably Britain's best ever comedian, a guy is being sentenced for making a distasteful joke. It's bullshit and it will lead to many, many bad things. You don't need to be some aspergers ridden white dude to see that.

kek
So this doesn't happen, and the million migrants from a few years ago never came in? Acknowledging a problem is a step towards solving it, it's hardly accelerating defeat.

Attached: Karl, get the u-boots.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

>In Scotland, the home of arguably Britain's best ever comedian
I don't think John Oliver is a Scot.

Attached: le current year.jpg (600x638, 29K)

Funny how this thread degenerated fast into muslim rants, even though that guy offended jews. Where are the jew rants? They are at fault in this case.

Would be great if you could acknowledge your own problems. Seriously, seek therapy.

I was talking about Billy Connoly

There's only room for one abrahamic faith in a country, its true.