>she's never going to cheat

>>she's never going to cheat.

>This is why you haven't ever gotten a girlfriend my man. You still holding onto the delusion that just certain girls are cheaters and sluts. Here's some advice, I'll help you get laid.

>All women will cheat if given the opportunity. There is always someone richer, more famous, better looking etc. Women for all of history have been kept on a tight leash, first by their fathers, and then by their boyfriends/husbands. A woman's nature is chaotic and destructive, and they are only redeemed by being restricted and controlled by a powerful man.

>A woman's nature is to always be keeping backup guys around, texting other men. She'll just tell herself she's not a cheater, they're just friends. But the minute you fuck up, all of a sudden she's got a whole bunch of guys waiting.

>That's why you don't tolerate male friends, or her texting other guys. Even if she's not aware of what she's doing, you have to be. It's best to think of women as children, they don't really even know why they do what they do.

Not shitposting, is this post true? I saw it and now I'm fucking scared, please don't delete

Attached: 1456835339871.jpg (322x322, 15K)

Did you see it on Jow Forums? That reads like it was written by a bitter virgin manchild who has not talked to a female in years.

not really.
do you see your mother cheating?
Or do you see all women around cheating?
Just remember that such women still exists.
As well as the opposite one.

>tfw my girlfriend isn't really interested in other guys anyway
And I've met many guys I'd say are beyond my equal in game. I mean, some of them are probably just me, but a direct upgrade.

Still, relationships are a lot about what the individuals put into them. A lot of PEOPLE will cheat given the opportunity; even I have to keep my shit in check.
Really, it's a case of your cake. You can have the cake, or you can eat it, but you can't just eat a cake and expect it to be in the fridge the next morning, you know? You're not going to have a Disney romance swept off your feet in one meeting. It just never happens like that.

My dad when he was younger was handsome and successful, he could've done this advice

Yeah, but

This post is not true and was written by a sexist and very bitter person.

fuck, accidentally hit enter

Yeah, but I'm scared because it might be true. Like I'm not asking for proof or anything but still.

thanks for the advice user

yes its absolutely true

multiple occasion i was the one they cheated with, girls who youd think would NEVER ever do such thing and im not even famous or rich or handsome

what it takes for a woman to start thinking about penis

>dull relationship
>not feeling wanted
>not fucked properly

the thing is guys, you just have to accept it, not everyone will be rich and famous and handsome, so naturally some of you will be cheated on, it is not something you should take to the heart, you will find another girl

take the risk, not all women will cheat but almost all of them would if given the right circumstances, your job is to dont let those circumstances happen

Jaded incel bullshit. Women cheat. Men cheat. Women have backup guys. Men have backup chicks. Some people are shitheads. Most people aren't. Stop listening to Jow Forums.

What you mean by it might be true?
It's fucking not true.
Nothing is absolute.
You can't just assume ALL women will cheat.
Just like how nobody can assume ALL women will NEVER cheat.

A woman's nature is to constantly be searching for a better man. They're programmed to get the best they can to impregnate them, even if they don't want to get pregnant it still guides their sexuality.

Loyalty is a male social construct, only men can understand it.

Hope you're ready for a purple pill nigga: a pill of truth that's in between normies meme and extremity.

Some cheat, some don't.

That's it. All you can do is date girls a. D then see if you think they'd be the type to cheat. At the same time, don't see your relationship as the meaning of your life; that way, you can just take off if she were to cheat on you.

Attached: FB_IMG_1522627027297.jpg (680x1101, 79K)

Dude just like anything in the world, there's good and bad. Just because some bitches do that shit doens't mean all of em do. Don't be like hitler - buttmad cuz jamal cucked his dad and battered up his mom's guts over and over during his childhood. That just makes you a bitter faggot

I'm sure that's why men cheat at roughly the same rates as women, at around 40% of the population. Gas all whores and manwhores.

No that's not true. I've met and heard of a handful of girls who were a little like that and only had the misfortune to date one of them, and still nowhere near that bad. Maybe I've been luckier than usual, but it's definitely not generally true.

I think this is why it matters how you meet.
You can't meet at a bar and not want her to go drinking.
You can't impress her with money and not expect her to find someone richer.

Protip: Anytime you see "All women ..." unless its immediately followed by a blatant biological fact like "have vaginas" then its bullshit.
Just stop and think. These men who write these things are claiming to completely understand how women feel and/or think which even other women don't know. Do you know how every man thinks and what he feels? If you did you would have never made this thread so think about some of the other replies in this thread agreeing. I assume it was because someone hurt them so they became angry as a way to cope but I don't actually know because how could I.

It's time to wake up user. I'm so sorry it had to be now.

It's not universally true.
But for 90% of women yes, it's true.
The vast majority of women will do what they -feel-, and then rationalise it later.
A woman's base feelings are to obtain alpha fucks and beta bucks. Basic evolutionary strategy.
There are some women who aren't slaves to their emotions, women who will feel an emotion but decide that sticking to a goal or a principle is more important.
These women are rare.

wrong, they arent listening to their feelings, they are as cold as the arctic, you said it yourself, they rationlise, they want better, they want something they dont have at that moment

they are as logical as they can get and even have us thinking they are this emotional creatures, they arent, they are as brutal and effective as a human can get

Getting old, I've found that it's been less about women, and more about people in general. I don't trust anybody.

Just give as you receive, and you'll never have to worry about getting the short end of the stick, no matter what happens.

Well, unless you're stupid, get married, and let somebody run off with half your assets. Then you're fucked. So just don't do that.

>this thread

Attached: 1522457316971.jpg (472x650, 89K)