/GIOYC/ #4

Get it off your chest user.
Previous

Attached: gioyc.png (471x327, 55K)

I wish people would just be upfront and honest about their feelings instead of stringing things along or tiptoeing around issues until everyone feels like shit.

Welp, so there is a chance someone who has been there actually sees it

Just make sure you take your own advice.

In stark contrast to the above comment, I'm so uncertain about my own motivations and whether I'm doing nice things for other people because I care about them or whether I'm just doing it because I know it'll achieve a desirable outcome for myself that I'm too paralysed to commit to anything for fear that I'm actually a cunt.

I hope she stays with us for a while and gets the help she needs from us. Please don't hurt yourself if you read this! If you've already taken something please go for help. Your life still has meaning and you are loved!

>He seemed uncomfortable with it, though, so I've stopped saying that, and not forced him to take my compliment.
He's likely uncomfortable because despite your intentions that can be taken as an implication there's something wrong with him. You might think he's wonderful but the reality is that he went years without dating, when you say you have no idea how that happened he likely thinks to himself "Yeah, because I'm actually undesirable" and feels bad. Instead of referencing his past, tell him how happy you are to be with him and give recognition to his positive attributes. Let him know you enjoy being with him.
There's nothing wrong with being a bit of both. Most people do things because we want to be good people, but also because by being nice there is a chance we may get something from others, such as validation or companionship. It's only bad if your only intention is to reap rewards from people with no emotional attachment whatsoever.

Yikes, she sounds cray-cray
K missed a bullet

I keep seeing her on the fucking kikebook messenger being online. She's probably talking to her new fucking guy. She has a new guy and loves him and loves talking to him.

Meanwhile I'm still sad, hoping that I might somehow get her back. Remembering every single good moment between us. Every single conversation we've had. How much she loved talking to me. I just wish she'd give me another chance and we could start over and be together. Happy.

She's happy with someone else instead. And she's bitchy to me.

I'd do anything to have her love me. Why the fuck do I have to suffer so badly?

God fucking damn it I want to die already. I don't want to suffer anymore. I just wish she'd go back to being this qt happy girl who texts me randomly and wants to chat about stuff.

I just wish whoever is out there in her heart now would fuck up badly and that she'd decide to give us another shot. To just realize that I am a good person and fun to be around. Or something. Jesus fuck I just want her to love me. Not someone else. I don't want someone else to be happy with her.

Attached: 1479077442477.jpg (626x750, 49K)

>help she needs from us
>help
Kek, most posters got salty and gave her shit.
Also
>don't really think I have BDD
t. someone with BDD
My last ex was not far from pic related and wouldn't shut up about her chubby face and how she is too 'squishy'.

Attached: 1502600541772.jpg (640x640, 49K)

I know it's easier said than done, but try to move over it.
Been in the same situation a few months ago and honestly, deleting her number and not following her on social media made it better. I don't care what she thinks of me now, it was what I had to do and since we never spoke again it didn't matter that much.
Start talking to other girls again, if you have the chance, this will help you not focusing on that one girl. You also need to realize that she's probably not that nice as your brain makes you believe, since we tend to forget the normal stuff that happened and only remember the peaks of a relation.

I really fucking hate how my type is tomboys and how everything needs a label now.

Tomboys used to just be able to be tomboys, now they are pressured into being "trans" or "non binary" and it fucking pisses me off.

Ever since high school this shit has been hapoening. For me, if I liked a male celebrity or could acknowledge when a guy was handsome I was automatically thrown in the "bi" pile. And when I'd fight that label, tell them that, no, I'm not attracted to men, I'm just told "it's okay to be open now. That I no longer need to hide! That I need to accept who I am!"

Exact same bullshit has happened to tomboys. Girl who had always been a tomboy grew up on my street. She had always been pressured to be more female growing up, but by high school no one cared. Except then she had all the lgbt students bashing her for hiding the fact that she's "obviously trans". You like utilitarian clothing? You like more generally boyish interests? Obviously your trans and your hiding it. "It's okay! There's no need to hide! Accept who you are!"

She hated that shit, it used to annoy her to no end. But some many tomboys now fall for that shit and it just fucking pisses me off.

Fuck.

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1536, 236K)

>Been in the same situation a few months ago and honestly, deleting her number and not following her on social media made it better. I don't care what she thinks of me now, it was what I had to do and since we never spoke again it didn't matter that much.
I tried it. Didn't work for me. In fact, it used to work with other girls but not this fucking time.

>Start talking to other girls again, if you have the chance, this will help you not focusing on that one girl.
I am. Two girls at the same time actually. One is heavily infatuated in me. I feel nothing to any of them. Literally nothing and I just don't give half a fuck if they stop talking to me or whatever. Paradoxically it's what seems to make them interested but I'm just not.

>You also need to realize that she's probably not that nice as your brain makes you believe, since we tend to forget the normal stuff that happened and only remember the peaks of a relation.
Nah. I replayed it all over and over in my head and thought about all her qualities. I considered them in an objective way and compared to other girls before her and after her too. She was... better. She's seriously uncomparably better. Besides, I fully consciously got over all the bad stuff and I want to start over with her. Unfortunately she seems to only remember the bad stuff and in fact I suspect she even mixes me up with someone else and remembers bad things that happened with someone else as if they happened with me somehow.

Remember that everyone likes to be loved and recognized, it's the greatest need of our lives to feel loved and valued by the two people who made us and more often than not we don't get this need met. If you're sure you love him, you should be as vocal as you can be about it - unconditionally - especially if he has had a rough childhood. Stupid question desu

For all we know his name could be Kadir, he's skinny/ fat, 5'6", poor, even more hideous than her and she is the one who dodged the bullet.

I want a cute trap bf to fuck and there aren't any where I live
Kill me

I can’t vent to my friends since I’m afraid that I won’t actually be there for them when they need me back.

Why do people say awkward/spergy/nerdy girls have it easier at making friends and finding relationships than their guy counterparts? My 26 birthday is in 2 months and I can safely say the last time I had someone I could call a real friend was in early elementary school. The few people I was on friendly terms with all got into relationships, moved away and/or cut contact while I'm a KHV still living with my parents, struggling to find a job well paid enough to start living on my own. Even if I moved out, the prospect of coming back from work to an empty apartament with no real person to talk to fills me with complete dread. Sometimes I wish I still was an edgy shut in who doesn't give a shit about anyone else just like I did in my middle school days, but the older I get the more I find myself craving human contact and intimacy. Anyone else find themselves in a similiar spot? Could use some serious advice here.

Attached: image.png (610x610, 649K)

grill I work with bought me lunch and insisted on paying for it.

why and is that good?

How do I stop being such a pathetic POS ? :( Im not only ugly on the outside even ny character is ugly and I hace deceloped the worst fetishes since I'm here

How are you doing it lads ?

Have you tried online dating or anything? Regardless of what gender has it easier being a hermit, you're not going to meet people if you don't try to reach out to others.

Feel guilty as shit being with my bf

he's so much better than me.

Im the shittiest female on the planet.
All i fucking do is sit at home and play video games.
I've always tried to be unique and quirky but Im slowly giving up on that.
I've only just gotten out of a really toxic relationship and depression but i feel like I'm slowly going back.
Can't find any female friends because my university course is a fucking meat fest. I lost all my 'friends' recently so they dont take to me anymore, so even online im pretty lonely.
Plus I'm socially awkward with girls, this makes me feel like even more of a shitty female.

The only ''interesting'' things about me is that im ginger and i play video games... wow im such a fucking loser...

ok rant over

Attached: sc3.jpg (1080x810, 104K)

every morning I look in the mirror I can't stand to look at myself. My face looks like a chewed up piece of raw meat. I've never seen an uglier face on a person. Structure wise its ok, its everything on it thats the problem and I can't fix it. I wish I had smooth skin like everyone else, I hate myself sometimes...

Get a job. If all you're doing is playing video games and going to school, you're missing any sort of commitment outside of your relationship. Jobs hold you accountable. It feels good to make your own money. It's healthy to have a routine where you need to get out of the house and do something. You don't need to work 40 hours a week, but get a part time job. Start being your own person with your own skills and worth. Someone your boyfriend, or really anyone, would be proud of.

When we were still in contact, people I know would all advise against using Tinder and encouraged me to try and find someone "the normal way". I too always had the impression that Tinder is mostly for 1 night uni student hookups (which I'm not really interested in), not for finding friends and long term partners. Has that changed in recent years?

For other social stuff... i want to go to a TCG prerelease event next month but I'm a bit afraid I'm only going to encounter people much younger than myself. Experienced exactly this at a anime/fantasy convention I went to last year... jesus christ never again.

What are some things people my age enjoy doing thats inherently social in nature anyway? From what I gathered from my coworkers they all basically sit at home and watch random shit on netflix or drink beer until they pass out.

I used to have a job so I know how good it feels but people werent nice to me there.

Girls find me weird as I dont know much about make-up or anything really feminine.
So i have exteme anxiety about getting a job as i feel like I'll get bullied again.

I think in the back of my mind I'm waiting to get my degree in games design at uni so i can hopefully get a job in a AAA game company but getting noticed for a job that high up is extremely difficult. To be brutally honest... It ain't gonna happen...

What kind of stuff are you into? If you like fantasy or anime or some other nerdy stuff I can guarantee you there are plenty of guys in their mid 20s looking for girlfriends. Trust me, there's no shortage there. I don't know if I'd recommend tinder specifically but really just anything that let's you match up with people who have similar interests. Bumble, Tinder, etc.

Point is if you aren't leaving the house often and you don't have a job yet, looking online is an option considering you haven't tried it yet. Especially if you're trying to find people with similar interests, like trading cards.

there are a lot of peeps using tinder to try to find love. it's meant for flings, and that's what a lot of it is, but there are also people who really want a relationship and are just flingin' around in the hopes that they find one.

that being said, "the normal way" is best. i was lonely and mega depressed for years but i just kept making music and hanging out in the local arts scene because that's what i'm passionate about and enjoy doing anyway, and one day i met this girl that really knocked me on my ass and we've been together since and it's amazing. eventually we just crossed paths, naturally, as the course of having intersecting interests that put us in the same spot at the same time. and i think that's the best and i wouldn't have it any other way.

so to paraphrase, don't go looking for love. let it find you. if you don't get out much, find a reason to get out there. find some new hobbies and interests, and devote yourself to them not in the search of love but in the search of meaning for your life. the best love is auxiliary and finds a way to accompany your life, wherever it may lead. it is not your primary goal

I wish I had the balls to ask my crush out. I'm pretty sure she likes me but I'm too much of a pussy to just ask.

>skinny/ fat, 5'6", poor, even more hideous than her
She described him as a decent lad though. Maybe the just be yourself bruh, confidence is key meme is actually legit

I come here to give advice and not once asked for anything and I enjoy helping you fags but do you have any idea how much you trigger a guy who grew up in fucking Serbia with your first world problems sometimes? Toughen tf up and leave mommy's basement ffs.

You guys don't know what problems are.

what's on your mind m8?

Is the countryside safe to visit for Americans?

I think I permanently blew up my spot with this girl. I still can't seem to shake her. Life sucks.

I love a woman who's already engaged
it's been 10 months, I tried to cut off but we keep pulling each other in
>no sexual contact, I don't like cheating

whenever I'm into some girl it feels like she's doing me a favor by spending time with me and that makes it difficult for me to ask her out since I'm no longer in charge. Is this how all women are? don't they want to be in relationships as much as the guys? I swear, if a girl I have a crush on asked me out I would just say yes and not play any games, it is what I want after all, they all act like they don't care or like I've to work hard for them to say "yes" which doesn't work for me, I just want someone who likes me as much as I like them

>If you like fantasy or anime or some other nerdy stuff I can guarantee you there are plenty of guys in their mid 20s looking for girlfriends.
Oh I know, being on this website has taught me as much, but I honestly never see you guys anywhere IRL. When I was a teen I used to meet geeky people through forums but the so called """social""" media wiped most of them out. When that happened I thought conventions would be the next best place to be but I swear I saw literal school trips full of screaming teens the first and last time I attended one. I can't help but wish I was born at least 10 years later, conventions werent really a thing in my backwater country when I was going through puberty.

Thanks for a wholesome, encouraging post. My main motive for changing jobs other than being able to afford living on my own is to meet new people with whom I'd find something in common with. I've been studying hard last year to find a job in IT as a DBA and I luckily got invited for a job interview a few days ago. I think I'll cave in and give online dating a try too, worst comes worst I'll just delete my account.

Don't write off conventions over one visit, depending on what kind you go to there can be a lot of youths but I've met plenty of people in their mid twenties and early thirties through them. Many of them are the ones running the booths selling things or hanging out in the adult only sections.

As long as you speak no English

His dick isn't even large but my vagina is way too tight, it doesn't feel good at all and I don't know how to break it to him

>been a month since the rejection
>although I still think of her at times a good majority of those painful days/moments have come and gone
>feel free, happy, and ambitious
>can now listen to certain songs without bringing back those painful emotions
>also did something different: spent more time hanging with friends, going out, etc than before
>had a blast this past week
Feeling a bit closer to heaven. Stay strong Jow Forums.

Attached: feeling it.jpg (440x409, 32K)

You're raising some good points. Maybe I should try a gaming convention next time. E-sports are generally a mid twenties-early thirties people thing, no? I need to get over my soft PTSD first though...

>You guys don't know what problems are.
This.

Visit your gyno and tell them about your problems. Mine found out I have a septum running through the middle of my vaginal canal which made sex extremely painful. I'm after a surgery now and all is well.

Whats you and your crush like?

hey guys. i have a particular friend within my social group that likes to make fun of me. now, i've never been the teasing type as i've never understood the point of it all so I try not to make fun of others even as playful teasing as it doesn't come naturally to me. now they come from a dysfunctional family and they have physical characteristics that are easy to make fun of so i don't get why they act this way. im getting tired of dealing with this almost on the daily and its getting to point where im slowly becoming more snarky - something i dont want for myself. i dont want to step away from my social circle since i like my friends, but this wouldnt be the first time as ive done this multiple times already. any suggestions? im male and in my twenties for anyone wondering

i have a great job, great family, fun hobbies, i'm attractive from working out, i'm smart and funny, and i still feel like a fucking failure because all i wanted to do with my life is make music and i'm not. time constraints are a legitimate problem but it feels like an excuse all the same.

I'm such a fucking loser and so scared of finally having a job but still being miserable because of the job being miserable. Too often these days people are abused

I made a mistake getting so attached to you. I knew you would leave eventually since you're on a visa here. And as the time gets closer, I dread when you'll be gone for good.

I really, really want a dominant 50+ year old woman to milk me. How can I go about arranging this?

I've been lacking in motivation since I had a pretty bad depressive episode at the start of the semester where I'd just stay in bed and cry for a week. I havent been going to lectures and dont even want to study this subject anymore. I'm still passing but my grades are slipping and exams are coming up for classes that I never been to and I know that I'll fail them.

Also, in the last week or so I've been spiralling again like I did at the start of the year which I'm really worried about. A friend of mine deleted her account in a way that has me worried if she's ok. That isnt what started it and I dont want it to seem like that's the reason or the thing to blame (she deleted after it had already started) but it did make me even more sadand has me feeling that it was the start of a run of terrible things that are going to happen

I just feel so lost. I know I wont kill myself but I think about it all the time and I really dont like being alive anymore. Sorry this went on so long

I had a perfect opportunity to approach these 2 girls and I still didn't do it. Fuck, how I wish that they said hi at least then I would've talked to them. It really makes me suicidal that I can't fucking do a cold approach.

Talk to your other friends about it. If its only a problem with that one friend, the others probably aren't that fond of it either. Talk to them about it and go from there based on how they react

I just want to be your qt gf. I want to message you in the morning, hoping you slept well and have a nice day at work. I want you to call me after so I can ask how it went. I want to celebrate the good days and cheer you up on the bad ones. We could hang out and game, I’ll watch you play and you can watch me and tease me about how bad I am but I won’t mind. We can play fight and I’ll giggle as you start to kiss my neck.. We could do all those things we did that week, again and again. You can help me work out and we can motivate each other to be the best person we can both be. We could live for ourselves, love ourselves and be happy together. We could do this for months and months.. years and years.. and maybe one day you will realise how much I love you. How I would never ever wish to hurt you, I just want to commit to you forever. No games, or bullshit. Just love. Pure honest and faithful love.

But you don’t want that senpai. At least, not with me.

Also, it probably could be traced back to the times when I tried to approach 2 girls at school, but since I was nervous, I most likely creeped them out.

Girl I like is still in love/has feelings towards her abusive ex. I'm afraid they will end up together again, she will get hurt, and I will have no chances to be with her. She herself told me he was abusive, she doesn't have much positive to say about him, but she still can't let go of him. I don't think they will get together, at least I hope so now that I'm in the picture and she knows she has options. But feelings are feelings, and I can't make her love me if her mind is already occupied by someone who doesn't even love her.

Attached: img.jpg (153x179, 5K)

what scares me most are my recent thoughts. ive been pulled by my darkest thoughts as of recently and i feel like i drift into episodes without even noticing. theyre mainly of saying really mean fucked up shit or choking someone out and dropping them. i need help, serious help. i hate thinking this way.

damn, I wish

the dynamic is what rules the circle
>friend is a dick
>other friends brush it off easily
>said friend has a basement where we can gather to fuck around, smoke, drink, etc
>cold out so no going out and spending money at a bar is ridiculous

its just me, im very sensitive and its due to my upbringing. family was always caring but kids growing up would love to bully me, idk why. now im 21 and i still feel like people dump their shit on me. i feel helpless to do anything.

Stop preying on me. Christ, you're like Lorna from OITNB.

how so?

from the perspective of a dude mind you.
you should tell him how you feel.
you will get your answer.

I can relate. it sucks. I just wanna live making music. im coding right now and im miserable

>But you don’t want that senpai. At least, not with me.

This made me feel.
I can’t stop thinking about a girl from college. She has a boyfriend and is graduating this semester. What gets to me is I made her smile and tense up like no other guy did in our class, but my intuition sensed tension. Such insight proved to be right (told me about bf/graduating) and yet I yearn for someone to see me with the same spark she had.
Senpai is clueless and doesn’t know what he’s missing out on. He’ll come around, just let him know and give him time.

My life is a sad story with few characters. It's a shame the protagonist is going to die so early on, I really hated him.

Guy that I'm in love with and want to spend my entire life with completely shattered my heart. What hurts the most is that he wants the exact same but due to unsolved circumstances in his past it just can't happen. I don't know what to do anymore, do I wait for everything to work itself out and hope that he eventually finds his way back to me and that he's able to resolve his problems and move forward with his life (hopefully with me) or do I just give up. We are so perfect for each other (both our opinions) I'm at a complete loss.

How did he shatter your heart?

>23
>Virgin
>Social circle pretty much dead
>Out of a relationship since 19

Fuck, I’m at that age where I’m starting to lose my mind with my current situation. I started hitting up the gym again a month ago in an attempt to regain some of what I used to have, feeling that changes and a little bit better.

BUT

The loneliness through a poor social circle and no gf is killing me. I’m not ugly per say and I’m definitely not awkward, when it comes to women and general socialising. I can do it easily and have a good time. But those moments are far and few right now, I’ve started looking at foundation degrees in university and hopefully I’ll start in September.

The lack of socialising and intimacy is bringing me so far down that the couple of hours I work out are the only real moments I can let go and forget about myself.

I don’t know what to do, where to go to improve this. I’m on the edge for the first time in my life and I’m lost. I’m not the person I used to be and wanted to be, and it seems the only things that won’t judge me is the iron I lift.

Attached: A1B4B3BD-0A75-4A0B-9A4A-B56200A2A660.jpg (1024x1303, 247K)

Drop an ultimatum then. If he has some sort of psych issues, money issues, or something else, then he should be able to allow communication between you two. State you can help him with whatever but most importantly keep open communication. If you drift apart you drift apart so then you'll have to move on.

He made a mistake years ago that has nothing to do with me but has finally caught up with him. He had a choice between doing what he deems the noble and "right" thing to do (involving a woman who he does not love or have feelings for. No children etc but feels bad for her)or doing what would ultimately make him happy and what his heart wanted. Instead of choosing what he wanted that would make him happy he chose the alternative..which is sacrificing everything and giving up everything in his life that makes him happy and ruining has life in his own words, because he feels bad for someone else. I lost in the end and it's hard to swallow because it wasn't due to him not wanting to be with me or falling out of love, but due to feelings of pity for someone else who he does not want anything to do with but wants them to have a good life.

I have crushes on multiple co-workers and it's getting really bad. Most are older than me, and pretty much all of them are taken/MILFs. I'm 25 and work in an office...

Attached: 1478672227467.jpg (392x495, 120K)

I've been feeling quite guilty over the fact that I no longer like/feel like talking to my former best friend who moved to Japan a few months ago.

I sometimes feel like a fucking monster, but I just can't stand it anymore. She has complained about feeling lonely and I feel for her, because I am lonely too. But that doesn't change the fact that I simply do not want to reply to her messages. I am sick of our convos. She's the kind of person who demands long messages and I never feel like typing what's going on in my life and filling her in on stuff just for the sake of it. It's so incredily boring. For that reason, it takes me about 10 days to reply to her messages on average, and in the meantime she sends me a million texts asking me to stop ignoring her. It's so incredibly annoying. Like, can't you find some new friends and move on? Is it really that hard for you to understand that I don't want to talk to you anymore? But then I feel guilty, because I know I would hate to have this done to me. But you know what? It's not I'm like doing this overnight. We met in college a few years ago and became huge friends, but then I moved away and for the past 4 years we've only seen each other a handful of times. She moved to Japan a few months ago and the reality is we're probably never going to see each other again. I've met other people, I'm doing other things now etc. She's no longer part of my life and I really wish she would understand that and let me go instead of guilt tripping me into replying to her with lists of things I've been doing.

you seem to be forgetting that people like happy people, so find things about yourself that you like and pursue things you enjoy. If there's nothing to pursue, find something. The right people will come eventually, its not like theres a deadline for having a gf. My friend got his first gf at 22 and they're happy together. Stop overthinking and just talk about whatever, be funny and that should give you the edge to at least hold up a conversation. Own your life and things will be easier, work on yourself first and think about girls later. Would you be happy with yourself if you were to date you? put yourself in her shoes, but be honest and see what works and what doesn't, then change in the most natural way possible

About to turn 26 years old and I'm still a kissless virgin. I'm not ugly, NEET, or have any personality disorders either. I'm not fat, I wear fitting clothes, and my personal hygiene is good as well. It's not the virginity that bothers me, but the things that have lead me to become a wizard apprentice. I don't want to go to a prostitute, I'm afraid it will just make me even more depressed. I have also heard some girls find it pathetic and unattractive if men have hired a prostitute even once, even as non-virgin. That's also not the way how I want to lose my boyhood.
I could just say I haven't find the right one yet, but I don't have any friends either. I haven't had any friends sine my teenage years. Maybe I haven't met the right people in general?
Obviously I won't be bringing this up when talking to people, but I can't lie about it if it comes up, especially when talking to girls. I don't want to lie about my lack of relationship experience when talking to a girl if the girl is someone I could potentially see as girlfriend.

What the fuck can I do in this kind of situation? I'm sure I could be someone's ideal nerdy boyfriend because the only thing really "wrong" with me is my terrible social anxiety. I've been already advised to stay away from dating apps/sites because my age and lack of experience would just crush me.

Was this for me? Sorry I deleted the original post because I hated the greentext format. This new post has all the things the original post had.

Attached: goodman.gif (500x335, 499K)

yeah man, it was for you.
Another thing, about the dating apps. If you're looking for a gf then avoid those, tinder is not really for dating, more like fucking and "seeing what happens", chances to find gf material are slim unless you happen to come across a girl that thinks like you and that was her reason for joining the app, out of desperation. If you like games and such, join a society in college or look for something like that if you're not in college. Or join a video game course, some qt's did it in my college, there are girls out there man, you just need to be in the right place, at the right time

>I've been already advised to stay away from dating apps/sites because my age and lack of experience would just crush me.

Give em a try.

Been afternoons at a warehouse (4pm - midnight) and so far it's alright. Eventually thought, when things get busy I'm probably gonna end up being mandated for 4 hours OT every night plus come in Saturday morning's. All that money would be great and I know it's only temporary (figure busy season will start May and end August), but I don't know if I could work that much for 4 months and keep my mental health in check. Spending that long feeling like I'm doing nothing but sleeping and working night drive me insane.

It's like, what's the point of making all that money if I never have time to actually enjoy it.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Did you have fun with her last night? Do you miss me at all?

If he doesn’t, it’s his loss. I’ve learnt that hard way with ex gfs, they’ll only learn once their life starts to collapse.

For a while I was toying with the idea of joining tinder, but now I know it's not for my kind. I was in chess club for a while, and it was a sausage fest. Didn't even make any friends there even though I tried because their social skills were just as awful as mine.
Even if there happens to be a girl in the same room at the same time, I wouldn't know what to do if she didn't initiate the thing. The semester is already few weeks away from ending and I haven't made a single new friend or met a single girl. Sometimes I think I may had missed out from some key experiences during my teenage years that left me somewhat crippled in my socializing, and now it's biting me back.

I know beggars can't be choosers, but I always had this mental image of dating sites as some kind of meat markets where the selection is mostly single mothers and more experienced girls who are now looking to settle down. I could be wrong, what are the hippest and coolest dating sites these days? I still think girls won't be tolerating my rookie mistakes that I should had learned when people first start dating in their teens.

>salty
Do you mean my Jamal post? You talk about an ex but you sound like a virgin. I wasn't even trying to be contemptuous, that's just reality.

Women don't break up, even if they're fed up with their bf like the girl in the last thread. They always want to be the victim - means tiptoeing around and bs like 'I'm too ugly to be with xer even though xer thinks I'm a smoking hot femme fatale'

They can ride the cock carousel, still sleep at night and they keep their bf around as another orbiter because Scotty doesn't know. That K guy orbites her as we're talking - everyday I guarantee you. In 3 months she makes the same post but with J instead of K tho

2/10 for making me read her post and reply to you.

I'm not so sure anymore. Years ago I was using okcupid and met a wide variety of girls. Nowadays I hear tinder/bumble.

>super long torso
>that narrow bridge of her nose

is she an ayy?

Girls are like guys when you talk to them, they just want to be talked to but their preference of topics is different so don't think of them as any more than just people. Also worth mentioning that not every girl you talk to needs to be your gf, get to know them first, spend some time with them and eventually if feelings develop ask them out, you'll know how, its somewhat natural if you're cool with the girl.

I'm not the best at socializing but I found that once I changed my attitude towards girls I started to actually make more female than male friends. I'm a quiet person and nobody really talks to me but I have friends that I go out with and often in pubs I meet people that I know from college and they always want to speak with me because we're in a social setting and the fact I'm out drinking with friends already implies I'm not a 24/7 basement dweller, usually after the conversation people tend to have a different opinion of me, because I'm cool with myself and that makes me confident = easy to talk to and approachable. Try it man, it could either work or you'll be where you are now. Initially, try to put yourself out there somewhere in a social setting. Fuck man, my best friend was an actual basement dweller, then one of his relatives invited him over for drinks and he met his current gf there.

Not sure if I'm lazy or just depressed.
Not sure if I'm addicted or just obsessed.
Not sure if I want to end or just begin.
Not sure if I'm dying or just livin'.
Not sure if I want to take that one last step
Not sure if I want to keep all that regret
Not sure whether to stay or go away
Not sure if it matters anyway
Not sure if I can find answers all by myself
Not sure if I can.
Not sure if I will.
Sure is lonely in here.

I'm a 21 year old virgin, not really ashamed of it. I'm actually an attractive guy who lost almost 70 lbs from exercise and diet. I've met a couple girls off of Tinder but I feel like none of them went anywhere because of my lack of experience/initiative. I want a meaningful relationship but I'm at the point where it doesn't seem like that's going to happen soon. I just want the right person to give myself to, is this stupid of me?

Attached: CB_3511.jpg (1600x920, 157K)

does nofap really work?

Too worn out to respond to anybody but I'm a virgin and I've cut off every guy that isn't K.

I'm planning on killing myself.

Show tits first

How do I get my gf to peg me? Could you still view your SO as a man?

Only girls please

I’ve told him, he has answered. He is scared to commit because he doesn’t want to hurt me. It made me angry and sad for a while.. we stopped talking for a little bit. I caved and eventually agreed to just “be flirty friends and give it time”. It’s the closest I can be without being too close. I love it and I hate it.

>What gets to me is I made her smile and tense up like no other guy did in our class, but my intuition sensed tension.
I can relate to this so much. I’ve never had such strong butterflies for a guy, never felt so excited, anxious and nervous. For the first time in a long time I have the biggest crush and I can’t act on it. I guess I’m torturing myself by wanting to be around him, to cuddle again and be close like we used to be. There’s so much sexual tension between us but he says he restrains himself because I am “a delicate flower that is easily damaged”.

>Be me
>Last night
>at a bar with a friend
>notice waitress and bartender giggling at us
>run_whateveridgaf.exe
>pay bill
>tip
>tell friend in car about waitress and bartender
>he starts to psychoanalyze me
>"how does that make you feel?"
>"why did you feel the need to wait until you were in a safe space to tell me?"
>"why does that bother you?"
>try to say I was just pointing it out
>won't stop with the therapy session.

This guy does it just about every time I open my mouth. It's damn obnoxious

Seconded, shouldn't matter anymore if you gonna an hero.

Unicorns usually have a sexy hairy pussy... Post in a cw thread and give us a hint. Could be just what you need.

Human mysery makes me sick everyday as I drown inside scenarios of people living their lives from their own inner perspective.
That type of narrow view exculing the possibility that perhaps they're not main characters out of a netflix serie.
As time passes the patterns and the types of people repeat themselves and I feel tired now. All I want is this nonsensical bullshit individuality we all more or less try to fake for the better to stop.

Thus, I very often feel like punching y'all asswipes in the face.

I MESS EVERYTHING UP AND I DESERVE TO BE MISERABLE

Not unless you are literally addicted to pornography.

I am.

Think of it this way:
If you ever go out with any of them, the news will spread like wildfire. As it does, it goes to her potential suiters as well.
Then they will do everything in their power to kick your ass.
Then if she dumped you, you'll remember that pain as well.

There's more details, but this is the gist of it. You really don't want to make your ecosystem unviable because of one date. A job is a job, it usually doesn't pan out to romance.

Hahahaha,
Oh, how I wish someone like you was around.
It's too bad I'll never find someone who has this much pure love and devotion. All I see are sluts now.

I talk too much though, I'd like to know how your story went with him. Childhood friends? Highschool sweethearts?

I want to cuddle and snuggle with my gf.
Then I remember I've never had one and am probably on the road to wizard.

Attached: 1522363115052.jpg (480x453, 16K)

Goddamnit user I had the exact same reaction as you did.