Why did it shock people that men do not actually age like wine?

Why did it shock people that men do not actually age like wine?

Attached: 1509757354046.webm (640x360, 1.76M)

It doesn't shock people, it shocks delusional desperate guys who stayed virgins well into their 20s+. A lot of them go on here, create threads about how women will age poorly so they'll have all the pussy in the world when they're 40, because as men they aged just so well. Reality is women are more likely to put on sunblock and moisturize, and guys don't take very good care of themselves in general. It was all just an echo chamber to make them temporarily feel better about their shitty lives they've created

idgi, they all look fine still. do one with women. we fall for the makeup meme and then have to keep wearing it because it's slowly made us look haggard af. all our pert and bouncy and shapely goes deflated and sad. grey hair looks shit on us. men wear age much much better than we do, it's just a fact of life

ouch, that hurt

Even if you did, you still got a higher sexual market value than us anyway, so it doesn't matter, men only get fucked

you'll never get the girls you did at 20 when you're 28

women will still have all the guys they want

Attached: 1112.jpg (1279x2679, 955K)

Becsuse you rarely see anti aging sentiments targeted at men.
>LADIES FIX YOUR CROW'S FEET IMMEDIATELY
>LADIES WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR VARICOSE VEINS
>hey guys maybe you should dye your hair or something
>GALS WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU USING THIS SKIN CREAM
Aging women have been demonized since the middle ages. The popular image of witches and witchcraft is half attacking old women and half attacking Jews. It blows my mind that angry teenage boys are still parroting this stupid bullshit and think they're doing something new in the process.

>I'm desperate enough to fuck literally anything, therefore no women get rejected EVER
You're delusional.

Pfft speak for yourself. I don't wear make up unless it's a special occasion, I haven't worn any in over a month. I'm not ugly and don't need make up for guys to stare and make creepy remarks. I try to dress down because I'd rather be left alone, I already have a bf. Don't project your ugliness unto all women. A lot of women don't need or wear make up.

This

True, the standards for aging men are way different compared to women. A wrinkled man is perceived as "rugged", whilst the same look on a woman is perceived as an old witch.

Some men and women age great, some age like shit. Who would have guessed!

The girl in my post would obviously get rejected if she approached someone like Lachowski in a club, but just by creating a dating profile she will get hundreds of approaches from pretty good men, as it is proven by the pic

>women are more likely to put on sunblock and moisturize
that's why they age faster, all that toxic shit

if KC lost the weight he would still be good

Attached: bababooey.png (1080x1233, 887K)

>proven
That's a fake made to troll Jow Forums. Maybe you should stay on that board.

>jim jones
>hi i'm chad
>judah ben israel
topkek. i hear ya but this pic is highly suspect

>speak for yourself, projecting
i barely wear the shit either which is anecdotal and irrelevant, calm your tits

What? Kek, that's your argument?
I mean, if you don't believe do the test yourself, it ALWAYS happens

what, horny dudes will jump at the chance to get a nut off and will eagerly make impulsive fools of themselves when there are no social repercussions for doing so? news at 11.

That girl is ugly. If she gets hits, it will be from ugly fat neckbeards and desperate pajeets.

No? Women will attract desperate good-looking men just by existing because they have a higher sexual market value
This isn't what the guys are describing themselves as, sure, she'll never get hit by male models (which you may consider all decently looking guys as pajeets and fat neckbeards) but she'll get hit by much better looking guys than her as the pics proves

in case of doubt, do the simple test yourself

You seriously believe this pic? You are retarded. It literally was made to troll bitter virgin manchildren like you.

no one is saying sexual selection doesn't real

some do.
/thread

lol

we can't shake the stupid

I just can't fathom how bluepilled men are. And they use Matthew McConaughey, Jude Law, Johnny Depp, George Clooney and Daniel Craig to prove their point. Fucking wrap your head around that one.

What does bluepilled mean here?

>if you don't believe do the test yourself, it ALWAYS happens
It was on fucking craigslist, AKA bot central. Make a post with the ugliest male picture you can find and you'll get the same amount of replies begging for sex.

That average and below average and even above average men will look better at age 40 vs 20. Guys, you're not Tyson Ballou.

Jesus, you could even get some anecdotal evidence, if you went to some college campus you would see the fatties going out with normal and even good-looking men, making out with good looking men at parties and going home with them

you 2 just don't live in the real world, basement dwellers

Says the basement dweller. You see ugly guys all the time with hot girls.

only when they have money, a good car or status

do you think the ugly fat girls are sustaining the guys they hook up with? kek that's the point

You are more than obviously a basement-dwelling bitter virgin manchild from Jow Forums.

nice argument

Emilia Clarke literally couldn't talk to Matt LeBlanc without blushing. If you consider him an example of aging badly, then God help the rest of us.

fpbp

The only issue there is that he's put on weight.

If he worked out and lost the fat around his neck, he would look almost as good as he did when he was young. Further, he'll enter into a different paradigm of look, which has different rules than the old one - specifically, "silver fox".

Here's Pierce Brosnan when he was young

Attached: download.jpg (194x260, 6K)

...and here he is when he's old.

See how badass he still looks?

Women generally don't have this sideways movement. For them it's generally just downhill.

Apart from this, in my experience, men still do, on average, age better than women.

Attached: pierce-brosnan-eli-mccullough-1200x707.jpg (1200x707, 97K)

Most of them look fine, except for the one with 3 pics who is actually like 70 (but that's understandable) and the others with the hair thinning (shaved head guy looks fine)

>tfw no Emilia Clarke

Men who USE TRT AND EXERCISE DAILY AND EAT A HEALTHY DIET age like a fine wine. I will emphasize the USE OF TRT.

What age do you need trt? Do you need trt if you lift every day? (I.e. is it only for sedentary people?)