Is it normal to feel depressed because of modern feminism and how much it has changed women...

Is it normal to feel depressed because of modern feminism and how much it has changed women? across the world even in china and Asia

Attached: 8EBCC3A5-108D-46CC-AB6F-4CFD964D162F.jpg (300x227, 30K)

the modern world has changed men as well.
and there's been plenty of instances of cultural change in history. just deal with it stop thinking the past was better for no good reason. yes the modern world has tons of fucked-up women with shitty or no values, but there's good ones too. but looking for traditional values will likely just make you bitter if you don't find them.

Do you think traditional values will ever return?, I feel guilty, but I don’t like the way women are starting to dominate men

i know how you feel, i dont like how the youth of my country are adopting modern western values which cause them to take relationships and sex lightly. my own cousins laughed at me when i said that i want to live my whole life with only one life partner.

Attached: sad_crewman.png (207x192, 77K)

1. Denial and isolation
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

Your feelings of depression will eventually fade away and you will accept that women are the way they are.

I hope so, I need to focus more and get rid of this depression I feel

Where are you from?

I'm a man, can someone explain to me what the problem is? I never got the memo. In all seriousness.

i dont want to reveal my country because youll crush me with undeserved hatred.

I’m Irish, I won’t care, are from China?, Russia?. I won’t care

Don't worry user, you're just sane enough to not blame all the women of the world for your own personal problems. If you let guys like these sit long enough, they'll turn into sauerkraut

LOL China can't post here he's a poo

Nope. It's also not normal to believe the internet is representative of the real world. My friend.. if one million women were like this,(sjwish) it would be an extremely low percent of the us population and enough examples from someone to share one new one to your Facebook wall or post it on Jow Forums every single day for *5000 years*.

And that's what's happening. News media is sensationalizing (all of them. Left and right), people are shocked abhorred and horrified and clicking that damn share button and posting in your face the worst dumbest and assholish examples of *group you hate* creating the illusion it's rampant when the reality is nothing has changed.

Some people suck. Some people are asshats. Some are entitled, most people just care about having enough money, and being cool and getting along with everyone.

CONSISTENTLY people like you simply don't go outside and see what people are really like. Do so.

There is such a thing as a vpn

Explain yourself. What is your definition of feminism, and why do you feel depressed, and what has changed?

Future shock. Things changed from what you were told and grew expecting. You don't know the roles and expectations and react with a longing for simpler, more clear cut and familiar pattern, even if it was or is toxic and restrictive.

SeeNot directed at you but this is the problem imo. You strike me as one to have a normal social life and don't subscribe to social media garbage.

In the end, these modern women want traditional men

while plenty certainly do, our culture is in the midst of change. people are still pretty close to the traditional ideas. in a few generations, who knows how men and women will act, and want? also, not all women do, just like not all men want traditional lives either.

so, an Indian. your country is one of the least westernized so there's that.
or maybe you're a swede or something, i can't tell.

> women
> dominating men
for one, they aren't. secondarily, is your issue that you wanted it the other way around? nothing in modern society precludes you from having an equal relationship with a woman. not all cultures were patriarchal, and ones that were (the majority, yes) didn't really see things the same way we do anyways. deal with the fact that cultures differ, and western traditional values will likely never return. that doesn't mean you can't find someone with values and integrity though.

Swedes are one of the most promiscuous people in the world. He is most likely a pajeet or from SEA.

kill yourself

normal yes

silly and a waste of time? also yes

the world doesn't revolve around you and everyone isn't the same. Not even all of the self proclaimed feminists think the same.

just avoid the SJWs and the ones who want to use the movement for their own selfish gain and you'll be fine.

oh noes

not outside!!!

You said "even" women in Asia and china (as if china wasn't in Asia) but they are just the same as American sluts. For now eastern European women are the closest to what you get when you mean a traditional women

Another "I want a virgin gf who has rejected all men but will love me" thread.

lol

lots of sad women hating dudes lurking on this site.

They think they're the norm because they are so loud and whiney

Delusional

yeah

i guess i'll just go back to fucking my hot gf while you faggots red pill each other with how terrible women are and how deserving of love you are.

lol

most of you will die alone

>I don’t like the way women are starting to dominate men
This only happens when men are wimpy faggots who let people dominate them

india.

Well, desu I am that to my boyfriend but I don't think any boy has right to want that when they shitpost about how women are awful and slutty while getting prostitutes on free days

Are you still a virgin or did you lose it to him already?

>doesn't have her wifed up yet
You are like a little baby

Lost it to him after 2 years of dating

>Inb4 "you are a whore"

You are a prude. How did he wait for 2 years? Unless you both were 15 and religious he has had other girls while "waiting".

personally I don't believe in the institution of marriage

however, I am not naive enough to think I can get away with not marrying such a high quality girl... She is pretty good about most things and realizing social indoctrination, but I can't win em all.... it'll happen

We are not religious and we started dating when I was 15 and he was about to be 17. To be fair it happened too fast in my opinion and my first time was a disaster. I don't think he cheated, we both were awkward firstly and he really isn't the type to cheat

yes, i can understand. i dont want to have sex with any woman before marriage.

It sounds like you're not going to have sex with any woman, ever.

To be honest it sounds great in theory, but I always thought that if you want to marry someone, why wait for artificial occasion to make your relationship official in papers?

This, I just accept women for the stupid creatures they are and life is easier. You can spin them real easy if you have an air of not giving a shit

I was never a feminist type, but there are more stupid men than stupid women, and there are more intelligent men than intelligent women. Women are rather neutral mostly (except of few) while men tend to be more extreme