How do I fix this?

How do I fix this?

Attached: so_wrong.png (2710x1400, 136K)

trade school

I'm definitely not cut out for that sort of thing. I was doing great in classes until I moved out of my parents' house again and I've been going downhill ever since. It's like I'm emotionally incapable of living independently.

did you make this meme about yourself? lmao

Yep. My therapist said that writing down/drawing the way I feel can at least help me see things a little more clearly.

I wasn't quite THAT pretentious a year ago, but I was really happy and conifdent in who I was and the path I was taking in life. I flunked out of a different college at one point, moved back in with my parents, started studying at a community college, got my GPA back up, but now that I've transferred to a new college and live on my own things are all falling apart again.

Go thank your mother because you have autism

What does that have to do with anything?

I am pretty sure I'm on the spectrum even though my parents vehemently deny that (keep in mind they had me in and out of a few psych offices as a kid).

implying you're cut out for the crippling student loan debt (or crippling guilt if your folks are covering it) that will mark the culmination of a few more years spent like this? implying a ceaseless subtle barrage of institutional demoralisation is somehow going to do wonders for improving your abilities or sense of self? if you wish to expand your current education and better yourself, learn something worth learning instead of paying out the ass to be led astray and then let loose. preparedness and independence stopped being modern universities' output decades ago. that is, unless you count being able to independently think up new ways/reasons to hate yourself and socially isolate. hell join a union, even that would be leagues better than the sadistic joke college has become.

That only really matters in the US. The UK fees were kind of high too but they've just raised the repayment threshold today so those loans hardly matter anymore. In many other places you can either pay it with a Saturday job or they use bursaries to pay you.

What it has to do with is that you are unable to pick up on societal norms and expectations. For example, making an ms paint comic about yourself is very far outside societal norms. I'm no autism coach but you need to study what repluses people, because you aren't innately able to discern this

>unironically defending getting indoctrinated even worse but in a more affordable fashion
don't say i didn't try

you acted like some super intelligent person and got humbled very hard by reality. it doesn't mean give up, but you should look at what you're saying on the left side: people don't say these sorts of things about themselves. it sounds pretentious and narcissistic.

adjust and do better. you had some perfect image of what going to school would be like, and the fact is, even if you're a genius, you aren't going to breeze through it.

>ceaseless subtle barrage of institutional demoralisation
kek, the edge is just too much.

have you even been to a uni? i get that lots of humanities programs are bullshit, but there are still plenty of legitimate things to study. acsci, engineering, business, CS etc. all have good job prospects. what's wrong with wanting to be a scientist or a doctor? it seems like you are going out of your way to lump the bad in with the good.

>For example, making an ms paint comic about yourself is very far outside societal norms.

His therapist told him to do it you fool. Cant' you read?

His therapist said to write down how he feels, not to make rage comics about himself. I can read just fine

Welp, welcome home, user.

As for ypu actually problem, I just think you need to reevaluate your situation with some deeper reflection. How bad are you actually doing in school? Can you recover? Is this really worth it by the end of the day?

Also, I hope this becomes a healthy, humbling experience for you. You can learn a lot from understanding you don't know jack shit.

best thread on adv by far

Retard

Can we have a thread for drawing rage comics about ourselves

>Yep. My therapist said that writing down/drawing the way I feel can at least help me see things a little more clearly.
That is the WORST meme ever. Try to be funny lad. Laugh at yourself. Also don't draw like Chris-chan.

HOLY SHIT SAME

Becoming a plumber or mechanic or whatever is actually a really terrible idea unless somehow that was your lifelong dream and passion in the first place.

It's actually legit advice, externalising one's feelings and thoughts does help us see them clearly and process them better and make sense of it all.

Broadcasting them on the internet, not so much.

It's okay to write or draw things about yourself, OP, but for the love of God don't post them on Jow Forums.

adv is full of normies

LMAO same

A lot of it is just adapting to the stress of classes and socializing, I feel

There's a ton of unspoken pressure on people in college/uni to be amazing socializers who party every day yet make straight A's and end up landing a sick career straight out of college, and you get worried none of it's ever going to happen once you see the slightest setback

Not necessarily normies, but it is full of women who offer their worthless opinion on subjects they have no knowledge or experience in.

This.

Also get a new haircut

I actually don't think there's anything wrong with what the guy on the left is saying but you just gotta be realistic babe life is struggle. No one gets anywhere in life or gets good at anything without being bad at it for a REALLY long time. And in fact it's usually those people who say they were 'naturals' that lie about it just to appear like a super talent when in fact they had a lot of help and studied for a long time