Why do girls get to live life on tutorial mode just for having a vag?

why do girls get to live life on tutorial mode just for having a vag?

I say we should make life for women harder in order to make society more equitable

Attached: emoji-thinking-3d-model-low-poly-max-obj-3ds-fbx.jpg (500x500, 19K)

What did you want advice on? Is it how to be less of a dickhead?

I think OP needs an advice on how to stop trying to push his poor life choices on a whole gender in order to feel validated in his sorry excuse of life

The “women” who you consider “datable” have worked very hard to become that. You can only see the creme of the crop.

Trust me that there is a whole world of ugly and overweight women that would date you. You just have delusional standards.

The most rare and beautiful of things always goes to the highest bidder, and you a broke ass nigga when it comes to perceived social value.

Are you kidding me? If they are on tutorial mode then we are on sandbox mode

Like dude we can pee whenever we want, fight as much as we want and do tons of fun stuff because our dicks don’t bleed every month

The best part of all is if a guy is ugly as sin but he is strong or intelligent he can get still laid if a girl is ugly as sin she is fucked they have to care about looking good everyday but we don’t

You gotta learn how to enjoy being a man go outside ,climb a mountain , get into martial arts or boxing, it’s the best the more cool things you do the more girls will be into you

You’re amazing.

Attached: 13164398-6C3C-444C-88F5-AAE84253DE4C.png (640x459, 351K)

Well, part of not having a vag is that nobody cares what you think.

Therefore this idea, whatever it’s merits, is shitcanned.

>part of not having a vag is that nobody cares what you think.

That has not been even close to true in my experience - the opposite, if anything. How long since you've talked to a woman you're not related to in person? Do you have a job?

>I've never lived as a woman but let me tell you what it's like so I can chalk up my personal problems and hurt feelings to something completely out of my control and dodge responsibility as long as possible

Why do men have life on easy mode? They can fuck whoever they want because they get to initiate and they don't get pregnant or date-raped. Men are expected to be horny as fuck and they'll never get called a slut for it. A man with high standards is admired instead of being called a frigid prude, and a man with no standards is, at worst, "just a young man going through a phase and spreading his oats." They can have whatever job they want and whatever interests they want. Even if he's into effeminate faggy shit he'll still have scene weirdos all over him and women coming to him for fashion advice all the time. It is literally impossible to fail as a man.

See, doesn't it bother you when people make assumptions? If this post makes you mad, learn some empathy and grow the fuck up.

Very few men take them seriously, though. So it's kinda equal. Women don't even take other women seriously.

Wish niggers from Jow Forums would stop shitting up this board already. This is not Jow Forums related you absolute retard.

>The “women” who you consider “datable” have worked very hard to become that
What the hell are you talking about?

He's right though.

Trash women are allowed to exist because weak men exist.
You want someone to blame for slut culture, look no further than the men who still worship these wastes of flesh

>if a girl is ugly as sin she is fucked
Stopped reading
1/10

No, he is not lol

There's a reason why the suicide rate is higher among men and why most homeless people are men.

I think I know why you're confused. Men's decisions are more respected in the workplace because men are better at getting things done. This doesn't mean people care more about those men, just that those men are more reliable than women. Women's opinions on "how things should be" are more respected because men want to please women and are willing to cow tow to their retarded ideas. See the difference?

> If this post makes you mad, learn some empathy and grow the fuck up.
>if my shit analogy makes you think I'm stupid just feel harder
Neck yourself

There is the reason 1% of most wealthy people are men

Damn Arabic women living on easy mode, getting acid on face from their 30 years older husbands because they don't let them rape them and treat like slaves

Because men are smarter than women.

Then women have it harder in life because they are not as intelligent :) and lower suicide rates are because of that as well as women are just as much, if not, prone to mental illnesses. Thanks for contacting yourself

Arabic men don't have it well either, but neither of us are Arabic so trying to pretend that's relevant to OP's post is silly.

Contradicting

OP said "women" not "US women". Also Arabic men have it 1000 easier than Arabic women

>we're not Arabic so it doesn't matter even though OP generalized all women
The mental gymnastics on that logic are almost impressive.

>being this retarded
This is how you know you're talking to a woman. Do you know how percentages work? The 1% is a very small group of people who control the majority of the wealth. It is statistically impossible for most men to fall into this category. Lol.

I am a mathematician. I know how statistics work. But nice try on derailing it to something else, seeing that I'm right.

>There is the reason 1% of most wealthy people are men
Because men work for a living and women fuck for a living?

Arab men do not have it easy. Friendly reminder most Arab men are not Prince Abdul.

Context matters, Jow Forums is an English website and we are not discussing the Arab world right now user.

>I am a mathematician
>I know how statistics work
Thanks for the keks bitch.

>women fuck for a living
That must be, together with OP's post, the dumbest statement in this thread

You... You know that you *need* to learn stuff like that when you become a doctor in mathematic degrees? Or did living in basement didnt teach you that?

>Inb4 *funny meymey pic* kek xddddd

>I have nothing of value to say

Arab men, still, have it a lot easier than Arabic women. And not that user, but I can't see anywhere where OP says "English women", if he doesn't it means that he is referring to all women, and Arab women are, well, women.

>Men are expected to be horny as fuck and they'll never get called a slut for it.
I was with you until this part. This logic is flawed. Men aren't shamed for it because for a man to get laid he has to bring several things to the table. For a woman to get laid she just has to exist.

You can also have any job you want, most are just afraid of the work needed. I agree with most of your points, but these two are wrong.

I do know that you aren't a doctor in mathematics seeing as how you don't even know high school level statistics.

The grass is greener, dude. It's nice being a woman but there are things I envy about men too. Life isn't fair, but you just have to find happiness in your own life and learn to feel content

>for woman to get laid she has to exist
Oh god, how much time did you spend on this website? That's some high level bullshit. Also women can't have a lot of physical jobs due to being weaker, and there are jobs in which people tend to choose men to employ due to that being available for women since not long ago

Arab men do not have it easier than Arab women you dumb sow. You are not an Arab woman and trying to make yourself seem opressed by bringing them up is silly.

Yeah I do see the difference. It still doesn't tally with my observations though, or at least not all of them - I've had difficult girlfriends who matched that description really well, but as I got older (and the women I was into got older) things swung more the other way. My wife sometimes needs active encouragement not to kow tow to my retarded ideas.

Eh, whatever helps you sleep at night. Too bad that neither my employer nor documents care about your opinion on what I did and didn't

More like, how much time do I spend irl.

Several girls I know are NEETs that do fuck all, no job, don't go out, no real hobbies, nothing. And all of them are STILL hit on regularly.

I am not opressed wtf

Also, yeah, poor Arab men, forced to marry pedo old Arab women, being abused by them, not being able to dress normally, and being blamed for being raped by stoning or getting acid on their faces. Oh, also poor Arab men who can't drive and who's wives are legally allowed to hurt them at their wish

I will tell you how a real world works; if you are not 5/10 or better and chubby or thin, men don't want to fuck you, or date you, unless they are even worse than you. Did you ever wonder why most of the women date "down"? Well, because men have high standards and won't go for women that are similar to them, always want better

It's okay, you've diverted the conversation far away from what we were originally talking about so I'll take that as an indication of your defeat m'lady

>says the one who derailed it
Oh god, how's high school going, Steve?

Once more you're wrong. I feel like a piece of shit for saying it, but two of them are 3~4, objectively ugly. And are still hit on.

Be less concerned with being right, you are not.

this is a board for advice, fuck this Jow Forums tier bullshit.

>I am not oppressed
Thank you for admitting it.

Yes, Arab women live shitty lives. That doesn't change the fact that Arab men do too. The arab world has a lot of shitty places in it. You don't know anything about it if you think Arab men have it better.

I know better from my own experience. And from experience of my close women friends. You are a boy so you will never really get it. The same as I would never get it what it feels like for men

Is this in reverse? It's women who "date up" because they can. Dating apps and social media have made 5's able to access 8's.

Fine, whatever. All both of have are anecdotes at the end of the day anyway.

I live in European country and never implied I myself am opressed, that would be some sjw lvl bullshit

Arab men have it shitty but they gave it better than Arabic women, and I can say that, knowing people who used to live there

I am yet to meet a woman (whores doesn't count) that wouldn't have boyfriend uglier than her

>tell you statistics don't work that way
>you bring up your fake credentials because no argument
>somehow I diverted the conversation
LOL. I think I am talking to an actual retard here.

>(whores doesn't count
Definition of whore can vary, this is goalpost moving.

You're right, they just fuck you until you fork over half of your life but then the sex stops.

Not a single part of your analogy is true.
>They can fuck whoever they want
False, women are the gatekeepers of sex. If we fucked whoever we wanted, many of us would have rape charges.
>Men are expected to be horny as fuck and they'll never get called a slut for it
Yeah, men aren't(?) pigs
>A man with high standards is admired instead of being called a frigid prude
Fuck a fat chick in the bathroom of the DQ you work with and see if your friends ever let you live it down.
>They can have whatever job they want and whatever interests they want
And women can't? It's not the 1920's anymore. No matter what you do or are interested in, someone will give you shit for it. Not even a male/female issue you actual turd.

Yeah, you were the one who derailed it. But well, as I said, tell yourself whatever you want to, no matter how much you try to, you don't affect my life. And now excuse me, but I have work, go jerk off to manga girls and complain about women on Jow Forums because it seems to be the only thing you are capable of

They don't have a tutorial mode because they have a vag. They do because current society is fucked up. Under patriarchy women did a lot. Keep the house clean, work, look after children. Now it's not what they think they need, things have changed, but not for men. They are still expected to get women (nothing wrong with that), and therefore raise their value. Women use that.

Must be hard work being a mathematician when you can't even understand basic stats. Good luck out there femanon, I believe in you.

The women that are confident, socially well rounded, know how to take care of their body, dress well, have goals ect put effort into that.

There are pretty of lower women that are available, i simply doubt you would consider them options.

>i simply doubt you would consider them options.
They don't consider ME options

How many girls have you bluntly asked, in person to spend time with you?

In the past month or so? Just 1, she said ok, then made excuses 2 times with no hint at a reschedule.

When that happens to me, i figure i became too desperate, and then i refocusy efforts on myself.

Plan a camping trip and invite everyone you know.

>I say we should make life for women harder in order to make society more equitable
Oh god, I know this incel shit is a baitpost but I can't stop laughing.