Which uni should I go to?

My options:
UC Davis,
UC Riverside,
San Jose State University,
San Diego State University

My major: Electrical Engineering

>Tuition is not a worry.
>I'm wondering if I should go to an easier school because I was generally not good at calculus in HS or if I should challenge myself.
>UCD will not accept any of AP scores but will probably make me a better engineer.
>SJSU/SDSU will accept my AP scores but seem to be less competitive colleges.

What are your thoughts?

I posted this yesterday but did not get too much advise.

Attached: grill.png (348x436, 253K)

Why not a calpoly like SLO or Pomona? They are meant for those technical degrees like engineering. Otherwise I'd rank it like this
>UCD
>San Jose
>San Diego
>Riverside (but only because Riverside is a fucking awful place to live, no idea of the quality of the school)

I applied to Calpoly, UCSD, UCI and got rejected.

Go to UCD
t. UCD student

Yeah go to Davis. You'll be happier there too. Don't fucking care about your AP scores.

I literally went to college with two years of credits because I finished high school by taking junior college courses. I still stayed all four years because I changed my major a couple times and couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with my life. Those credits really didn't do anything significant for getting me out of doing general education requirements in the end.

And seriously you'll probably be happier at Davis than those other shitholes.

Why didn't you apply anywhere out of state user?

That would generally be pretty expensive (50k).

What you probably don't know is that, unlike cali, you can establish residency in most other states after a year of school. So you get in-state tuition at state schools.

Anyway you oughta go to Davis. Rural universities are the best. Way better than urban shit campuses.

What's the best way to prepare? I have two months and a half of school left, then two months of summer, as an estimate.

I'm not a good programmer and this is what worries me about doing EE.

How important is programming (in C for instance) prior to entering for an EE major?

>What's the best way to prepare? I have two months and a half of school left, then two months of summer, as an estimate.
Have fun, unwind, decompress. That is the single most important thing you can do before college.

If you go hit the books now, you'll be what we call a "gunner" in law school. Don't be a gunner. They're losers and burn out fast.

UC Davis, go to woodstocks pizza. Tell em ole Jeff sent you.

>woodstocks
Oh fuck THAT shit.

I'm taking Physics at a Community College while in HS currently. Will I have to eventually retake this class when entering UCD?

Attached: blond.jpg (2700x1976, 3.2M)

Check assist.org to see if it transfers.

If it doesn't, don't worry about it. Just enjoy the class. The material will be fresh in your mind when you take the class at Davis. If it doesn't transfer, see if taking proficiency exams is possible. You can skip prereqs sometimes that way.

Alright thanks guys. Right now it looks like I'm going to UCD. It transfers.

Attached: onehundred.png (586x830, 178K)

Yay. You're gonna like Davis user. Are you from the Bay area or Sacramento? It's not a bad drive at all.

Good luck user. I'd buy you a beer if I could.

San Marcos

community college, get 4.0, transfer to UCLA or CAL

Bare in mind that better universities will provide a better quality education which makes it easier to meet higher standards. It's not as basic as "ranked better -> harder".

wew, pure memepost

Why the fuck would you not transfer to Pomona, SC, or Stanford anyway?

assumed it was easier to transfer to state schools.
i'm serious

You're seriously a meme.

Seriously son, gtfo with that trap plan.

i'm honestly all ears

Does your GPA cap out at 4.0? that translates to around 70% in some other standards (but of course you can say 100% because if it caps out). Is there any way to know how good you really are, beyond the 4.0?

Virtually no higher education system does GPAs on anything but a 4.0 system. Some very few will do A+ grades as a 4.33, but I am of the opinion that those are bullshit. They're also the only exception.

i just meant to ace your coursework.

i'm happy to be wrong about this, maybe its glib advice. it would be less fun, and would require some diligence. but you'd save RB and tuition monies.

maybe a more risk averse plan would be to do UC (davis?), see how it goes, and if you're killing it, transfer. but if you're doing stem, you're probably fine doing whatever. have fun and do work.

*facile might be a better word than glib

Don't go to college unless you're okay with being a faggot. Literally the most useless shit in the world. Start your own business and make real income.

could you send me a prospectus on the business you've started? im looking to invest in some real dumb faggots, and you look like just the ticket

Oh shit you just roasted that nigga. HOLY MOTHER OF BASED!