I found my younger brother's weed stash

So I am the oldest (20) of 4 boys and my next brother is 18 years old.
Yesterday I smelled weed when he came from work at 10:30 pm and I wasn't dumb as to what was going, today before he left work at 5:00pm I smelled it again so I decided to look around his room and I found [pic related].

What the fuck do I do?

Attached: IMG_5920.jpg (3264x2448, 1.31M)

>my next brother is 18
You should quit snooping through other peoples' shit.

I might mention the smell so he isn't one of those retards who goes into the grocery store smelling like you could roll him up and smoke him but he's old enough to make his own mistakes.

I care for my brother so i don't want him to fuck his life up.

It's none of your business, you dumb shit.

Smoke it up

It's weed; it's not like he's smoking crack. Health-wise it's no worse than alcohol Let him be. Just make sure he doesn't smoke too much and doesn't get caught (assuming you're from a state where weed is still criminalized.)

read medical articles (protip: use google scholar and read at least 5 different viewpoints) and objectively decide how your findings relate to your brother's current position (age, school, habits, friends, family, finances, ...)
Is intervention required? if so, what's it entail?

quick looking through your brother's shit

if it isn't ffecting his performance in school or work, who cares?

Your brother should beat the shit out of you for being a nosy asshole and for posting this on the internet. What's wrong with you? You're a fucking moron.

It is and as well as his behaviour.

Well you can try talking to him about it and tell him to shape up. At the very least, tell him to not bring it fucking home. I have nothing against the substance, but dependance is a very real thing.

Tell him to hide and seal his weed better, cause you can smell it. Then fuck right off and leave him alone. He's 18, you're not going to change his mind. At most, you'll just make his life slightly more difficult.

Tell him to buy some scent proof jars for his weed so that he doesn't smell like shit.

Why not try and talk to him about it. Express your concern in a non-threatening manner.

"Hey bro, I smelled mad weed on you for two days and when I opened your backpack I found your stash. Sorry for going through your stuff, but it was just reeking up the place and I was concerned about you. Make sure you don't let it get in the way of your schoolwork man, that stuff can really fuck up your life on the long term if you don't keep it under wraps."

Something like that might help him and as long as you stay away from seeming like you're incriminating him or forcing him on the defensive you might actually get somewhere. Maybe he'll even share a blunt with ya.

Godspeed user.

>digging through another man's belongings

Shameful display. Put everything back exactly how you found it and mind your business.

You're being a typical firstborn son and that's okay I guess, but middle children are rebellious. If you make a stink about it, or tell your parents, you're egging him on.

>brother is going to work everyday
>I'M GOING TO INTERVENTION HIM AND BUST HIM FOR HAVING A STASH
Get help, you psychopath.

Why arent you smoking pot with your 18yo brother you fucking weirdo

Smoke it, listen to some Electric Wizard, then pretend nothing happened.

Attached: 1520636411443.jpg (469x256, 20K)

sell it
if you're not a massive faggot he won't be able to do anything

weed doesnt fuck up peoples lives. people like you fuck up peoples lives.

/thread

So he is working but while you're not working or going to school you snoop through his stuff and judge him? What does it matter what he does after work?

What if you found some liquor shooters hidden away? Would you react the same?

Weed is legal in many states and is less dangerous than alcohol or cigarettes on the body, and unlike alcohol someone stoned isn't likely to get aggressive.

All of these pussies itt
> punch your brother with all your might in the stomach
> when hes on the ground yell at him for being a degenerate loser

>I care for my brother so i don't want him to fuck his life up.

You post on Jow Forums, you are not the moral compass he needs.

Live in a legal weed state. It’s not really anything different from when it was illegal. Everyone smoked then, everyone smokes now.

Fucking kekd. This.
Also it's just weed op calm down like other anons said if it's not entirely fucking him over let it be

Man, you sound like an asshole. I feel pity for your brother.

I mean it isnt a good thing for kids to be smoking weed so I think you're a good brother for caring so much. However I also don't think you have any right to tell your parents or tell on him. It's best to just mention to your parents "hey I think *insert brothers name* is starting to smoke weed" and get them more suspicious. Hopefully then they will eventuall catch him or drug test him.

It's one thing to experiment and smoke at a party or something. It's another to have a literal stash, a ton of lighters, pipes, at least an 8th of weed (by the looks of it). all I know is I wish my parents had been way stricter on me when i was younger about this sort of thing. While it is just pot, it's still bad for you and your mental health, will make you lazy and unmotivated, and generally less excited in real life when you're sober. no one needs it.

>2018
>being afraid of grass

Corner him and tell him he stinks like shit and not to smoke more than once a week/a fortnight.
>all these people saying "hurrr it's not ur bzns"
It's his fucking brother, I know you fuckups don't have anyone that actually cares about your well being, but if you see something you care about heading towards a cliff, you don't go "lol not my problem"

>It's best to just mention to your parents "hey I think *insert brothers name* is starting to smoke weed" and get them more suspicious. Hopefully then they will eventuall catch him or drug test him.

>tell him not to smoke more than once a week/a fortnight.

You two are crazy. It's got nothing to do with him, his brother is a grown man and doing fine. All OP is going to do is make life shitty for his brother and incur resentment over nothing. Stop forcing your dumb morals on others and get a life.

you're 20 and still living at home
and youre worried about him smoking some pot lol
if you were my brother i'd slap your shit

This. Move out of your house and your brother's personal life.

Let him be. Its less harmful than most the other shit out there. Stop sperging and let him be, share a bowl with him

You are right to be alarmed. Weed really is a bad sign. Actually having his own stash and bringing it into your house is even worse. It's not like he just got peer pressured into smoking a joint by his friends; he is the bad influence, in this case.

Asian countries are much more aware of the severity of drugs than the West is. Singapore is an extreme example. But the point is, drug use doesn't happen in isolation. Drug use is an act of rebellion. There really is no saying how far it could go: Weed today. Shoplifting tomorrow. And finally murder. You may think this is a bit extreme, but it's the same rationale behind every one of these things. Smoking weed is a big deal; it just stops being a big deal the more you do it. Murder, likewise, isn't that big a deal after you've killed a few people.

Drugs are illegal and a criminal act. Very few teenagers "just smoke weed." Teens will do whatever they can get away with. If you caught him smoking weed, you have no clue what other things he could be up to, or plan on being up to in the future. It makes it worse that he's not an addict. He is simply pushing the boundaries of the rules in your household, the rules of his school, and the rule of law. He is a fledgling criminal... the worst kind, too... the kind that may not get caught. Singapore honestly isn't that wrong in jailing for life or executing those involved in drugs.

Take of this what you may...

youre a piece of shit for going through your brothers stuff
go to church and beg forgiveness then leave your brother to live his life which I wager is more enjoyable than yours

if anything it is less of a big deal than common shit like drinking or even being an antagonistic individual, congratulations on being a bootlicker chief, dont forget to let the rules made in the interests of others control your life eh. the slippery slope only applies to people who one way or another were already bound to find themselves descending it.

You're mentally ill.

This but ironically

>share a bowl with him
you almost had credibility until you said that

Look at OP's pic. What the fuck is all of that other shit in there? Kid's got lighters, scissors, sticks of something in there. This kid has no morals. It wouldn't surprise me if some Orwellian government executed people for having that exact bag and contents.

Lol. I got thrown in jail for stealing a pair of underwear while I was homeless. It's not that big a deal I thought to myself at the time. Turns out it is a big deal and I was arrested (I neved had been before). Didn't really seem fair to me at the time, but it turns out they executed people for shoplifting not so long ago in Britain. "Small crimes" are often dealt with severely. Deal with it.

He won't unless he's forced to do shadier shit because his older brother is a fucking narc.
Weed doesn't effect shit.

t. smoked daily for 4 years and haven't in 6 weeks and don't feel a difference.
it's almost like people with a predisposition to laziness or stupidity are just going to be as stupid or lazy as they were with weed.

blackmail him for sex obviously

It is far from the worst thing.
I have smoked weed consistenly since I was a freshman and I have a job, car, and go to UNI still smoking and doing the occasional psychedelics.
Unless it is a major problem, such as he is failing in school, moving to harder drugs or flat out is just lazy and has nothing going for him, this isnt much of a problem.