Be a complete loser

>be a complete loser
>almost no girl showed interest in me ever
>never had a girlfriend ofc
>out of nowhere I met this literally 10/10 girl
>I start talking as a friend imagining that I would never ever have a further chance with her, worth to mention she is ridiculous out of my league
>months go by and one day I ended up kissing her
>more months go by and one day somehow I ended up having sex with her (I still can't believe it, it was the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me)
>I am completely obsessed with her now, she is my everything, I think of her every second
>I know this paradise on earth won't last much more
>I saw how Chads and/or rich guys texts her, I have no beauty or wealth to offer her

what do?

should I end the relationship now, blocking her and deleting her from everywhere before she irreparable breaks me and leads me to killing myself

or should I continue in hopes that she will become my girlfriend someday or some retard delusion like that

Attached: 1517558716527.jpg (760x760, 105K)

>out of nowhere I met this literally 10/10 girl
Most times when this term gets thrown around on Jow Forums the girl is most decidedly NOT 10/10, or even 6/10.

>I saw how Chads and/or rich guys texts her, I have no beauty or wealth to offer her
>should I end the relationship now, blocking her and deleting her from everywhere before she irreparable breaks me and leads me to killing myself
Are you actually retarded?

How long has passed since you had sex and have you been with her at all since?? Holy fuck dude.

bro are you dum. She had sex with you, you still like her, and she hasn't given any indication that she doesn't like you. So, why would you end this wonderful thing that you have?

Just fucking STOP. Literally STOP. She's fucking YOU user. She's not fucking THEM. Those guys are probably trying to fuck her but she's not fucking them. She picked your ass. Women are not stupid, at least when it comes to telling they're into a guy.

Mazel tov. You have a girl you can turn into a probably without any significant effort. Keeping her is going to be up to you. Better act before she thinks you're not interested and moves on. You're fucking lucky she didn't after all those months went by.

Jesus fucking christ.

hey OP i was in your position and I pushed the girl away, and guess what...........she left.

do you really wanna do that?

OP what the fuck. Don't ruin your own chances with a girl you care about. You're literally gonna sabotage yourself if you think like this.
This is you playing victim in advance. Don't play victim in advance.

I 100% guarantee this is a bait thread.

OP...

Enjoy this girl while you have her, whether it's for a day, or for your life. Don't stress about losing her, because I promise she'll be replaceable - just enjoy her company, and be good company yourself.

OP, I've seen this happen. One person's insecurity and stress ends up ruining the relationship.

Don't do that. Just chill out, relax, and enjoy the whims of life. Maybe she'll stay, maybe she'll go, but you had this with her, and that's a beautiful thing.

>OP posts bait thread
>instantly disappears
>gets replies for hours

You're on the road to obtaining a 10/10 gf nigger, I'd murder someone to be in your shoes right now. Even if she was a 4/10 she could rip your heart out, that's just the risk that being in love brings.

Attached: 1515772582612.jpg (267x200, 9K)

Ask her out.

Who is that?

she's not yours, it's just your turn

Attached: 1b65552d-f5e2-4ecb-b595-331a1f036042..jpg (500x526, 28K)

Autists generally cannot deal with things they find inexplicable - but yet sometimes those kinds of things simply happen. Sometimes they find it SO hard to deal with that they simply fuck themselves over and go crazy trying to figure it out.

Don't worry about anyone else besides her and you.

>user finds a 10/10
Sure.

duh

>>be a complete loser
>>almost no girl showed interest in me ever
>>never had a girlfriend ofc
>>out of nowhere I met this literally 10/10 girl
>>I start talking as a friend imagining that I would never ever have a further chance with her, worth to mention she is ridiculous out of my league
>>months go by and one day I ended up kissing her
>>more months go by and one day somehow I ended up having sex with her (I still can't believe it, it was the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me)
>>I am completely obsessed with her now, she is my everything, I think of her every second
>>I know this paradise on earth won't last much more
>>I saw how Chads and/or rich guys texts her, I have no beauty or wealth to offer her
>
>what do?
>
>should I end the relationship now, blocking her and deleting her from everywhere before she irreparable breaks me and leads me to killing myself
>
>or should I continue in hopes that she will become my girlfriend someday or some retard delusion like that
You pathetic little cunt, you don't have anything else better to do than post fake stories and get others validation in your fake story fantasies...

plot twist, the validation in the stories is actually false..

even worse. what if everyone in this thread is actually the same person from different computers, including me?

this.

just enjoy the moment, don't think long term, enjoy her company, learn about how to interact with woman, gain some reference experience

MGTOW fag.

Attached: 1522096248937.jpg (648x657, 50K)

In other words, you orbited some chick, she was your first and now you're twisted on the pussy.

Just dump her cuz it sounds like either your obsession with her cunt or your insecurity about fictional Chads (probably her dad or gay friends) will cause you to fuck it all up anyway