Be shy and sensitive faggot

>be shy and sensitive faggot
>also balding at 21
>girls that like shy and sensitive guys want guys with thick/long hair and glasses and all that bullshit

reee holy fuck whats the point of being confident and all that bullshit if i just wasnt balding and cuter i could maintain my personality and still get a gf my age why does god hate me

pic related is what im literally forced to look like to not be repulsive

Attached: sub-buzz-23540-1490265184-1.png.jpg (599x597, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vy-2845_8k0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>faggot
>wants a gf
What why?

like i'm a faggot personality-wise. infp archetype. reserved, limbic, unstructured, disagreeable and inquisitive. i dont like dudes

bitches get jealous of other bitches
get the look you want, start a rumor or some shit that some skank that nobody expected to be a skank said that user was quite pleasing in bed

>infp
Get the fuck out of here with that Jungian zodiac shit.

there's a mild correlation with mbti and personality

infps will generally be lazy pussies that overthink everything

intps will generally be lazy losers that think they're smart

etc

I said fuck off with the Jungian zodiac.

you are constructing and imposing biases and limitations upon yourself
break free

Well that guy looks like he's balding

What's your disagreements with Jung?

See, I love how you idiots always turn this into "Oh but JUNG!" Nobody cares about Jung.

The problem is you people took something that has a tiny granule of truth or logic in it and turned it into a replacement for Zodiac signs. You use it identically. You seriously might as well be talking about how you're a Capricorn. It has as much validity.

>girls that like shy and sensitive guys want guys with thick/long hair and glasses and all that bullshit

no not necessarily you can just as easily have a shaved head

right, your answers to questions about your behavior/personality correlates with your personality as weakly as your birth month. sure.

god what did you get a 'bad' jung score? or are you just retarded?

See what I mean? "It's SCIENCE you fool! It's clearly better than the Zodiac! Now read this long treatise on the traits of this particular personality type. You'll be amazed at how accurate it is!"

You're literally doing zodiac shit. It just has a thin veneer of science on it. Fuck right the fuck off with that garbage.

this is a bad faith reading of my post. you obviously haven't really thought this out. maybe you just read an article on huffpo telling you that MBTI is garbage or something.

i'm not defending MBTI because 'duh, its science'. but you're really foolish if you think both of these propositions are equally valid: "you've told me you have trouble making plans, you have trouble waking up on time, you have trouble keeping your room clean; from this, i'd surmise that you're generally a disorganized person" and " you were born in january; from this, i'd surmise that you're sometimes a disorganized person".

the first proposition isn't scientific, so much as its just a fucking tautology. or rather, its just a generalization from a pattern of reported behavior. you'd have reason to believe this is true about yourself, because its clear, in retrospect, that your pattern of behavior, how you live your life, is disorganized. thats how the community might tend to view your behavior. notice that this is only weakly scientific, if at all. its not predicting anything specific about your future behavior (and if does so, it does this is only a very weak way: falsification would only be possible with a number of counterexamples). rather, its just providing a new set of descriptors to you, based on your patterns of behavior.

the latter we'd both agree is hogwash. the conclusion drawn (that you're sometimes disorganized) could be read to be true by anybody.

MBTI just provides a language for the taker to understand his personality, but its just a construction of what he already knows, just rote information about his behavior, synthesized. its useful to the degree to which one doesn't already have a good understanding of oneself-- so its generally for kids, who have a low EQ and low intra-personal intelligence. its not some fortune teller reading, or a 'minority report'; its only a loose predictor of behavior, if at all.

The autism, it's flowing!

kek
Kek
KEK
K-E-K

I have not laughed so hard in a long time. You are a fucking autist of the HIGHEST proportions user.

>total lack of charity; projection as a defense mechanism

i wonder if the mental disability diagnostics you had to take are as valid the zodiac? what's the sign for fucking moron?

>what's the sign for fucking moron?
Myers-Briggs.

> 24 y/o female
> getting hirsutism and constantly fighting back a growing beard

At least you're not this.

keeping grabbing those Ls

>try to spread rumours that you're good in bed

I'm trying really hard not to be rude about how bad that advice is.

Wow dude. Could you please stop fucking posting? You make normal people interested in MBTI and psychology shit sound fucking insane.

Just literally stop posting any time. You are horrible at this.

But people who treat MBTI as anything more than a joke and think their armchair psych is worth anything are fucking idiots. You may as well ask the most crazy flat Earthers to stop making the rest look so unreasonable.

if you can do a better job distinguishing something like an MBTI questionnaire with the horoscope/zodiac, be my guest faggot

keep handwaiving away my guy

>if you can do a better job distinguishing something like an MBTI questionnaire with the horoscope/zodiac, be my guest faggot
You pretty much fucking proved the guy right you twat. I'm not even going to try at this point, you poisoned the well so badly.

BESIDES everything he ever set forth being utter shite?

honestly the two of you have to be some of dumbest cucks on this cesspool of a site. i must be being baited.

What are you stupid or something?

>Recognizes some girls like shy guys
>Thinks every single one of them have a single physical preference.

Well you're halfway to understanding how it works, still blaming shit you can't control for problems that are probably your fault..

You're better than the "all girls like bad boys and bad boys only" and "you must be 10/10 hot" crowd at least.

You could just be one of those guys who has a lot of muscles and a lot of feelings. It could be hot. You will attract a different kind of woman though.

youtube.com/watch?v=vy-2845_8k0

There now stop whining

There was a saint who had a beard and it saved her. Saint Wilgefortis. So I guess it can be seen as unique if you are catholic.

Do most girls even like "long thick hair"?

This. The MBTI has very little to no bearing in real psychology. Also no one is a "type" we act certain ways in certain situations

dude you're fine. but you need to work on your low self esteem. you should seek out therapy. no one here knows what the fuck they're talking about in terms of mental health