Prostitutes

In a hypothetical situation, would it be legal for a 17 year old guy to have sex with a prostitute if prostitution is legal in his country (Poland) and the age of consent is 15?
I am 18 years old but i'm just wondering if that would be allowed :)

Attached: Prostitute_GTA_SA.jpg (800x600, 62K)

is the age of consent equal to the age of whoring? if yes, plow that pussy

Well you have to be 18 to be a prostitute but i'm not sure how old you have to be to actually fuck one. I can't seem to find anything online other than one post saying it's legal if you're under the age of 18 in the Netherlands.
Obviously this is all hypothetical and I am legally allowed to go and meet a hooker right now as I am an 18 year old man.

What the fuck OP? You want to fuck a 12 year old?

No, the hypothetical 17 year old in my hypothetical story wants to fuck a prostitute over the age of 18 even though he himself is below it.

yea as an 18 y/o boy you can go ahead and visit a prostitute for your sexual experience
as long as you look 18 you probably won't get into trouble provided that the chick is actually of legal age to be whoring (inb4 she told me she was 18)

I remember you asked that question like a month ago, kek
Just get a gf, loser. No decent pro will fuck a potentially problematic client, they don't want any hassle with underage shit

I want to know if it's legal. If it is then the hypothetical guy wouldn't be a "problematic client".

>just get a gf XD

As your mum if it's legal, or a lawyer
How can Cantonese shin-kicking imageboard know what prostitution laws are in your bumfuck-nowhere country?
Smh son

Thanks bro, i'll ask my mom if i'm allowed to have sex with a hooker or i'll ask on of the few lawyers that I know. Great idea.

well ask your dad - wouldn't you want your future son asking you personal shit like that?

Nig

Yea, maybe try to grow some facial hair or something, just in case.

I thought Poland was Christian and wholesome. Look at this 17yr old tryna ASK HIS OWN MOTHER if he can fuck demonspawn.
Why would you even want to, you disgusting degenerate.

Don't fall for Jow Forumsmemes, Poland is just as degenerate as West Yurop

Le bumpé

El bumpo

>Cantonese shin-kicking imageboard

Attached: 1521687633830.gif (320x271, 2.91M)

sorry I thought this was america

How long until your hypothetical character turns 18

How about you ask a fucking prostitute

7 months
Err, kinda scary. If the hypothetical 17 year old talks to her at all, he wants to know he will get to penetrate her Vagin

White women belong to black men

This