I'm a 25 year old virgin female and I kind of want to just say fuck it and get fucked...

I'm a 25 year old virgin female and I kind of want to just say fuck it and get fucked. What is the appropriate way to go about this? Do I just try Tinder and talk to a guy?

I don't want to go out for drinks or anything and I don't want to meet them when I'm already out with friends. But then I guess there's safety and condoms to worry about and I'd preferably not want an axe murderer to know where I live

This sounds fucking retarded but help me

Attached: ce2D47d.png (540x960, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-25811-011
ftp.iza.org/dp4200.pdf
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/23/144-years-of-marriage-and-divorce-in-the-united-states-in-one-chart/?utm_term=.b409a61a70a6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you look like Alli Rae?

Just buy a hitachi magic wand

I'll give you the D.

I look like a 4/10. Maybe a 6/10 with effort

Perfect. Where and when do I pick you up?

The pic of women attractivness is around 25, should consider finding a man to settle down with insted of whoring around.

That was the plan but it's not working out well

Because you sit inside all day.

Want to get a coffee and talk about this more OP?

maybe it's because of this but perhaps you have too high standars

Use Doublelist (google it its basically the new Craigslist)

Put up an ad in the casual encounters or dating section saying you want the dick for the first time but it has to be with condoms and for takers to send pics

Ignore the ones who dont please you

Send messages to the ones or ones you want in you. Give them your address if you can host or ask for a place to meet them.

There youre no longer a virgin without all the roundabout pretending-to-care hassle that is Tinder or other outlets

I sat inside all day for years but in the last 5 I've become social and have friends like a real human being. Still a virgin though. If I hold out for someone I actually like I'll be a virgin on my deathbed

>casual encounters
Wow. Hope you like getting raped by a dozen guys and then murdered.

Also hope you like getting arrested for attempted prostitution.

Option one is just Tinder and set things up to meet and get a room. Interview for somebody with some skills so the first time isn't a shit show with a clueless noob or self absorbed user. Phone chat first. You cover protection because that is the safe option. Anonymous users may use needle poked condoms.
Chosing someone from the social groups means you know them already, but they know you but loose lips can be a pain. Most folk are not that dumb by mid to late 20's. Friendzones will think this means relationship and you will need to think if you want that or to scrape them off.
There is also just pot-luck bar pickup use them and lose them.

I don't want to die

Unless youre selling sex the cops cannot do anything really. Its fear like that which stops a lot of guys out there from getting laid.

What would I ask in the interview?

I'll help you OP. I'm a good guy.

I believe you don't worry

They lie fool. Didn't you see what they did to Backpage today? They want to prosecute everybody who does personals now. It's fucking dangerous and you're basically asking OP to walk right into a police sting.

You could lick your butt hole your fugly brown eyes would turn to lord satin's eye color Red!
Hail satin!

Dutch?

I'm in desperate need of a fuck as well. So, where you from?

I can get myself off. This is just to get the v card off my hands

I'll trade you mine.

Do you always make rape threats for people you're concerned about? Take your faux compassion and go fuck yourself.

Rape is a real threat. I felt his concern for me.

>an offer to trade v cards
>rape threat
You seem retarded.

So can I, but I'm tired of it

Sometimes I feel like the only girl person going through this, weird to see others complain about it as well.

The last guy I tried to date didn't believe I was a virgin and tried to fuck me to prove it even though I could barely kiss properly. In retrospect I should have fucked him and gotten over it instead of wanting to find someone that didn't just want a human fleshlight cum dump

Us undercover non-normie females are very sneaky. All my friends think I get dick every night.

>even though I could barely kiss properly
Aww. That's actually kinda cute. Do you want lessons, though? It's surprisingly fun.

Well he tried teaching me and I think I still sucked but I apparently really like tongue and having things in my mouth and don't actually care about the kissing part so we did a lot of that

The tongue part is fun. I miss my ex for that reason alone. Her tongue always felt cooler than mine. It was like a refreshing spring for how hot I felt.

And I mean that literally, I miss her for that reason alone. Making out was actually more fun than sex with her. Which is kinda sad but at the same time, damn I loved making out.

It feels a little too intimate and invasive sometimes but I guess it was fun. I get the whole hookers not wanting to kiss trope

I guess. It really got me horny though. Like looking into the girl's eyes real close is such a fucking huge turn-on for me.

It took me a few tries to get good at it. She was good at explaining. Like you aren't trying to put your tongue in there. You're more trying to push your face successively deeper past the plane of her face. Except then you kiss and it pushes you back out. Or that's what I remember anyway. It's been almost a year now hehe.

Ah man. I got the old butterflies going now. It's like the opposite of feeling depressed. Like instead of that heavy cloudy feeling in your head, it's a light fluffy feeling.

I'm a 24 year old virgin male who's never been laid because I was looking for someone to get married to, let's hookup and get rid of our v cards together.

Serious advice though, don't lose it just to lose it, you've come this far without sex, why not wait a little longer until something actually meaningful comes along?

literally me

This

Literally all you have to do to not get caught in their lie is to not put down money towards having sex. Thats not hard unless youre a retard. They cant do shit like bring you over, fuck you and then say theyre cops and ask for money. Thats entrapment and doesnt hold up. Hell even being willing to let you touch them first can be counted as entrapment.

>Didn't you see what they did to Backpage today?

I actually did not till you told me. Good riddance honestly. Backpage was paid prostitution central and really put a price on not just sex but also the simple act of a grown man spending time with a woman.

If you can shitpost on Jow Forums you can not get a guy who is going to kill you. Just like you can order from the internet and not get ripped off. Keep some form of anonimity or privacy while doing it and even if theyre a clingy type.

You're probably a 25 year old virgin GIRL because you have a toxic shallow personality as seen by your post. The only thing you would have to offer a man is pussy, but your personality is so bad that the effort it would take to get it seems unreasonable for a man worth anything. You could let a homeless guy fuck you if you really wanted, no one cares. a girl has no problems getting sex. if you want a man worth something fix your shallowness
you'd probably have had sex by now with someone decent

....make a post in just about ANY website. Put gender female, state you want to be fucked. You will have about 300 messages in your box within a few hours. You will be able to browse your options literally forever. Getting laid thru the internet is outrageously simple when you have tits and a vagina.

Not OP, but what other things can a woman offer a man besides pussy? Not even trolling.

>and even if theyre a clingy type.
You'll be safe. Is what I forgot to add at the end there
If you really want to be extra safe then you can always offer to come to them and spend the time at a motel of your choice,drop them off and ditch any means of communication they had with you. In this way they pretty much have to stalk you back home which any date shitter like Tinder can pull a lot easier since they're gonna ask for your phone number,learn about your life and who you are.

Love, support, compassion, comfort.
all that gay shit you secretly like but will never admit it because your bros would tare you a new one.

There are female virgins at 25?? Maybe there's hope for me yet

>non-normie females
How can I even identify a non-normie female? I mean, as a man I got pretty good on identifying non-normie males, but I have no luck on identifying non-normie females.

Attached: 1457816545895.jpg (476x579, 35K)

Practical housekeeping skills, you know, the common skills every household needs to keep things in order. Other practical life skills are always a great thing to bring to the table. Having a desirable outlook on life, a passion for living, and generally just a deep source of energy from within is a great boon in itself for your relationships, and even for just you alone. Besides that, probably the best other thing is to have matching interests and hobbies. I'm not saying you should force yourself to like what your man likes, I'm saying if you happen to share hobbies that you already have with that someone that you like, that's a big bonus.

just use dating apps dude. get on bumble or w/e and flirt with guys. look up how to make a good profile online , and ask for help from your friends.

i wouldn't rush to get laid. just put yourself out there for dating, and see if you find someone you like.

its nice to be nice. don't be nasty, she's a weirdo like you.

I felt like that when I was around your age too user and decided to stop waiting for the one. I felt like my virginity was getting in the way too - that men wanted to take it and it was some prized possession to conquer which made me feel very uncomfortable. I was also embarrassed about my inexperience meeting new guys.

In the end I decided to sleep with a friend who I trusted and didn't find unattractive. It wasn't a spontaneous thing - we talked about it and agreed to meet for it. If you can I'd recommend this method - you don't really know how random tinder hookups are going to treat you and I personally wouldn't even feel very safe going to some complete stranger's house and making myself vulnerable

Oh goodie, a 25 year old who's probably as tight and inexperienced as a 14 year old. How "fun".

Oh and insecure to boot. Guess that goes hand in hand with virgins. I'm actually curious if you'll pretend you're experienced when you're not, like a paper tiger.

This might be awkward but, are you going to discuss your genitals sizes with your partner? You know, so you don't get any expected obnoxious bulls and surprise elephant cocks, or pencil dicks - those are even more stingy.

Attached: paper tigers, not even once.jpg (480x270, 46K)

Yeah that's why I want to get rid of it. I feel like it gets in the way of trying to date for me. Guys either think it's weird and wonder what's wrong with me or it really gets them off and all they see is a tight hole they get to conquer and pillage for the first time.

I also don't like being a cocktease and saying I want to wait to have sex because as nice as waiting is, most people don't want to wait that long even if they're fairly nice. It's just not "normal."

How did dating change for you after you lost it?

That person that has an excuse for every social invitation but it's really video games and sleep

Bumble guys are way too attractive and out of my league

Well? What county are you in? I'm 25 and literally in the same position.

I can't count how many times i had a girl damn near sexually assault me but i was too retarded about 'making it special' Now I just want to get it over and done with.

Attached: 1799FBD021F44DD4B5B11F4D37611268.jpg (540x540, 71K)

*country

I'd be happy to help you haha. I'm 28 and didn't lose it till I was 25. Once I had sex it somehow made talking to women like 3x easier.

why do u even care?

Also I'm told that I'm a pretty attractive guy. I just had/have a hard time talking to girls. I'm basically a white version of Raj Koothrappali

Don't do it, I'm a 25 Virgin male and waiting for someone I actually love to lose it to.

m

Wait, user.

27 years old female virgin here. I also want to have sex so bad but I feel like doing it simply because of my desires right now would be disrespectful for myself. I like a boy, he has social anxiety as well, but I'm afraid I'd be shitting where I eat because we're both MD and we study together at least twice a week.

Maybe I'm confessing the next time we're drunk together, last time I slept on his belly and we had Japanese food after. Our relationship is getting truly weird.

Attached: sober.jpg (448x336, 38K)

This, all the female virgins I know are like this. They do literally nothing. Even fat girls have sex if they get out of the house.

I actually railed this chick who sits inside all day, lives with her single mom and STILL gets dicked down by dudes. She's 21 and invites the guys she matches on Tinder up to her room and her mom just lets it happen. It's the epitome of degeneracy.

I don't know if you're LARPing, but wtf girl!? It's 2018. Like, just use Tinder, Whisper, Meetme, OKC, POF...

Don't be a retard. Reverse google image search the guy or try to look him up on Facebook. Facetime him. Talk to him on the phone. After you corroborate that he's real, get the D. It's not rocket science.

Do you live in PA? I'd be willing to show you the ropes if you do.

Maybe you already meet a non-normie girl, but you interpreted her introvertion as rudeness. With this in mind, you could find someone like OP IRL.

Attached: feels.jpg (750x738, 57K)

maybe you shouldn't be worried about getting fucked and asked why you haven't gotten into a relationship that's valuable enough you haven't fucked naturally yet.

>why you haven't gotten into a relationship that's valuable enough you haven't fucked naturally yet.
I have social anxiety and depression. My only ex was a traditional catholic and he demanded I should leave my career to be a housewife. I want a family, but I don't want to leave my only reason to live which is medicine.

Also, my goal isn't to fuck. I want someone I could be 100% honest without worrying if he would despise me after. Sex would be a consequence of it.

Attached: No I've got this thanks.png (640x480, 303K)

>I want a family, but I don't want to leave my only reason to live which is medicine.
You an MD, OP? How you feel about JDs?

>I like a boy, he has social anxiety as well, but I'm afraid I'd be shitting where I eat because we're both MD and we study together at least twice a week.
Meh. Lots of people shack up in med school/residency/whatever.

Glad to know y'all exist though. I need to find me a MD girl for when my dad goes. Need to keep a doctor in the family, and I went the law route. That and I love smart women.

Drop obscure Jow Forums memes in a subtle and non-autistic way and see if they pick up on it.

JDs are alright in my book. My ex was an unemployed JD. He always cited Matthew 6:28 when I asked him about how would we live after marriage. He was very clever, but somewhat autistic, he counted popes to sleep like sheep.

Hahaha oh my god. I went to a catholic law school. You could been describing at least two dozen guys I knew.

My favorite is the guy who actually unironically fantasizes about going to seminary. That or the guy who got butthurt when I (admittedly, without knowing better) cited the King James Version for something. Oh man, good times.

T H A T
F E E L
W H E N
N O
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
G F

People in their residency are notorious for having no social lives so I'm not surprised there's a lot of virgins. I work in a hospital so maybe I should ask one ot the residents. Not a bad idea I suppose.

I think you should go for it with social anxiety MD boy. It might be awkward in the future but it also might work out. Can't know unless you try.

>No French GF

Attached: BE639269-0B97-4E8D-9903-67CCE4A22CE0.jpg (259x194, 23K)

>no aryan gf

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Put up pics of self, sell body to a necrophiliac on craigslist. kys. Earn money.

That this even crossed your mind as something to "get out of the way" goes to show how diseased modern society is. Snap the fuck out of it, OP.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Bivariate results suggested that delaying sexual involvement was associated with higher relationship quality across several dimensions. The multivariate results indicated that the speed of entry into sexual relationships was negatively associated with marital quality, but only among women."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>"I find that premarital sex or premarital cohabitation that is limited to a woman's husband is not associated with an elevated risk of marital disruption. However, women who have more than one intimate premarital relationship have an increased risk of marital dissolution."

psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-25811-011
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

Attached: 1490346388820.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

I tried this once op. I met a guy i knew from a long time ago who was kind, so we started some flirting chats and decided to meet up, book a hotel and have fun and eventually fuck. Now somehow for him it was thinking with his dick. I had a jetlag coming over, i was very tired but for him it was arrive at the hotel, watch a film for an hour and fuck right away. I was not in the mood, played allong anyway. Guy was finngering me wrongly so i ended up bleeding for 3 days like you have your period. When he was done and wanted me to ride him i asked if he had condoms since i specifically stated that i didn't want to fuck him otherwise, he said he forgot. He was thinking of his dick so much he completely neglected how i felt about it. So no fucking, he tried again the next morning but i was fucking done with him.

A shame you didn't get AIDS.

>over 5900 posts in just a few months
Jesus Christ, you need help. Go to therapy. Seriously. You're like that crazy old man preaching on a soapbox in the streets, rambling incoherently all day long, every day, that absolutely nobody gives a fuck about or listens to.

>rambling incoherently
It's literally quotes ripped from studies, dipshit.
My detractors are the ones wholly unable to string together a coherent argument.

Okay, just think about yourself for a minute. You are constantly angry, your life is empty, and you will most likely die alone and bitter. The people around you? They are happy, they enjoy life. They become couples. They have sex. They get married and have kids.

You need help. Seriously.

>They get married and have kids.
If you'd read any of my sources, you would see that the rates of this have fallen off a cliff, and happiness isn't doing too well, either.
I'd be a miserable piece of shit regardless of the state of society, might as well put it to use.

Happiness of people in general has been increasing steadily over time. People have less kids in the developed world than before, but that's also normal due to societal changes. Marriage rates are holding steady, divorce rates are going down. All in all most people are doing pretty okay. Certainly, we as a society are much better off than ever before, we are safer, happier, wealthier.

>I'd preferably not want an axe murderer to know where I live
Kek.
Then go for the most anxious and nervous beta guy you know, but of course, guys like that don't get your cunt wet.

>Happiness of people in general has been increasing steadily over time.
Perhaps I should have used the term "contentment". People have more access to distractions that keep them occupied, but the vast majority have forgotten what it is to live. They always want more, thanks to their consumerist mindset drilled into them from birth--more money, more sex, more 'experiences', more of anything they can get their filthy hands on.

>Marriage rates are holding steady, divorce rates are going down.
This is a steaming pile of shit. The ONLY reason divorce rates have started going down is because the most degenerate leftists don't even bother getting married anymore, so their cycles of failed relationships don't show up, and even with that, as is clear from pic related, the net marriage rate is being flushed down the toilet.
> we as a society are much better off than ever before, we are safer, happier, wealthier.
Being safe and wealthy just means you are able to forego morality, and no, we aren't happier, because humans will always choose to do retarded self-destructive shit if given the chance. The saying that "suffering builds character" isn't just a meme.

ftp.iza.org/dp4200.pdf
>"measures of subjective well-being indicate that women's happiness has declined both absolutely and relative to men. The paradox of women's declining relative well-being is found across various datasets, measures of subjective well-being, and is pervasive across demographic groups and industrialized countries. Relative declines in female happiness have eroded a gender gap in happiness in which women in the 1970s typically reported higher subjective well-being than did men."

Attached: marriage_and_divorce_over_time.jpg (640x416, 51K)

Its fucking 20x easier for a girl to find a bf than it is for a boy to find a gf.. dont whore yourself out cause then no one will love you, go do a class or something to get your ass out of the house and find a guy

Why don't you just kill yourself if society is so shitty?

Specifically to spite you.

Nice unsourced graph without labels. Did you create it yourself? Proudly displaying babby's first excel chart?

That anxious beta guy could very well be an axe murderer. Nobody is safe. There's simply no way to know who is nice and who will murder you brutally. Just like there is no way to know who will be faithful in a relationship and who will cheat.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/23/144-years-of-marriage-and-divorce-in-the-united-states-in-one-chart/?utm_term=.b409a61a70a6
Eat shit, you nitpicking, semen-gargling faggot.
This is something that is one Google search away, and yet you still insist on following me around just to bitch. Go give yourself a concrete enema.

Why didn't you post that to begin with? Did you want to take credit for that guy's work? Why not post a graph that has labels and sources?

Less unlikely though.
Ted Bundy was very charming and outgoing and even had women writing to him after he went to prison.

He will, it's only a matter of time. He is certifiably insane. He will eventually be whisked away by the white coats and force fed meds. After this he will experience a brief period of relative calm, but eventually stop taking his meds, and then an hero. He might even do it in a public livestream just to attentionwhore.

> Did you want to take credit for that guy's work?
This is an all-time low, even for you. Can't pin me for absurd claims of "lying", so now you decide to accuse me of plagiarism on a Tanzanian rat juggling forum. Fuck off.
I take precisely one medication for mild anxiety.