How do you get women to have sex with you? What do you say and do?

How do you get women to have sex with you? What do you say and do?

Attached: E4C5AE2E-A9EE-4AB2-AC3E-8055BEF0BFDB.png (179x246, 44K)

An exchange like this usually results in a powerful lovemaking session:
>Excuse me, my dearest girlfriend, would you care to have intercourse over on the bed right about now?
>Why yes, I would indeed my love.
>Splendid. Let us over there in about half an hour.
>Wonderful, I shall be counting the minutes!

But there’s nobody I love. I just wanna bust a nut in a vagina and maybe her mouth too for good measure.

Yeah that doesn't exist. Sorry. Don't ask again.

What do you mean? My roommate in college fucked a different girl every 2 weeks despite not being in love. My coworker does too.

Yes, but they are attractive and don't suffer from autism.

They're actual people. You're basically fucking stupid.

>be really hygienic
>be really nice to them
>be persistent
>don't sperg out if one of them rejects you
>don't let them know you're talking to other girls
>don't let them know you're just trying to get the neck, nothing more

>be persistent
RAAAAAPEEEEEE

Depends greatly on the woman. They're all different.

There's no magic words or behaviour.

There's general ways you shouldnt act. Being like a faggot or thirsty. But other than that, depends on the woman.

This works.

Girls approach me semi-regularly so I know I’m not uggo. But it’s like pulling teeth when talking to them.
How? My friend Lance acts like a schoolyard bully with girls and still gets sucked off

Have ambition, maintain it, and act on it.

The rest, really and truly, falls into place.

Nope. The next suggestion solves that. Rape is when you sperg out and force her or make her uncomfortable. Being persistent is waiting 15 minutes and trying again. totally non aggressive.

>Girls approach me semi-regularly
Bro, coworkers asking you for your TPS reports is not "approaching" you. They're just trying to get their work done. Don't be a scummy fuck.

>depends on the woman. They're all different.

lmao. That is such bullshit. Then how come 80 percent of the girls go to the same 20 percent of the guys?

Attached: Okcupid+girls+standards+lightbrownbig22+high+4+me+big2lightbrown_9b9d53_5839488.jpg (503x644, 35K)

>But it’s like pulling teeth when talking to them.
Probably because you are dull and your social skills are nada. But anyway, like some user said, there is no one well-patented way to woo a girl, that is something you have to figure out yourself. The strategy should be adjusted to the particular lady, and there are too many different types of women to work out the optimal seduction scenarios for each and every type of a girl.
Bottom line: your question is rather stupid, mate.

My friend Lance acts like a schoolyard bully with girls and still gets sucked off

Because women have an underdeveloped brain. They're not worth it. There is another thread floating around right now about some 20 year old dating a 60 year old man and its obvious she just wants his money.

Women are like a parasite. They only have power because we give it to them.

Because only 20% of guys is remotely interesting/intelligent/capable/attractive. The majority seems to be guys like OP and other beyond pathetic khvs who reee at nights because of tfnogf instead of getting a doing something more productive.

The graph doesn't lie. And by the sounds of it, OP is confirming it too. Just accept facts.

Getting a job or doing*
Sorry lads, I'm sleepy

this.

be attractive enough for them to want to fuck you, talk to them and make them laugh, show them you're interested in something, show interest in what they do, pass their shit tests and engage in coy wordplay. the end.

Accept what facts? He's actually full of shit if he thinks that means anything. It literally just says girls don't rate guys 5/5 and a couple of other meaningless things. Nothing in that graph even remotely supports what that fag claimed.

In the female mind. However, the distribution in a logical brain would be more of a bell curve.

If women were really that varied in their personalities, then they would have varied enough tastes that a higher percentage of guys would be interesting to a more varied set of girls.

But no. All girls are the same and desire the same outcome, even if it is to their own fault. That is why you always see girls walking around crying or complaining about the guy they're with. Shows how smart they are.

And you say the fault is on men, but what about women? What is it that makes women so interesting? I don't think anything. I think it is that guys are so desperate that they have made it so women don't need to have any standards. Which shows why women are so pathetic.

Women all have some function of autism. For example, this story of a woman from Wales who was on a tinder date, embarrassed that she took a shit, she flung it out the window, it got stuck, so she climbed in to get it and she got stuck.

Imagine that level of ineptness that you would get into that situation? That is a level of retardation you only see in women.

There is no standard for women, because they're all infantile. When you start actually looking at them you see this. The majority of women are equivalent to the small number of guys who are pathetic. Those that are not interesting, unmotivated, and just embarrassing guys.

Women are by nature the fedora wearers of the world. But since they have a vagina, they get a pass. Simple as that.

How would the average man fare if he lived to the standard of the average woman? There is nothing great about women at all.

Attached: pri_51702926.jpg (748x997, 107K)

I mean girls giving me their phone numbers, asking me out to see movies, or have drinks, or eat brazilian barbecue. Two even had boyfriends already.
I think so. I don’t do spergy shit like when I was a kid, but keeping a generic mindless conversation alive is mind numbing for me. I communicate to exchange information.
Sounds a little harsh. Girls are definitely at a lower level of mental functioning compared to men, but you shouldn’t call billions of people rude names.

The fact that women are not that varied, especially in their personalities. Of course, there is some variance, but to think women are some set of intellectually profound individuals and not a hive mind of bad decision making and narcissistic desires is naive.

Just how many guys do you think never have girlfriends..

>Naive vs. stupid
To think humans at all are a hive mind is the behaviour of someone with more experience with reading about girls on the internet rather than meeting them..

>all women have autism
>quotes some extra action involving a really truly retarded slag
If you really believe that all women are similarly stupid and inept, I feel sorry for you. You are bitter because you're unwanted, and it hinders your perception of reality. And user, there is nothing great in the majority of men either. Great individuals are extremely rare, male or female.

>I mean girls giving me their phone numbers, asking me out to see movies, or have drinks, or eat brazilian barbecue. Two even had boyfriends already.
Yeah they aren't approaching you. You're just retarded.

Why is the issue on the guy? Talk to any girl online and the conversation is absolutely dull unless you're stroking her ego.

I even notice this in my work as a photographer. When I have an assignment where I have to photograph men they're great at small talk. Where did you grow up? What did you like about your hometown? etc.

You try to make small talk with a woman and it is all one word answers and awkward silences.

They're autistic. I'm telling you. If any guy acted like the average woman, they'd be on the spectrum for sure.

>Nothing spergy
>Doesn't understand the purpose of small talk
>Assumes women who ask him anywhere are tryna fuck and don't just see you has their girlfriend.

You've gotta be kidding me.

A lot of people are like this. You just aren't mass targeting men with no common experience because you're trying to fuck them so you don't realise it's all the same.

I'm a marketer and a salesman. This is a simple basic sales tactic. Befriend the client (male or female. Even works on powerful established men). Ask them questions about themselves and let them talk and gush. Seem interested.

Then they like you. This is how humans work ya Mook.

>You try to make small talk with a woman and it is all one word answers and awkward silences.
No user, that is your experience, not mine. I come across many women in my job and they are usually more communicative, friendly and direct than men.

>Talk to any girl online and the conversation is absolutely dull unless you're stroking her ego.
Not true either. Maybe you should stop talking to girls from /soc/, and look for girls with whom you share some interests...

Your friends are more attractive than you.
You won't get anywhere if you can't talk to women. No women will approach you and say "Hey, lets fuck!" Unless they're a prostitute.
What's so hard to understand?

Hey man. I have a girlfriend of 7 years. I've also slept around with several girls when I was younger.

They're all dull. You feed them some line about how you're not like other guys, and how you just want something real, and they buy it. every. fucking. time.

Women are not smart.

And then the older you get, the worse it is. They get menopause, they lose their looks, they get bitter and miserable.

And plus, the older they get, the more they just rack up sexual partners. That is why
I decided to settle down. It got to the point where girls I was meeting had slept with 40+ guys.

Lots of guys get girlfriends. How many keep them or can easily find another one when the leech moves onto her next victim? Like I said, most girls nowadays, even out of high school have a higher partner count than most guys. Because it is easier for a girl to pass herself around.

I'm not saying all men are great. Just on average greater than most women.

>okcupid
That graph is a joke

You either interact with no women at all (besides small-talk) or your only experiences are with low-quality people. I can't imagine anyone wanting to be friends with you, let alone date you, given that sort of attitude.

You're in a relationship of 7 years.. talking about how dull women are.. and how they're all gonna move on to the next one.

You're either completely lying or you're totally retarded.

I don’t know what else to tell you. They give me all the behavioral cues of sexual interest

>dilated pupils
>flushed face
>feet and torso aimed at me
>coy grins
>touching my shoulders, arms, and face for prolonged moments
>playing with their hair
>speaking with higher pitch than normal
>asking me on dates
>finding excuses to be near me physically
I mean I’m not stupid, I know interest when it sits on my lap. I just have no idea how to escalate.

Dude, come on now

Nah, having more experience shows you more of the truth. He's right.

>girls with whom you share some interests...
Women are incapable of having "interests" in the ways men are. There's no point.

Yeah man. I've worked in sales before too and my communication skills are decent. Open ended questions, keep it positive, keep the attention on them, etc.

Try using that on a girl on tinder or online dating or through text. It is still all one word answers.

Now you chat with a guy about work or something, and they're actually excited to respond.

>hey!
>hi
>how was your day?
>good
>do anything fun?
>no

There is your average conversation with a woman that has had double digit sex partners and flings her shit out of a window lmao.

Nonono.. stop..

He's in a relationship of 7 years with something he thinks it dull, and he's positive she's going to cheat.. if he feels that way how'd he get his dumbass in a 7 year relationship?

Also I'm very well experienced also. 30, did a lot in my younger years, have a gf of 4 years. Do not see women the same at all.

But you'll go with his experience because it aligns with your opinions rite?

Funny enough, one thing i`ve found to be true while dating and sleeping around is
>you attract what you are

If you only get womrn who are stupid, dull, shallow and require cheap lines and dumb games, that says a lot more abou you than women.

Not the women I've talked to. I dont know what you're doing but to me when a girl talks like this she doesn't want you to talk to her. She doesn't like you. At all.

I love her. But lets be honest, she sits on her ass and weblogs shit on Tumblr on her phone and listens to Lana del Rey every night.

I have not met one woman with my level of drive and work ethic. They're all just followers. They like whatever the guy they're with likes. Find an obedient one that won't cheat and settle down. Thats the best you can hope for.

I just think it’s dumb. If a reasonable 5/10 blatantly asked me for some dick I’d just give her what she wants. Not play a bunch of stupid games and bullshittery before we get to the good stuff.

Holy Moses, the Jow Forums is strong with this one

>he's positive she's going to cheat.
that's just part of female nature though.

>aligns with your opinions
because it aligns with my experience, as well as hard biological facts.

I send girls pictures of random bullshit to make them go crazy. Like cute kittens. Sometimes I’ll just send them a question mark symbol and don’t respond for a while. Guaranteed replies.

refer to lol. Is that so? Women are an embarrassment.

Thats true. And like I was saying before, it is because women are dull and lack variety in their personalities. It is all looks and status based for them. Even if it ends with them crying after getting pumped and dumped, which is how it usually ends.

There's too many people to track and reply to but I sometimes have the same thought as that guy. Sometimes women come off as really dull. They've never had to try to have a personality because all they needed was a pretty face and their vagina to sail through life without having to learn how to actually interact with men, because men are conditioned and told hey have to take the lead and be interesting for her, but not the other way around. That being said I have talked to women who are pretty sound. They're not just dull, vapid brainlets. And my friends think their gfs are funny and completely love them and I really doubt it's just because they make their pee pee feel good. That just gets old and a relationship will die if that's all it's based on.

I feel like I'm a pretty good judge of women by looking them. They say don't judge a book by its cover but you can do it with 90% of women. I can just tell if you're high maintenance or a dumbo. Especially from the photos you put on social media. It's easy. Yet guys fall for them because they're either desperate or unironically think a face caked full of makeup and bold drawn on eyebrows actually looks good

My girlfriend has 3 jobs, axe throwing coach, works for a moving company, and works from home full time as a property manager.

She paints and plays music, is always doing new shit and makes me laugh.

And she is not rare among the women I've met. I met the ones you're talking about, there will be morons, male or female.

Let's face it bruh. You have this experience with women because women with 3/4 of a brain+ don't want to waste a second on you, probably because

He’s not wrong though. You can love a girl in spite of how inferior and boring she is by virtue of being female. The only girl I’ve ever been in love with had absolutely pleb tier taste in shit like the beatles and gay japanese comics. I even noted that she’d likely cheat on me if I ever loved her too much or too little. But I liked having her around even so. They’re like cats I guess.

>Women are an embarrassment.
The only guys I know IRL who think like thisvalso all happen to be creeps with really wierd/crazy/bitchy gfs.
How odd.

That is a completely absurd axiom to follow.

>If you meet a bunch of X, then you must be X yourself

laughter and kindness

this.

Nah. Your friends are like minded. That's how social circles work. Same interests same general personalities same intelligence

Also enjoyed the part he/you agreed if women are giving one word answers they don't like him. And he says he gets those kinds of convos with girls in the double digits for partners.

Can't even get whores. His story reaks of bs. I sense a lot of lying to push a point/defend his ego.

Right, again, that is your own experience. My current gf is deadly passionate about medicine which she is studying, music (she plays 2 instruments) and poetry. She is fluent in 3 languages, has constant desire to try new things and consequently travels the world off the beaten track. My ex was similar, very active and driven, had her own company and was highly successful in her field. My mother, a lawyer and a keen gardener, has greater knowledge of human nature and biology than any guy I know. She is in her 50s and goes to flamenco dancing classes just because she wanted to learn something new. Frankly, these women are more intersting than most guys I know, so I feel truly sorry for you, and other men like you, who for one reason or another only get to interest with the worst, dullest and stupidest ladies imaginable.

Either you lie or the guys you know are pussy betas. There's a good reason women haven't accomplished anything a man hasn't through all of history - they literally can't.

Childbirth

It's fine. They're all butt blasted right now. They know I'm right, thats why they're trying to insult me and give anecdotal evidence about "people they know"

Wow, what an accomplishment.

Yup. It's ridiculous that women have somehow gotten men to think that they are "equals". It's really more down to men having too much empathy for women. Just wait till things get tough. Women are great fun and are needed in life, but trusting one to do anything besides have kids and look pretty is asking too much from them.

Well without it you wouldn't be here. The greatest minds in history wouldn't be here. So yeah I guess it is

What about women like Milunka Savic? Or the female sharpshooters of the wild west? There are impressive women out there. They're just hard to come by. Especially in the modern Western world

Most of these points are beta orbiter tactics that land you in the friend zone faster than your pre mature ejaculate.

You want a girl to fuck you, you need to be happy and confident with yourself and what you want. Guys who are cocky assholes get chicks because they go for what they want and think they deserve.

Women love that shit why? Because it shows not just confidence but status and goals. They get rejected twice as much as the average guy but they also get laid more because theyre not afraid to approach and flirt with every woman they want to suck their dick.

Sating goes "if you dont love yourself no one else will"

Lyudmila Pavlichenko, as well

>Literally cant

You have never read a book in your entire life have you?

What have you invented?

Got a high bar to beat women mang. The DNA structure.

Gotta discover some atoms and solve some tough mysteries of astrophysics.

Gotta slow light photons down to a mere 38mph and make it observable to the human eye...

They've done a lot in times when it was socially acceptable to scream in their face they were retarded and actually deny them education and jobs in any scientific field and still they did a lot..

They literally can't though eh?

Exceptions. They aren't adhering to the innate female nature. Similarly there are feminized men. The women who have "careers" and "skills" are either the extreme exception, or deeply troubled on a personal level. A man gets fulfillment and actualization from exploring the unknown, making progress, and conquering. Women are that which must be explored and conquered. They get fulfillment from having a man. Take all the high-income lawyer women and such - what they want deep down, is a man to fall in love with them and protect them. They almost invariably give up their careers when this happens, or lead an unhappy personal life.

Sure, but that's all that they are good for, and supports the fact that they are nothing but primal nature expressing itself. Nature gave them the ability to birth children.

bullshit. Guys who are cocky assholes are secretly really nice and sucking up to girls in private.

There is a scene in the movie grease where John Travolta is telling his buddies about plowing this new chick in town, and then she shows up, and then he is trying to balance being a gentleman and showing off to his guys.

The issue a lot of guys here have is they see one part of the equation. The guy being a dick in public. They don't see him doing all the things listed above, which is really what gets guys laid.

But go ahead. Keep believing being rude and cocky will make people like you. I'm sure you think NEGGING and demonstrating HIGHER SOCIAL VALUE are great strategies too.

>NEGGING and demonstrating HIGHER SOCIAL VALUE
these unironically work, though. and citing movies isn't an argument.

I have not met a single girl who insulting her has worked. Nor have I met a single girl who is impressed by how many "bitches" you have in your phone.

You are delusional and out of touch.

>I have not met a single girl who insulting her has worked. Nor have I met a single girl who is impressed by how many "bitches" you have in your phone.
wow, your womanly insight sure is strong. And you did it all by asking these women. Respectable.

Your thought process around it is all wrong.

Sex is not a thing that you have to cajole women into giving you. It is an experience that can be enjoyable for them, that they also want.

Sounds like you'd be a bad lover, IMO, if you're just thinking of ways that women can give YOU pleasure, what YOU want. What can you give them?

>I have not met a single girl who insulting her has worked.
Negging isn't "insulting", at least the girl doesn't see it that way consciously. And demonstrating value isn't showing her shit on your phone, the fuck are you talking about?

>out of touch
No, rather in-touch with the reality of how relationships work.

>All girls are the same and desire the same outcome
Spoken like a true bitter virgin. If you had at least a bit of brains, you'd realize that it's your complete lack of understanding of women that makes you so unsuccessful with them.

This.
/thread

Well.... what you say isnt all that relevant. What you do is all that is relevant, other than just being naturally gifted.
Basically, heres how the world works for men who want to have sex with women: you must have SOMETHING to offer. You need to be really rich or really hot or both or be offering possibility of committing to the woman. Even for just pump n dumps, got to be hot as fuck otherwise, be able to give her compensation for having sex with her in some way. Only chad gets free pump n dumps. Womens standards are super high. If your broke, fat as fuck, and pretty much a loser laying around drinking beer all day or playing video games then forget about getting any pussy. Gonna have to stick to the adult GIF section of 4 chan and wack off to that. If your a fat ugly pud youll have to at least make some decent cash to either attract a woman who wants you to take care of her with your money or just hire prostitutes. Its the way of the world for men. We got to work and struggle to have access to pussy. Women can basically get dick any time of the day almost as simple as one quick click. Even a fat ugly slob of a woman. So yea... just have something to offer. Thats about all you need to get pussy, something to offer.

Negging really doesn't work anymore. Girls have wised up to it. Only the really dumb insecure girls fall for it. I guess that's fine if you want a ONS, but they're not going to be attractive

Wow, just like that? So you want a one night stand? I dunno, try going to places where people gather for chance to do that sort of thing. Things will naturally just follow I guess if an interest between two individuals exists. This is of course assuming you know how to talk to women in the first place.

This so much

>NEGGING and SOCIAL VALUE
That shit is tailored towards a very specifi type of women with lots of baggage and low self-esteem. And with those , it works.

Further, guys who are "assholes" don't get laid because they are thaway, but because they realise that flirting entails teasing, playful banter and having fun with a girl instead of making teary-eyed declarations of love.
Also, they have no qualms showing their interest because they expect it to be reciprocrted. And if it's not, they now the next girl will be down.

""""Nice"""""Guys"""""" are fucking disgusting, manipulative cunts who live in some sort of hollywood dreamworld, which you who by using an example of one of the fucking hollywoodiest movies ever. Probably because you have no real-life experience to back up your niceguy bullshit.

What a load of horsehit. I look average with a beergut, spend lots of time here and don't have a problem. Women want sex/conpassion/comapnionship and affection as much as any guy, they just dn't show it due to societal bullshit. Sure, if you're not good looking and boring, you will most likely only get the average and also boring chicks.
But then again, you can just improve yourself and also get the interesting women if thats what you want.
All you need to do is invest alittle bit to find te women who are into you as you are, and you're perfectly good.

>people geinuiely hate nice guys

You can call them pathetic or optimistic, but labeling their behavior as malevolent seems far fetched.

since you have to ask then you're not made for it. Get yourself a gf instead and trust me, she'll eventually want to know how many partners you've been with and if you tell her you've been fucking around she'll feel insecure and think you're a fuck boy, don't be a fuck boy, doesn't suit guys like you.

How to obtain a gf? be nice and confident, not a doormat but sincere and talk to girls, one of them will like you and you'll know it, then ask them out for a coffee or something, things will occur naturally from there. Don't fear rejection, its part of the learning process

Just dress really nice, smell nice, try to be witty charming. Be kind and sensitive to her needs/emotions, but dont bend over backwards for her ever need. Be a door of opportunity, not a doormat. Dont be dry with your words, try to play around and use your tone of voice to add some conviction/immense. Make sure they are having fun when you flirting, thats why they call it "having game". pay attention to her body language. Women (humans in general) can't speak everything thats on there mind, but there body will subconsciously speak for them. Be confident, put a good positive aura out, women can feel that shit. Be willing to fail and be okay with it. Dont be bummed when you get rejected, even if she flips her shit and tells all her friend that your a fucking loser. It is okay to be rejected. Words only have meaning if you give them power. Do not chase the same girl if she drags her feet. Be willing to let even a good catch go at a moments notice.

A lot of shit posted on here is just personal opinions that dont really matter. Too much nosie, not enough truth. Dont get caught up in the toxicity.
These guys get it. Everything else is trolls or just opinions.