How do you deal with being on the losing side of a war

I'm just wondering from the philosophical angle you know you'll never win but you have to be true to what you believe and an anti corporate individualist agenda values the individual above Society is not going to happen and you know that unless you get a shit ton of money en form a micronation but you keep on striving and struggling and hating Human Nature and you're looking for help but the type of help you want is not there it's like you're saying I'm in pain somebody help me but all most people here is Wubba lubba dub dub

Attached: Max_stirner.jpg (200x237, 10K)

You posted this shit earlier. Same Stirner meme. It got like no responses then too. You have to go back.

Actually I got responses it got archived and the question still stands and why can't you learn to read and stream of consciousness it's not a mean motherfuker it's a reality I want to see kids kill their parents and the government approving of it I want to see an anti authoritarian regime its sole goal is to give the power to the individual and expect them to kill anyone that wants them to be someone they're not they want some to be better anti-christian anti Progressive

my advice is to seriously:

get off the internet
go hang with friends
go work out
go eat healthy
go see a (your) shrink
get back on your meds

no advice is better than this. saged.

Not going to work don't give me neurotypical advice give me the abnormal advice if you want normality than you're not welcome in my life

Friends are people you ride or die for which you call friends I call Associates and lying and faking and pretending That's not healthy you need to understand what introverted is I feel better and energized when I'm alone my whole goal in life is to be left alone when someone cares about me I want to Slit their throats I believe love is acceptance and understanding at rock bottom and staying there learn some negativity or get the f*** out of here

Watch out for spooks

Attached: 4550FE3D692140B48B073C526058FFFC.gif (368x439, 40K)

It's not like my ideas will ever become mainstream or even accepted by a decent size of people but they're my ideas and I should be free to express them

Attached: alunyajones.gif (512x512, 181K)

I don't speak pictograph can you please elaborate in-text please

You're the only one

No one is stopping you. Are you even an egoist?

OP have you read Journey to the End of the Night by CĂ©line? To be honest I don't know what to say to you, my younger years were characterised by trying to balance acceptance with being some edgy anti hero. I think that it was the outcome of fearing, but also craving acceptance at the same time as not being comfortable with myself due to lacking any authentic goal, path, drive whatever in a search for meaning. Life is ahead of me, filled with possibility, all possible choices seem equally meaningless to me, how do you choose? Instead you reject the notion of choice and build a world view which is strengthened by rejecting and belittling these choices and the notion of choice. Refuge in the absurd?

Over time though I found that the more time I spent being something, the more I became something, the more my life and world expanded to the point where I had a place in the world and the more in control and comfortable I became with the notion of me, being myself.

Then on a bad day I hate it all and wonder what the point is and laugh and shit upon anybody who cares about anything. But honestly, you just keep on at it and keep asking yourself am I enjoying what I'm doing right now and if not why and what can I do differently?

I raged against and failed to overcome the part of me which is human. Being normative brings quick and rapid rewards which others relate to, but this doesn't mean those rewards are any less valuable or contemptible.

If anything anything of value without the external validation from others in a functional society is prone to delusion and as such potentially valueless?

I am a psychological egoist

I can't fully interpret that run-on sentence, but from what a I gathered this might help.
Morality isn't a choice, it's an intrinsic responsibility that come with life. Even if you know you're going to lose, you have a responsibility to try to do the right thing.

Anti corporate as in anti cooperation or anti globalisation / corporation / capitalism?

Valuing the individual above society? Can you give positives for this position instead of just negatives for the opposing position? People respond better to positives if you (lol) want them to work with you in this war against working together.

The individual is always going to lose because you are an army and ideology of one destined to eventually die. You could fight this war your entire life in your own head and die without the world having ever been aware of it. In effect you fight against yourself and you say you are on the losing side?

Hating human nature. What roots this hate? Human nature is a few layers above this hate, define it as you see it. Have you tested any of these definitions which might be built upon assumptions?

Life is an existential burden, but existentialism is a humanism. You go from hell is other people to realising without others you fight your obscure war against your own nature for no purpose other than to give your life purpose. It would be a shame if that was masking fear of not succeeding based on false assumptions. An unexamined life et al.

Negatives are good positives or bad the things you look at is negative I think or positive I'll give you a point I think that if a person is oppressed by a government by your teacher by any Authority they should kill that Authority that is a pro to me but to you it would be a con you need to understand I am like Aleister Crowley I am fighting for my people the negative the positive people are the enemy are evil because they do not know how to mind their own business when someone cares about your wants better for you it is an attack. Invert Christianity think of a society that Embraces the negative and that's the positive as scum that is what I am looking for

I think you have a mental illness buddy.

>Morality isn't a choice
How do you explain immorality like mass shootings

I think you have a closed mind and you are dismissive and don't know the difference between wanting something and going to do something

Im not sure how I can help you, you did not really specify what you exactly need help with or what.

I explained it by saying that they're either extremely mentally ill or they were pushed into doing it because they were bullied like columbine by Christians who did not know how to mind their own business I believe in applying your morality only to yourself no one else not your kids not your lovers they say it's their job to form their own Morality In Their Own belief system

I asked how do you deal with being on the losing side of a war were you know you'll never win but you have to keep on fighting because if you give up everything you fought for means nothing and you know that it's the right way for you even if it is not the right way for everybody else

>they were bullied like columbine by Christians

How do you know that the bullies were Christians? And the the shooters of columbine shot a lot of innocent people, so you can not justify it.

I would say that the best way to deal with it is to do what is right for you (unless it harms someone) and know that you are atleast doing the right thing. Also, when you say to kill an oppressive authority, do you mean like litterally kill or kill their authority?

There's evidence that the bullies were Christian and I can justify it and I will justify it because I can justify whatever the f*** I want I'm not saying that their actions were the right ones because opportunists and fear-mongers took advantage of that to push their own agenda what my definition of minding my own business is me myself and I not environment community Family none of that I'll give you an example there was a mother who treated their kid like s*** so the kid went to calm down in the park and he ended up murdering a random woman when he should have murdered his own mother do you understand unless people learn to be antisocial they're asking for Mass shooters to happen we need to teach kids at a young age to mind their own business do not care about anyone but themselves and to have a fierce hatred of authority and tribalism

I mean to literally kill it's my fantasy world do you ever think the laws would be implemented that basically state that you own yourself and anyone who tries to rule over it will be killed that's what I mean it's self ownership 101 Do Your Own Thing in mind your own business or somebody's going to f****** put a bullet in your head or stab you or take a brick or beat you to death with other objects or even their own Fists minding your own business as a principle that most people have forgot

What the fuck...
Go outside OP or at least stop using run-on sentences. Also, this site is 18+ you can swear here faggot. This isn't LiveJournal. If you believe in something then yes you should hold firm in it unless you find facts to the contrary. Now go be an edgy cunt elsewhere, for your sake.

I'm using Google Voice recognition the reason I'm censored when I curse is because the f******gboard settings suck and don't listen or don't communicate properly with Google Voice is f****** server Google Voice is f****** censoring me not myself

If I go outside I'll piss people off cuz they don't know how to mind their own business and you need to learn stream of consciousness and to read everything you do as a paragraph when there's a sentence or an article you read the whole thing or you read nothing you don't care about taglines you care about content it's every little idea in it or nothing

Is this for real, no punctuation? Anyway, You don't have to blindly do anything no matter what your opinions are. You can always take stock of which situation you're in, what can do in the situation and out of the possible options what you would like to do.

Only practical things matter, you wont unlock any achievements at the end of the universe for following a strict approach.

There is no strict approach in the options are very limited tell me where is a place I can live that's like a gay ghetto that purposely is not for people with family values or Community Values where it's organized chaos where the old New York used to be where white flight is a constant thing where the moral grandstanders are repulsed by our degeneracy in our liberalism where were Live and Let Live and we accept people for who they are at rock bottom I mean I didn't able there negative sides of who they really are and be proud of it where is something you do not understand because liberalism is not Progressiveism liberalism is everyone leaving everyone alone progressivism is pushing people or things to be better

There are a huge amount of options but you're set on something very specific.

You want: a gay ghetto, without family values or community values, organised chaos, where New Year used to be, where white flight in constant, where there are moral people to offend, where people at the bottom are accepted.

European places can cover some of that eg. Iceland, Holland, Belgium. Some countries in the South East corner of Asia can cover some others.

Things like constant white flight are impossible (you'd need a constant supply of white people to scare away). And you can't have this on top of New York, New York still exists.

I'm not talkin about race I'm talking about mindset I'm talking about the Gentry and them being repulsed to the suburbs and for the city to be about moral debauchery and degeneracy so while they live in there nice places while they're f****** people over for their big money we can live in in an environment that's cheap and be left alone

New York City I'm talking about doesn't exist anymore I want to see that's openly Shady I want 42nd Street to be full of peep shows and hookers I want to see it openly rebelles against Albany and the FEDS you don't get it because you're not from there you never live there you don't understand what that city was about and and keeping them scared and away and in their little bubbles is part of white flight you want to bring people together I want to repulse most people away said only the realest en the darkest is there left

The way New York used to be not in New York

what are you, retarded?
the only change you can ever make is in your own life. why don't you try following your own ideals. could be that you'll see the world you were hoping for exists everywhere, albeit in a smaller manner. but still one where you can affirm yourself and what you believe in while being separate from all whitey's bullshit.
or just make gay threads on Jow Forums instead like a little fucking bitch boy that wont step outside his parent's front door.

haha okay, i'll even do your leg work for you. move to slab city.

Jesus if you're going to repost this shit, at least clean it up so people can make some sense out of your diseased ramblings.

Wow, you posted this same shit yesterday, and you didn't fix a single thing. I'll say the same thing I did yesterday- learn to use basic punctuation before trying to delve into "philosophical thoughts". You sound/look like a complete retard when your op is a giant rambling run on sentence that doesn't make sense. You need to go learn basic English, philosophy isn't going to be your strong suit, to say the least.
Now stop reposting this shitty off topic copy pasta

Answer my question and you should learn to read Run on sentences read a book and stop at the word you're at and know the word you stop that and then continue to read it ignore all the paragraphs and the and the dividing points and read it as if it's one thing that's how I lookat it when I write science fiction I write it or science fantasy I write it as a World building plot-driven experience the characters do not change they do not become different people they just react to the environment there in so it's one symbiotic run on plot that connects to each other it's an overarching plot that's how you're supposed to write not separate stories and all that everything is supposed to connected to everything you do not isolate the events as separate instances or isolated events you look at it as everything is connected and everything has fult somewhere but the overarching nature of a story alludes you or even the writing style when someone's telling the truth a story is a run-on sentence when I'm talking about is real what you're talking about is following the rules like a f****** puppet

I live alone you dumb f*** it I'm surrounded by neighbors who don't mind their own business I see things that I find disgusting do I tell people off no I mind my own business why don't you understand simplicity that's some people like to be left alone Live Life by their own standards and live in hell where the b****** don't dwell

Slab City can be invaded by the state of California in any moment I don't want to place that there is no Authority at all that has any jurisdiction

>individual above Society is not going to happen
Untrue. Millions of people already are above society, maybe hundreds of millions. One could argue that being above society is as simple as changing your frame of mind.

When you integrate into a society you are not above it above means you live how you want you do what you want and you don't let any type of organization or Collective or group or tribe get in your way that's what it means

Also what you're talking about is delusional facts data and statistics do not change on a Newtonian level with the observer effect unless you want to treat us like quantum mechanics I think your statement is entirely b*******

So operating within a society means being below it? In that case the only way to be above society is to live alone in the wilderness and then die without reproducing. Maybe work on your ideas.

>i'm severely retarded and will just be angry about things for reasons no matter what anyone says

>It's another OP argues with everyone thread
yay

lol you're fucking stupid. it's a patch of bombed out desert outside the poorest town, in the poorest county in the entire fucking country. slabs has been a thing since the 60's. no one has ever wanted it except crazy idiots like you who thrive there. go ahead though, keep living your fake ass little life with all your fake ass little pretend ideals. don't say no one ever gave you the answer you little cuck shitter.

Not if I spread a retrovirus that makes everyone produce asexually I want a society that spits out eggs you don't understand I'm at war with Humanity I want to change Humanity to be a bunch of insular isolated m************ who want to be left alone give us green skin and let us spit out eggs

idk man

Look at the anarchist regions in Europe and you will see why there has been interference in why I don't trust any government to not interfere in an anarchist territory there are some in Latin America 2 I don't trust them Slab City is not an option neither were most of the anarchist territories because they're under the jurisdiction legally of another country the country just decides to leave them alone but when it's politically Optimum to Target the undesirables they will do so it's like when they're tough on crime just to get votes I'm the one being logical you're the one trusting that something will stay the way it is when there's a Authority that can swoop in anytime and change it

or maybe you could just reconcile your thoughts and feelings about other people and how you relate to them. or stay a space alien.

Go live in Syria for a few years. One side is bound to lose eventually

how did you get this retarded? fuck you and your fake ass life dude. kys.

Anarchists unite! Lol.

You simply need to define success for yourself. Maybe something more realistic and personal to you.

It's not about success or not it's about losing a war I want the mentally incompetent to be ruled confidence I want self-defense to be ruled stand-your-ground in all states I want Texas penal code 9.42 to be ruled the law of the land in all 50 states I want a heavy self-defense self enforcement property defense Society that's left on the principle of I want to be left alone and anyone who cares about me or anyone who wants to push me to be better is attacking me

are you some retard nowitall..

You come asking for advice, people give you advice, and you tell them they are retarded idiots.
See the problem here?

Also the sentences you write are retarded. What the fuck is "anti corporate individualist agenda". And even if i knew, the rest of the sentence doesn't add up.