Help me fix my stupid decisions

Okay so basically, I'm a senior in highschool who lives with his parents and I have a hot female tenant who lives upstairs. She's moving out right now and a friend paid me like 50 bucks to put a small pen cam in her bathroom for one day. I was planning on going up to her bathroom when she wasn't here today and collecting it. I taped it behind her both her toilet and a toilet roll holder. Turns out that was the exact day that she went to clean that area. So right now I'm sitting in my house, alone, and I've gone upstairs to pick it up but it's gone. So now I'm sitting here, my parents have come home and she still isn't here but I'm waiting for her to come home so I can die.
What do I do Jow Forums?

Attached: 1514607230760.jpg (600x600, 232K)

steal a bike and head for mts

she probably moved it to catch whoever goes to collect it

maybe ring her

also, be a man, blame your father

keep us updated it will be ok user just denie

It's gone from the bathroom and her doors are always locked so I'm waiting for the executioner to walk in from her job and confront my parents. The camera only connects by a wire that I have and my parents know I own it because I was going to film a series online with it.

My father is a saint and I would never live it down if I tried pulling that shit on him.

Attached: hei shocked.gif (500x500, 971K)

just be honest

This. You're gonna have to rat.

I'm thinking of confronting her before she got to my parents but I'm scared out of my mind what she'll say.

Attached: 1514599322261.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

OP updating, still no sign of her. Going to sleep right now. Parents are also asleep and I'm waiting for hell tomorrow.

Attached: 1520019217902.gif (362x271, 3.94M)

Let us know hen you get arrested.

DO NOT CONFESS

You will end up on the sex offenders registry (you deserve it) and it will ruin your fucking life.

Update: tenant has come while I'm home alone and asked me to tell my parents that she needs to speak to them. This is where it ends boys.

Attached: IMG_3833.jpg (663x975, 600K)

who else could have access to her room?

if her doors are locked all the time, how did you manage to get in there/

blame your friend user. Do your parents know whether you friends came over? If they don't just say you heard your friend talking about doing it and asked if he could borrow your wire, you didn't know it would come to this, you are very sorry and understand you are complicit in the crime...

when is her move out date? don't ask around if you don't know. is she moving out of state?

this might be the only thing that saves you. don't talk to her about anything, because if she goes to the police she will tell them what you told her.

Her main door to her room is locked but her bathroom door is separate in a hallway that has an unlocked door. Am about to rat out my friend right now because this is killing me hearing her move stuff while I sit here in silence.

Attached: 1514594513500.jpg (800x850, 38K)

uh dude don't volunteer any information. do you think your friend won't rat you out? now you both are fucked and will face possibly bigger charges since you both cooperated with each other.

does your family use a maid service, exterminator service, maintenance service, anything like that?

basically, the more people have access to that bathroom, the more deniability you have.

also, what state are you in?

do you have money for a lawyer?

No services.
The only people that have access to that area of the house are my parents, the tenant and I. I am in NYC and also have zero money of my own.

when does she need to move out by?

and doesn't anybody that visits your house have access to that bathroom? or is there some special key or something that only you and your parents have?

No one can get into that area because it's upstairs and only my tenant uses it. She never invites any kind of guest over so that lead is done. She moves out on the 10th but she wants to speak with my parents today and they get home in a good 2 and a half hours.

is she moving out of state? don't speak to her

you might want to get a consultation with a criminal lawyer. I don't know about laws in NY but basically you want to see if, as a minor, you will be placed on a sex offender list and/or have a felony record.

most lawyers will give you an initial consultation for free. they will also advise what to tell your parents.

i'd probably do this now if you're able. otherwise, just keep quiet until your parents talk to you. i don't know if it's best to talk to your parents or not.

if you get out of this you can't be pulling shit like this again, ever.

Best case scenario that I'm seeing here is I tell her the truth with no names or too much info and it ends here, without my parents knowing and with me ashamed forever. Unless I can come up with a better idea in the next two and a half hours, I'm royally fucked. If worse comes to worse then I'll take this route.

Jesup Christ user, what were you thinking. Your best bet is to confront her first, before she gets to your parents, apologize say why it was wrong and that your friend paid you to do it. If your lucky she will be flattered and scold you. If your not she will be a total cut and go tell your parents anything.

Your trump card is to beg her not to tell your parents and that you'll do anything, then she will make you her sex slave just like in my mangas.

i would still strongly urge you to consult a lawyer first.

worst case scenario is you tell her and she goes to the police with that info and you get prosecuted and your parents find out anyway. then, depending on state laws, you register as a sex offender or you don't because you're a minor.

i really can't stress to you enough that registering as a sex offender and/or having a felony record will pretty much ruin most of your life. this is the scenario you want to avoid, and it is worse than your parents finding out.

best case scenario is she's understanding or is too busy with all the other shit she has to deal with to bother with some pervy kid. but i don't know how it will play out, hence my suggestion for the consultation.

at this point, i don't have much else to offer, but keep the rest of the anons updated.

Okay I'm going up to tell her and I'm hoping for the "flattered but disgusted" scenario while fearing for the "I'm going to have to down all the pills in my house within the next two hours before my parents get here" scenario.

user you need to judge her character, and go confess, confess to her before she gets to your parents and even if she does tell them, you will look better off having fessed up first. Go to her and apologize and beg her not to tell them.

if you have time, order some take out or something that she likes and bring that up with you.

Do not say you will hurt yourself, but tell her you are desperate and just ask her not to tell them and you will do whatever it takes to not have her tell them.

I'm taking this approach right now. Wish me luck Jow Forums. If it doesn't work I'll post something and promptly kill myself so my family doesn't have to deal with me being a sick fuck who blamed them.

Be sorry and honest about it.

Good luck.

If I'm gonna off myself, I won't risk it all by telling her and getting the cops called on me. I'll just go downstairs and quietly die in my locked room so it won't be interrupted. This is the last response I'm sending before going up.

you could probably be lucky, seeing you're just a teenager and teenagers do retarded shit, she might just let you off if you just tell her and see what happens, choose your words carefully and most of all promise to yourself you'll never do retarded shit like that again

ask her if you can have it back op

Got any pics of the tenant?
Good luck op, don't leave us hanging.

Tell her you can give her cummies, if she doesn't tell!

Attached: 1484524420776.jpg (402x604, 49K)

>OP may be getting what he deserves
mmmmmm

I bet she's riding him right NOW

Attached: 1500202819829.gif (500x281, 1.62M)

OP is a gross neckbeard and she's going to be so disgusted with him that she's calling the cops now and he's crying big snotty streams into his stained MLP t shirt

let us know OP
best case scenario
>then she will make you her sex slave just like in my mangas.

Attached: 1520745980177.jpg (560x595, 52K)

OP will surely deliver

almost an hour and no word from OP

Attached: 1458615040007.png (1152x741, 772K)

There going for multiple rounds, give them some time.

OP is in jail

Was working up the balls to go and talk to my tenant. Finally did it. Basically;

>I tell her straight off the bat what I did and why without any names.
>She tells me she found it and the only reason she hasn't called the cops is because she is waiting for her security deposit for the apartment, then she tells me that she was going to talk with my parents about it and that her family already knows but were waiting to find out who did it before making a move. I tell her that I didn't want them to take the blame for anything that I did and she says that she'll consider her next actions very carefully as she rushes out of the door to do something out of the apartment.
So I'm probably gonna tell my parents and take the full brunt of these stupid fucking decisions head on. I have nothing more to say but there's a deep knot in my stomach and I'm never talking to that "friend" again, even if it was of my own accord.

Attached: howdy.png (600x600, 560K)

Thanks for the help Jow Forums. If anything new comes up and this thread is archived by that point then I'll make a new one or respond here. As for right now, I'm gonna go lie down for a while and think.

Seems like the best way to keep the cops out.
maybe cry a little.

Already had a breaking voice while talking to her and cried quite a bit after she left. I'm gonna take responsibility for this however it may be. As for now I'm done.

u are my new hero. god bless you
that was some brave shit

This is by far the very opposite of brave. I have never felt more fucking disgusted with myself in my life.

I wish i had the guts you have.
I know the feeling u had when u walk into the bathroom and u see its not there... ur stomach starts to hurt like its schrinking (i dunno how this word is spelled) and u start sweating...
And u know u have to do something or get out of there but u are frozen as millions of ideas pop up in ur mind...

ur wrong, man. being brave can only be done after doing something dumb

good, that's how you should feel. now hopefully you'll never do something this stupid again. if you weren't a minor i guarantee you'd get the book thrown at you.

What you did was bad, but you manned up to your actions and that's more brave than many people today. If you get a chance alone with her again say your sorry but her as was just too phat.

I don't understand why the cops are even needed here, it's a horny teenager and he never even got vids of her or anything. He showed remorse and fessed up. So she needs to accept his apology. She will reach a point in her life where she wishes she was still pretty enough that boys try to take peeks at her, she just doesn't realize that yet.

Attached: 53252.jpg (410x405, 35K)

I wouldn't seek out any opportunity to talk with her or see her in person ever again. She's likely grossed out by his behavior. Floating around her would only be creepier.

actual picture of op when police come tomorrow. unless you look like channing tatum shes working on the lawsuit right now if not just straight jail time. run forest. you dont have long

Attached: we will show you de wai.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Although. If her parents ever show up, then you should apologize to them too.

That's what I'm going to do. I never even talked to her that much in her year and a half of living here because I was always in school when she was home and didn't have anything to talk to her about. I never even want to show my damn face around her ever again.

I'm not at all like a creepy neckbeard, although now that I think about it, these actions make me that level of creepy and even beyond. The only thing she knows about me is that I play the piano really well and am active in my school and sports.

OP I think you did the right thing from a moral perspective.

We don't know how this will play out. If the cops or a detective shows up, absolutely do not speak to them until you get a lawyer. Just say you feel that you should have a lawyer present or something like that. Then get a lawyer ASAP because at that point they've basically set the wheels in motion and the legal system will crush you without a lawyer.
On the one hand you incriminated yourself, but on the other, your proactive admission to her and your remorse would probably serve to shorten your sentence. Also if this is a first time offense and b/c you're a minor, those things will also help.

Depending on her & her family, this may just blow over, but at this point we don't know.

Just keep your head down and don't do anything stupid.

You didn't download or upload any videos right? You didn't distribute anything?

I didn't download, distribute or upload anything. I literally just put that damn thing in the bathroom and hoped it would record a time that she wasn't there, which is exactly what happened. I'm relieved but angry at only myself. If it gets to that point then I'll do exactly what you just told me to but hopefully we don't get there.

She most likely is at the police station...

And with one sentence I'm more worried than ever before. Thanks.

Attached: 1514608351838.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

right. so if you intended to view, or distribute, or upload, or whatever, that's much worse.
also don't mention your friend at all, because it's much harder to say that you did it 'for a friend' 'as a joke'. it looks much more like your friend was paying you to obtain photos of her without her consent.
so she has the cam and the photos or the recording?
her and her family will probably want to know how long the cam was there and if any photos were taken of her, because i'm sure they're worried about that stuff floating around online.
your parents and/or her parents will probably ask you these questions, and you need to be consistent in all of your answers. if they know anything, they will be writing down records of all conversations you have with them. that is considered legally admissible evidence in court.
if you're consistent, that can help you, but if not it will bite you in the ass.
i'm not trying to scare you OP, I think you did the right thing but you're not out of the woods yet.
You really should consult with a lawyer to give you advice on what you should and shouldn't say.

have you ever been dumped? girls will fuck over a guy who loves them for no reason and your hoping that she dosent ruin your life for spying on her, btw even if you dont go to jail you will forever be known as a pedo neckbeard no way thats staying secret.

Attached: motorola.png (351x351, 153K)

Don't worry op just tell her it's because she's really pretty and she will go easier on you.

She has the cam. Singular. This was the only thing I've ever done to her things. Ever. I've already told her that I never did anything like this prior and certainly not of her. As for the recordings, I was lucky enough to not have any video of her doing anything so I'm all clear there.

Attached: 1514606578001.jpg (680x378, 45K)

Not pulling sympathetic bullshit. If it works, I'm a bitch and I lose my nonexistent self respect. If it doesn't, she thinks I'm a weasel and a bitch and she uses that against me.

they may serve a warrant to your ISP to get your traffic logs and all that. I don't really know how this works. but since you didn't post anything, you should be clear there.
well - it's just wait and see at this point. but I imagine people would view a single poor decision from a minor who otherwise has no record, and is involved in school, sports, etc, much differently than somebody who is creeping around and taking photos of girls on the can.

I haven't talked to anyone else for the past two days online except the people in this thread.

It’s not the police I would be so worried about, it’s her Jewish attorney that sues you and your parents for violating her civil rights... she could speak millions in damages... millions!

are you going to tell your parents when they get home?

I don't know to be honest.

Attached: wpF5ha0.jpg (1166x878, 104K)

Maybe in prison you can learn how to make better friend choices.

do you know what type of relationship she has with your parents? friendly, cordial, professional, strained, cold....?

Friendly and professional.

that might help

is she moving out of state, what circumstances caused her to move?

>do you know what type of relationship she has with your parents? friendly, cordial, professional, strained, cold....?

Here’s the thing. In her mind, she has no idea how long they were there. Or if there are/were other cameras in her apartment. I don’t think a normal person is going to not feel violated so knowing what kind of relationship they had is rendered moot.

Exactly. Imagine what else is running through her mind right now

Moving to another town because the apartment is too expensive for just her.
That is exactly what I'm worried about. I've already betrayed her trust so nothing I say will make her actually believe the truth.

Attached: 0wJJXy2.png (800x800, 367K)

Haven't read the thread, but what do you actually hope to achieve with this girl?

Your not being a weasel, your just being honest. "Sorry I was not honest I was just attracted to yiu but to scared to say anything"

That wouldn't justify any of my actions and I can assure you would only backfire on me.
Preferably she moves out and never speaks to me again and I forget that this happens. Also I cut ties with the person who coaxed me into this.

Attached: tumblr_nb8m835wtY1td3k3fo1_1280.jpg (579x570, 138K)

How old are you again? How old is that girl?

>Preferably she moves out and never speaks to me again and I forget that this happens.
She's probably going to move out and never speak to you again, but there is always a chance she goes to the police about this.

>Also I cut ties with the person who coaxed me into this.
This is on you

Senior in high school is what I'll give you. As for her, she's like 22 I think? She's in college right now is all I know.

well, her trust was violated so it's expected for her to be hyper vigilant for awhile.

i guarantee she's triple checked her room and the bathroom, shower, etc for cameras. so her finding just one squares with what OP is saying.

If she goes to the police, they'll probably search OP's cell phone and maybe computer, and conduct interviews with OP, the girl, and OP's parents.

My computer is clear and so is my phone. I've got nothing to hide but my shame.

>so is my phone
Your cellphone provider can provide all the data they need. All the police need is a warrant and to make a request; doing so is routine for them.

3 things can happen:
1. She laughed it off and ignored it (unlikely).
2. She confronts your parents (likely).
3. She filed a police report and the DA prosecutes (very likely).

In 2. & 3. I think your father would appreciate having heard it from you so that he could lawyer up and maybe settle with her out of the courts.

Doing the right thing after you screwup is very difficult, but you need to face the fact that did it and want to make thing right again.

Yes your dad is going to be furious, yes it’s going to take time to heal, but it’s better than having the police kick your door in at 6 AM in a few days...

No your just telling her the truth, even if it doesn't justify it she understands why

no, I emphatically disagree with this.
Talking to her even more will only make things worse.
Also, saying that he did it because he thinks she's hot gives him a motive. Then he can't claim it was a joke or whatever it is he's going to say.

I think he just needs to be honest from this point on. (The World is full of enough lies).

there's a difference between honesty and foolishness.

consider his relationship with her. they are not friends, lovers, or anything. they are basically acquaintances or strangers. honesty is something that is part of an authentic interpersonal relationship, and you are right, it is necessary there. this is not that type of situation.

he admitted his fault and fessed up and expressed remorse. that's the most he can do. delving into the thousand things that was going through his head prior will not benefit this girl in any way, nor will it benefit OP.

My point was not to talk to her about this but to also not lie by “claiming” this or that.

It is what it is and he did it.

(An attorney might recommend that he turn himself in and confess, that the system my treat him kinder).

no attorney would recommend that he turn himself in.

maybe i misunderstood what you were saying earlier. although he incriminated himself his case will look better if it does get in front of a judge.

morals and laws are not the same thing. OP did the morally right thing.

show her this thread kek

Actually they just did...

She may be satisfied with him being arrested. Otherwise she will not only have him arrested but then sue on top of it. It could save the the family from losing their home and rental property.