Need advice from negative people

If you do not accept that negativity is good and positivity is bad then please stop reading how do you deal with delusional pieces of s***that do not understand that Aleister Crowley was right and that we need to destroy the positive people's minds until they kill themselves because they will never leave us alone teach them to be self-absorbed and self-centered and then there can be a solution but as long as Christian dogma is the primary philosophy as long as progressivism exist in this world and not an understanding philosophy of acceptance and understanding at rock bottom and staying there and loving people for what the positive people hate what's so hard about the philosophy of inversion to understand or is it like an extrovert trying to comprehend an introvert they just can't do it cuz there's so stupid or stuck in their own ways

Attached: images.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

users.comcen.com.au/~fold/comics_site/comix/Atheist/Atheist.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Punctuation, use it.

Stream of Consciousness read it

My dick suck it

If you had a more open mind I might but since you're close minded f*** head no not in an in my lifetime

Keep censoring yourself, faggot

Old f****** Google voice recognition you f****** idiot I'm on my phone and I have big fingers and I don't feel like editing every time I f****** curse you f****** idiot

If that's your conscious stream, that's embarrassing.

FATTY FATTY RUDE AND RATTY
SMELLY LIKE A HOMELESS PADDY

I'm a Shameless wildhwroe proud of it nothing embarrasses me the world just angers me but I don't expect you to understand cuz you just did another b**** and I'm using my own interpretation in my own definition because slang doesn't make sense to you unless it's unified like the rest of English because you believe in a global village you don't like it that Mark Twain's day had a hundred and fifty dialects of English in America alone you don't like it that there are differences between British English and American English and Australian English you don't think that there should be any differences between anything which is inherently immoral and wrong Everyone's an individual but maybe I take individuality more seriously then most people

I like being fat and I ain't no snitch and I'd rather smell like a homeless person then be a b****

Nah you're just lazy and overweight. That would certainly affect your outlook on the world. I hope you find success

I live in chronic pain and not everybody gets a f****** endorphin high from working out and not everybody likes f****** typing on their phones some people actually like to use a f****** keyboard when they're typing something but I'm boycotting my ISP so unless I want to f****** wast tethering on f****** Jow Forums which I don't I'm going to be using my phone until I get a new apartment that actually has better internet options or get the money to get my own house or get the money to buy a private island

Ok ignatius

Finally you understand or at minimum accept what I have to say

What do you fight for? What's the end goal?

My end goal depends on how much money I can make and and when I fight for is self ownership

So you want self ownership yet you also want to make yourself a slave to money? Seems like somethings a bit wrong here.

I don't understand how you can have self ownership yet have your morals governed by money.

Because I look at money as a form of bribery I look at Services as a form of bribery everyone's being bribed and you choose who you get bribed from money is a means to an end and cash is a bribe my morality is based upon individual liberty and supporting patricide and matricide supporting the individuals right over everything in order to do that you need money because the world runs on money and self ownership just means that you control yourself in your Sovereign over yourself if I choose to open a public business I am being bribed for whatever Services I offer and I offer them to everyone like an arms dealer my morality is relative not absolute

Interesting idea in regards to money, I have been thinking about this recently, what I think is that money is the 'system' and that it's run by greed, I look at all the crimes and evil in the world and all come down to either greed (wars, excess of homeless people, exploitation of resourses, etc) or wrath. I think you're missing what the root of the problems of this world are, for they are not our lack of individuality or our lack of killing our mothers and fathers (do you really support that or are you just memeing?). What our modern society is missing so vastly is a sense of community, family, a tribe of sorts. The yoke of life is to be born together, the life is more than the meat you eat or the clothes you wear, life is about love for it is something you can only give but never have.

Yes I really support matricide and patricide I know I think that the tribal nature of man and evolutionary biology and Humanity itself is to blame for Humanity's problems and if there's a difference between being greedy and being selfish and that being selfish is a good thing you have to live for yourself die for yourself I want a world where everyone's a killer and bows down to no one that mind their own business Me Myself and I self-absorbed and self-centered or if anyone cares about you anyone wants better for you you want to kill them where everyone lives under the fear of assassination if they try to grab onto power or control where all systems are voluntary I am misanthropic transhumanist for a reason

I would hold greed and selfishness one in the same as they both neglect to take into the consideration of others for a gain of sorts whether it be money, power, etc. Your idea of what society should be sounds like what society is now just more extreme, a life of fear, right now it's a fear of losing your job, of not being able to provide for your family, of social rejection but with your idea it's a fear of being murdered. Thinking now it appears I missed one aspect of the 'system' which is fear. Your idea of a society sounds as if it is a slave to fear. To be legally free is to be socially bound.

To be legally free is to have the right to self-defense in the right to live life how you choose with no one getting in your way what I'm talking about would be completely antisocial and it's not anything that we like what we have today what I want is the old Shady New York back that persisted throughout the 90s and early 2000s that started in the 60s and 70s and evens the 50s with the beatniks I live in fear everyday because we live in a social fascist Society social norms are a prison Community is a trap Society is a trap greediness and selfishness are not the same when you're selfish u do everything for your self even if it's helping others if you're greedy you could be helping your family you could be helping your community but you're still greedy greed is not the same thing as selfishness

what the fuck are you talking about son

I'm talking about philosophy that's going over your head

You cannot have an antisocial society, there's always going to be social norms, for example in your society you would be bound socially to have a gun on you so you don't get murdered, freedom is not simply legalistic.

I agree, I don't like society today, as I said it runs on greed and fear.

You're right, my mistake on greed and selfishness.

Yes it would be an outlaw Society not a society of laws but a society that is purely voluntary and that anyone can leave where laws are relative to people volunteering to them and if they don't like them they can leave where there is no government in an area and everybody has their own territory with their own systems in place how is that worse than the current system with no choice I'm not saying the whole world's be like that I'm saying that there should be a territory a micronation that is like that and just because the system would be better for me doesn't mean the system will be better for you everyone has their own Shangri-La or best case scenario and mine would be a living hell the most people and I know that and I want it that way because I want to keep certain people out not by force but by repulsion

In a socially liberal Society everyone would do their own thing mind their own business and be self-absorbed no one would care about anyone other than themselves you don't understand the level of egoism that goes into this it would be like no one cares about their kids their family or Community their lovers just living life how they want being left alone it would be the Society of Hermits of people who purposely do not want to integrate into systems of opresstion

And yes I believe everyone should be armed at all times and ready for a fight I value self-defense unlike some people that want to put there trust in a government that's just f****** them over

Man, this is interesting to read. I haven't gone too much into what I believe but it's sort of like yours in some sense. I want to live in a monk- like community, a small society of people who've conquered themselves, I want to be like the early Christians who sold all that they have and gave it to the poor. I want to live by the teachings of Christ. The thing about my idea of community is that it must be done in, till Christ comes, where those who need it are, no nation or physical home but rather a people, a family of vagabonds.

Unfortunately you won't find even a bit of what I'm looking for in the "churches" today whether Protestant or Catholic.

I am vehemently AntiChristian or any other Progressive system I don't know how you can compare the two I believe in Freedom from all including God and if there is a God if there is a Son of God I want to kill them because they want to rule they want power and control what you're talking about is not anarchist anarchist thought it's slavery to a god go live with Buddhist monks if you want that which is essentially that's what it would be like but with Christianity as its base and not Buddhism

I know you are. I was not speaking in the sense of our view legalistically I was speaking in the sense of us both being outcasts to society, we're both outsiders, people look at us and scoff or call us crazy. Better to be a slave to love than to my own selfish desire. You sort of remind me of this comic specifically the latter end users.comcen.com.au/~fold/comics_site/comix/Atheist/Atheist.html

I'm happy when I'm around people that hate society and hate Humanity as much as I do I don't think that comic relates to me well and I was never raised Christian I just don't like that you guys go to other countries and refugees to worship for food and you didn't America in the Great Depression to have charity or or the fact that you send lobbyists to Christian African nations to pass anti-gay laws they gave people killed or force them to become refugees in the European Union Christianity is not about minding one's business it's a very nosey over-reaching belief system it's not allow letting people come to you it's about reaching out it's not about presenting arguments and letting people decide for themselves it's about extorting people and brainwashing people into your belief system and using a community and social and peer pressure in order to enforce the church is Dogma whatever that church maybe

You're talking of religous leaders, also there really isn't any dogma in what Christ actually taught, he taught from what I see, that a sincere longing for truth is what's important, in Matthew 5 Christ says "blessed are those who hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled". Christianity isn't so much about what you believe or say but rather what you do, Christ said "Why call me Lord, Lord yet do not the things I say?". The "religious" leaders of today are more than less no better than the Pharisee's of Christ's day. I implore you to read the Gospels, you'll find it's not what any modern "church" teaches. I think you make the false assumption that because someone calls themselves something it makes them that thing.

In Christianity it also teaches to forgive and to forget and to move on and to turn the other cheek I don't believe in that ideology I believe in never forgive never forget remember your history I believe in a lot of things that are fundamentally anti-christian also you're right about the Pharisees I know about the Sadducees and the Pharisees and even the kararights but if there is a God he she or it is a piece of s*** for creating Humanity the way it is are we creating the situation for these things to happen I believe in Revenge I want revenge on a lot of people but because of the law and because of monetary cost I have given some people pass but if there was a complete breakdown of society I have a list and I would not be afraid to have a carried out even if I have to do it myself

It doesn't teach to forget but it does teach to forgive every fault.

I don't know the answer to why God created us the way we are, I probably never will and I'm quite fine with that, was never a problem for me as I didn't grow up with the Faith, my faith is based more then less on experiences, seeing myself physically healed, seeing my life entirely changed for the better, seeing emotions come back into my life, this amazing feeling of warmth, that just never gets old. But I have questioned, "Why did God create us the way we are?" What I've determined from us having the ability to do good and evil, choice, a conscious is because we were created in God's image and God has choice and consciousness therefore his children have likewise, it's sort of like "I chose to love you, you have the choice to love me", God didn't want to make robots. But theology I find to be a bit long winding and often unimportant.

I don't think there's anything I can say to change your opinion on revenge and forgiveness but I would implore that you just try it, letting go, forgiving. The feeling of letting go, is truly one of the greatest yet also least considered.

I don't really have much more to say, I think I'm going to head off to bed, it was good talking with you, God bless.

Peace and love.

see your therapist you fucking faggot omg. saged your shitty thread

My therapist knows what I believe but you don't understand what I want is not what I will do there's a difference even want which is a fantasy or desire I'm going to meaning you're going to do something I want World Peace will it happen no and I think you don't understand that this is a relativistic conversation and then if you're not a moral relativist you won't understand it