I thought, when I shoplifted, my reaction would be "Sweet! I got this stuff for free!"

I thought, when I shoplifted, my reaction would be "Sweet! I got this stuff for free!"

But really, it's more like "Wow, I'm an entitled cunt."

Should I sneak the stuff back into the store? I just wanted to feel something. I heard that some people treat their depression with shoplifting. That's why I took the $80 worth of Pokemon cards.

Attached: sadafharley.jpg (612x612, 296K)

Why? Businesses exist by stealing the labor of workers for their personal profit. Shoplifting promotes freedom. Take what you want. Be entitled. It's the path to freedom.

>Should I sneak the stuff back into the store?
Jesus don't do this. If you get caught you'll get arrested. You got away with it. If you feel guilty just throw the shit away and forget about it.

I'm afraid they'll get me since my sister works there.

You're gonna get your sister fired if you go back.

Stores lose thousands of dollars every year to shoplifting. They actually factor in the expected losses into their budget. Those $80 were a drop in the bucket. And as was mentioned, those losses won't affect the underpaid staff, so it might as well be a victimless crime.

Pokemon cards, though? Really? For the love of god, sell them. Buy a guitar. Or 4 books. Or a month long gym membership. Or a meal at a fancy restaurant.

I wish I hadn't picked Pokemon cards. I feel like I ruined something beautiful with my criminal shit.

It's too late to make amends unless you want to get arrested and fuck your sister over, because the law won't care how sorry you are.

Just accept feeling trash as your punishment and dispose of the merch if you don't want it anymore. Burn it in a pyre of shame or something.

I stole a Snickers once and cried like a baby so I get it.

Toss it out.

Please exit civilized society.

I stole bedsheets after my dog pooped my bed. Still feel bad.

No, just dont do it again.
You might want to avoid that store for a while.

You’re an idiot for stealing Pokémon cards.

Imagine being arrested and everyone laughing at your shoplifting.

Headline reads, “[your name], pathetic loser, arrested stealing Pokémon cards, sister arrested as accomplice”

Stop being a fucking jackass

Don't give it back. If you get caught they will not appreciate the sentiment. Don't risk it.
If you have any child relatives that are into pokemon give them the cards.

Sell them on eBay, donate the money that you make to charity or something. That might at least make you feel better and you're not giving money to a large corporation or risking a criminal record.

They actually deduct it from taxes they would have to pay...

Just throw them away and forget about it user. I have never stolen anything but I can just imagine the feeling. Must be horrible. Whatever you do, don’t try to sneak those cards back.

Yeah don't go back to the scene of the crime. They probably have your ass on tape. If they dont i would still be paranoid whenever i even go NEAR that store. Someone could have saw the car you drive, if you drive at all.

Plus your stupid actions are fucking your sister over.

Tldr:

>Avoid

Just go in the store with them in a bag from the store and hand it to customer service “Someone left their bag”...

/thread

Sounds ruff.

But he is right.

Except for the part where he isn't. He's wrong.

When I worked at Publix a guy stole a rotisserie chicken. Fuck him and you.

>feels bad about stealing from a corporation
>stole loads of Pokemon cards
you are just a little babby

Civilized society has yet to be achieved. We are but hairless apes waltzing a moment away from death at any given time.

Send a money order anonymously for the value of the shit you took. Maybe include a note of apology.

>we're bapes
>a moment away from death at anytime
like from stroke or something?

no that's a bad idea because it's suspicious.

stores have insurance against shoplifting. that insurance probably comes packaged with a bunch of other, more important and expensive insurances.

Don't return it, but don't do it again. Anyone who thinks stealing is alright is just being an edgelord. Be an adult and pay for your shit.

I do like the idea of selling them and donating the money, or just maybe outright give them to an underprivileged kid or something.

I got my shoes stolen on Xmas and had to shoplift another pair.

It's good that you are feeling remorse for a wrong doing. Returning the items will probably get you feeling right again and if you were caught on CCTV, you may be let off.

I dont steal. But I do have a small syringe full of common household bleach that I take with me to stores and squirt on clothes to destroy property. I've been operating for about three years now.

I also like to leave expensive perrishable food items in the dry goods section.

Sometimes I just buy stuff and return it at random to hurt the bottom line.

My bibba, he will be arrested

Wtf

I know the cameras didn't get me. I was very careful. I just feel guilty is all.

You should, man,.

If you're feeling so guilty, give them a group of kids or something. I'm sure there'd be a couple kids out there blown away they're getting 80 dollars worth of free poke'mon cards. Just do it through a donation, or try not to look like you're kidnapping them.

guilt is a 'useless' emotion
the actions you will take because of guilt (returning the stuff) will only lead to bad outcomes in this situation

You’re seriously mad about that?

I remember working for a health food store and when the broke hippies would come in they would do shit like fill pockets with gronola and finger the peanut butter machine. I just wish they would have asked for a bag and a cup to keep shit sanitary.

Out of the stores in the world, you choose to steal from the one your sister works at? It is selfish to return the cards just to alleviate your guilt. You deserve to feel guilty and your sister doesn't deserve to get in trouble for your actions.

And now I want to steal!

t. Capatalist apologist