How do you become okay with your race? I fucking loathe the way I was born every day...

How do you become okay with your race? I fucking loathe the way I was born every day. I could've been born a better race but instead I'm stuck like this in my one and only life. I'll never look normal and I'm stuck as a part of a dying, miserable culture. I have a bunch of cuts on my legs because I just hate it so much and cutting through a bit of my white skin was theraputic, though I don't cut anymore. Literally no one seems to have this problem besides that one lady who pretended to be black, so I don't even know if there's a way to fix my fucked up mind.

Pic not related

Attached: IMG_0673.png (1761x2048, 1.72M)

which race

I'm white.

Bump.

bro this issue is severe and too big a scope for a bunch of 20 year old faggots

please seek counceling...

Attached: e23.jpg (272x221, 13K)

rope yourself.
or move to texas.

Having to talk to someone face to face about this feels impossible. I'd be a fucking living joke.

How would moving to Texas help me?

my guy that's your only shot on improving the situation, dealing with your mental issues.

what is your alternative here, realistically? Keep hating yourself? Keep harming your own body?

I don't cut anymore. I was hoping someone would have a solution better than the unhelpful "pay some jew $100 an hour to talk to you a little" advice.

Why are you worried about something you had zero choice in?

Worrying about shit in your personal life that you literally had no choice or power in deciding its outcome is a zero-sum game.

Even if I had zero choice it impacts every single thing I do. How does that not make you feel despair? Yes I focus on things I can change first, but even when I do well in all aspects in life its something that haunts me.

Being white is good. I would feel like you if I wasn't white.

Try putting yourself in the shoes of a third-world race. They objectively have nearly everything worse off than you do just on the merit of skin color alone.

It doesn't make me feel despair because I know that no matter what preset I was born into does not mean it is the absolute ruler of my maximum potential in any endeavor in life.
With this in mind it's easy to shift perspective into the things that do matter, and presets are things that do not matter because these are things already set in stone.

What's so bad about being white anyway?

Nice bait.

How is it bait?

Yes, I try to remind myself I could be some African or South Asian and it takes the edge off a little. But humans are greedy, and second place still feels bad. As for what's wrong with being white? Our society is dying and it wasn't great to start with, we look weird, and we aren't the smartest there are. Even if I am personally smart and attractive enough to get plenty of attention, it still makes me feel so inferior...

Just taking a guess here: You would like to be East Asian?
They have their fair share of problems too.
And if you want to live in an Asian country, you can do so and will often be treated better than the locals because you are white.

You won the genetic lottery.

What about a self-hating white person doesn't seem like perfectly constructed bait for this site?

>texas
Mexico Minor you mean?

fuck off dude. therapy is extremely beneficial. if you don't want to improve your situation than don't come on here

Yeah, but I'd never be truly part of the society. Which sucks.

Is it bait? Just because a lot of white supremacists hang out here doesn't mean everyone here is a white supremacist. I literally hate myself *because* I don't believe my race is best.

There are greater variance between individuals than there are between groups of people.
Stereotypes like all black people are criminals, all white people are middle class and Asians and Jews run the world is irrelevant noise you can't use if you want to fit into society. As soon as one person breaks out of this stereotypes, you have to make excuses for why they don't fit the stereotype or isn't really part of the group or argue semantics of your original statement.
If you instead view the world from an individualistic point, you can say specific actions an individual is doing should be a crime (instead of jailing people based on race), a specific job should get a specific pay etc.
Don't like your heritage? Don't feed into it.
Don't like the way you look? Improve yourself. While some have an unfortunate face, most people only need to be in good shape and dress properly to be beautiful.

Notice when people are grouping people together and avoid those people. It happens on the left with gender communists and on the right with neo Nazis.
The main flaw in both their argument is viewing their group as superior and the other group as inferior.
And it is so easy to create a group of people you don't need to know in order to hate them.
Three examples that doesn't include race or gender would be "people who can't figure out how to use a multi lane roundabout", "people who are slow in the grocery store line" and "people who hurt children".
I would love to have all three groups wiped off the planet, but the first two are covering way too many people, so all I can do is not be a part of either group.

And if it wasn't obvious, it is okay to be white.

>I literally hate myself *because* I don't believe my race is best.
You think that you either have to hate yourself or think your race is the best. That's just not true. You can recognize the faults in your kind without completely rejecting who you are. Maybe you're just sad about how fucked up white countries are now, and that makes sense, but that doesn't mean that there is something wrong with you or that our race is completely devoid of good qualities.

fucking bitch stop crying at least you aren't black like some of us, being black is fucking shit and it's not because of racism, the racism is justified, it's because of niggers. black people have no culture other than nigger culture. everyone in the world thinks black is ugly. and it is

But black peen is beutiful

i'd rather have a small peen and a rich culture with pure genes and high average societal status, not that that has to do with skin tone, more of culture. like an asian

Fucking weeb

Japan is the best in maintaining an image, keep that in mind

>pure genes

whitey detected

>stuck as a part of a dying, miserable culture
Ironically, it's people who think like you who made it this way.

bitch I didn't say anything about japan. Asian americans are the wealthiest and highest status people in america and they have no connection to asian culture other than maybe taking shoes off in the house

I just talked about I hated being black you fucking nigger

Do you realise how much money asians spend on trying to look like white people? The surgery rate is insane.

>Asian americans are the wealthiest and highest status people in america and they have no connection to asian culture other than maybe taking shoes off in the house

Oh, boy....now I know you're white for sure

If you think race is that important and you are not part of the local culture, try moving to where your type are more prevalant, with a culture you can feel part of and at home with. Ask yourself, what do you believe is the best example of your race and ideal culture on the planet, then move there. You will soon feel at home.

>tfw a chad hijacks your thread
Men should gas themselves.

as for actual asians, 98 percent homogeneous countries with no bipartisan government. china biggest gdp in the world and has 75 percent poverty. imagine if they had a middle class like america. Japan almost took over the entire eastern part of the world in like 10 years, we nuked them and they still control south korea and those islands down there I'm pretty sure. India sucks but ghandi was cool buddhism is alright. china invented literature and pottery basically. All those little islands in sea are poor but peaceful unlike mudslimes and niggers and spics. they don't invade people except for japan/korea. their immigrants in other countries are always number 1 in everything. hottest women. best cars. could go on

you're so edgy. are you actually a racist for assuming I couldn't be black for some reason? what's your logic?

There is no place of my race with decent culture.

>hottest women
lol
All those achievements and whites still did much more. They literally only have industry and modern technology because whites showed them how to do it

Do you even know what your actual race is?

White isn't a fucking race

I'm a Hungarian. Ever been to Hungary? Nice for a visit, bad for a stay.

>White isn't a fucking race
Exactly. And we need to show "blacks" and "asians and "jews" that they don't exist either. Taxonomy doesn't apply to humans that's racist. Everyone knows that God made everyone identical except in physical appearance for some reason.

Yes user, ignore the context in which that statement was made. God know's his followers love cherry picking anyway.

Then there you go, you are automatically part of a culture. You may not like it, but it is your culture anyway.

Take the good parts of it and bring it with you wherever you decide to go.

My point was that denial of race is a religious (ultimately Christian) belief. Though in context it seems like you were confusing nationality with race.

>Hungarian
That isn't a race, dumbass. That's an ethnicity

Well if white isn't a race and neither is Hungarian what the fuck do you want me to say my race is?
>inb4 human

>Hungarian
I guess you're a mongol then.

Nah user, I wasn't denying race. I actually agree with your stance. The retarded use of umbrella terms blurs actual distinction in the modern age, and often leads to problems just like the one in this thread.

OP complains that he dislikes being white, says that there is no decent place or culture with his race, while consistently saying he's just white.

Which fucking "white" race does he actually belong to? If he does know what his actual race is, he can pick the myriad of cultures this race has for all I fucking care and associate with it.

I wish. Only a quarter but phenotypically 100% white. Feels suffering man.

Azok kibaszott KuK anime babák? Jézus. Te szoktad tele Kara Bogázni a /ka/-t? Illetve vicces, hogy előjött nálad ez a faji dolog, de nem példa nélküli. Figyelj, ha akarsz ettől az élettől bármit, rá kell jöjj, hogy értékes vagy. Azaz dehogy vagy értékes, egy bűnös, hazug, semmirekellő szar szemét szar alak vagy. Ezt te tudod a legjobban, csak te ismerheted az összes gyengeséged és bűnöd. De ez rendben van. Minden ember szar szemét szar alak ilyen szempontból. Mindegy milyen a bőrszíne. Ezitán jogos a kérdés: megérdemelsz-e egy jó életet? Az van, hogy jó életet nem lehet meg, csak kiérdemelni. Dolgozni kell magadon, áldozatokat hozni. És tudod mi van? Azokat az áldozatokat ígyis, úgy is meghozod, vagy a pincében forcsenezve, vagy az egyetemen tanulva. Akkor már miért ne hoznád azt az áldozatot meg, melytől az életed, sőt, a világ is egy kicsivel jobb hely lesz? És amikor ezen az úton jársz, akkor - és csak akkor - elkezdhetsz a rasszal foglalkozni. Meglátogathatsz civil szervezeteket. Megismerhetsz kisebbségeket és segíthetsz rajtuk. De ehhez magadon kell segítened előszer, értem? Na hajrá, Zoli, nem tudlak gatyáb rázni helyetted.

Attached: fortepan_bombazas1451.jpg (600x450, 46K)

Maybe just stop being a faggot and focus on something else. Assuming you're OP.

Why are so many white people self-hating?
We built this world and it's ours, our culture, history, communities.
Go watches over us, the decay of the 20th century isn't ours

Walk through the forests that we used to run through, through the streets we built centuries ago, when you love your people you can love yourself

back to Jow Forums with you

He's right. To combat his racial self-hatred OP needs to learn to love his race. It's certainly a better option.

No it's not. He needs to accept it.

>loving your race isn't better than hating it
Hating your own biological group is obviously unhealthy. I think a lot of whites hate their race just because we've accepted a perverted morality. Somehow OP has been deeply affected by this even worse than most people, extending this hatred directly to himself rather than to white people as a whole. To truly free himself from this bondage he needs to throw off the liberal, Christian morality from which his self-hatred likely stems and not see his people as evil or inferior morally.

Why hate white people?
We have a culture that has survived, thrived, and created space for our people in the modern world.

Embrace who you are and honor the legacy left to the white races

self-hated is a tool of minorities, they are loud, incessant and want to destroy a society they couldn't create for themselves

He hates himself and projects that onto his race. Dropping the SJW white guilty ideology might help, but the important thing is to learn not to hate himself. Now loving ones race doeant help in that.

Why does everyone on this fucking board have such a black and white mentality? No pun intended.

Acknowledge the complexities of your race's history. Whites did many unspeakable, awful things, but they also did some cool things. Learn from the lessons of the past, don't be an asshole, create amazing art, etc.

>Acknowledge the complexities of your race's history
That was basically my point. But I was also implying that many of the "bad" things our ancestors did were not really bad and our current perspective is warped, due to an advanced secular form of Christianity, often referred to as liberalism.

>I was also implying that many of the "bad" things our ancestors did were not really bad
Well, that's where you're wrong. There are some for sure harmful things that whites have done on a large scale to nonwhites. That's fact, not opinion.

like spread the destructive western ideas about "democracy" "medicine" and "the wheel"

pull your head out of your ass, very few cultures ever achieved anything on the scale we did.
whites made an omlette and if you want to eat the egg shells that's up to you.

Yes whites have conquered and inflicted harm on nonwhites many times, but is that really immoral? Why is it wrong to harm other people if it helps your own? The problem is white people should feel proud that their ancestors were powerful and able to be cruel to our enemies, but we instead feel shame. That's not healthy; it's not conducive to racial survival. No other races think like this. Jews celebrate slaughtering gentiles for their holidays, Japanese seem to have no guilt for WWII, turks don't apologize to Armenians, Mongolians love Genghis Khan, etc. It's a weakness on our part and the human cost is people like OP who hate themselves for it (though to be fair he seems to think that other races are superior, which may be a different issue). This problem has multiple possible sources, one of which being Christianity, which I think planted the seeds of guilt in already susceptible whites long ago, which metastasized into the ravenous ethno-suicidality of modern liberals.

Yes, but nothing that the other races weren't also trying to do to us and to each other. Our ancestors were just the absolute best at it for a brief period of time. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Blacks would have enslaved whites, if they could. But they couldn't because our ancestors were as hard as nails. We should try to be more like them because in today's world we are powerless and all of the other races hate us and actively want to harm us.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the road.