How to get random hook ups

Im 28 just recovered from a very long relationship(9 years) and all i want in life is to have sex with as much women (preferably hot) as possible.

BUT HOLY SHIT how do you avoid them from getting feelings, how do you get random hook ups at all? every fucking girl i touched with my dick wants a relationship, some have gone batshit from it, how the fuck do i fuck in peace?

Attached: big eyes15.jpg (183x275, 9K)

Go to clubs. Be that sad older guy who hangs around trying to get young girls.

if it works i dont give a shit what they think. So far i've been with one 19 yo girl one, one 20 year old one 23 yo girl and one 36 yo one, ALL OF THEM. no exception fucked once and were violently trying to escalate things into a relationship

You can't control anyone's feelings, but you can be upfront with them before even sleeping together. Let them know you want strictly NSA, casual situation, not wanting a relationship at all.

but thats like a mood killer, even if she s DTF i cant tell to some girl "hey i only want sex not anything else" before we get in bed

Actually, you can.

Or do you want to just keep having this same problem? Dumbass.

>Or do you want to just keep having this same problem? Dumbass.

I get the DISTINTCT feeling that if i do that ill get laid much much less often. I still want to get laid i just dont want to deal with the drama afterwards, its not like im doing a bad thing by fucking them

>its not like im doing a bad thing by fucking them
well you actually are doing something bad by leaving them alone afterwards. That's why they react the way they react, and that's why your subconscious tells you to not tell them that you want only sex, because you know that for them it's uneven "trade". The whole idea to only fuck is a bit selfish.

>I still want to get laid i just dont want to deal with the drama afterwards, its not like im doing a bad thing by fucking them

You are morally reprehensible. If you lead someone on and don't clarify what you're after with them, how the hell can you fault them for wanting more?

This. You know you're doing a shitty thing on some level.

Back the fuck up.

Aren't you the same guy from yesterday?

Well der.... women dont let you bang for free my friend. There natural instincts are to get men to take care of them and shit. Go to clubs and find prostitutes. They know their boundaries... 99% of the time anyway i guess. Welcome to the world of hypergamy. Wonderful isnt it?

This wont neccessarily work. Even an FWB will often eventually want commitment. Its a womans survival instinct.

But if you tell them beforehand exactly what you want, and they later want something other than that, that's their problem and they knew what they signed up for.

But if they didn't know, the problem is with you.

>I get the DISTINTCT feeling that if i do that ill get laid much much less often.
>its not like im doing a bad thing by fucking them

So you strongly suspect they want a relationship, and you still plan to fuck them and leave them without explaining your intentions beforehand? That's really dickish.

This path will lead to more suffering. Have you considered trying to become master of your domain? In order to truly become a man, you must be able to transcend your primal desires to fuck as many women as possible. Don't let your dick run your life, or as Kant would say, you do not truly have freedom.

Attached: 1502005701264.gif (348x550, 3.77M)

OP here

listen, i don't really care about the morality of the issue, just the practicality.

And in any case, i told one of the girls i fucked that i didnt want a relationship, in those words. Like literally, she said she was ok with it that i was being silly by insisting. A week. A WEEK later after we fucked she was saying i was a son of a bitch for not dating her that i had used her blah blah blah.

My conclusion is that on some level all girls want a relationship, but I also know that there ARE men who fuck lots of hot girls, somehow.
Is it possible to do it without the drama?

Just having sex with women won't really help you getting over the breakup yeah it'll feel good in the moment and sometime after but in the end you'll still feel the emptiness, just like drinking alcohol when your depressed its not gonna help.

I dont want to have sex with women TO get over the breakup. I just want to have sex with women just because...

Yes you do, you feel like to have sex with women because your confidence is down and you want to feel better about your self image again

>Yes you do, you feel like to have sex with women because your confidence is down and you want to feel better about your self image again
no, i want to have the experience.

I may have a lot of issues with women, self image, self confidence fear of being old blah blah blah, i KNOW none of this will get better by fucking other women. I dont think fucking women will solve my life its just something i want to do

I just break up with muy girlfriend 5 days ago and i feel very bad, she was my first girlfriend, i looked a future with her, that was my problem. We dont even fucked and i still love her too much.

The difference between You(op) and me Is that i'm Virgin and i don't really know how to get ladys and fuck them..

I feel very alone ;_;

>We dont even fucked and i still love her too much.
how long were you together

>I feel very alone ;_;
that is a very hard issue to face, and as other anons pointed out very different from fucking girls. Like, fucking random girls WILL NOT help with this at all.

In my case loneliness got ""easy"" to deal with because after my gf dumped me i lost my friends and a lot of close family members died.
So i was left so intensely fucking alone that it was either learn to live with it or literally be commited to an asylum

>how long were you together
Short Time, like 6 months Haha and i felt un love

i hate ppl like u

And im sorry for your lost