Am I ugly

How do I know if I'm ugly or not? I always thought I was average but I feel like other people see me as ugly and actively avoid me because of it. Nobody ever talks to me online or otherwise even though I go quite far in trying to talk to other people. Pls help.

Attached: 1496593828904.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Pic? Blur your eyes in the pic if you want. Only need to see your facial structure/features.

Post your pic in a rate thread on /soc/ if you really wanna know.

This is me.

Attached: serrzm.jpg (2560x1536, 1.08M)

you look like a red haired swedish guy. i dont see whats the problem?

Get therapy for your depression. Depression warps the reality inside your head.
And no, you look fine. Those shoes suck though.

New shoes, new hair, and a smile.

Its not your looks, its your sadness. Women can smell emotion... never forget that.

Ever wonder why stoics do so well with women?

You're handsome. Probably just awkward or unapproachable or annoying. You can practice those things and do better.

you're cute? don't let your mental health get in the face. show off the stuff you like about yourself and be confident and you'll get all the girls

You are not ugly. Like do you just want attention?

Not ugly.

Why are you worried? You look fine.

ya dude this is pretty average , probably dont have much to worry about

In a big populated city like where I live, youd be considered slightly ugly, like 4/10. Just live where homely people live, and you'll be just fine

If they start running from you or start throwing rocks at you.

Grow a beard, cut your hair short, dress nice and you're good.

>ask if ugly
>show pic
>its always a skinny attention faggot who could easily get a gf

You look fine. Probably just socially awkward.

I wish I looked as good as you.

Just last night a hookup on Grindr wanted head. When I got there he got all nervous and finally just ran away from me like I was going to murder him or something...
he even threw his phone in the field aside of the road.
t.uglyguy

Can I borrow your thread OP? Tinder/OKC don't work, girls I try irl flake or leave me on read.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Attached: Me60.png (1357x1859, 2.89M)

That haircut is not working for you. Nor the beardlet and the glasses are the wrong shape for your face.

Shave those pubes off your face, I had the same problem with facial hair and my best friend convinced me to shave everything off, that's how worried he was for me.
Slimmer framed glasses also did the trick for me and they'd do wonders for you. Its crazy when you think about how much a small change like that can alter the entire composition of your face.

this, your cranium is too big and your jaw/chin too small for really short hair. You should get a scraggly afro like this.

And I don't think you should grow facial hair at all, it just looks bad.

Attached: Natural-Afro-Hairstyles-for-Men.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Personally I think your haircut is fine. Maybe it could be a little cleaner, from the photo it looks like the right and left side don't match that much but that could just be me. Maybe if you grow it out a little more it would be a little nicer? I'm white though so don't really take my advice when it comes to your hair.

The facial hair needs to go though. Completely groom that clean until you can actually grow a full face of stubble.

Glasses are okay, but definitely try other pairs to see if you can get anything better, if that's in the cards for you at the moment.

And smile if you're trying to look good my guy. But don't be one of those guys that smiles in photos while they're looking down. That just looks really submissive.

I'm
Also, a huge part of getting women is how you behave and talk over chat, so if all women are flaking you, then there may be a chance it's not just because of your appearance.

The hair cut is jagged and uneven all over...

>the haircut is fine

KEK!

If you have the DT’s don’t be a barber, gynecology is the field for you...

I mean, I was thinking more of the length and how it shapes his head. I'm not really detail oriented I guess when it comes to hair other than my own.

DTs?

Nah, I don't like afros

It's the texting I suck at, I'm really good irl, been called charming in fact, but text I'm just garbage at.

Texting I've found to be a different challenge because you need to be direct (unable to be misinterpreted), succinct (every word counts), casual (can't seem like you're trying too hard), and charming (must be trying a little bit, must be funny, must get them to think that you're fun to be around). Every time you think you made a mistake while texting, think about how you failed to meet one or more of those criteria and how you could have fixed it.

Yeah, that's the thing, it's too much work. It's like a fucking checklist with this shit. I just hit on more girls irl I suppose, but cold approaching...just no.

Dont think about it. It's an unfixable issue so any time spent on it is a waste.

If life dealt you looks in your hand, great. It'll take care of itself. If it didn't, oh well. You got other cards that are better played played, instead of crying at the dealer.

You should always strive to be healthy, dress well, and look clean and presentable regardless of your looks, and you should be focused on things you can control.

I mean, like any valuable skill that you don't have an innate talent for, practice is definitely worth it. If you want women, I'd recommend doing the things that you say are too hard to do, because that mental barrier is probably a big reason why you're stuck.

So what I can take from this is, I'm not ugly I just need a different haircut/glasses?

basically this

You look a bit weird but not I wouldn't say ugly either. You have a nice jawline and that's a big one for guys, pulls a lot of weight.

OP here holy shit this is a load off my back, I guess I'll work on my personality then. Thanks a bunch for this.

Attached: wut.jpg (907x890, 105K)

>You look a bit weird but not I wouldn't say ugly either.

Is weird bad?