GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

HELP ME ANONS

HOW DO I GET RID OF ROACHES?

NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRY THESE FUCKERS KEEP COMING BACK, ONE CRAWLED ON MY FACE DURING SLEEP LAST NIGHT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: image-0-02-06-65f8bfad5c71846af073b939e46440ba04c562e4a7a90e6bee2b94df47036bc9-V.jpg (665x662, 184K)

You need a very powerful poison through the entire house and you'll need to get out of the house for at least 1 night or 3 days.

Somebody please recommend user some powerful pestiticide and how to handle it so he doesn't kill himself or waste money on an exterminator.

>ONE CRAWLED ON MY FACE DURING SLEEP LAST NIGHT
Good Lord

Try to find their nest, I used to have them until I found out that my washing machine is connected directly to the sewers, and that the tube wasn't sealed so they crawled their way up to my kitchen. Once I sealed it, they were gone.

Just went around the flat and sealed a long crack along the sink just now. Hopefully that does something.

That reminds me that the building management actually provides exterminator service..though I think they'll charge me for it.

Anyway, I have been using Baygon for quite awhile now...I can't stress enough how sick I am of smelling that shit, or having to use it so extensively.

I heard that roaches are actually attracted to places where there are strong radio waves, is there truth to this? If so, would it be possible they're actually nesting inside my computer?

Attached: 2dd.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Get some demon wp

And a growth regulator

Attached: 41sns8LgwYL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 18K)

Demon WP? Growth Regulator?

I've never heard of these things before user, what am I looking for?

trash all your things and move out.

No truth to the radio waves. However, they are attracted to heat, which means they do like to nest in warmer places, which can coincidentally end up being places that produce radio waves.

No can do just yet user, I'm on a fucking contract to stay here until the end of July.

That makes sense too, they love to crowd under my rice cooker after all. I thought that one roach that crawled over my face was due to my phone being on my bed. What do they look for when they seemingly aim around randomly?

lol fuck your contract, where does it say that you have to accept the bug overlords?
get the fuck out of there before you get sick dude.

they follow other roaches piss and shit like mice.

roaches dont die unless you give them bait they take to their nests

get some hardcore poison like cyfluthrin and spray it around your building, and set bait traps all over the place

good luck OP

also clean your shit up, the cleaner your place the fewer bugs youll have

esp food. do not leave open food ANYWHERE they can easily reach

this is the crux of roaches. if you don't feed them, they will leave. but you're too much of a nasty lazy horder faggot to clean up after yourself properly for any good amount of time

JESUS CHRIST WHAT A TERRIFYING THOUGH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I can't just jump ship either user, he's holding a month's worth of rent as deposit that I want to get back by the end of the contract. You think I can get him to pay for an exterminator though?

Attached: 14639593_1829755423922440_3229851333703072526_n.jpg (261x207, 12K)

clean your place up nicely and then tell the landlord you need an exterminator, yes

I used to live next to some nasty fucks who left dog food out in the open and had like a dozen trashbags piled in the kitchen and got a horrific roach problem, the landlord made them pay for the exterminator because it was obviously their fault

terrifying and true user. clean your shit up good. clean everything every fucking day. it is the only way.

False, I fucking clean my shit like an autist. I can't bare to have anything disorganized or dirty, which is why I asked for advice to begin with, because none of what I've been doing is working effectively. All my packaged foods are in plastic box containers, or in the fridge, the only food stuffs that get left out in the open are onions and garlic.

>roaches dont die unless you give them bait they take to their nests

HOW DO I DO THIS?

>get some hardcore poison like cyfluthrin and spray it around your building, and set bait traps all over the place

Been doing this for about 8 months now, for some reason it's become way less effective. Are the bug traps I'm using less effective now or something?

Also, how effective are moth balls really?

import big spiders. or a stray cat. stray cat gonna get fat on dem roaches boi. big spiders probably wont do shit honestly but still do it for funs.
if you are that autistic about cleaning then be just as autistic in sealing your apt. shouldn't take more than a day to diagnose and fill every fucking hole that exists.

If you're really keeping your place clean, and you've been doing poison routines for 8 months, someone else in your building is giving you a roach problem and you need an exterminator. talk to your landlord user

Now that I think about it, there were a few spiders under the sink here when I moved in. I killed them and now that sounds like a terrible thing to have done. They were small spiders though, and I believed that those could have been potentially fatal when they bite people.

Get a few bottles of boric acid. It's a powder substance you can nab for 5 bucks a pop. Lay it along the bases of all the walls in your place. You'll wake up to a bunch of dead roaches.

The powder gets on their bodies, and they lick it off each other and themselves. The boric acid then cuts up all their guts when ingested, and the roaches die of dehydration. All you have to do is clean up.

if you don't live in AUS or HUE then there isn't a spider that will kill you. educate yourself and shake off the web of fear that the spider jew illuminati has coated you with. don't ever kill the spiders. they hide away and eat bugs dude. they are like bug poison with 8 legs and fucking fangs. your bug spray isn't nearly as efficient as they are. did you know in random survey a bunch of doctors admitted to diagnosing staph infections as spider bites just to placate their patients? think about it man. doctors are fucking MDs not spider doctors. their dumb asses didnt take one fucking course on bug bites. wanna know why? because 99% of bug bites are not a medical condition.

I live in a 13sqm apartment, so imagine how tiny that is. That possibility has not occurred to me, though that sounds real fucking plausible because the next-door neighbors are have about 2-3 people living in the same sized units. I can imagine the amount of cramming they have to do, and the amount of shit they end up having hoarded.

can you smell their apt through their door? go check
if you can, call your landlord

Btw I didn't read this off the net or something. My dad used it when I wad younger on our house. Hundreds of dead baby roaches and a bunch of dead bug ones.

did you know that stuff is also really good for your vagina?

I wouldn't know. Try it out and get back to me.

>dubs
Okay, that sounds convincing. Guess I won't kill the next few spiders I see in a household. Any advice to spot actually dangerous/fatal spiders?

This sounds like the perfect poison, holy SHIT I'M GOING OUT TO FIND SOME ASAP

I can't, but I definitely should go and check it out. If I can find that boric acid that

mentioned, I'm going to fucking dust the hallway with that shit, and probably drop some along the neighbour's doorsteps.

no for real i have it's great.
just research spiders for your area. then ignore all of them because none of them can hurt you.

>if you don't live in AUS or HUE then there isn't a spider that will kill you
There are deadly spiders in Europe.

>their dumb asses didnt take one fucking course on bug bites
We did.

Fuck off shill

You deserver it, frogposter.