What are some hobbies for people w/ no personality or interests

What are some hobbies for people w/ no personality or interests.

Attached: 1468117253423.png (613x559, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.leannebrown.com/from-scratch.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what are hobbies for people with no interests
If you aren't interested then why would it be your hobby?

idk , trying to find reasons not to kms mane.

Can't help nothing motivates me.

that's what you get for only existing online. now quit being dramatic you teenage motherfucker. move out of your parents house.

Then start working out.
It's as good as anything else.

Quit anime, video games, and cartoon forums and take a walk every day for a month. Force yourself to make small talk and interact with the world. Soon you’ll like some things more than others. Some of those you’d want to pursue further. Now you have interests.

Ah, but do you like music?

The key to motivation is to just get started on doing something. Progress builds motivation.

Seriously, go work out.

Let me preface this

I currently work , i excersize 3 times a week for roughly an hour at a time, and i plan on attending school this fall.

I just have nothing in my life that gives me passion or supreme joy. Just cold calculated decisions.
Not really, no.

There is literally nothing anyone can say to give you an emotional response.
If you are purely doing things for the sake of doing them then stop acting like you are looking for passion or joy.

Then it's probably best to come to terms that sometimes in life, you will feel like you're just going to be riding it out like you are now for extended periods of time.

What it seems like you're actually missing right now is a good time, it sounds like it's been quite a long time since you've last had any real fun OP. What do you normally do for fun?

oh okay, it's an "I'm OP the coldest mahfucka in tha room" thread

I just dont want to come off as lazy/unproductive. Im planning towards my future.

Its just currently life isn't fulfilling and i dont see it improving .
Honestly idk, video games. People tell me to go out but idk where. Im 20 so i can't go to a bar.
What does that even mean?

it means you're just a faggot who thinks you're too cool for school

i literally don't
Im not cool or interesting period.
If anything im loser, mediocre at best.

>an hour at a time
That's not a long time to work out.
You should be lifting weights for one hour and doing cardio for another complete hour.
You spend a lot of time moving between equipment and resting so if you are purely lifting weights then you should be spending 2 hours in the gym.
You should also be going every day and rotating what muscle groups you are working out.
You have the time so there is no reason not to do it the correct way.

ive been doing 5x5 Strong Lifts , or whatever its called.

I thought you do cardio/lifting seperate times?

you are just rambling about the same dumbass NEET shit that every other stupid kid what fell into the trap rambles about. you have interests. you can fucking feel things. shut up with your melodrama. the answer really is going out and finding shit to do. moving out of your parents house. force yourself to grow out of your basic bitch internet kiddie rut.

I understand how you feel OP. I've experienced those same periods too during my pursuit of life goals too. You just really need to find something that will get your head fired up over. Looking at your original post again, you're definitely on the right track.

Why not experiment with new things? Probably the best you can do right now to liven things up. Tried cooking/drawing/writing perhaps?

This is the problem of viewpoint. If you view yourself like this, this is what you'll be. Go to school. Get you MBA. Make connections. Start a business. Stop fucking around. You have the power. Go!

5x5 is for people who don't have the time to do a proper workout routine.
If you need a quick workout between your work and social obligations.
It's also fine to do cardio in the same day as lifting as long as you do it after your strength routine.
It depends on if you are fat or a stick.
If you are in shape then you should devote a single day to cardio to keep your muscle development up since you will be burning calories you need for recovery when you do cardio.

1. Im not NEET, i work 40 or more hours a week. Also i plan to attend school in fall.
2. i do plan on going to a dorm.
I used to be very passionate about art, thought of trhing to do it as a career.Realized that isn't viable and i am not very good. Slowly i lost my motivation and now its basically dead.
I dont think im capable of starting a business. you need passion/desire to do that. I have enough to get a job somewhere.
im a fat fuck so i guess i need lodsa cardio lmao.

Why do you do what you do?

play games for 30min at a time and watch youtube. easy i guess. Also my job and school options are for fiscal reasons.

What do you need the money for?

survival. duhhh

Can't/dont want to live w/ mommy and daddy forever.

There's your answer OP, revive your interest in art. You've already got the skills for it. Do it as a hobby, not as a career.

Doing it as a hobby seems pointless, why pursue it if it won't lead somewhere.
If i want to just waste my time i could keep playing vidya. Plus, i can't really get back into it.

Survival?

People survive on less than what you seem to be aiming for.

So what's the money for?

you're a faggot kys

I wanna go for compsci, its the only thing i have any real """""""""interest"""""""" in that is viable economy.
I guess a fear of being a loser makes me want to go do something. productive.

lmao thx bruh

dont have the balls to kms dough

Okay. What would being productive entail to you?

Because it's a hobby. You don't do hobbies as a means to an end user, that's not the point of a fucking hobby.

You have to realize that you do hobbies for the sake of doing them. You have this mindset from all the shit you're pursuing that you believe that everything you do must have some clearly defined outcome or goal by the end. That's admirable but look at what that's got you into.

Do yourself a favor and just have fun for the sake of having fun, not to waste fucking time.

Bruah. This is your problem. You have no confidence. Start a laundrymat, car wash. Anything. Remember this:

YOU HAVE TO FAIL MANY TIMES BEFORE YOU MAKE IT!

Im an artist running my studio full time with 4 kids and a wife. I failed many times in life. If I didnt take chances....Id be working in that dirty gas station.

You have the power. Stop drowning in your sorrow. Do something, or do nothing. Either way, you have the power to do either. Like I tell my kids...

Work hard, and you'll get what you need in life. Nothing will be handed to you, ever.

nothing really fun though. i barely get pleasure in drawing anymore. Plus when i drew i viewed it in a serious lens, so viewing anything less than that seems impossible.
Something about money i guess, or excersizing. Whatever most people consider a good use of time, i have no idea what a good use of time is.

exercise and cooking

what do i cook?
Im amerifat raised on fast food, so i have no taste.

You don't have depression do you?

maybe, not diagnosed but a friend suggested i might.

not gonna start making claims until a doctor says i am/am not.

So I can assume you're getting that checked out?

gonna start seeing a therapist , yes.

i just hope sheckelstein doesn't shove meme pills down my throat.

Prozac works wonders. All he is going to do is draw pictures. Go to your GP, get some Prozac.

Okay.

>gives you a simple, actionable answer
>you self deprecate and pretend not to know what I'm talking about, instead of just fucking doing it
this is why you suck

Pick up litter.

Get good boy points and then smash that vegan puss.

i dont know what meals to make man.
I guess chicken brocoli
What vegan puss will i be hypothetically smashing? I dont understand this that much.

Plus, sex isn't that engaging for me .

>still doing it, except with two people this time
what is wrong with you?

I think a psychologist is a good idea, but you've got to be willing to go outside of your comfort zone with them.

oh, maybe you're a teenager? that would explain away this odd behavior.

wtf am i doing? im being honest.
i guess i should of recognized that comment as troll though.

is 20 a teenager?

maybe I'm expecting too much. sorry for being a dick.

I was telling you to exercise and cook because it is in all ways a good idea and it doesn't require "a personality", as you put it, to do.

He is telling you to pick up litter to demonstrate that you can do literally anything to occupy yourself. Nothing is holding you back except you.

books.leannebrown.com/from-scratch.pdf

no. but you do need to form new, more adult habits of thinking and doing things. we all do.

i know i can do "literally anything" there just isn't anything that motivates me.
Should icreate a list of stuff to do and go down it?
How do i think like an adult?

motivation arises out of finding something to be rewarding. in many cases, you won't find a thing to be rewarding until you try it several times. doing nothing rewarding will actually make a person less motivated, and that creates a vicious cycle.

>how do I think like an adult?
I think the average adult would just do something he figures to be a good idea, rather than endlessly pondering how he feels about doing nothing.

Pick up a MMO or something that involves a timesink like World of Warcraft or Toontown Rewritten. Pick up an instrument and learn some musician's songs. Figure out the intricacies of the bass lines, melodies or riffs.

Iunno.

that is true. ih usn't seem like u kno.

So i just need to pick something at random and go w/ it? Okay.

memes

I moved out, left my PC and PS4 behind. Went to the gym 3 times a week. Cleaned my flat every week, shit was pristine.

My life was more presentable than before, sure, but I just degenerated into smoking so much weed I couldnt pay the fucking rent...

>because I was working out I started smoking a shit ton of weed
That's some nice logic right there.
Obviously you wouldn't have done that if you instead kept playing video games.

It seems like you're really depressed or slow and therefore could use some help beyond what Jow Forums offers.

guess depressed, im confident im not slow.

All sport hobbies

you sound very depressed then. you might need to get out of this mental state before you can come up with good ideas and utilize your potential. maybe see a counselor. also consider following any of the suggestions in these 58 replies, without playing confused or demotivated.

not sure what youre trying to get at, but I had nothing to do at home. I would go to the gym before work, come home after work then smoke weed and watch basic TV shows.
Not OP btw

You could be the busiest man in the world and still manage to blow all your money on weed.
That's a personal choice.
You didn't smoke weed because you were bored.
You smoked weed because you wanted to smoke weed.
Stop trying to pass the buck with your life decisions.

Ok m8

>memes

>I moved out, left my PC and PS4 behind. Went to the gym 3 times a week. Cleaned my flat every week, shit was pristine.

>My life was more presentable than before, sure, but I just degenerated into fucking dudes every night until I caught a shit ton of stds...

>not sure what youre trying to get at, but I had nothing to do at home. I would go to the gym before work, come home after work and then fuck a bunch of dudes and watch basic TV shows.

Being bored doesn't dictate your life. If you had instead spent every hour at the gym and then got hurt or something then you could claim that working out doesn't improve your quality of life.
All you are saying is that if you are bored then you shouldn't smoke weed because you will become addicted and spend all your money on it.
I know plenty of people who spend any time they aren't at work at the gym.
If you have time to smoke weed then you should be getting off your ass and going back to the gym.

>fucking dudes every night
Childish attempt to mock me
>If you had instead spent every hour at the gym
I done my workout then left, what the fuck would I stay hours longer for
>All you are saying is that if you are bored then you shouldn't smoke weed because you will become addicted and spend all your money on it.
No, I didnt say this