Breaking Up

My relationship with my girlfriend has been disintegrating for a while now. She started getting too close to a guy from work a few months ago, and recently hung out with him privately while I was out of town despite my repeated attempts to express my discomfort. Problem is, we rent a house together and there are two months left on the lease. Do I straight up kick her out for being a hoe or fuck her for the next while before dumping her when the lease runs out? Also open to any other options, of course.

Attached: Pokemon - Blue Version (UE) [S][!].st0.png (160x144, 2K)

>repeated attempts to express my discomfort
lol I bet you didn't flat out tell her you weren't okay with it.
>Problem is, we rent a house together and there are two months left on the lease.
First and foremost don't renew.
>Do I straight up kick her out for being a hoe or fuck her for the next while before dumping her when the lease runs out?
If she's on the lease you can't. Even if she's not, she can make your life hell if you do it wrong.

Basically you need to sit down with her, explain that you're not in love with her anymore, that you want to break up, that you're not open to trying to fix things, and that you're not renewing the lease. While you're okay with her staying in your place for the remaining two months, she needs to start looking for a new place immediately, and you're fine with her leaving immediately if she so chooses.

It could be easier to just wait it out though. Breaking up and continuing to live together is the kind of thing that could turn into her bringing guys back and fucking them in your house.

I absolutely did tell her, in no uncertain terms, that I was completely not okay with it. And then she went down the road of accusing me of being controlling for "not letting her hang out with people".

I'd like to continue living in the house so I'll renew the lease without her name on it.

Recently she's been saying she wants to "move out on her own and work on herself" so as far as I'm concerned she can do that ASAP.

>I'd like to continue living in the house so I'll renew the lease without her name on it.
Kicking her out could be tough if she tries to make trouble.

Are you a student? I'd talk to student legal services if I were you. Just in case. There can be weird housing laws, and there's probably a number of legal steps that you can take in order to make it impossible for her to make trouble.

You sound pretty controlling if you don't let her hang out with her friends because your jealous.

Agreed, I'm trying to tread around it lightly. That's why I'm asking about the "fuck her until the lease is up" option. Neither of us are students.

Nah. It's not controlling to say "I'm totally not okay with that and you should really stop hanging out with him" when your girlfriend of 2+ years says she's interested in a dude from work that's expressed interest in her

I think that's the safest bet, but if she thinks you're still together... she's gonna want to find a new place isn't she? Gonna wonder what the deal is?

Yeah, I don't know what to say user. And I'm actually a lawyer. I just don't do this shit, and it's so jurisdictionally-specific I wouldn't even try.

Well then if she's explicitly told you she's interested in him you should break up.

> She started getting too close to a guy from work a few months ago, and recently hung out with him privately

What do you mean by "too close"? How long has she know the co worker for and did she till you she was going to hang out with him? How long for and what did they do together while you were gone?

She can think we're still together in some fucked up form if that's what keeps things calm until I can kick her off the lease. I really don't understand what she thinks would happen.

Duh. Have you read the thread? Explicitly breaking up with her and staying in the same house is not a situation I want to be in.

As in, close enough to catch feelings. She transfered to her current job a year ago and brought him up in November after I had been out of town. She "asked" about hanging out with him and completely ignored me when I said please don't. As of now she's gone on a couple runs with him, maybe a hike, and went over to his house the other day where he apparently touched her and she "was okay with it"

Too bad, should have thought about that before you moved in together. Break up with her and ride out the next two months.

Thanks roastie. Most people that move in with someone they're in a solid relationship with don't anticipate the person going full floozie.

Not even a roastie m8, just use some fucking common sense

So your version of common sense at this point would be to break up with someone that's clearly unstable and then live in the same house while praying they don't bring dudes over for two months?? Sounds bad m8

Bump

>She can think we're still together in some fucked up form if that's what keeps things calm until I can kick her off the lease. I really don't understand what she thinks would happen.
Well, just try to find some kind of legal advice or do some research to see if you need to give her notice man. Cause there's gonna be a real fucking problem if you say, "Hey, lease is ending, when are you leaving?" the night before it's over and she thinks you've re-signed for both of you.

I can really see there being a serious problem legally, and I don't care what you think the legalities are.

Her idea right now is "our relationship is fucked up and I'm stressed out by you and my job and everything so I need to move out on my own and work on myself". Sounds like she's volunteering to leave and all I have to do is say "alright get out"

Rebump

>repeated attempts to express my comfort

I've found this is understood by females as "this guy is better than me."

Safe bet that she will be dumping you soon. Maybe talk to the landlord, they were understanding when me and my ex broke up two mouths into a year lease. No financial penalty.

>I need to move out on my own and work on myself
Oh really? That's great OP. Try to keep a straight face/look serious or a little sad, and say, "Okay, I understand. I think if that's what you want, it's probably the right idea. Do you think you'll need to rent a truck? You should probably call U-Haul tonight to make sure they have one available."

Yeah cunts gonna cunt

Alright but do you think that's an appropriate ASAP strategy?

>Alright but do you think that's an appropriate ASAP strategy?
I mean, you're probably not gonna kick her out tonight. Unless she's really got no property.

Does she know where she's going? If so, you could literally just go rent the U-Haul yourself. Kek.

Right now she doesn't appear to have any real plan, aside from "I need to live on my own". Hence the "keep her around to fuck" proposition

Yeah but then you run the risk of her changing her mind. I think you oughta start pushing, cause she's probably just doing this for attention at this point.

The thing is, I've been trying to change her mind because I'd rather get through a shitty hump in a years long relationship than scrap it and start over, but so far she's just gotten more and more unreasonable. So, the only thing left would be sex but yeah I get the whole "get her the fuck out" vibe

Do you own any dogs together OP

You can't kick her out. She's on the lease. Get the fuck off of Jow Forums and have an honest conversation with your girlfriend about the living situation. Like, today. Trying to kick her out is just childish drama. Having sex with her for two months and then springing it on her that you want her out is also childish drama. I understand you're upset but its time to put on your big boy pants and deal with this like an adult.

I hear you my dude but I'm not even home right now. She started dumping this shit on me over the last week while I've been out of town. When I get home the conversation is pretty much guaranteed to go horribly. Personally I'm comfortable talking to her like an adult but she's lately been acting like a crazy bitch, and part of me has the feeling that the guy she's been hanging out with is totally manipulating her. I can kick her out essentially by agreeing with her idea of her moving out on her own. Also, when you fuck around with someone else while you're in a relationship, you deserve to get kicked out if you're living together.

She has her own dog that she brought with her when we moved in together. Saddest part of the break up is losing that little buddy..

Burmp

>She has her own dog that she brought with her when we moved in together. Saddest part of the break up is losing that little buddy..
At least it's hers originally, you know she's not gonna do something fucked up like put it down out of anger when the relationship ends.

I know that feel though bro. My ex, I got really close to her cats while I was with her. When I broke up with her I wrote a really nasty letter telling her I thought she had abused him in the past and that she'd better take damn good care of him. In retrospect that was kinda mean, and partly borne out of seeing things through rage... I think she probably hadn't done anything wrong. Still miss my buddy.