/GIOYC/ #5

Get it off your chest user.
Previous

Attached: gioyc.jpg (500x409, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehCJOay2J1U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fuck my dog daily.

My mom thinks I'll make a lot of money one day and spoil her. I'll only make sure you have the basics so you can stay alive, and decide to spend money on things you don't want at all. Maybe then you'll realize that being a parent means much more than providing food and shelter.
Sorry

I'm probably gonna be dead or at least close to in the next 5 years due to a genetic disease. I'm coming to the end of my Masters degree and I'm wanting to take some time off to enjoy life before I'm no longer able to, but all that ever happens when I tell people that I'm doing this is constant questions about why I'm not going straight into a job. I can't bring myself to admit to people the actual reason so they all think I'm wasting my degree and I just can't confide in anyone. I also feel it's too late for me to get in a relationship as all I'll be doing to whoever I end up is ruining their life as I degrade and I cannot put anyone through that. Life is shit and that's okay, I just wish people wouldn't pretend everything will work out fine.

>and I'm wanting to take some time off to enjoy life before I'm no longer able to
What are your plans so far?

I just had a prostate orgasm and it was pretty cool but I also feel like I broke my bond with God

Gonna travel around Europe (in UK, and need to keep to certain countries due to health care reasons in case shit fucks up), got money saved up to achieve this. I'm also in a band that's doing ok so we're going to try get a few shows around the country. Nothing massively exciting, but within the range of what I can actually do. I'm still planning on eventually getting a job in my degree area after the end of the year as long as things remain relatively stable, but it's unpredictable and thus why I want to do it asap and over a fairly short time period.

OK.. you can have it but I will rather die and take you with me before I'm paying all of it myself you old bitch.

I don't think we'll ever see each other again, and that kills me.

Wasted a year loving you. How could you lie like that?

Attached: 1517543332586.jpg (700x788, 199K)

im alone. and i dont want to be but i know i have nothing to offer anyone. so i simply eek through life, hoping something reignites the fire in my soul. Im getting older and nothing seems to be happening. so each day is just another day of slogging through life. I smile. I push myself to at least be welcoming. but there are days I cant stand it. There are days when i see people actively avoiding having to look me in the face.

I've finally inherited the fact i will die alone. I can finally die peacefully at last

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything
What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
I wear this crown of shit
Upon my liars chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stains of time
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here
What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
If I could start again
A million miles away
I will keep myself
I would find a way

How in the world are some of us surprised they're depressed when they frequent threads like this and read posts like all day? Kek
I realised that I got used to being depressed in that sense that it feels like something is off when I'm not depressed and even though it worsens I don't notice is as such.
I'm also a woman and we have it easier to deal with it for some reason.

If you can't deal with it, maybe stop being here.

No we die together Romeo and Juliet style just you wait

hey i feel the same way too.
whenever im happy it is totally uncomfortable.

Hear, hear.

I don't think people who are comfortable and happy come to these threads often. The large majority of people here are already in emotional distress and vent here because it can be cathartic. Some of us have no one else to talk with. It doesn't work for everyone, but some people rely on these threads to keep themselves sane.

>these threads to keep themselves sane.
Clearly

I am here to vent out my problems, and it helps me relieve myself to others if I feel like it since I have no one to turn to.
Being anonymous helps me release my deepest problems so I can get it off my shoulders, so to speak. It helps me whenever it really starts to really bother me.

How do I get my gf to fart for me?

Don't even try. It will be emberrassing and not worth it, and by the time you have convinced her you have a different fetish

>some people
>what is reading comprehension
Idiot

Well, I'm not sure how I feel, irritated or disappointed or kinda sad? It's kinda hurtful to get ignored out of blue. Either don't ignore and apologize later for "ignoring but not ignoring", or say straight "I don't like you" or whatever and ignore afterwards. I won't you know, bother you with questions about an appointment we set up and that kind of silly stuff. I figure it's last-minute cancellation, alright, but it'd be better to just say it clearly rather than ignore me. But I guess for some people it's fun to find lost kittens (I did that today, fortunately I got busy and wasn't waiting for the response too eagerly) and for some people it's fun to play with emotions of others.
Sigh.

>Out of state for grad school, probably gonna stay
>Haven't switch driver's license over yet
>Want to buy a car, have plenty of money saved
>Can't because out-of-state license
>Waiting on my birth certificate which I need to change my license over
FUCK THIS

I WANT IT RIGHT NOW

Attached: 6cf.png (858x725, 361K)

I agreed with you. :(

Did you DIY or bottom for some dude?

Probably a prostate exams from the doctor. :D

I feel lile shit.
I feel worthless and wanted to end it all. But I got my parents who paid a lot of money so I could get where I got.
Obviously, they focused only in the academics and now they have this piece of shit child who can't deal with social interactions.

Also, why the fuck am I so retarded? She was really showing interest for 3 days tops. And I thought I could use that oxytocin peak to my favor.
Obviously I was wrong. Then my friend came and said he went through similar shit and it worked out.
I got "inspired" by his story and went all in. Talked to her about what was messed up in my point of view about us. She seemed to understand. Which was my mistake.

Now I'm feeling worthless. The complete package of a loser.

I wish I could just die. I wish this pain in my chest would go away as easily as it goes when I'm talking to her, but doing something other than talking to her.

Please, go away pain. Please.

I feel ya user, really. It'll go away at some point. Don't feel worthless and like ending it all because of one thing, I'm sure you've got a lot of great traits and you just need to wait for the pain to go away.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg (591x800, 58K)

How do people talk about cute kittens. How is it possible i do not understand. Is it a meta game/conversation or some shit? I'm thinking yes because i'm obviously not aloud in so there are infact rules keeping me from saying my thoughts on how uninteresting the kitten is. I know the people talking about kittens aren't stupid.
I've come to the conclusion i'm lacking in maturity to be able to properly converse on the topic of kitten and definately whatever mundane shit that conversation would naturally evolve into.
I am tired now but will go to party yay.

What's up, dumb frogposter?

I don't mean no harm
I just miss you on my arm
Wedding bells were just alarms
Caution tape around my heart

You ever wonder what we could have been?
You said you wouldn't and you fucking did
Lie to me, lie with me, get your fucking fix
Now all my drinks and all my feelings are all fucking mixed

Always missing people that I shouldn't be missing
Sometimes you gotta burn some bridges just to create some distance
I know that I control my thoughts and I should stop reminiscing
But I learned from my dad that it's good to have feelings

When love and trust are gone
I guess this is moving on
Everyone I do right does me wrong
So every lonely night I sing this song

Attached: 16969083-8C51-4B71-9CAD-7FBC58642A2B.jpg (628x959, 115K)

Should I open up to my best friend, who was my only friend for the longest time, about my depression and anxieties? We have never talked about this kind of stuff before and I don't want to lose one of my only friends. Any advice on how I could do it or if I even should do it would be greatly appreciated.

Attached: seepy.gif (500x283, 458K)

I have to be realistic and say that things won't work out for her. Long distance relationships never work and your fantasy of marrying her before she goes off to med school is ridiculous. Fuck.

>Long distance relationships never work
Is this a new maymay? It doesn't work when both of you are too young or students/ NEETs, otherwise it can be made to work or made a normal relationship rather easily.

I wish we could be close friends again but I know I'm not a smart/interesting enough person for you anymore. I don't have other friends to bring along when we hang out and you seem(?) to think it's weird/boring when it's just us, so I don't think there's anything I can do in terms of initiating hang outs at this point.

It was a great friendship while it lasted, you're an awesome person. You have so many people in your life now, I hope you enjoy it to your fullest. I just wish I could still be apart of it, but I don't think I can.

Let me guess.

You were a child that's shown not to be a complete retard before the age of 5 and now your mom thought you're going to be some kind of superkid that makes the headlines and is now fixated on that possibility so much that the slightest bit of failure is counterproductive to your well being because you're not sticking to the plan and because you appeared to be so self reliant, she believed that nurturing wasn't all that important or worse treated you mentally as an adult who should know things off the bat.

You said you liked me, you said you wanted to see me
I was your first kiss, first time on a date with a guy
Now you ghost me
I just want to know what happened between us

you're good. But also
>teen mom
>parents have always been separate
>constant fighting between her and stepdad for years, literal methhead

I can't wait to be free and live a simple life

After my stepmom got my dad addicted to opioids, cheated on him, took my sisters away, and basically cut off contact from us, I've been trying to help him get back on track.
It's been hard, especially since we were homeless up until about a month ago, but ir really felt like we were making progress.
Now he's fallen into alcoholism and is blaming me for a great brunt of his issues, despite me doing my best to keep him propped up and help him through this rough time, even going so far as to get him a job.

Point is, he's started hurling abuse my way, and I try not to let it bother me, because I can tell he's trying to push me away so he has some kind of justification for his self hatred.
But its really starting to wear on me, and hes basically started regressing.
I don't hate him, but I hate the way hes being and I just don't know what to do anymore.

We're both students. She's going to med school for about 5 years and I'm finishing up my ba for the next year and a half. We are pretty young, only 22 and 23, we went out in high school and then didn't talk for about 3 years and reconnected over the holidays. Plus it's not just an hour drive ldr, it's Portland Oregon and fucking buffalo New York so I feel like we'd hardly see each other unfortunately.

How do I stop myself from unhealthily obsessing over my relationships and how people think of me?

When I see a friend come online and they don't message me first thing I feel extreme anguish and sadness. When I message someone and they don't reply I get really sad or I get bitter and angry. Things like that. I know it's completely neurotic but knowing that doesn't stop my emotions. Thankfully I am also afraid of confrontation (to some degree) so I manage to keep it all inside and not sperg out on people or show my autism at all. Everybody thinks I'm chill but I am constantly suffering all the time.

I know it's not normal healthy behavior but I don't know what it is or why I'm like this or what to do about it.

Attached: mn.jpg (2824x2800, 513K)

Red wine and a long foreplay after shower and a generous bowl of oats.

...good I'm just here for a visit. This place is more dangerous than a Brazilian slum, lmao

Can't you talk about it with a therapist? Friends, while well intentioned, can actually worsen it if you're easily led and they don't care enough to not worsen it.

W.h.y. do you wish the pain to dissolve when you are a worthless loser? Wouldn't everyone be a worthless loser if it wasn't for the motivation to get up and work towards achieving something; catch a train, pass an exam or meet a deadline, because otherwise the pain becomes intolerable? Instead of wishing the world would change for the worse, you could change yourself, ya know?

Attached: why.gif (500x200, 700K)

Based emo music poster keeping us down

Ty

>Instead of wishing the world would change for the worse, you could change yourself, ya know?
>you could change yourself, ya know?
For some reason you can't trust people here to take that mental leap. Maybe they don't want to.

Hey...well, I'll call you by your fake name. Mr. Wagner. Let's come together again for a nice, long talk...we'd be stronger for it.

Classic picture because I still don't know how you stalk me. Or stalked, if your word is to be trusted. And yeah--I know you disliked that word. Just trying to be a little sassy here...I am needy and a little mad. Want to hear your voice again and talk and go places where we've never been before. Oh. And do...productive things! Also clear up a few misunderstandings. Want to make you feel as wanted as I do. And you are. Trust me.

Remember, I love you.

Attached: 2017-12-10-09-06-35-870.jpg (1265x1200, 135K)

I'm afraid of dying and having to be dammed to eternal flames in hell
I'm afraid I won't be allowed "a good ending" in the beyond
I'm afraid I won't meet my fictional love once I die
I'm afraid I'm wasting my best years in life doing nothing but complaining and wasting my entire life when we only have this one
I'm afraid I won't get to experience love because I don't love myself
I'm afraid to die alone

I feel so jaded about women and relationships now. My first love and first LTR ended months ago and when I’m reminded of her I don’t feel sad anymore. But since I’ve started dating other girls I can’t shake this numbness. It’s like I just can’t be bothered anymore and sometimes I can tell I’m being a dick to these girls because of it. Is there a way to fix this? I don’t want to end up as one of those guys who treats women like trash but I’ve noticed little hints of it and I’m scared it’ll ruin my future relationships.

You act as though you don't have any control over your actions. You do.

Nice birthing hips, but this is a scary post.
Also, your hair worries me. It seems black, but you might have a different color.

>hair is worrisome
Sounds like you're a wuss, honestly.

Someone repost hips plox :(

Attached: 1520294182501.jpg (1265x1200, 110K)

I'm sorry.
I'm powerless.
I wish I could do something to brighten your days.
It breaks my heart to see such a strong woman cry.
Be strong. Keep smiling. Carry that weight.
Maybe something miraculous will happen.
Because you deserve that at the very least.

LP
I know you don't go on this site and would never browse a thread like this but I can't help but write that
You are a person I have such mixed emotions for I don't know if I can put it into words. I love you to pieces from the motherly way you can act (tough yet caring) to the stunning way you always look yet I hate how you've treated me, ghosted me and expect to come back after weeks on end and expect me to react like a dog awaiting its owner because you know you can.
While saying that I can't believe how I act like one. I just can't seem to move on from you, and in truth I used to be obsessed with you and as much as I think that's in the past, I keep coming back to you, expecting things to be different when they keep going in the same circles they always do and especially not standing up to you and calling you out when you've lied to me.

This time I just wanted someone to hold onto someone close to me, someone who always gave me comfort when no one else could and I my first thought was of you.
I wish I could say to you that I'm no longer well although I've hinted at it I don't want to hurt you or for you to pity me and maybe that's why you've gone again but I doubt it.
Honestly I'd just like to hear from you again and if nothing else for you to tell me honestly why you left
Was it me or was it you?
AB

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

I just want access to InDesign and Photoshop so I can build my resume, but I don't have torrent software on this laptop and my Internet connection sucks tits. Why can't I just be able to get an older version for free legally? Fuck. Fuck this new subscription model bullshit.

I went from hating you to being quite enamored with you all in the span of a few days. Perhaps it's the closeness of living together but I enjoy you; your smile, your love of life, and your curiosity.
It's unfortunate that you met my best friend first but he's a good man. I doubt things will ever work out the way I want but you should at least be happy.

That's incredibly honorable user however if you do want to tell her, tell her after you've all had a few drinks in and in a joking Manner
She'll take it as a compliment, take note of it and you'll probably have one of those golden moments just pissing about for the rest of the night.

So you're gonna lie to me, f*ck you (f*ck you)
Try to fake cry to me, that's cool (that's cool)
Said that you would ride with me, guess not
So you can keep on calling, but I ain't gonna respond

Didn't need you then, don't need you now
Bet you're missing me now that you're missing out
Didn't need you then, don't need you now
Bet you're missing me now that you're missing out

I don't need your love, I don't need your cash
I don't want your stupid sh*t, you can have it back
You keep saying that I'm crazy not to take you back
But if that makes me crazy, you're a psychopath
But if that makes me crazy, you're a psychopath

Attached: 497282AF-E12A-41F1-A3F9-1C1887CD8910.jpg (280x242, 14K)

>will never even come close to touching something this hot
>26 year old virgin soon
>no woman who isn't a hambeast even knows I exist

>Charlotte Lawrence

How did daddy hurt yo Anonette?

I do this as well, you just have to remind yourself that you are over analysing things and to take a breath and step back.
Ultimately if you are in someones face constantly needing attention it will drive most people away eventually, just relax and stop overthinking things.

I know you knew what wouldn't start it
It only takes two for us to party
Gon' do it for the fuck of it
I'm 'bout to take it down
Down for the fuck of it
Oh, wait a minute
I know you knew what wouldn't start it
It only takes two for us to party
Gon' do it for the fuck of it
I'm 'bout to take it down
Down for the fuck of it
Oh, wait a minute

Imagine the smell

I found some old hi 8 tapes and my old Handycam. I plugged it into my TV and I watched an old school project tape that was probably from middle school and I could not believe it was really me and my friend doing this tape

The project was supposed to be a fake news report about events that happened in a book we were reading for middle school. We even made commercial breaks for it, it was kinda fun. There was some footage of my old house, my old dog who is long dead, and my friend who I stopped hanging out with after high school. Not to mention old me, as a fat middle schooler. I had a completely different attitude, speech cadence, outfits, hairstyle, diction, it was really surreal.

I was flooded with memories of that day, how I rushed that project in one day, my mom helping us edit the footage and filming us. Me hating actually doing the work.

I also remembered my friend, frank who was next to me on this tape. I remember meeting him as those years ago in elementary school, connecting with him more in middle school where he and I used to hang out almost constantly and play video games. Moving to high school where he and I shot the shit on the daily about our cars and more vidya. After high school our friendship started to falter. I never thought he would be one of the ones I'd stop being friends with when I left high school, but alas, he was. But he moved on to university, got kicked out because he failed too hard, and he now lives with his mom and is a full alcoholic and pothead. I only hear about this through friends. I tried to connect with him about a year ago, with no response.

I don't know what it was about that tape but it made my start crying profusely. I haven't done that in a while but it was like I was peering back in time, when my modern problems didn't exist, and I had great aspirations and goals instead of literally nothing.

It makes me wish I could do it all over again, but I never be able to do that, so instead I got a feels overload

I'm in love with bisexual or lesbian friend.

Dream, scheme, whatever means.
Be, be with certainty.
Unbelievable, unconceivable,
say it all to make you fall.
Back to the basics, far from the states.
Never parted, finish where we started.
Rock city boy, two rocks in my loin.
Just a man with a plan to make pretty noise,
run, run, running for something.
Governor, mayor, save that for later.
Far from home, on my own,
found out the hardest where the heart is.
Moral of the story is go for the glory,
forget the boundaries, borders are nonsense.
When I say "ho", you say "hey"
You don't understand what I'm saying, huh?

I knew it, you don't understand what I'm saying.

Attached: 377897e37245bdc3.png (649x358, 200K)

Drift all you like
From ocean to ocean
Search the whole world
But drunken confessions
And hijacked affairs
Will just make you more alone
When you come home
I'll bake you a cake
Made of all their eyes
I wish you could see me
Dressed for the kill
You're my man of war
You're my man of war
And the worms will come for you
Big Boots
Yeah, yeah, yeah
So unplug the phones
Stop all the taps
It all comes flooding back
From poisoned clouds
To poisoned dwarf
You're my man of war
You're my man of war
And the worms will come for you
Big Boots
Yeah the worms will come for you
Big Boots
For you
Big Boots

i constantly sabotage and try to ruin every single friendship in my life, the only reason anyone even gets close to me is because i can hide my true bullshit for long enough

Don't lose hope. Just work on you for now.

t. 28 yo dating a 19yo

Started talking to a girl I'd been crushing on forever about 2 months ago. We talk all day, everyday, everything is beautiful, we go on dates, hold hands, hug in the middle of the street, all that jazz, but no kiss. I was waiting for the perfect opportunity. Last week's Saturday she says "Sorry user, I should have told you soon, but I have been struggling with depression for over a year. Are you sure you want to go through with this?".
I have (had) legit feelings for her so I tell her I'm sure I want to. Two days later she texts me saying she feels I do the things I do and say the things I say just to please her, and that she can't believe this is the real me because I care too much about her and I am too nice to her to not have an agenda behind it. She basically called me fake. So I told her to take some time to think about what she wants to do. She texted me yesterday apologizing for everything, saying she's not ready for a relationship, that it would mean a lot to her if we could remain friends. She also tells me that she wants to give back the plushie I gave her. I tell her if she really wants to be my friend she'll have to work hard to earn my trust back, because I showed her parts of me almost no one gets to see and all I got for it was being called fake. She saw the message but didn't reply. I think the healthy thing to do would be to meet her, take back the plushie, give her back the hairband she gave me to "remember her by" and never talk to her again unless it's absolutely necessary.

You gotta go and get angry at all my honesty

I'm going to be in an odd relationship of sorts. I'll be moving in with someone who really just wants a friend to fuck and sleep with. Problem is, I've been in love with her for like 7 or 8 years. She's into polyamory which isnt an issue for me, since I can't just fuck one person forever. Sounds like a dream situation in some cases, but also like I'm going to break myself in the end in a way I won't be able to recover from.

I want to kill myself because of what you did to me, I have nothing to live for anymore and nobody cares about me anymore

There is nothing honest about you.

pretty sure I'm an undiagnosed bipolar. I have manic episodes, ups and downs. I'm married. my wife blames herself for the lows, no matter how much I say it isn't. but the truth is she isn't enough for me, our interests are no where near each other. but I stuff that down. I fell marriage should be forever. I'm also pretty sure if we got a divorce she would kill herself. I just do what I think is right and do my best to take care of her. I don't believe in suicide. but I do experience alot of depression. probably most of my 26 year life. I feel that I'm a lost cause. so I do all I can to take care of her and others to make the world a better place because I don't think I'll ever know what happiness is. I also wonder if me on pills is actually me. I take them because I'm told they help but I'm unsure if they actually do. is pills me the real me? I have forgotten so much of who I am through this relationship, and lost so many friends.

Life is hard and I'm not making it easier for myself.

Fucking tell her how you feel. I can only imagine the pain and frustration you are going through in this critical point of your relationship. But you guys obviously need to talk. You need to tell her to get her head out of her arse and realize that she isn't the only one in the world and ther are plenty others going through the same situation. Tell her that she is beautiful, kind and you love her but it is important that you tell her that this feeling is just in her head and that you love her. You need to help her but most importatnly she needs to help herself because therearen't always people to fall back on. IF she looks open for the kiss, kiss her long and passionately but IF she is persistent that she is the problem, gap on out of there.

Hope i could be of some help... :)

had crush on girl at school
chads took her away
if i said something maybe she would've been interested in me
fml

i dont know how to greentext and been on Jow Forums for almost a year

use the arrow
>this one

Posters here become younger and/or dumber.

I need to start thinking about myself more of as an individual, but not alienate anyone at the same time. If my people never helped me, why should I worry about their future? Fuck them.

My close friend is acting very out of character. I think she's experiencing a higher amount of stress than normal and it's not entirely from work. It's causing all sorts of problems between us at work which has only gotten worse and worse over the last 3 weeks or so. I asked her if she was mad at me, but she said no (the answer to this question is probably different now). Things reached their lowest point earlier this week where we both got sent to a manager's office after she became very upset after I reported that something isn't working the we want it to. Immediately afterwards, she was calm and "normal", even actually friendly to me, but all of a sudden she left without saying goodbye. The day after, my supervisor told me that he had a very rough morning with her since she went off on him, and since then she had been very cold to me for the rest of the week. Other people in other departments are concerned about her too: several have asked me if she was OK.

Ever since the recent problems started, I've been terrified of even sending out a work-related email in case I say something that will upset her since it seems to take less and less to do so; the same has been happening to me as well. I remember a time when we used to tell each other everything that happened in our lives and our thoughts, openly.

I just want my friend back. It hurts me to see her in pain, and I want nothing more than to talk to her and to ask her if everything is OK, but again, I'm terrified that it will aggravate her even more and that I will lose her friendship.

Attached: a_concerned_friend_by_bobbie_gurl[1].jpg (600x442, 82K)

I finished two years of college (workshop, welding etc) remembering close to zero math, and i'm 23.
now i struggle to even pick it up and prepare for next years sign up at a local company.
Love everything workshop related work but math has been a deep seated fear since childhood with my dad and the education system.

Attached: e29c85-25-best-memes-about-stressed-out-stressed-out-memes-on-stressed-out-memes-1.jpg (500x566, 188K)

You are a beautiful devil.
I just wanna kiss you.

Also if she starts turning on you give the bitch a quick boot in the jaw with your timbs...

I know you won't let him touch you.

I have very mild but diagnosed asperger's syndrome, and it makes my life living hell. Mostly because I can never be sure when my troubles are caused by me or by something else. I know most people go through similar problems, but in my case it's different because I know I have a condition that skews the way how I see and experience things. There's always that realistic chance I have unintentionally fucked things up by saying something wrong or just behaving little bit "off".

I have never been in a relationship, but I have talked to many girls. Talking to girls is easier over the internet because I can bring my personality first and show that I really am a human. But for some reason these interactions rarely last more than two weeks. Maybe it's something I do or something I say that will scare the girls away, but the limit is always two weeks. We don't always even get to the point of video or voice calling, so I know it's not my looks, and holding up daily hour-two long conversations prove that I have decently interesting personality as well.

Have I really just talked to wrong girls? I improve every single time and learn from my mistakes, but it gets very difficult to learn from my mistakes if I don't even know what they are. If I'm even doing anything wrong. The last girl who stopped replying to me showed up again after weeks of silence and apologized me for doing so. She told me I didn't do anything wrong and that she was just too busy to keep up with internet contacts. Is this the case with every single girl I have contacted online? Were they all just busy? Why even bother contacting me if they don't want to be in contact? Things like this make me feel like I'm some kind of practice boyfriend.

If only interacting would be this easy in real life. It probably is, but first I would need to prove that behind my awkward robotic behavior is a real man with hobbies and interests. I'm not good looking enough to be a cool mysterious loner.

How do aspies get girlfriends?

Attached: terminator arnold hand.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

I am sick of myself. I'm a failure left and right, reaching wizard status in a matter of days, fairly unexperienced in life and not even making money at this point. Many years ago I decided "you know what, fuck it, let's do better" and I got better. I got friends, I lost weight, I went back to school and all of that stupid shit, I got social. I got to a point where I just reverted back hardcore. I have less friends, but the friends that I have give me way too much respect. Every friendship I lost, I was directly responsible for breaking, and never in bad terms. Every friend that I have, while not helping much, acts like I'm worth much more than I am. I have a hard time finding someone, even on my family, that can beat the fuck out of me or criticize me even a little bit harsh. I have had someone tell me that if it weren't for me she would have killed herself. I do nothing. All help that I give is stupid shit. All time I spend listening to people's problems amounts to nothing and doesn't solve said problems.

What made me quit? I don't even know anymore. I know there was an environment of people who loved me, and I just wanted to get the fuck away from it. I couldn't handle one more year of the same thing. I snapped, I fucked up this late into the game, without skills, without anything to give. I lost contact with a lot of people willingly, and there's a person I called a friend that I cannot talk to again without going completely mental, but eventually I will find that person again. I don't even know where to go from here.

I can't be with someone that chooses to be so disrespectful, even if it's from a place of innocence - more specifically, fear. You've got a lot of issues to overcome, as we all do, it's just a shame that you couldn't even attempt to quash them. I pushed, but you faltered.

It wasn't meant to be, user. You need to let go.

>spend all night with pothead friends
>watch freddy got fingered
>random horse scene
>suddenly burning warm feelings in my vagoo and even anus
>there is a second horse scene...
>the rest of my body follows
>''i'm tired''
>now one click and maybe three sips away from ordering the weirdest toy

youtube.com/watch?v=ehCJOay2J1U

guess that's that.

Attached: 1469695401277.gif (720x405, 202K)

You're not exactly the most respectful person yourself, for fucks sake.

You're very holier than thou, for somebody who ironically for all his experience hasn't known an actual problem in his life and has a cushion to fall back on

respect is given until given reasons to believe otherwise lol

Maybe just not my humour but why's everybody doing this? You know you're not talking to the right person and they probably don't even read your post. It's like this place is driving you crazy, slowly but surely.
No offence.

Respect is something you earn. You don't earn respect by being someone. You earn respect by doing something. We're not in the middle ages where your name or identity means everyone around you has to treat you the way you demand it.

You're not excused.

Writing down emotions still releases them, these threads are basically an online equivalent of writing your thoughts and trashing them except they might reply and give you further depth