How do you deal with Women constantly spying/staring at you all the time? As of recent...

How do you deal with Women constantly spying/staring at you all the time? As of recent, a lot women I know in my life do this to me and I getting upset. Several coworkers of mine will just stand by the register and watch me talk to customers or if they are on register next to me, turn around and look at me every five minutes. The new girl in pharmacy will watch me grom the back of the store and even retell my day to me. Customers will bullshit problems just to have my attention for a few moments. My old roommate used to occasionally come out of her room, pretend to do things and watch what Im doing. The wife of the parents of live with now is mad I wont stay inside the house because Im freaked out when she comes to check up on me from downstairs.

I just crave isolation and I hate being spied on. What do?

Attached: 1504791794643.png (800x559, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

english.stackexchange.com/questions/107183/is-regardless-of-whether-or-not-proper-grammar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you need therapy OP. Cause you're having a paranoid delusion.

Fuck you, this happens been happening for awhile.

Irony and trolling aside, this actually does happen more than I want to ,till the point of disrupting work environment.

post pic you sound really handsome

Not really

Attached: 20180405_120827.jpg (2560x1440, 1.08M)

You are good looking and women know about the BBC meme. You already know why they stare.

You have a small head.

People cant be that fucking stupid. I refuse believe that.

Yea don't get me wrong, you're definitely not ugly, and you are reasonably attractive. To call you attractive would be honest and accurate. But you're not like at a god-tier attractiveness level that forces women to ogle you 24/7, unless your body is incredible.

I'm
Honestly, people looking at you, customers complaining about bullshit, your roommate doing seemingly trivial things... that's all stuff that is pretty normal my guy. You just seem to associate people doing normal things with people staring at you, or say that the reason people do normal things is because they're trying to stare at you. You definitely sound like this shit is in your head. I would reassert this advice:
because you seem to be delusional about the nature of your reality.

Think for a second. Can you give one honest reason that doesn't sound more likely than you being delusional for why people are staring at you?

Also don't take this personally. Delusion, in a lot of cases, is a word with a negative connotation. In my usage of the word, I'm describing this from a completely objective, non-judgmental standpoint in saying that you are perceiving your reality incorrectly and you should get some help. This might be part of a bigger problem in your overall mental health.

Maybe your right, but this shit happens alot with any other explanation. Also my managers and co workers hate me qhen I talk to a female customer too long but dont care when its a male customer.

Also, last time my old roommate did that spy/stare routine, she snuck into my room and pissed all over my stuff.

Not even lying, she straight pissed all over my room.

No they are looking at you because people are lame. They might hate you.

>with any other explanation
Can you honestly think of an explanation that would cause everyone in your life to stare at you uncontrollably all the time?

>Also my managers and co workers hate me qhen I talk to a female customer too long but dont care when its a male customer.

That also sounds like a delusion. I don't know how long you're talking to these customers, what you're saying to them, and the temperaments of your managers/co-workers. But I can say with confidence that it's much less likely that your entire staff is mad at you when you talk to only women than it is for you to perceive it to be that way.

What the fuck is going on over at your corner of the planet man holy shit

Feminist and authoritarian liberals.

Welcome to California.

Well that changes things you got reason to be untrustworthy bitches be pissing in your room

I can see your point, I just know when someone is staring versus a glance, co workers will hover over me instead of doing their job and women have done mental gymnastics to get my attention. It's awkward and blatant.

Ill try to chill, but Im still trippin.

I feel that too man.

Let me tell you this though, women doing mental gymnastics to get the attention of aloof men is pretty common. Best not to trip over stupid bitches and keep your eyes up where you can focus on the good shit in life. Every second you trip is a second wasted, I think, because that's a second you could've been chilling.

I think you should seek some mental health intervention. It sounds as though you're having paranoid delusions. I don't know if you're being hyper sensitive to people looking at you or if you honestly believe there's some kind of conspiracy amongst the women you know to arbitrarily spy on you for no reason but, either way, the problem is in your head. Get your head fixed, bruddum.

>she snuck into my room and pissed all over my stuff.
user, that which you babble on makes no goddamn sense to nobody. You need to seek psych help. That shit didn't happen. Period.

Yes, it fucking did and some of my stuff still smells like piss. When I confronted her, she had to immediately leave the apartment. She didn't deny it or even ask for proof, just fucking left.

>She didn't deny it or even ask for proof, just fucking left.
Holy shit dude, I'd leave too if you started making some wackadoo shit up like that.

You are actually psychotic and need help now.

They think you’re gay, have a pool going to see when you out yourself...

Least Im not a faggot and a bastard.

You basically are though. You pissed all over your own stuff and blamed it on a nonexistent roommate.

If your name is Rei and coming back to that apartment to beat your ass, no joke. If not good shit user 6/10 wpuld rage again.

>Rei
Holy shit, you're not only a fag who has imaginary roommates, but you're a reifag. I'm dying over here.

I don't think he's talking about whatever anime you're referencing.

I think I've seen you in other threads before. You just kind of shit on people all the time.

I might totally be wrong, but there are posts I've read that have the exact same voice as you. It's either the same guy or that there are a lot of assholes with the same kind of attitude towards the Jow Forums board.

People come here because they're vulnerable and need help. I think shitting on people on this board is easy and kind of pathetic for that reason specifically.

No, people like OP come here for attention and confirmation that their psychotic ramblings are coherent. The sooner he's broken of that and shown that he needs psychiatric help, the better.

OP really needs to unfuck himself immediately and not be threatening random people on the internet. One of these days he's gonna go crazy, the cops are gonna get called on him, and he's gonna wind up tazed and in a puddle of piss on the ground. And like what covered all the shit in his apartment, it'll be his own piss.

You're totally missing the point.

Regardless of whether or not people need help to stop themselves from heading down a more destructive path, I'm saying the way you taunt and make fun of them doesn't actually help your message penetrate into their thoughts and instead makes them feel shitty.

People change when they have self esteem. It's just like a common fact of life. If you've ever read really basic books like how to win friends and influence people, or any other book on emotional intelligence, you would know this.

I'm 99% sure you just add rude comments to otherwise helpful advice to just make them feel bad about themselves and that's just pathetic, and shows weakness on your part.

I read the whole thread.

These are paranoid schizophrenic illusions or you live in bizarro world.

Here's a test. Move and get a new job. If this shit keeps happening, you're definitely delusional.

Is that a fair litmus test? I can see someone arranging themselves an awfully crazy friend social circle. Your does not seem likely in the least, but people win lotteries.

If it keeps happening wherever you are and wherever you go, away from your work and home, (in fact does this happen when you're out in public in general?)

Then I'd strongly recommend you get yourself to a doctor.

This.
It's well demonstrated. Call names and be a dick, and people dig in deeper. People don't listen to hostile people and enemies.

>Regardless of whether or not
PFFFF ahahahahahahha
PLEASE go back to freshman English and get your money back. PLEASE.
>how to win friends and influence people
ahahahahahahahaha what, are you from the 1950s or something?

You type like a 15 year old. If you are, the other anons point proven. If you're older, may God have mercy on your soul.

In my 30s actually, and quite successful. I enjoy coming down here and having a giggle at the mixed nuts.

Wanna wrestle?

You sound fat, user. Did you get bullied when you were in high school or something?

Yea dude my English is correct. Like, I see that one part in my sentence was kind of redundant, but "whether or not" and "regardless" have different enough functions in a sentence to make it not completely redundant, although I will agree it wasn't the most efficient usage of language.

Either way, you totally didn't answer a single claim I made and just typed a bunch of bullshit. Like I said, you're just proving yourself to be pathetic right now and you're the only one you're convincing otherwise.

Plus, the book is republished and revised all the time, and it's widely seen as universal common sense advice. Just saying that the book was written in the 50s really doesn't say anything about its efficacy.

The opposite, I'm borderline underweight. I'm 6'2 and 155-160 depending on how much I eat/drink in a day.

But I mean, understanding how people's minds are changed and having low tolerance for rude people doesn't have anything to do with whether or not someone was unpopular in high school.

>Regardless of whether
>Whether or not
Never shall the two be in the same sentence. You fail.

Yea you're totally proving my point by saying that you enjoy mocking people who are intentionally being vulnerable.

You just admitted to being an asshole.

>6'2 and 155-160
WEW post boipucci

wew, did you just declare yourself the winner?

At this point you're clearly trolling, there's no way someone can miss the point this many times in a row without it not being on purpose.

And I know this is unnecessary and really feeding the fire here but

english.stackexchange.com/questions/107183/is-regardless-of-whether-or-not-proper-grammar

it's not gramatically incorrect.

>stackexchange
WEW
E
W

HOLY FUCK DUDE

I don't know dude, the more I just say what I'm saying the more you just kind of devolve and prove my point.

I didn't declare myself anything, in that post, you literally said you go to the advice board to laugh at people with poor perspectives on the world. The point of my argument was that people with poor perspectives on the world admit to it in full detail when they try to get advice, hence being vulnerable. They intentionally do this for help. It's like kicking someone while they're on the ground gasping for air. It's pathetic.

I mean you don't make me angry I'm just trying to help you here because you really seem like you have a tough time in conversation.

I mean, being over 30 years old and unironically using the word wew is like... that's just like really low levels of growth and just being a person overall.

Like I hope you know that if anything I pity you

quads are proof

>I mean, being over 30 years old and unironically using the word wew is like... that's just like really low levels of growth and just being a person overall.
Sorry if I'm just that comfortable with myself that I can laugh at spergs like you in the exuberant manner of most youth today.
I mean, look at you, I call you out on grammar and you found it necessary to pull up some circlejerk stackexchange conversation where the top answer is "lol people use it in published works! don't let prescriptivists tell you what's right! just bee yourself!" Is it really that hard not to give a fuck about appearances on a phonecian writing board?
It's a slow board. Gets are pretty meaningless.

No, just with women that I'm around long enough to notice. I truly dont believe its schizophrenia, and its happened enough with the same people for years. Literally can tell when managers are doing their job or fucking orbiting my space and neglecting work. Its like they are standing there pretending to stock the same shelf, with the same item, for 20 minutes at a time. I do think Im being alittle paranoid and uptight, its just obvious when some does something habitual like staring across the room.
What a masterful troll and derailleur you are.

OP, seriously, you're being blatantly paranoid. It's fucking scary.

See... you're still admitting to making fun of people that are vulnerable. I mean, unironically calling people spergs is, again, pathetic.

You don't really seem comfortable with yourself. If you were 30+ and comfortable with yourself you'd be with your close friends/spouse/family or pursuing hobbies. Instead you're preying on easy targets on an imageboard on a Saturday night. That's awful, for your sake.

Most people at a certain age learn to not observe or criticize others behaviors and just be themselves. If you still think that there is some uniform social ranking system that is necessary to be included in ethics in adult life then you haven't gotten out of a high school/sometimes college mindset of socialization where cooperation is less important than being the most important/being superior. It's just self centered and shows a lack of understanding of where growth, happiness, and satisfaction come from in life.

My point is that I just think you're overall a simple person and it sucks to see people who really need help have to sift through shit like the stuff you post to genuinely improve their lives. I mean, if someone is genuinely crazy, and you laugh at them, you're only encouraging they get crazier. I really think that in this specific case, as in on this board, that it's a sad and hurtful thing to do.

Like if it was /b/ or Jow Forums or any other board really it's part of the culture of the website. But on this board people really need help and all you do is make them feel worse for no reason.

>See... you're still admitting to making fun of people that are vulnerable. I mean, unironically calling people spergs is, again, pathetic.
Hey, you just admitted to being vulnerable. Like directly admitted it. Not like me refusing to concede that I'm making fun of the vulnerable (which I've not conceded and shall not concede).

You lose again.

Yea dude you really need help

See

Yea no I mean like I'm being honest and not putting up a front... I have no problem in admitting vulnerability. Dude you have to be messing with me, there's no way that you're over thirty years old. I have to be wasting my time with a troll right now

Sorry, but what you are saying is irrational with no proof.

Please feel free to prove wrong.

>Dude you have to be messing with me, there's no way that you're over thirty years old.
Born in 1984. I like coming on here after work since I got some help here a few years ago. I help out people who deserve it and have the occasionally giggle at people like yourself.

why

It's Saturday user you didn't work today, and if you did you have a pathetic job

I'm an attorney. I work when my clients need me.

now you're definitely trolling

Not one bit. Feel free not to believe me, I don't give a fuck.

I want to see the website for your practice

I'll tell you what my last one was before I went private sector: www.ice.gov

no what you're saying is irrational and has no proof, and i was the guy trying to stand up for you

Well man. I can't make anything of it. You seem very sincere and your reason holds together.

I have no idea if you're a schizo and don't know it, or if your circles are just fucked right up.

I don't really feel like I was being that unreasonable in saying that it's unfair to mock people for the thing they're asking for help to fix

Life's not fair. Get over it.

You're not life

How would you know? You've never had one.

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dude you're a douche

Attached: 1522846342732.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

lmao