How long should I wait to ask for a second date?

Had a first date tonight, she seemed really cute (actually looked better than in her pics, oddly enough). How long should I wait to message her for a second date? Pic unrelated

Attached: 1504381323139.gif (370x330, 325K)

You were supposed to ask for the second date at the end of the first date. Wew.

I told her I had fun and said I'd see her later. Just didn't want to sound desperate or pressure her.

>I told her I had fun and said I'd see her later.
>I had fun
>I'll see you later
WEW
E
W

Congrats, you just told her you didn't really vibe with her.

For real? Fuck I actually like her

First, don't panic.

One thing you could consider:
>Hey Anonette, I had a great time meeting you! I forgot to ask, would you like to go to ...
Pick something that you think she'd like and is fun, like a record shop or a used book store or a botanical garden or something.

My general opinion is that playing the silent/waiting game is a chump game. Girls know it and look down on guys who do it. It's really only advantageous if you fully understand the purpose behind it, and therefore understand when it's not such a great idea. It's not just a generic pause you insert to compensate for your usual over-enthusiasm.

But I'm sure others will have other opinions. When was the date? Just now?

It ended literally 15 minutes before I made the thread. I already messaged her and she agreed to go out again so I guess I'm good

now

Thats alpha as fuck dude

oh cool, you made the right move. congrats, hope this works out for you my guy!

>I already messaged her and she agreed to go out again so I guess I'm good
Good, good. Where you taking her and when? You did get that rather than a generic "sure we'll go out again soon!" right?

My experience:
When I left her at her place, at 2am, she literally said "Let's go out more often".
I agreed and we just mentioned the days we're usually available but we didn't agreed on a specific date for a new date.
It has been more than a month, I told her to meet last monday and we agreed to go out today. I'll be with her in like an hour.

I'd say good time would be around three weeks. Then ask her out again.

You seem like a jealous bitch to me to be honest

Kek. You got ghosted because you pulled something like OP, didn't you?

This guy knows dick about anything. You made the right move OP.

This is not about me, this is about you not understanding shit about women and trying to make those who are indeed succesfull feel like shit because you're jealous. OP did well, be happy for him.

>You made the right move OP.
You realize he followed my directions and talked to the girl and now has a second date, right?

Congrats on being a permavirgin. OP's getting that tail.

>not understanding shit about women
Except I was exactly right? OP did terrible and based on the fact that he hasn't responded again, he probably did terrible again by not getting an actual date set.

I mean, you're welcome to be angry with me, but don't be angry with me because I was right.

You're an actual dicklet soyboy trying to drag OP down. Get the fuck back to with your shit.

>This is not about me, this is about you
Nice argumentative redirection technique, chucklefuck. Did you learn that in therapy?

>first thread on Jow Forums in ages where the guy actually gets the girl
>every other guy on this board competes to be his best friend

never change losers, never change

You know it good buddy. Hey, when we getting that beer?

You really should always kiss at the end of a first date if you feel it went well and she likes you. Just kiss her and see how she responds. If she sucks your face off you know it went great and there's no need to wonder anything about the second date, because it's going to happen.

I don't feel like this is good advice lmao

Yea if the date obviously goes poorly don't try to assault the chick, but usually it's a good litmus test. Every woman is different, the best advice is to just understand people overall and use your own judgement to decide if its a good idea or not.

It's how I got my gf.

>Waste a lot of dates trying to 'play it cool' and do what Jow Forums thinks a guy should do
>Waste alot of time wondering what I should do
>Waste alot of time getting failing with girls and getting ghosted
>Decide to just kiss one at the end of first date
>She said "thank you!" And kissed me back several times
>Has been my gf for almost a year