Are women really interested in guys?

They just seem focused on finding a husband to give them money + kids.

They completely shut down on me when I tell them I'm married even though I'm happy to hang out and stuff

Attached: 1505201734408.jpg (778x1365, 145K)

Everything feels like a transaction when dealing with women

Only their girl friends are allowed in their inner circle

Like, I'm a 9/10 guy and would enjoy being around other 9/10 girls

But 9/10 girls don't seem to be interested unless they'll get something of monetary value in return

Truthfully, if a man wanted to hang out but made sure to tell me he was married, it would cross my mind that he has some ulterior motive of making me a side chick or something.

And even if he seems like a stand-up guy, I don't know if his partner is a reasonable adult about letting him hang out with ~*~single feeeeemales~*~ and sometimes it's easier to just not get involved.

But I'm at a stage of my life where a majority of my peers are single so ymmv.

if you dont want to fuck why dont you hang out with male friends? are you closet gay or something?

>shut me down when i tell them I'm married
Kek. Males and females cant be friends. They want your resources, penis and 0 troubles while doing it. You being married means you have less resources, no penis and 9999 troubles.

That's what I'm saying

It seems totally sociopathic.

Another thing is that women's magazines are full of pictures of other women. Again this makes me question whether they are interested in guys as human beings or just want the things they provide like money and attention.

Who said that I don't

^ This OP

My biggest red flag is that, even if you aren't a creep and don't want to have sex with me, I don't know if your wife is cool with me.
What if I'm cuter than her and she's jealous anyway and it's completely out of my control?

Men and women can be just friends
I truly believe that
But certain conditions have to be met and not all of them are within the control of either party

also not all women are only after money and marriage
A lot of them are, though.
But it should be easy to spot them.

Look for people with genuine interests user
People that do art because they love it, not because they're trying to get more followers on their blog or instagram
People that have genuine passion

A lot of people don't, and that's men and women both
It makes them shallow and vapid
But they are the majority unfortunately and like with the entire population it's like looking for a needle in a haystack

I'm good friends with a guy from work, we talk music and spiritual stuff
but there's nothing weird between us at all and he and my roommate fuck around sometimes
(we were friends before I moved in with my roommate and before he knew her lol)

This is pretty sad

>extreme monogamy

Why would you be this concerned about someone's wife anyway

If someone's husband is known for violent tendencies and might have murdered someone in the past then yeah maybe it might be good away to stay from his girl just in case but this is overreaction

I guarantee you you're not a 9/10. I'll also guarantee that those 9/10 girls aren't 9/10 either.

It's relative

Most guys look terrible

I liked that desperate "lol" at the end, I could smell your jealousy through the internet

I kek'd

The containment board exists for a reason.

this isn't really very persuasive

Yep. Lifes not what the disney movies protray. Women will not have anything to do with a man that has nothing to offer. I shit you not. That is the reality of the world. You either have money, or good looks. And if you have both, even better. You can get a woman with one or the other but if your going by just one or the other you better be making a 6 figure salary. If your a poor fucker you have to have a huge dick and enormous muscles to get a woman.

These attitudes are so weird to me. Think of it this way.

Just because you are prepared to objectify an attractive girl because you want access to sex you are mad that women do the same thing? Oh she wasn't into 'me' .. she was into what I had to offer (which for some reason is nothing to do with me?) I'd totally never treat a woman like that because I'm an awesome guy, I never treat attractive women differently and I'd never suck up to somebody with money in the hope of getting something in return.

What I'm saying is they're not even interested in looks

All they're looking for is a provider. If a guy cannot become a provider for them he is a worthless no matter how attractive or interesting he is. Even if he could help them out in their careers he is worthless. She will not consider any sort of interaction outside of a structured environment with a guy who is not her provider.

It feels like Saudi Arabia wasn't that different from the rest of the world after all

But I'm not attracted to him user
He has a kid and that's gross to me
Also he has the "dad bod" which is equally gross to me
I'm bi but I don't even prefer men

bi towards women, you are batting for the same team ffs, of course you can be friends

Are men really interested in girls?

They just seem focused on finding a wife to give them sex + kids.

They completely shut down on me when I tell them I'm married even though I'm happy to hang out and stuff

Men and women cannot be friends
based on the fact that women have this mindset that being horny on main is creepy but is perfectly ok for them. drop the double standard and maybe you'll have a male friend who isn't gay and doesn't want to fuck you sometime in the future.

any time I point this out I get "that's just the way things are"

so now I tell people my one and only standard is that the girl earns as much as I do and it shuts them right the fuck up

So every woman that has ever wanted anything to do with me actually wanted to fuck/marry me?
Wow, I feel stupid.

Why do you even care about hanging around with other women? I interact with them when I need to, but I don't go out of my way to do so. Just focus on your family and when you need a break fromthat go hang out with the boys. It's kind of weird to hang out with girls when you are married.