>28
>Never dated before
>Have no idea how to approach women
>Social retard, fat, short, short penis and suck at sex
>Every woman at work is taken
>Even the one I was interested in when she hit me wit the "i have a bf" line

How on earth would I even start looking for a mate? How does one win this game?

Attached: 5415.jpg (492x642, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>28
you waited too long to ask this question, mate

not OP but I'm thinking at 25 that about 18-19 is the latest you can even begin to turn things around

tdeecalculator.net/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android

Install tinder.

Attached: stop fat.png (948x1328, 100K)

>Install tinder.
oh perfect, trying to squeeze a conversation out of the netflix enthusiasts on this app will definitely fix these kinds of problems

>Average life expectancy is late 70's early 80's
>If you don't have everything straight by 18-19 you can never fix anything

Where do you people come from? You're so delusional.

I come from a reality where all the pretense of an advanced civilization means fuck all and life is still a cruel animalistic hierarchy where socialization occurs at a single point in life and if you miss the boat you are FUCKED and you will never have what the rest of the population of your so called modern society had for the remaining sixty years of your shitty existence

Don’t worry dude, you’ll grow up eventually.

It is a meme which is equally spread by virgins who fell for mindset described in pic related and from old people who just love to troll easy targets.

People dont go to tinder to have convo with stranger. They go there to set up date which will most likely result is some degenerate casual sex, potentionally more. If you dont ask her within 5 messages what is she looking for and try to exchange phone numbers, you are doing tinder wrong. Also there are code words for speeding it up aka
>netflix and chill
>pizza
Or the most unimaginable pick up lines like: are you archeologist?

Attached: lost cause.jpg (433x566, 56K)

>How does one win this game?
First off by realizing that its impossible to lose as long as you keep playing. The only ways to not win are to give up, or get hitched to someone who is bad for you.

other than that:
>Stop being fat
>If you don't have any friends and/or hobbies, find those before you even think about approaching girls
>learn to talk to people and get used to being rejected, its totally normal

You don't need to "know" how to approach girls. You just talk to them, and show your interest in a somewhat confident and empathetic manner. Also accept that some just won't fuck you, no mtter what, and have the capability to move on if that happens

Jesus Christ. How does one attain such an edgy mindset?

You could stop being fat.

He's probably underage

>cant refute? just call it edgy and underage!

Start by getting in shape and putting yourself out there in the social game. You'll feel better, be more attractive, have more friends and improve your game. All it takes is effort. You have low market value right now, you have to put some time in and bring those stocks up. And even you don't score puss, you'll lead a happier, healthier life. Win, win.

Wait, so I get in shape before even thinking of going out there?

And how does one even go out there? I don't like social gathering or bars at all

You don't have to wait until you're completely in shape but know that it will make things infinitely easier. Fatness is a sign of weakness among men (unless you're strongfat), they won't want to associate with you as much, especially since you're short as well. Women will steer clear because it makes you unattractive and shows lack of drive. You know all this already, so go out and fix it.

You don't have to be a social butterfly but you have to at least have friends, or an interest or something you do. Otherwise you're boring and lonely. At least find like-minded people for a hobby or someone you trust to hang out with.

>And how does one even go out there? I don't like social gathering or bars at all

Let's focus on this part:

> I don't like social gathering

Then how do you expect to meet girls?

You're the one claiming the word is an edgy shithole, the burden in on you to prove it.

U still haven't denied it.

If you want to meet romantic or sexual partners, but you don't like social gatherings, try online dating. I also don't like social gatherings, and I found it super useful for cutting through all of the the meeting / flirting / guessing bullshit and getting right to the "get to know each other" phase.

>Then how do you expect to meet girls?
Somewhere other than social gatherings?

Like where?

i don't know, you tell me.
Social gatherings can't be the only option

Why should I have to tell you? I don't need to prove your baseless ideas true. In reality, meeting people is a social activity, and avoiding social events will really hamper your ability to meet people.

You can wait to randomly meet some girl in class/at your job/with Tinder. But that's slow and probably won't work (by volume alone). If you really want to meet people, you need to hang out with people, do things with people, and have fun with people.

I'm afraid you'll move the goalposts on what is underage, I said I was 25

I never said the world I said the kind of society that manufactures Elliot Rodgerses and worse every single day

Wtf makes you think youre entitled to a mate? By your own description, you sound fucking dusgusting. Why would anyone want to fuck you? Why do you feel so entitled to another human? You sound developmentally challenged to say the least

what do you desire most to have a romantic-sexual companion or to have lots of sex with hot girls?

what if you just want a little bit of sex with maybe a couple hot girls tops

a potential wife

How am I entitled if i want to look for someone?
Is it entitled to want to work for it? I just want to know what the right course of action is.