ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

Attached: male-female.png (464x300, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WujgDSsejNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do girls get freaked out If their boyfriend owns a lot of weapons?

welcome to Jow Forums, now git out.

>hang out with cute woman and our friends
>she will never be interested in me
How do I move beyond being the slightly awkward acquaintance? Not necessarily with her specifically, but what can a guy do to ease that awkwardness with women?

Girls take notice/get jealous is a guy's out with an attractive girl, but what about when he's out with an ugly one?

is 3 good photos for tinder fine (male)? i just got out of a LTR so I outside of drunk nightclub photos which aren't too flattering and photos with my ex I don't have a whole heap of new photos. I worry 3 may be too few

Yes, they take notice of everything

Ah damn, the girl friend of mine likes to hang out with me a lot and to put it bluntly, she isn't attractive. Was wondering my my perception would become once people start noticing I'm often with her.

Unrelated, but I wanna thank the folks who post in these threads - I really enjoy reading peoples thoughts, questions, and situations involving relationships.

Attached: 1426363324024.png (1682x2257, 913K)

Either, they consider you as habing bad tastes and not worthy of them or (if you are attractive), think about putting you on the right track of going out with girls of your level

What a gamble. I guess, I'd say I was above average if anything.

fuck off

By the way, you have no clue of knowing which one it is because if its the former, they won't look at you because you're unworthy and if it's the latter, they won't look at you because they're playing hard to get

Fug, of course. It's so impossible it's not worth thinking about then. Thanks user.

Don't be awkward.

Attached: bee urself.jpg (800x682, 66K)

Ok I've an update for those who were interested.

I asked her why she wants to hurt me when she's supposed to love me, and propsed a trip to the doctor and/or therapy. 100% not interested`and got angry at me for suggesting it. She said she will continue to hurt me until I change into the man she wants. She spent the rest of the evening taking small digs at me.

Where do I go from here?

My best friend is leaving for abroad, we used to talk for hours daily and we're really tight. There'll be a 9 hour difference in our time zones, how do I talk to her without being clingy when she's away? I can't talk to her all the time and the time zone sucks, so how would it work. Do I ask her how her day went every night, I don't want to piss her off by disturbing her all the time while she's settling down in the new city

Brace yourself, because she's going to cuck you if she hasn't already.

be the party yourself, don't try to join in other ppl's party.
if you want to join someone's party, be the coolaid man, bring the coolaid to their party instead of going in being awkard and shit and try to steel their good vibe.

youtube.com/watch?v=WujgDSsejNg

To be clear, are you keeping up your end? You know, continuing to be successful at work, helping out with the baby, helping out around the house, etc?

Sounds like a side-effect of postpartum depression in any case and you should speak to her mother and try and get some back up from someone who has had a kid and been there done that.

Basically, you're fucked. Break things off with her? Divorce is going to screw you out of a lot. Hopefully you were smart enough for a prenup but even then she'll get the kid and make damn sure you don't see it. Even if you win some custody, she'll say horrible, spiteful things about you to make them not like you. "He left you, you know." "He doesn't love you enough to be here with you all time" shit like that. If you stay, it's just going to get worse and she'll keep being emotionally abusive. Maybe even physically. Then she'll start fucking other guys behind your back, "real men".

Sorry, man. We can only hope it is postpartum depression and that it either passes and she realises what a bitch she was, or she'll somehow come around to therapy and go (protip: Women don't listen to their husbands about shit like that. She needs to hear it from someone else, be it a friend, colleague, or her mother).

>To be clear, are you keeping up your end?
Yes of course.
>speak to her mother
Pretty sure her mother hates me atm and will always side with her daughter and blame it on me. Wife is not interested in going to the doc.

>Hopefully you were smart enough for a prenup
Out of luck.

>We can only hope it is postpartum depression and that it either passes and she realises what a bitch she was
Thanks, I hope so.

>Current year
>Men still don't get prenups
Fucking why? 50% of marriages end in divorce. Why does everyone think "oh but ours will be different"? No relationship is super special and completely different from the millions of relationships people have. Always hope for the best, plan for the worst.

>50% of marriages end in divorce.
Not if you both waited until marriage, then it's only a sixth at most. And judges throw out most prenups anyway.

>Where do I go from here?

Away from her, holy shit, why the fuck you still with someone who wants to hurt you.

Break up with her.
By text.
Seriously.
Then don't reply or meet her anyway.
Just "Took the hint, we're over, cya".

Then IDK, get tinder or something fuck it.

When will you commit sudoku you mentally ill fucktard?

>Why does everyone think "oh but ours will be different"?
Because... if they don't think so, why would they get married in the first place? Everyone obviously always thinks their marriage will last.

Why would you have a baby with a crazy person?

Don't you get tax breaks for being married? Seems reason enough. Plus we've been heavily conditioned to think marriage is the be all end all to happiness. I think it's all overblown bs that being married is any different than being together. The same rules for a relationship apply, you're just wearing a ring.

On the line of conditioning, same things applies to engagement rings. They only became popularised by De Beers to sell diamond engagement rings and people still buy into that shit today. "Buy a ring to show you're going to wear another ring!" It's stupid and too many women buy into it because they're like blackbirds. Ooh shiny!

Ask her. Different people have different limits. Some would want you to fuck off while they get settled, some would be desperate for your moral support to get them through the transition.

See what she wants to do. Maybe suggest like a weekly skype or something as a base commitment to stay in touch. That way if you want to have spontaneous contact, you can, but there's less pressure about blowing each other off or not talking to each other enough, since you can always defer any aborted conversations to the designated catch up that you've mutually agreed to.

She was a very different person before marriage. Never thought I'd end up the way I am today.

>Away from her
If we didn't have a kid I'd have left, but I can't leave the child.

She wasn't always crazy

In the UK they're likely to be upheld but there seems to be a lot of wiggle room than can fuck them. Like if you have a child, it's probably going to get thrown out. And one of the caveats is not being under duress or being forced to sign. Seems pretty easy for a woman to say "He said to sign it or we're not getting married".

Fuck it, I'm not getting married at all. If a woman is desperate for a ring on her finger rather than just having a relationship she can fuck off. I'll buy her a simple ring to show she's taken

Going on my first date in a long time later, just curious, what do you think I should wear?

>summery dress, it’s knee length with little organge flowers, a black cardigan and tights. Black boots.

>black skinny jeans, nude/peach coloured jumper and black/white running style trainers

>calf length grey jumper dress, black tights and black trainers

Maybe she played you and used you as a sperm donor. Pretended to be all nice and sweet because her biological clock is ticking. Now you've done your job she doesn't really care. She just wants to completely control you and fuck with until you bail so she can get money out of you and play the victim

Notice me, senpai

Is it true women lie about how many people they slept with?

I don't see why a girl would lie if it was a one night stand, I don't see why they would lie at all.

Some girls said they slept with 5-6 guys never had one night stands and I am their first one night stand.

I don't believe them, but why lie when they know I won't speak to them again?

I have never had sex so I have no idea to be honest.
I can’t understand why anyone would want a one night stand in the first place.

Women are social creatures. It's about saving face and not looking like a complete and total slut so their worth isn't devalued.

>I don't believe them, but why lie when they know I won't speak to them again?
Why tell the truth when they know you won't speak to them ever again? The truth can be ugly and intimate. If you can say whatever you want without consequence, why not make up a pleasant fantasy?
Maybe they're reliving the thrill of the first time, maybe they just want to stick to convention and seal the deal in case you'd bail on a slut, maybe they feel a little ashamed and don't want to acknowledge what they're doing.

Met a girl at a bar. Thought she was interested. Asked her out on Fb the Day after. Said she was busy with work this week without giving another date. This was 10 Days ago. Now she liked my New Fb profile picture. She didn't like profile picture from the other Guys she met that night. Should I ask her out again ?

Just lie to girls as well, it helped with my results.

0 replies to this wholesome post

3 replies to this piece of shit

These threads are cancer. You want advice from women but you won’t give advice.

>I’d wear the nude jumper with black trainers, personally

Guys will fuck you no matter what you wear. And calm down, buddy.

Fyi, I’m very socially awkward.

When I was hanging out with a group of people one time, I asked a girl a question and she turned away to the group and answered, seeming to give the answer to the rest of the group but not me. What does this mean?

As in increase or decrease the number?

welcome to men

context? what was the question?

Hey guys,

I feel ashamed by my behaviour, just wondering if I should be feeling this way.

I went on a first date with a guy yesterday, and he invited me back to his and I said okay, but said I don't feel ready to have sex with him. He agreed and yes we didn't have sex but still I ended up getting naked with him.

I only had sex once and I rarely ever go over to a guy's room alone but when I do I always get naked and make out I just don't care in the moment.

I just wonder if you would have a bad perception of a girl that so easily shows her tits to you and shit like that

Guy here
Just curious
What do women (at least on adv) honestly think about men who are reserved, and generally won't express their interest in you or other women?

Attached: seshashdfs.jpg (1080x1080, 437K)

The question was simply about what something on a trip (that she’d just been on) was like.

Women don't need advice because in the end they won't take it. Men are going to want to smash them now matter what. You can give them advice like don't be a manipulating cunt, don't trap guys, don't cheat because your guy "just doesn't make me feel speciallll :(", don't get married because "all your friends are doing it" and then divorce rape him when it doesn't work out. But in the end women will do what they want for their own gain and they can keep doing it because there's barely any repercussions for their shitty actions. Men will always want them.

I am indifferent to them.

seems she took it as more of a prompt than a question. i'm not sure there's any deeper meaning to it than that.

Try to accept that nothing will likely happen. It's the desire to impress her that stands in your way. Pay active attention to other girls, see her as practice material when it comes to making small talk. If you can relax to the point where you want to figure out whether you click, as opposed to desperately wanting to be liked by her, it'll go a lot easier.

Ofc you should. And decide for yourself how many times can a girl rejects you before you give up. I have number two rule.

I lie as well. In the past i lied about my virgin status because virgin shaming is just ugh. Then i lied to a girl about not being virgin and lately i lied to a hookup about not being into hookups. When i think about it, probably everybody lies constantly about it. You know, no girl wants to be called easy or slut, yet still sex on 1st date happens. I also lie about body count to my chad friends (increase) and to my friends (decrease because i believe half of them are still virgins).

That she was either drunk or asshole.

In reality you just need one where you look like chad. If girl gets wet on sight if your 1st photo, you have already won.

Worry less about your "social status" and more about him. Will he asks you on second date? Also if you are that type of person who has the need to show her boobs to the world, then you need that type of bf who appreciate that. And now post your tits in bra. SFW and for science!

I wouldn't want to get with a girl on the first date. I would look down on her for doing it with others. Wait until at least the 4th date.

You can't let worries about "how it looks" dictate your life, man. Honestly if I see a guy with a girl who, to me, is dramatically less attractive, I'd likely assume that she's his sister or whatever. Even if not, good for him that he doesn't just value looks. Just because a girl isn't a stunner doesn't mean she isn't a good catch all around. Going "omg I saw him with a homely girl, he's such a loser" is a bitchy teenager thing to do.

dresses are nice in my opinion

So I met this girl through a friend. We text for about a month. We end up hanging out at our mutual friend's house. It's great. I'm not nervous with her at all and it feels like we've known each other for years. Later on in the night she tries to sex me. I start overthinking. This is the only the first time we've hung out. I tell myself she just wants a one-time thing and if I fuck her I'll never see her again. I tell her I don't want to have sex because we have time for that later. We spend the rest of the night cuddling naked and talking and laughing and I love every minute of it. And she tells me she wants to see me again.

We hang out again next weekend. And it's just as fun. The next morning I left like an hour after I should've because every time I tried to leave I'd look back at her and I'd have to kiss her. It was nice.

A couple days after that I started overthinking again. I think I need to make it something serious. That this girl is too good for me and if I don't lock her down she will realize she can do better and leave. So I text her and pretty much give her an ultimatum that I'm looking for a relationship. After hanging out twice. She reacts how you would expect any sane person to react and says she's not looking for that yet. That she likes things to evolve naturally. And a day after that I realize I'm a goof and text her saying it doesn't have to be serious. And she says she understands and asks if I'm sure I want to continue this and I tell her yes.

Last Friday I ask her if she's down to hang out with our friend again. She says yeah but she works a lot and doesn't know when she'll be free. I find out our friend is free on Tuesday and I ask this girl if she's free too. She says she's working that day. Doesn't suggest an alternate day or anything else. So I say cool just lemme know whenever you're free. That was Monday. I haven't heard from her since.

Is this girl no longer interested and is just stringing me along hoping that I'll get the hint?

I am not the OP of the first post, buddy

I am one myself and this behaviour disgusts me

Why would OP ask for outfit advice for a date if she didn’t want advice? That makes no sense.
Your post absolutely reaks of resentment and projection. How do you know the post wasn’t written by a virgin dating a crush from her local church? Or a young girl with no bitter intentions, just innocently dating?

How can you assume she wants to date and divorce rape this guy and ignore it on that assumption, meanwhile other males reply to a post written by the male equivalent of the woman you describe?

Complete cancer

He said he'll message me so will see how it all goes. I'm down for a second date. Also sorry but posting personal pictures on Jow Forums is always a bad idea

thanks for letting me know your opinion. I wish I have more self-control in these situations.

Another thing that makes me nervous. Ever since I gave the girl the ultimatum about the relationship, I've been texting our friend a lot saying I'm worried I've ruined things with the girl. That I'm stressing out about it and worried that I'll never see her again. And our friend and this girl are pretty close. So I'm concerned that the friend has told the girl how much I'm stressing and the girl now thinks I'm completely insane.

In complete honesty, if it's singular events (like a night out with mutual friends), I think nothing of them at all. If there's real friends of mine around, probably at least some guy who's been drinking and is trying to come on with me needing to figure out a fitting response, I'm not going to wreck my head analyzing the guy who doesn't seem too involved. He might be shy, he might be bored, he might just be quiet/introverted. He might be gay, he might find me/us girls annoying, he might be happily taken. There's no point in going out of your way to invest energy into trying to make sense of behavior that doesn't bother you in the least.

It's different when I see someone often, like doing a long term group project. I'd try to gauge if he at least feels welcome to contribute and whether his quietness is a happy choice or not.

As for general attraction, nothing wrong with guys who are more on the quiet side, but I need at least some input that shows their character to feel attraction. And I'm definitely vastly more attracted to men who make me feel attractive by showing me I have an effect on them. It doesn't have to be outright flirting, most of the time it's all in the eyes and the body language anyway. Not everyone is going to feel attracted to me and I'm more than happy to disregard those who don't seem to like me much.

I don't know what other kind of response I was expecting desu

Attached: lil-pubes-best-rapper-in-the-game-hands-down-sas-21137025.png (500x624, 174K)

>That makes no sense
>thinks women make sense

It's possibly shyness or discomfort, but given the context it's also likely to me that she wanted to share what her trip had been like anyway and didn't feel like telling it over and over again. So she went a little out of her way to signal to the group that now was the time for everyone to listen/respond.

>thinks the post had some kind of cryptic hidden meaning other than “what outfit should I pick?”
>thinks women make no sense while making no sense

>Why would OP ask for outfit advice for a date if she didn’t want advice? That makes no sense.
Welcome to women. It could literally just be about getting attention, even anonymously. Women have been conditioned to think they need it all the time to flatter their ego and give them worth.

>How do you know the post wasn’t written by a virgin dating a crush from her local church? Or a young girl with no bitter intentions, just innocently dating?
My post wasn't really explicitly about her but women in general. Especially the modern western woman. Maybe she is a virgin church going girl on her first date. But those girls are needles in haystacks today.

>Your post absolutely reaks of resentment and projection.
If you don't realise the power women hold over men in todays world you're dumb. They can fuck you over in every way imaginable and constantly get away with being shitty people because people like you put pussy on a pedestal. Majority of women use sex as a weapon. Not gonna act exactly how I wat you to? No sex for you until you change. Not spending every bit of energy on me? Guess I'll go sleep with someone else but stay with you for the free money. We're getting divorced? Ok say bye to seeing your kids, I'm going to raise them to hate you.

And they can keep doing this because men will ALWAYS keep flocking to them and make them feel worthy just because their hole makes their peepee feel good. Women always rationalise things as not their fault but someone elses and so never take account of their shitty behaviour. They're not self aware. Because they don't have to be.

>my dad and brother aren't a dying breed after all
-1 to general misanthropy today, thanks for that

This is so retarded it hurt my brain.

Do you think every single woman behaves like this and there is not one single man who treats women like it? To assume the problem is solely because of one gender is extremely small minded.

One guy posts about how women lie (he thinks) about the umber of sexual partners they’ve had. He also says it is pointless because they are only having a one night stand and it doesn’t matter.
>hurrrr anons I have one night stands
>women lie, am I right?
>women have one night stands, lol sluts
>I mean so do I, apparently but that makes me cool bros

>girls hurt me so I don’t like them cuz I’d never ever hurt a girl based on my small minded opinions of an entire gender

Cancer cancer cancer

I wonder if half the anons here would speak the way they do about women infront of their mothers, sisters, daughters, potential romantic interests or wives..

Respect is a two way street unfortunately. I’m glad your family provide a good role model for you.

Welcome to Jow Forums, buddy. Making assumptions about one gender is all they do here.

many likely have legit gripes. i don't hold it against them in that case. treating others like shit who don't deserve it and falling back on that as justification for it is what does my head in.

> most of the time it's all in the eyes and the body language anyway
I dont understand this
How can you tell people are attracted to you just by their eyes or body language?

Some of these young men have read fabricated stories of divorce gone wrong or a few feminists blogs and assume that represents all women.

t. Guy who was engaged to a woman who called it off because she was worried about the long term sustainability of our relationship and she didn’t want to be in the position of taking half my shit, or at least have me worry that she would. We are still best friends.

It would be nice if people made the assumption that not every single individual is exactly the same. Maybe one day.

>We are still best friends.
Does she let you sit and watch?

Sex is different for both genders. Women with multiple sexual partners find it difficult to pair bond with future potential partners. Especially if they've been cum inside by a few different men. A woman with 25 sexual partners, 10 of whom have came insider her, is going to find it much harder to stick around with a potential bf than a woman who has had sex with 1 guy with a condom. It's science.

>lingering eye contact, catching them glancing at you when you look their way
>blushing/getting flustered, dilated pupils, getting visibly self-consciuos (straightening their posture when they see you, fidgeting with clothes)
>their face lighting up when they look at you
>their smile being wider/more sincerely happy when talking to you
>how close they stand, sometimes you can see them catch themselves and back away a little
>catching their eyes lingering on your body
>seeing them check for your reaction whenever something remarkable happens

Think of the difference between a forced smile for a picture and a genuine smile. It's not that hard to tell when someone feels more alive around you, tries to be on their best behavior, is drawn to you in the broadest sense of the word.

Bitter virgin manchild "science" you mean. No science supports your fantasy. Back to Jow Forums with you.

>iT's ScIeNcE

Holy shit, are you an incel in the wild? Shoo, back to Jow Forums or Jow Forums.

The only thing found is a correlation between sexual partners and divorce statistics. I'd wager that has a lot more to do with the kind of people who live a "wilder" life (more impulsive-driven, more adventurous, more thrill-seeking) than with penises somehow breaking women's ability to be loyal. Besides it would highly surprise me if it wasn't the same for men, the men who pride themselves in sleeping around also tend to get bored easily and be less likely to appreciate the more quiet satisfaction of long term commitment.

Didn't even know you'd met her.

it's mostly subconscious. a great deal of communication during any interaction takes place well below the level of active awareness.

>engaged to a woman who called it off because she was worried about the long term sustainability of our relationship and she didn’t want to be in the position of taking half my shit, or at least have me worry that she would.
fucking hell i'm on what even is life levels of irony at this point

Relationships aside, how likely is it for a taller woman to have/want to have sex with a shorter man?

im hanging out with this girl pretty often and we were at her place a few times now. everytime i make a move she rejects it, but she still keeps inviting me over to her place. why?

If she ain't a bitch, she won't have a problem with it. Short guys are cute, short guys can definitely be handsome.

Only vain people wouldn't have sex with a guy just because he isn't that tall. It's not like you can help it, unlike when you're fat.

Your chances are good!

I can't say this is ever something I explicitly heard my friends talk about, but for me it's a non-issue if a guy is an inch or two shorter. The idea of sleeping with a guy who's a head shorter is slightly odd but also intriguing.
Having said that I'm not particularly submissive, and if anything I enjoy the idea of feeling like "a lot" in bed, rather than being small/dainty. I'm slim and not dramatically curvy, just rather average in that regard, so a slender and shorter guy plays into that angle in a way that most don't. I don't doubt this has something to do with it and I'm not sure how more submissive women would feel.

Well, how about you ask her? Say "hey, I really like you and I could imagine us going further than just friends. But I'm not sure whether we're on the same wavelength here."
Be nice about it and don't sperg if she tells you to back off.
If she denies it, you have your answer and she just wants to be friends.

I'm submissive (F) and my boyfriend is an inch shorter than I am. That doesn't bother me in the slightest, he's sexy when he forces my head down.

Impossible to tell. She could be into you, but wanting to take it easy and not being too communicative about it. But it's also possible, particularly if she's quite young and naïve, that she thinks this is "just what guys do" and is still trying to be your friend, not getting the message that you don't see her like that.

well i told her i wanted to be more than friends, she said she isnt the relationship type and then we didnt talk for 2 weeks. i just texted her asking what shes doing and she said you can come over later if you want

That's good to hear, leaves more different options.

The response she gave is a classic for wanting something casual, is it possible she just pussies out when it actually happens?

I'd just be pro-active and tell her either face to face or over text (the latter if you don't care much anymore, the former if you want the best shot) that you're getting tired of her mixed messages and want to make sure you're on the same wavelength.

Yeah, what said. Tell her that you feel like you two aren't wanting the same thing. If push comes to shove, don't let yourself get jerked around. Either be content with staying friends or say you feel more than she does for you and that's the reason why you're ending the relationship.

i thought about it for 2 weeks and honestly just want to be friends with her now. i think thats what she wants too so ill keep it at that. thanks for the advice

Attaboi. GL, maybe she has a nice girlfriend she'll introduce you to?

How do you ask a girl on a date while also keeping plausible deniability that you're interested in her? The reason I ask is that I'm I like this girl but I don't want to ruin a friendship if she turns out not interested in me.

Both genders experience with Bumble?

I feel like Tinder is screwing me because I've had it for so long and I don't pay. I'm considering a reset but it might not work. I'm tempted by Bumble but my main concern is that 99% of women will open with "hey". I hate that.