Why does it feel like sometimes I'm a complete psychopath and yet at the same time have so much empathy for people...

Why does it feel like sometimes I'm a complete psychopath and yet at the same time have so much empathy for people? Is my brain just fucked up?

Attached: FB_IMG_1522443215582.jpg (720x720, 32K)

Maybe? Have you seen any mental health professionals about this?

What do you mean when you say "I'm a complete psychopath"?

empathy is for girls

live life for yourself

It feels like I'm in a constant struggle with my brain. It tells me to be a major dick to people and make them feel bad. It's like my brain wants to make people cry. I have to use major meta cognition to stop myself from doing that. And no I haven't been to any doctor about this.

>elf
are you me? i am like you

feels a bit like a spirit merged between an angel and demon

This. It feels like my brain is evil but my "soul" for a lack of a better term feels good

People really overuse the word psychopath

I go through phases of feeling absolutely no remorse or empathy but then all the feelings come rushing back If I hurt someones feelings and it makes me cry because I feel so bad

I just wish I knew whats wrong with me

Are you guys 14 by any chance?

diagnosed adhd 26 yo

Remorse about what? Have you committed wartime atrocities or something?

About making people feel bad. Manipulating them to hurt their feelings.
And no I'm 23

Ok it's fucking nothing

You really need to get some perspective

And get off this board

It's full of women and feminized males who are concerned about their mental state and acceptance within the group to the point of neurosis.

can you stop making threads please? fuck, I know we're all anonymous here but I really get the feeling that you start like 6 threads an hour over and over until you finally hit on one that survives past 5 posts.

like, stop.

Actually I just came back to Jow Forums after 6 years. First thread I've ever made, bud.

Give me some then

fuck outta here nephalem

You're no psychopath. Psychopaths don't make posts like this because they simply don't care about their mental state. Also, if you know what empathy is and you feel it, you're by definition not a psychopath

Ignore him. Hes an edgelord that believes hurting people and potentialy damaging their lives or making it harder in some way is nothing and that you shouldnt feel remorse about that unless its on the level of a genocide.
Obviously a shitty person and the last one that can offer you some "perspective"

Neurosis is an inner cleavage — the state of being at war with oneself. Everything that accentuates this cleavage makes the patient worse, and everything that mitigates it tends to heal him. What drives people to war with themselves is the suspicion or the knowledge that they consist of two persons in opposition to one another. The conflict may be between the sensual and the spiritual man, or between the ego and the shadow. It is what Faust means when he says: “Two souls, alas, dwell in my breast apart.” A neurosis is a splitting of personality.

Attached: moonchild.jpg (1280x199, 53K)

To heal a split in self, a person needs to work with their shadow and learn uncomfortable truths about themselves in the process. Our inner war is softened when we allow ourselves to be seen. Not just the side of ourselves that matches our intersubjective ideal — that is easy. We show those feathers prominently. No, we need to accept our failures and shortcomings too.

Jung concludes:
No doubt this also sounds very simple. In reality, however, the acceptance of the shadow-side of human nature verges on the impossible. Consider for a moment what it means to grant the right of existence to what is unreasonable, senseless, and evil!

This. Psychopaths are biologically incapable to feel empathy and fear. You are just an edgy fag OP. Probably someone who stuffs down his anger and compensates the lack of an actual outlet for these emotions with violent thoughts. Problem is, most people do that. You are not special OP.

If you'll indulge me to post a quote from Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, this might help.
>Gradually it was disclosed to me that the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts. This line shifts. Inside us, it oscillates with the years. And even within hearts overwhelmed by evil, one small bridgehead of good is retained. And even in the best of all hearts, there remains ... an unuprooted small corner of evil.
Everyone feels the way you do from time to time, the responsibility to restrain the evil in your own heart lies on your shoulders and yours alone. Good luck OP.