Straight up, am I attractive?

Straight up, am I attractive?
I'm socially awkward, and I've had girl friends who thought I was, but I dunno.
Will answer any random questions as payment for your opinions. Thanks

Attached: received_10154699728590568~2.jpg (600x774, 155K)

Female here. I like the hair, your cheeks are a little too round for my tastes. Don't dig the chinstrap/tat, but the lobes are cool. Would rate 6.5/10, 7 if your eyes are green.

you look good but the curly hair looks a bit funny

They're blue :(

the edgy tattoo, nose ring and whiny look don't do you any favours m8

I will shave the curls off immediately

I'm covered in shit tattoos, and I don't think I always look whiny, just this photo (its weird to smile when you're by yourself), but thanks

A different photo where I look less whiny, but my hairline looks receding instead.

Attached: received_10154699728655568~2.jpg (337x570, 44K)

You don't look bad. Trim your beard and take good care of your hygiene. Also if you can, stop smoking. Normal girls fucking hate yellow teeth and nicotine fingers.

I have good hygiene, I just like having stubble. I don't know if I can quit smoking.

You look way more like a chill dude in this.

I'm actually kinda spidery and off-putting I think. But I'm glad I look chill. Thanks

Lad, the biggest thing you can do right now to improve your life is quit smoking. Remember that, smoking really ruins your dick. Not instantly, but day by day, the gunge in your body builds up.

Go out and buy or download the Allen Carr book and read it at your own pace. You can smoke while you do it, so there's no rush. If you want to keep smoking at the end of it then fine- I read it and it was arguably the best thing I ever did.

I've heard about that book, and I plan on doing it before I'm 30. I just don't think I want to quit yet. I like it allot and I feel like it makes my brain work better/helps with my anxiety. But yeah, definately something to consider.

Seconded. Would never fucking date a smoking guy.
Plus, as a woman, I can testify that we love men who overcome shit against all odds. If you stop smoking, you'll have a good story to tell and if your date is nice about it, she'll admire you a bit for being ~so strong~.

Smoking is what gives you the anxiety. The sooner the better.

I have overcome other stuff. Had a fairly rough life. Have plenty of those stories, though I'm not the sort of person to frame myself in that way irl anyway.
But yeah, I know lots of girls wouldn't date a guy who smokes, but I'm not overly worried about dating. Thanks for your input. I never really think about how smoking might affect things like attractiveness

I don't think smoking is what gives me anxiety, but I should probably quit yeah.

Yeah. Maybe don't tell anyone your life story right away, but women know when someone's been through a lot even if they don't talk about it.
And remember, when you eventually have a date, be sure to ask her a lot of open questions. Don't talk about yourself or just ask her yes/no questions. Girls love charismatic guys. Just pick a topic and run with it.

I don't really have much trouble dating. Once I get talking I am fairly charismatic, just very weird I think. And I don't mind if people don't like me, I just be myself. Some people love my personality, a lot of people can't stand me or find me uncomfortable to be around. My social awkwardness manifests mostly at being unable to make or maintain any sort of normal person conversation, but I'm not really worried about any of that Anyway.

If you're into it/aware of it, I'm an entp.
I was mostly asking about physical attraction. Even looking at photos of myself I can barely even understand what I see, and there really isn't any way to ask people in real life.

I'd say you're an 8/10, but then again I'm a straight guy.

Thank you for the confidence boost straight friend, your wise sage words are well taken. I'm sure you're an 8 too

Yes, you're good looking enough.
Good eyes, symmetry, proportions, mouth, probably has good bone structure under that body fat. You should cut, and cut your hair
t. straight guy but arbiter elegantiarum

also answer me this in exchange:

What can change the nature of a man?

Knowledge

Your face is a bit round but you're overall pretty good looking. As a straight guy I'd give you a 7/10. Lose the nose ring and maybe improve your facial hair to make your face shape seem better

My question: what doth life?

In my opinion, and as the first thing that came to my head I would have to say;
In real life, and in a mundane sense, tragedy in the form of love lost. You said "a man", as opposed to "man", and I've seen more men change every aspect of their behaviour after the breaking of even seemingly casual relationships. The more violent the break, the more obvious the change.
Romantic love, the lack of romantic love, and specifically the loss of romantic love is more of a catalyst than anything I've else ever witnessed in changing a man's nature.

I can give a more esoteric answer if that's what you were getting at.

Human life is a complicated and hyper extended process devised by plant life, through evolutionary means to transport seeds around the globe, and eventually into space.