How do I ask her?

Ive been friends with this girl basically my entire life, how do I ask her out in the least akward way possible?
We are pretty close and talk every day. If I just tell her I want to hang out she 100% wont get my intentions.

Attached: CF9571A1-00BC-40B8-BE40-86C0AE7ADA75.png (411x412, 296K)

Confess your feelings with confidence and then ask her if she'd like to go >wherever you want< for a date or something.
If you get friendzoned, don't be hurt man she could change her mind.
Good luck from a fellow user :)

Advice to save a life:

DON'T FUCK YOUR FRIENDS
O
N
T

F
U
C
K

Y
O
U
R

F
R
I
E
N
D
S

Seriously man, don't do it. Don't fuck your friends. No serious adult fucks their friends. Please Jow Forums, stop trying to fuck your friends. Friends are not for fucking (unless you are so drunk you won't remember it).

Just remember the magic words:

When a friend you want to fuck
Sorry bro, you are out of luck

Right i guess im just trying to ask how exactly to tell her I have feelings for her in a way that she will understand my intentions. Wouldnt mind being friendzoned actually, we were and are good friends and if it stays that way its fine. The best part is that I have little to lose here.

Listen here,

asking a girl out ONLY works if she sees you in a sexual way. if you are pretty close and talk every day, 99.9% of the time she will see you only as her girly friend, "like a brother" and so on (hint: she wouldn't ever fuck her brother).
so if you really want her, you DO NOT do one thing: confess to her or say directly that you *like* her. instead, you do it INDIRECTLY: through touching and eye contact, talking about sexual topics and so on.
she should know your intentions by just looking at you (or the way you look at her), and based on her reaction you'll know if you have a chance or not. if she doesn't respond in a sexual way and you ask her out, you'll get an awkward conversation and "let's just be friends" in the best case.

Im 18 so Im barely an adult, what would be the big deal about asking out a friend?

>INDIRECTLY: through touching and eye contact, talking about sexual topics
She lives a decent distance away so I don’t physically see her that often. When I do though, I definitely think I get these vibes, and usually when I flirt with her she takes it well. I think I might have a shot, and I want to ask her. Problem is I dont know how to phrase it. If I ask her to hangout she will most likely just think as friends.

Dude. This advice is for everyone. It is just that while I would expect a 10 year old to ask his friend out (because 10 year olds know nothing), I'd expect an adult to have already grown out of that and be at a level where they understand the various levels of human communication.

We are all adults here. That means: we have shit to do. We don't have time to waste. That includes you, and your friend. When you meet a person you have to very quickly decide in what direction you want to take them:

Case 1: You don't care about them
Then you do a little small talk to at least get to know them formally and be polite. Then leave.

Case 2: You think they are cool, as a friend
Then you are friendly and talk about friendly shit

Case 3: you want to fuck
Then you give the fuck signal and wait for the person to answer

That's how stuff works. If you did not give her the fuck signal then she thinks you don't see her in that way and she just wants to hang out. Conversely, if she did not give you any fuck signals you should be a mature adult and not mess with her feelings.

Understand that. And please let me put this in perspective to you:

Picture any of your male friends. Now imagine one of them is gay. With that guy you hang out every day and you 100% think he is your friends. But then one day suddenly (and out of nowhere) he asks you out or gives you some other fuck signal.

THAT WOULD BE CREEPY AS HELL. HE IS YOUR FRIEND. WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING?

Well, that's what she will think when you do this. So take my advice: DON'T.

DO NOT FUCK YOUR OWN FRIENDS. MAYBE FUCK THE FRIENDS OF YOUR FRIENDS!

Don't listen to this weirdo . They're making such a huge generalisation of the concept of "being friends" that they're either projecting their own negative experiences/expectations or just straight up retarded.

That's not a confirmation it'll go well, obviously. You need to consider that it might negatively impact your friendship, and whether you "like" like her enough to risk that.

>If I just tell her I want to hang out she 100% wont get my intentions.
I guess you have to bite the bullet and just admit to her how you feel. You can view this positively; there's much less chance of going on a few limp dates and then being dropped, because you'll know how interested she is.

I'm no relationship guru so please take my post with a pinch of salt.
Except for ignoring .

Mate, feelings can develop over time you absolute troglodyte. Go outside.

What is this weird obsession with fucking your own friends, really?

If you wanted to fuck someone, why would you friendzone them in the first place? Fuck, what a waste of time. If you did this to me, I'd hate you. If you want to fuck, put out the fuck signal immediately. Don't waste my time.

Feelings do develop over time, but if you are in a relationship. If you are not in a relationship with someone then they are also looking at other people. They don't even have time to develop feelings for you.

Stop thinking you are the center of the universe.

With all my girlfriends, including my current one, I asked them out for a date the first day we met. After that we gave it a week of texting and then we went out. By the end of the date we were already making out and were oficially in a relationship.

Imagine if instead I had been a beta fuck and said "l-let's just be friends hehe" and then asked her out like 10 years later like OP plans to do. That would be absolutely retarded. She would probably get other guys in the meantime. And I would probably get other girls in the meantime too. What a DUMB plan that is.

>OP is 18
>Friends for a long time
>This means they could have been friends since they were like 2
>"He should have immediately given the 'fuck' signal"
>He didn't so he's a beta

I feel sorry for your girlfriend, you seem psychotic
I'm not going to respond any more to you, but PLEASE OP don't listen to them, if there were IDs I'd filter this loser

No he's right bro. Remove the dildo from your ass.

t.roastie

OP listen to this guy

>>This means they could have been friends since they were like 2
Dude that's even worse. Why would you fuck your own childhood friends?

Fuck, you people have no respect for the lines other people draw for you. OP is a post on r/niceguys waiting to happen. OP, and everyone reading this, just consider these 3 thoughts:

1) You are not the centre of the universe. This means that even though you may be thinking about the girl every day, she maybe does not even think about you at all. In fact, while you were waiting being friends odds are the girl found some other guy she actually likes and is pursuing that on her own. You should respect that.

2) If you don't want someone to go looking for other people, you should be clear from the start and establish a relationship. If you don't, the other person has NO OBLIGATION to go out with you when you finally grow the balls to ask her out 10 years later.

3) This is for you OP: Quickly learn how to deal with rejection, because you are about to get rejected by your own childhood friend which means you will lose a sexual partner AND a friend at the same time. Depression will surely hit you like a tsunami. So please learn to deal with it and do us a favor: don't end up as the next creepy post on r/niceguys

I think I need to give more context
Op is right feelings develop over time
We used to be in love with each other in like grade school, but obviously we were dumb kids so shit never happened. She moved away and we got kinda distant. We ended up talking again a few years ago and instalntly became friends again. We both had moved on by this point, and it didnt really work out for either of us. I only recently decided that I want to date her.

Fucking relax man, were both really close friends and of I get shut down I have no problem remaining there. We get along great regardless. I have no doubt that were close enough to were she wouldnt care that I was attracted to her.

We talk all the time, I doubt shell disown or even be totally surprised if I tell her how I feel. Im just trying to figure out how to tell her withou being an autist

Well, at least you have a good attitude. That said, you have not been rejected yet so of course, you feel cool.

But my advice is that you should not do it. However, if you promise to be an adult and not freak out and sent her a package with anthrax after she rejects you then what can I say. Go for it. Who cares.

At least if you go for it you can say you are a fucking man. 9/10 times it won't work but if you at least promise to be mature about it then the only person you will hurt will be yourself, and you have the constitutional right to be self-destructive. So go for it. Maybe post results.

That's a tough one. Being smooth about it depends on your personality, hers, the tone of your conversations etc. etc. Just trust yourself. If it goes badly, hopefully you can still be friends. If not, at least you won't be left wondering. Remember, nothing can upset you until you judge it as upsetting.
Good luck man.

I have no doubt that im gonna do it and im not some r/niceguys incel retard that lowkey wants to kill women who wont go out with him
I really respect her as friend and if we end up as something more than thats even better, but I really am fine where I am. I figure I have nothing to lose. The only thing stopping me atm is figuring out what words will be totally clear with my intentions.

I don't know man. The fact that you don't know how to tell her you like her shows signs of autism. And autism is one of the main symptoms of niceguyism.

Just be a man, and be yourself. Just meet with her alone at a cheap place like Starbucks and tell her "I want to be more than friends. Maybe we should go out on a date, what do you say?"

Then she'll throw the coffee on you so pro tip: convince her to buy a cold drink beforehand. If you let her get a hot coffee you are going to get really fucked up.

>all autists are niceguys
Id like to say that isnt true. Im undoubtedly autistic but im not a niceguy
Actually what you said is exactly what i was looking for. Im probably gonna say something close to that. Ive asked her before if she personally found me attractive and she said yes and listed all the reasons why, so i think im in a good standing there.

>Actually what you said is exactly what i was looking for.
Of course it is man I'm a genius, I know exactly what you need any day.

> Ive asked her before if she personally found me attractive and she said yes and listed all the reasons why

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT ASK HER OUT THEN YOU FUCKING AUTIST

Fuck man you make me angry. You make me so angry. You give me flashbacks from when I was like 12 and retarded. Fuck man stop posting just go get some pussy my dude. Miss that beta shit man if you are attractive you don't need that bullshit. Get your game on, stop being autistic. Start playing.

(OP, stop replying to him)

Don't do it OP. If feelings were mutual and you have made attempts to subtly flirt ala then it would have came about naturally by now. Women aren't braindead like men are about hints, so if your hints were not reciprocated, I'm sorry but they were ignored. If you confess to your friend cold then the relationship you have with her will never be the same, ever. She will reject you, and you think it'll be fine and bounce back, but it won't. So, the real advice is ask yourself, seriously: what do I value more, the friendship I have or the closure that will come with confessing my feelings?
I can tell your just a kid, so don't get hung up other girls come around. If you really wanna be an alpha try bagging one of her friends and see how she reacts, then move from there.
The other user in this thread is a wise man, though a bit over dramatic about it. It's true that if you want a relationship with someone you can't pussyfoot around for too long or you'll just get hurt. Make your intentions clear, but not absolutely obvious.

Attached: IMG_6565.jpg (480x480, 49K)

Im actually 12 and retarded so thats probably why

I really cannot remember for the life of me why I didnt do it right there, she even proceeded to ask me the same which was the perfect opening in retrospect

>Women aren't braindead like men are about hints

Nah OP. There are two cases. This post may be a girl who looks down on men which means stay away from her shitty advice. Otherwise, this is a whiteknight who puts women on a pedestal which means his advice is worth shit.

My dude I hope that saying you are 12 hyperbole. Still, see man. I'm right about everything. You should have asked her out right there.

Time flies. By the time you get prepared for the "big confession" she may already have met another guy who wasn't retarded and went for it. That's why you should stop playing with your own life like this. Just go for it.

Humans are sexual creatures. We are designed to fuck. If she says yes, go for it. If she says no, live to fight another day. It's all good my dude. Give that bitch a call right now tell her it's starbucks in 30 minutes.

I honestly think it wont effect our friendship very much at all, we are pretty tight. I think my issue is that IM BRAINDEAD and im not sure if she was reciprocating or not. I did try talking to one of her friends once on snapchat and she kind of alarmed and started messaging me about it, but I dont think id be able to get with any of them.

no im not 12 but just a few months from 18
Shes lives kind of far and I dont see her very often, so it might be easier to do over text unless you think thats a shit idea. I could also facetime her which we do kind of often and do it that way but i think it might be more awkward that way.

Just read this back to myself and i realize how I repeated myself like an autist

Pros: She can't throw coffee at you through facetime
Cons: It's considered cheap

That said, I've told girls I liked them for the first time over text so it could work. But you should not ask her to be your gf over the phone, leave that for the date. So this is what you'll do:

Facetime her (or text her if you are too afraid) that you like her and bla bla bal, what I told you before. After that she'll ghost you for like 5 minutes while she tries to understand what just happened. It's all good, while she does that don't even give her time to think. Immediately ask her out for a date so that you can talk more about this.

And that's it.

This plan is very good I think Ill do this
Im gonna try and do it today and get back with the results
I really really doubt she would throw coffee on me unless I pulled some high tier rapey incel shit

Alright gents moment of truth, Im talking to her rn. Wish me luck
Have any last words of advice?

Don't act like an asshole if she blows you off. And don't be creepy!

I wont, were pretty chill and Im comfortable confiding pretty much anything in her, and shes told me the same. Hopefully this wont be an exception

I think just asking them on a date is weird, if youve been friends for a long time i feel like it requires a healthy build up (usually involves alcohol and then cuddling)

I see why you say that but I think thats bullshit and a perfect example of the defeatists on this board trying to reduce rather than expand our odds of getting laid by adding ridiculous requirements to girls we can ask out. Lots of people fuck and marry old friends, its actually a pretty common and very sincere way of finding a life partner. Difference is it cant be a friendzone thing, you both have to sort of make the move from friends to wanting to fuck. You cant have one always wanting to fuck the other, thats not a legitimate friendship and there is no mutual respect there.

Im not trying to insult you but a lot of the guys giving dating advice on Jow Forums have literally never touched a girl, some of them seem to think that you just date random people you meet on the street and there is no prior conversation or friendship at all. You might just be trying to warn him of a legitimate concern but i want you to take a minute and think if youre actually qualified to give dating advice or if youre just virtue signalling to feel better about your own loneliness.

>Im comfortable confiding pretty much anything in her

Be careful what you confide. Love declarations are creepy.

So basically youre saying asking out girls who dont clearly want it is an invasion of their privacy, yet youre calling him a redditor. Please kill yourself.

>So basically youre saying
I never thought I would find someone unironically "so you're saying" me. Damn, to attack me like this. I must have been a great intellectual all along. What other gimmicks will you use instead of arguments to discredit me?

Anyways, I did not say that. I say that if someone is very comfortable being your friend suddenly coming out with sexual attraction is creepy. For both women and men. That is why I gave the example of your gay friend suddenly telling you he wants to have sex with you. That'd be creepy because until now you have just been friends.

> youre calling him a redditor.
Actually that is not what it means. Grandpa, you are really out of touch with modern internet culture.

By saying he is a post in r/niceguys waiting to happen I did not mean he posts in reddit. I meant that if he texts her a bunch of creepy shit SHE will post the texts on r/niceguys.

I was talking about like confiding personal stuff not really love declarations per se

Holy shit youre a faggot

I like to think that as long as Im straight forward and mature about telling her and make it more about letting her know how I feel and what I want than it is about her, then it wont come off as creepy. Not to mention that weve been talking practically every day for upwards of like 3-4 years, Im sure weve said dumber shit to one another.

That's all good man but you told me like an hour ago that you were doing it and posting results. Don't tell me you pussied out man. Do it.

Don't dump your feelings. Hang out with her 1 on 1 and wait for a nice quiet moment. Then ask her if she's ever thought about dating you. If she's enthusiastic then you ask her out. If not, you know there's no shot and you move on.

Ok I'm calling it. OP tried it hours ago and is currently on his way to buying a gun or some other mean to kill the girl and then himself.

FBI, I'm sure you got this boys. Get on the case.