New gf was raped a couple months ago

I learned that my girlfriend had been raped by a guy at her school last night. She told me that to deal with it she’s just tried to pretend it didn’t happen.

The kid is much smaller than me & I was wondering if it’s morally justifiable to beat the living shit out of the kid. And if so, how do I do it without making the problem worse. Thank you all

Attached: 19770439-1F36-4D30-ABE4-A19CCDD1B2A1.jpg (640x1136, 74K)

yes
no kidding
if i were u, i would KILL HIM (raping someone is sick, and her being my gf... i dunno how u can think about it without feeling ur blood boil)

Yeah man. Every time I think about it the adrenaline hits and I just want to see him bleed.

Go to the police user, let the gorillas in jail take care of him. Beating the shit out of him is visceral Im sure, but it would be worse for him in the long run if he went to jail instead, Your gf needs you rn, she doesnt need you in prison.

Are you sure your GF isn't lying?

>She was raped a couple months ago
>She was raped last night.

OP which is it, and if it is both I'm going to assume it wasn't rape.

Go to the police. Oh wait, you can't, because you are lying.

You definitely need more affirmation before you go out on a whim and beat his ass. Maybe sack up and ask him in person and if you're good at reading people - you'll know if she's telling the truth. Rape is a serious thing, and if her story is anything like the typical " I got too drunk and I regret fucking some kid" it is probably not worth your time.

She told me about it last night. I didn’t know her when it happened.

It went as follows: She was talking to a guy, he started talking to other girls and she found out so she cut him off, he kept harrassing her at school and online, she drove to his house to tell him to fuck off, he forced himself onto her and tried to fuck her but he couldn’t get hard (she was yelling for him to stop), she ran out of the house.

I'm sure, go get the other guy's story before you do anything tard-like.

Also, fuggin chegg'd

Look he’s her boyfriend not the fucking police like obviously he’s going to believe her Jesus Christ

Well I'd say if it's legit have her file a police report. The last thing you want is a potential real bad guy to frame you for being a skitso and putting you in jail for assault when he could be a rapist. She files a report then she gets however long she wants to open a case

>cut him off
>went to his house to tell him to fuck off
>couldn't actually get it in
>was raped anyway
Yeah sure, OP, she was totes raped.

Does it matter whether his dick entered her vagina? Being held down with your autonomy violated is still terrible and traumatizing. Theres no need to get pedantic with the terminology.

If she wants to forget it happened, then you let it go and thank her for telling you about it, and let her know you're there for her if she needs it. You don't make it about you and your desire to defend her or whatever. You focus on her.

OP here. I’ve been debating that. But what if he does it again to another girl? I’m just extremely stressed out about this.

>Does it matter whether his dick entered her vagina?

Yes, as a matter of fact, you fucking cuck, that's what makes it RAPE

Your gf is a tumblr tier drama whore and you should dump her

I understand your concerns. I do. But at the end of the day, you need to be there for your girlfriend, not for hypothetical women you don't actually know. I've had to not report serial rapists due to the request of the victim all the time. It's just an unfortunate thing of this world you have to put up with.

what if he doesn't fuck another girl that goes to his house? yeah that would be terrible
your gf a liar

Yes he tried to fuck her. tried to stuff it in. that is rape you incel

It's really not tho, it's attempted rape.

Damn your stupid

>he tried to fuck her

TRIED
TRIED IS THE KEY WORD HERE

And "try" means a lot of different shit to women.

he tryd to fuck her but she got away,
call the police,
why the fuck is she afraid to call the fucking police
does she want that this happens to other girls,
and then he may REALLY rape her and get away with it?

it sounds like:
-she wants to fuck this dude
-but then, oh no maybe it's not such a good idea
-she runs out screaming RAPE RAPE
-oh wait thats also not a good idea because she actually wanted it too first
-hmmmmmm, i will just tell my boyfriend, but NOBODY else is aloud to know, especially not the police