Butthole hair?

Question for both boys and girls: How do you personally keep your butthole hair, in the context of casual sex/hookups? What is commonly done? How do you expect the opposite/same sex to keep theirs?

I know most people just trim their pubes, but I don't know about ass hair.
To be clear - I'm talking about hair *in* the asscrack/around the anus, not hair *on* the asscheeks.

Bonus question: Do girls have hairy assholes too? How common or uncommon is it?

Attached: d8b99bf2.gif (373x350, 3.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Veet-Hair-Removal-Cream-13-52/dp/B001KYPZ4G/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1523240002&sr=1-4&keywords=hair removal cream&dpID=41KTX0Bf16L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Use hair removal cream. Literally rub some on your butt crack, wait 10 minutes, than wipe it off with a towel or cloth. Then shower.

amazon.com/Veet-Hair-Removal-Cream-13-52/dp/B001KYPZ4G/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1523240002&sr=1-4&keywords=hair removal cream&dpID=41KTX0Bf16L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Attached: Veet.jpg (522x522, 27K)

Hm, never used such a thing. Does it really work? I would assume the intended result is like waxing. Is that true?

Also, what sex are you, and what's been your experience with other peoples' buttcracks?

BUMp

Attached: giphy.gif (500x500, 284K)

This really does work. I use it (mostly for butt-play) and it works wonders.

I am male and so far my only experience is my own ass.

Don't listen to this guy
That creme isn't meant for sensitive places like balls or butthole. It will burn like hell and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

>Don't listen to this guy

Well now I'm confused. And Google doesn't give a clear answer whether using Veet is advisable for the anus or not

He's a pussy, it will burn only for a little.

I'm a really hairy guy and I'm borderline obsessive about having a clean ass after taking a shit so I regularly use hair removal creme to burn off the jungle of hair around my asshole

Thank you good advise, personally i trim the hairs around the asshole, and i expect very few till no hairs on a girls Asshole

Theres veet sensitive

It's relatively easy to just shave with a razor, in the shower, with a little bit of practice and brain cells. As to your second question, yes. Girls do have hairy assholes naturally, but most of the girls I've been with have done something about the hair there. I never asked their method, though

I suppose I should mention: cartridge razor. Don't be a fucking maniac and use a safety razor

correct

read the fine print on any label.

girls wax or shave to remove hair

I've shaved mine off, you hear the worst things about shaving ass hair but it was honestly never an issue to me, and my skin does not like shaving usually. Sure it itches a little when growing back but nothing terrible.

Having said that I've been lucky, my only lover who get that far actually requested me to leave the hair so that was easy.
And yeah women have hair on their anus. Not as much I guess but a little tuft.

braided neatly and held in place with loads of hairspray

It staggers me that gay men can find another mans hairy smelly asshole sexually appealing.

Truly depraved and mentally damaged people imo

OP here; thanks for your responses

So most people in this thread leave their assholes hairless, and specifically expect girls to do the same (which they incidentally do).

So what do most guys (ie not just people in this thread) do? Just trim? What are female expectations for male assholes, specifically?

Attached: 1523087414412.jpg (650x322, 57K)

most people have butthole hair. It doesnt bother me that much.

I dont have a lot and mine is incredibly fair, so I usually ignore it, but I'll shave it once in awhile if I feel like I'm not getting clean or if it's super hot outside. It can itch though.

personally i dont care about pubes or whatever, as long as they bathe regularity and keep themselves clean it doesn't matter to me.

>that picture
Kys

There are varieties meant for more sensitive places.

>that picture
>Kys

>inspiring representation of success through hard work; overcoming limitations; and glorious ass

What about it?

Attached: hephaestus.png (885x599, 941K)

Haven't shaved my butt a single time because I'm not gay. There's no reason too.

But I'll trim my pubes/balls since that's what I actually use

>What are female expectations for male assholes, specifically?
It shouldn't smell like shit. That's pretty much it

>It shouldn't smell like shit. That's pretty much it

Really? Even if it's a jungle in there?

>Use hair removal cream. Literally rub some on your butt crack, wait 10 minutes, than wipe it off with a towel or cloth. Then shower.
If you are female do not do this unless you want an infection. Wax or shave

Why would we care? It's not like women will actually see your asshole, unless you're both into bumhole play - in that case, she'll probably specify.

It's always possible during fucking. What if the guy turns around and you see little ends of hairs poking up just outside his buttcrack?

Attached: capture.png (366x359, 151K)

The girl on the right looks 110% hotter than the twig on the left.