How do I show attraction to girls in a respectful way...

How do I show attraction to girls in a respectful way? I was raised in a very strict family and I have very ingrained that showing interest on a girl because of her looks is bad.

But at the same time I am a young male and I find a lot of girls attractive. And even though it almost never happens to me, having someone find you attractive feels good.

Attached: wanna fight.png (547x456, 336K)

Say it in a casual way.
E.G. "I just noticed [compliment]"

You can also joke about it or act impressed to not come off as creepy.

Try talking about her fashion or makeup rather than her actual physical features.

Jesus dude you are overthnking this. Just talk to them normally and and show interest in them like asking them shit and smiling at them. Women can connect the dots. Also 99% of the time any guy spends time with a single girl, they will think the guy is into them.

>Just talk to them normally and and show interest in them like asking them shit and smiling at them. Women can connect the dots. Also 99% of the time any guy spends time with a single girl, they will think the guy is into them.

They might just think you're being friendly, women have guy friends now.

I ask people shit and smile at everyone mate, it's just being agreeable and talking to people.

when talk to them,
you talk "about" them. talk about how they think about something, talk about what they feel about trump or pepe.

just remember that the best sign of showing interest, is to be there.
if the girl has all the place to go to, but she s there talking to you, she likes you.

treat them like a homie at first.

when you two share common interests, spend more and more time with each other.

weave in the compliments, start touching. evaluate her response.

if it's bad, treat her like a friend, find a new girl.

if it's good, ask her out if you're above the age of 18.

if you're still in hs LOLOLOLOLO

That seems like she has to like you in the first place to work and I still haven't found a girl who liked me without me working hard for it

>I still haven't found a girl who liked me without me working hard for it
What do you mean by working hard? Did you have to climb a mountain or something? All the post said was get to know her a bit and she might like you, if she finds out stuff about you she likes that is. Not every woman is gonna think she needs to date you from the first glance, but you can get to know them and they might. That's not working hard, it's just basic interaction.

No, I mean I have basic interaction down, what I mean is that unless I set out to try and get a girl to like me (so dressing food, going out of my way to be nice, thinking really carefully about what I say and how I come out) they never get interested in me first.

You smile, you are polite, you give little compliments. Don't give hints. Do meta commentary on your conversation. It makes you interesting. Be open.

>(so dressing food, going out of my way to be nice, thinking really carefully about what I say and how I come out)

That's just showing that you have standards for yourself and can be considerate. I mean maybe some people can get away with not doing that but it's not like it's a huge challenge, maybe it's not fair that you're not some model who can get by on looks alone but that's life.

>Do meta commentary on your conversation.
Does this mean saying stuff like "Isn't it funny how we're always [example]?"

What if she can't leave because she is a receptionist?

Well yeah then it obvious doesn't mean anything that she's talking to you. Same goes for women you work with.

Yeah. Or: "isn't it funny how we always end up talking about X?" Or "I like how we always end up talking about funny topics like X".
Just don't pull it out all the time or it might seem weird. Don't look like you are trying to force an "us as a concept" meme too hard. Depends on the girl too. For some it is a great wall breaker.

It's more the acting than anything else really. I almost never am myself with anyone, especially not girls.

>treat them like a homie at first.
unsubscribed

You say hi and keep talking to them

the key, imo, is to get to a point where you don't have to try to do those things. they will just come naturally.

that's to say, there isn't some magical incantation or ritual that you do to "get" women to like you its not an act.. rather, you just mature, and develop your personality, and passions, and your sense of self, to a point where you are comfortable being open with people. from there, you just meet a lot of women, and some will happen to like you. you won't really, in a majority of cases, be causing them to be attracted to you (they weren't attracted to you at 1, but became attracted to you at 2). rather, the ones who are attracted to you will engage with you, and you'll both see if that attraction can be cultivated through conversation and flirting.

but all the advice in the thread is good: be genuinely interested in what women have to say (as you would with new friends), be playful, be flirty, be a bit cocksure/cocky. be fun. be passionate and curious. don't be entitled. don't be rude. if you're having trouble now dressing nice for girls or being nice to girls, you'll need to develop those habits throughout all of the aspects of your life-- don't make it a girls only thing, that will put more pressure on you in those high-leverage situations, and your actions will read false and unnatural. rather, just work a bit each day at becoming a self actualizing guy. that's what women will find attractive. there really isn't a short cut. (i suppose those strauss guys have secrets and short cuts and gambits and whatever, but generally they're picking up women chalked with insecurities. if you avoid the shortcuts, you'll be attracting the kind of emotionally mature and smart women which you ideally will want to invest your time in/with.)

eventually it won't be work at all, it will just be fun: learning about other people, and sharing yourself with them.

you need to deal with "RDR" (a sales term)
reactionary direct reaction.
maybe girl fear that you would be a creep, maybe they fear that you are not cool.
maybe they fear that if they show interest, they will be pushed to date you.

----------------------------------------
and this is when what chad always tells you "just be cool, man"

hahahaha

there is no sure fire way, you got to be situational awared. be normal, be cool.

tho, talking to girl is a normal thing man. No bystander will jump out infront of you and say: LOOK! THIS KID IS TRYING TO TALK TO A GIRL.!!

correction RDR stands for
REACTIONARY DEFENSE RESPONSE

is when girls shows the "cold shoulder"

don't take it personal.

This is a good post.

One of the most profound points on the subject I've read. Thanks