/GIOYC/ #6

Get it off your chest user.
Previous

Attached: gioyc.png (471x327, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQNtukyOc7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw can smell my own cunt even though I wash it with a special soap at least 2 times a day
I hate life

Attached: image.jpg (232x197, 25K)

I heard you shouldn't wash it with soap, especially not inside.

It's my birthday and I can't help but be saddened by getting older. All I really want is to talk to you again, I really hope you are doing alright. Myself; I am struggling to make contact with other like minded people, they seem nice and want to be friends but I can't really trust anyone anymore. I know they will just abandon me like everyone else when they get what they want from me and replace me with someone less boring. I wish we could talk again, I really do. I miss you friend.

give me a quick way to remove a boner please I need to eat with my family very soon

nvm it went away

have you tried searching the internet for forums that talk about this matter?

i dont know if im actually in love with my other half and trying to find feelings described in some sort of lovey movie that im not feeling or im just acting like a faggot

I feel miserable everyday and I’m afraid of change

start lifting join a gym

Attached: 1516790121707.jpg (234x215, 7K)

Why the fuck won't I get hired by any of these cunt employers?
I apply, give them a quick and easy to digest resume, then give them a fucking call two days later. If I'm lucky enough to get an interview I go in there and explain hey I have a clean record, I've never been in an auto accident despite driving for almost decade, I've done construction and know a decent amount about computers with a good wpm, and then I even shoot the shit with the employer after all is said and done. I think I leave off a good note but I never get that call back. I call them half a week to a week later since they always say they gotta interview more people. However, the only response I get is that they haven't decided or I get told they already hired someone else. These aren't even advanced jobs, they're entry level as fuck. Holy shit this is so frustrating I just want to stop being a NEET.

It's a special soap specifically for woman's private hygiene, something like pic related (not the same brand but you get the idea).

Well, if we don't count Jow Forums then no. But mine doesn't smell like rotten fish unlike most women who have vaginal smell problems. It's more like... buttermilk or kefir. It's not super unpleasant but it still makes me feel all self aware and dirty. Is it because of the lactic acids in my soap or something?

Attached: image.jpg (736x736, 76K)

It's your diet you moron. Stop being a hambeast and maybe you will smell normal.

I'm only 5'6''/114 lbs tho. Last thing I ate today was a fruit salad. Pls no bully.

Attached: image.png (658x901, 88K)

Most GYNs still really don't recommend using feminine washes. If you're healthy your vag will keep itself balance and doesn't need soap washing away vaginal flora. Use water and a clean washrag.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQNtukyOc7E

>all those super cute indie games that look like i'd love them
>can't afford a Switch because a poor student
>only have an old toaster laptop

It's probably time to look for a sugar.

Attached: 1513525760692.jpg (537x616, 67K)

Eh, most indie games are crap in my experience, but to each their own.

Looking forward to this one too but it looks like they spend all the budget on the soundtrack.

giv poor gaymor gf

I saw a relative naked and I liked it.

Just get a part time job. If you've got time to play video games you've got time to work a job.

There's this girl I really like
And it's like that so close yet so far thing
She's my friend and we're really close with each other, we talk to each other a lot and meet each other regularly, but rarely just the two of us, most of the time we meet with our group of friends.
But she's just too great, she has a successful career, financially stable, emotionally matured, very conservative, pretty, cute and sexy, and some other shit that makes her really attractive to anyone.
Meanwhile I'm a fucking useless ass kissless hugless virgin neet, socially inept, poor as fuck, and no job/income. Also you'd probably see me as someone fucking ugly, or average looking at best.
And while I'm trying to change myself, currently studying to get a degree and later a job, I fear like I might not make it "in time" and she's gonna end up with a better man while I'm still not ready.
This ends up causing some depression, regret and self-hate as to why I let myself waste all those time and fucked myself up I had before I met her.

Attached: 1499530214676.png (249x329, 60K)

Well that's gross level thin. Same problem just inverted. Eat properly and get exercise. Drink water. It's all about pH levels. Stop being a fucking slob/weird bitch basically.

>It's probably time to look for a sugar.
No it isn't you piece of garbage. Stop perpetuating this cancer you fucking loser.

Yesterday I went on a date and it went really well. I had that tingling butterfly feeling all over. He was really sweet, asked to hold my hand and only kissed me on the cheek. Not pushy at all.. and asked if I’d like to see him again tomorrow.

Is it too soon? Should you go on a second date two days after the first?

>I’m more than happy to but I haven’t dated before and I don’t know if that’s too fast

Why the fuck would you say you want to get to know me and i can be emotionally vulnerable and honest with you and then when i need you tell me that you are freaked out by me being needy in a time of deep depression, what the fuck is wrong with you, why did you befriend me in the first place, i have nobody and i have to either find help myself or die, i fucking hate you, and i hate even more that i need you

You two should go on dates regularly, twice a week or so, to keep up the romance, and text each other whenever you please. Be patient, get to know each other for a few weeks, don't allow yourself to be pressured into sex, and don't put out early.

>gross level thin
hamplanet cope

We both work and have family commitments during the week, so when we text it’s basically a small essay every few hours. I don’t mind but is that normal?

I’ll be honest we are both virgins and have never dated seriously before, we’ve talked about sex but it was very much about how we both would want to wait. Not explicitly for marriage but for it to be meaningful.
He said he feels protective over me and wouldn’t want me to feel pressured in any way.

you sound like a good pair, if i had the info graph saved that shows marriage happiness and length compared to sexual partners you'd both be very glad you have both kept your legs shut

I have seen it many times but thank you.

Do you think it is excessive to date 2/3 times a week?
Knowing both our schedules there may even be weeks that we could spend 4 evenings together hanging out. Is that too much?

Hey I think you're really cute and I'd like to see where things go with you, but you're seriously driving me up the wall with how your words aren't matching your actions.

Why are you talking as if you're interested in me and making promises to message and arrange plans, but then leaving me to chase you up for replies after days of hearing nothing from you?

I get that you just got out of a long-term relationship and the idea of seeing other people might be scary, but can you at least tell me if I'm just wasting my time? Please?

Attached: 1522470027424.png (529x521, 416K)

>be me
>junior year of uni coming to an end
>gpa of 1.6
>2.0 required to proceed
>getting kicked from uni 1 year b4 graduating
>lied to parents all this time, they think I'm doing decent, passing with signs of improvement (forged transcript)
>going back home for summer

Do I tell them and lose all hope for future funding from them, or take a gap year and get a job or internship?

finally, I have a gf

stay strong guys, nice guys DO get girls
it's just a matter of time and chance

>Met girl about 2 months ago
>Things were great
>We were "more than friends" according to her, but she didn't want to assume a relationship yet
>The other day she messages me
>Says she doesn't feel well and needs some time alone to think, because sometimes she feels that I only do the things I do and that say the things I say to please her, and that I'm not being honest
>Tell her she can take all the time she wants
>She messages me last saturday
>Apologizes, says she's not ready for a relationship, that it would just hurt me because she's struggling with depression and that she wants to remain friends because I'm one of the most incredible people she's ever met
>I'm still mad she called me fake so I tell her we can be friends but that she'll have to work hard to regain my trust
>I didn't do it to make her feel like shit, I did because she had to learn that actions have consequences, and ever since we started talking I've put up with a lot of shit with a smile on my face
>Ever since that day I've only had 3 moods
>"Mad at her"
>"Mad at myself"
>"I'd give anything for things to go back to how they were"
>I made the mistake of telling her I have to talk to her
>She said she can talk later today
>I'll probably spaghetti out and beg her to reconsider
>Have to come up with something so I don't seem like a little whiny bitch
>Maybe I'll tell her that I can never see her as just a friend and I'll always have hope we can be something more
>I know how wrong this sounds, but if I knew how to manipulate her into coming back, Id do it

Okay I guess it's my turn. So...I'm 21-yo guy and I've been feeling really bad lately. Like a year or two ago..I kinda started having problems with peeing. My bladder got shy and I started having problems pissing in parties, household meetings, etc. Welp. It got worse. It started getting worse, I started having troubles pissing in field trips, public toilets and etc. Well.. In the last few months it got worse. My urine started getting darker and more concentrated even tho I hydrate myself, I started getting the urge to pee everytime, peeing takes a long time to start. I went to some old family doctor, he heard me out and said "nah you just probably have idiopatic prostatitis, I'll send you to the urologist, he'll stick a finger up your ass and meamwhile take some over the counter drugs and stuff".He also took my urine test but now when I think of it, I was so nervous I couldnt piss, I drank a litter of water and some coffee before that so I can piss,which prolly dilluted the sample so it was negative. So anyway I got really fucking freaked about the unwanted anal fingering and just...ignored whatever is happening to me. So fast forward a couple of months to like the start of april. One day I wake up and feel like an absolute shit, head hurts, side pains, stomach pain which I had before get more intense as well. I hobble to the shower, start feeling shit and try to take a piss at the toilet. It's completely clear which might suggest kidney failure. Anyway, I registered to a urologist, which is tommorow, and at this point I'm so freaked out he's gonna diagnose me with cancer, incurable prostatitis or kidney failure and gonna need dialysis or transplant. I'm really afraid of shit like this. Why did this have to happen to me? I fucking hate hospitals. I'm freaking scared.

Forming sentences and conversations for some reason has been hard lately. Everything I say comes out sounding either confusing and weird or just dumb. I feel like my friends have been purposefully ignoring me because of it. It really really sucks.

Attached: 1494868304372.jpg (512x512, 26K)

I HAD TWO CONSECUTIVE OPPORTUNITIES TO TALK TO THE CUTE GIRL IN MY CLASS BUT I CHOCKED! I WAS STANDING LITERALLY RIGHT NEXT TO HER TOO AFRAID TO SAY ANYTHING AND LISTENING TO HER CONVERSATION. I AM SO FUCKING MAD AT MYSELF I WISH I'D SAVED ONE OF THOSE MEME RAGE FACES! I'M DONE I CAN'T DO ANYTHING NOW W/O BEING KNOWN TO HER AS THAT GUY WHO WAS SORT OF LINGERING NEAR HER!

Bright side is she seems like a basic bitch so might've dodged one.

Attached: 1520211524619.png (1098x779, 623K)

You know why I come here? Because its literally the only place I can go to talk about whats happening in my life and get responses... Fuck that! You know, sometimes I really wonder, am I just so lonely or is it everyone? When I see groups on the street, I always think to myself: "Somebody did the inviting!", alongside with movies, this is what motivates me to approach people, but this rarely works out and requires too much emotional investement, its draining... Ahh its so hard

>You: Im chocking
>Her: What?!
>You: Feels like Im chocking
>Her: So?..
>You: Fuck I cant even blink
>Her: Mm ok?
>You: Yeah Im on pills and you the sky is so beautiful, like so blue, wow, and the life just... make sense. You wanna some too
>Her: Yes
Works every time
No
Shits probably wont work out anyway as usual :(

Why can't I be me? It's a meme advice but I'm physically unable to be me. Whenever I talk to people I become very dull, tired and everything feels uncomfortable. I know this isn't the real me, why does my body do this?
I just came back home very tired and depressed because of this, I'm slowly regaining my senses again but it's all useless if I can't stay sharp outside.
If I'm at home, I'm dying to go out. If I'm finally out, somehow, everything sucks.

all the shit that happened to me during my life caused me to become who I am today:
a handsome ish , shy guy who is a womanizer yet autistic with them; bright, but lazy and cynical; wants to believe in the power of love but what I've witnessed tells me otherwise.

I wonder how life would have been if we hadn't been fucked over, especially by our own blood, so many times. People are greedy. Money can and does buy love. Don't trust any one.

I'll forgive but I'll never forget.

This girl I have a crush on met me on a night out in college one day, then she messaged me implying she wants to spend some time together, I go for it but then she mentions my friend and it fucked everything up, like she's into him and not me. I felt like she knew she fucked up so she tried to come up with some other way to get together, I went for it again and she fucked it up again.

At this point I don't know if I should do something because I don't know if she likes me or the other guy. Or if its on her to try to fix this confusing mess. With every day I wait, I feel like she might just give up on me and move onto someone else if she did in fact like me

>19446224
What can I say? I gave you a chance. I had to choose between someone who I know loves me and you, who wouldn't even respond after I told you I loved you. Rather easy decision to be honest. You are right though, it's not what my heart wanted.

Fuck you for saying you'd stay and leaving anyways
Fuck you for threatening the police on me when all I wanted was to talk
again

You're the worst but I'd still let you back in if you asked. Fuck

I met a decent dude, visually my type, met him because of people I share a hobby with, but. He has a tiny weener. He definitely knows how to please me in other ways, but I am concerned I can't decide to live with this.

either you're in a field where a lot of people pply for few jobs and should take courses to specialize in something else
or there is something unlikable about you. what do your friends say? do you smell?

why don't you ask the doctor? I had a slightly imbalanced pH-Value for a while. And i thought it smelled strange (bf said it smelled normal)
this can happen so easily for various reasons. the gyn recommended a cream.

you're finally taking the right step to go to the urologist. it's going to get better now.

Anyone else feel they have nothing in common with people their age? I'm 25 and everyday interactions with people at work make me feel like I came from another planet. I know nearly nothing about relationships (KHV meme), living on your own, planning vacations, cars, alcohol, parties, music, Netflix crap and more. Regular conversations are so difficult to relate to I end up spacing out in the first couple of minutes. It's fucking sad really.

Attached: image.jpg (640x460, 50K)

Work is fucking shit, and my golden ticket out of it got ripped up in front of me today

My roommate is an alt-lite manchild

My therapist doesn't take my insurance anymore

Attached: ss_20171218_at_08.57.22.png (791x817, 1.28M)

It's cute af.

Attached: 1523272011006.webm (1280x720, 571K)

I can't stop spilling my spaghetti anymore an I've become so un-confident in myself. Normal social interactions that I used to do well in seem like a fucking maze now. I feel like I have to constantly navigate around not doing something retarded, and having to keep myself under control or else I'd do something incredibly spergy. I over-analyze every interaction where I felt even the slightest bit uncomfortable. Things always seem to go wrong for me too, like I can't even complete the simplest of tasks without fucking up. I'm constantly forgetting little details, I freeze up and become indecisive, I figure everything I do is wrong and take longer to get shit done because I constantly have to backtrack and make sure I'm right. I get so confused when trying to do something for someone, that I end up looking incompetent even though I'm more than capable of doing the tasks. I need to get my confidence back, I feel like I'm locked in a cage, I can see the other side, I can live it, but something is holding me back. If only I could let out the real me, and quit living life in this fucking cage.

>I’ll be honest we are both virgins
Like my wife and I when we were dating, lucky you...Try to confront the insecurities with humor and your first time will most likely be wonderful and unforgettable, you betcha

I'm so fucking sick of people bitching at me about the fact that I'm not really someone that makes a lot of eye contact. Like shut the fuck up. Anxiety is a bitch and my meds help in some ways but it aint gonna magically make me start making eye contact so therefore to them aparently my meds aren't "working good enough" . Whatever I fucking notice an improvement.

Eye contact is overrated

i'm sorry. your brother is stupid and selfish... sometimes. but he still loves you.

Attached: gg.jpg (600x337, 82K)

Yeah I hate my anxiety issues but I mean stuff like that isn't just going to magically improve/go away when it's been like that for you all the time.

>nice guys DO get girls
>nice guys
>nice
Eventually you will eat those words.

My family will never forgive me, but I do not want children. I do not want to bring more life into a world where they will be owned by corperations, or a world where they will not have the riches to enjoy life. Not only that but the earth is getting more polluted daily, I wouldn't want to apologize to my kid when he has to put a gas-mask on to go outside.

Sex isn't enjoyable, I see no reason of pursuing women, and I don't really know what I want out of this life, one thing is for sure, I'm dying, and I'm alright with that.

are you 17yo?

No, I'm 26. I know at some point in life my biological clock is supposed to tell me to have children but I feel like I still won't want any.

This-- women don't know what they want.
or at any rate they want you to be the nice guy, the shady badass, seldom sulk but be emotional, classical but sex crazed, kind and harsh all in one, randomly valuing one over another-- an imaginary guy who has a 0% chance of existing.

I can smell your cunt too

I don't want this anymore. Lucky you.

Cringe

>relying on people this much
youre not a kid you fag

How do I stop the gut wrenching feel of anxiety and abandonment when she doesn't message me in one day?

Attached: anxiety.png (500x500, 121K)

My feelings of wanting to stab my psychologist are back. My mind says they're the enemy

Go fuck yourself, Sabrina. Kill yourself.

you're crying about sabrina for months fucking get over it

Go fuck yourself too, Mathias.

i don't want to wake up crying anymore

Meet someone that messages you promptly.

She used to message me lot and I used to message her. But she suddenly slowed her pace and I don't want to seem needy by keeping my old messages flowing at the same rate.

FURSUITS ARE NOT FOR SEX DAD, GOD FUCKING DAMNIT YOU STUPID FAGGOT!!!!

Attached: FB569BC9-D282-4D37-B971-390C9680C45F.jpg (1333x900, 143K)

I'm sorry, dad. You deserve so much more out of your firstborn than me. You're a fucking saint to have spent *half of your life* at sea so I could grow up middle-class. I wish I was a strong, healthy, normal young man with a great social and academic future. I don't know why I'm not enjoying uni. I think I might have some pretty severe emotional problems, and the instability of independence has made me face them. I know I've raised concerns about my degree choice, but I think that was just a scapegoat I used to lie to myself about being a nutjob. I'm worried I'll be miserable wherever I go; I feel like I'm doomed. I wish I wasn't crying. I wish I was considerate enough to ring you up, the man who's worked himself to the bone and still tells me "I just want you to be happy," and see how you're doing out in the middle of the ocean. I wish I wanted nothing more than to finish my degree, get a high paying job, buy a house and form a nuclear family. I wish I was capable of any of those things.

FUUUUUUCK MEEEE SUSIE!

KYS Destiny! You stupid annoying jewish cunt! Stop fucking acting like you’re black!

You are a cheap Jew from Brooklyn! That’s all you fucking are!

Attached: 8AFB1EB7-BD91-4A0D-8B39-E9EBBB20DBF0.gif (508x337, 1.96M)

>Trump a fraud and still bombing based Assad for Israel instead of giving us the wall
>WWIII soon
>tfw my state gets nuked first and I don't even have to care about being a schizo with a personality disorder anymore

Attached: sugar-skulls-skeletons.jpg (500x500, 54K)

I miss the frequent sex.

I’m having such a hard time healing. My gf created a fucked up situation where she saw this annoying ex. She has hangups about telling others about me, so she didnt. He got her drunk and assaulted her, and she was too drunk to really say no and just kinda laid there confused for a few minutes until she told him to stop. The thing is, she didn’t want to cheat, and she didn’t expect to be assaulted. Even so, it happened, and I had told her not to go because I knew some shit would go down, and she treated me like an asshole for it before because she was cocky and after because she’d been assaulted and was afraid to tell me because I’d get mad. Meanwhile I spent months confused, knowing something wasn’t right but being unable to figure it out. Now I know the truth and it isn’t so bad, but it still hurts so much that it happened. That someone else had his lips and his tongue and his body all over my girl. I hate it so much that I don’t really want to live when I think about it too much. Why wouldn’t she listen to me? In the future, will she listen to me?

Mostly, I just want to move forward. I feel confident that it's over between her and him. I feel confident that what I've been told happened is the truth, as I've spoken to both parties. But I can't shake the fear that I'm being manipulated still. And it gets worse when she refuses to block him because she thinks blocking people is "gay", nevermind the massive fucking hell she caused... I was lied to for months, and it was my fault for reacting very strongly to even the initial plan, but I can't be blamed because what I feared came to pass anyway. It sucks because I really love this girl, and I can't bring myself to leave her over this, because I don't want to. But it fucking hurts so much. I don't know how to get over this or if I ever will.

Let this be a lesson: if you are in a relationship, you have no business seeing your exes. Let me restate that. If you are in a relationship, you have NO BUSINESS SEEING YOUR EXES.

Off to bed, both of you.

Eat shit, slut!

Wow, nice comeback.

I don't ever post here but I need a release. I've got no one I can open up to that wont look at me like I'm insane.
I've been in a depressive slump for years. I can usually keep myself going by being busy with hobbies or work. But since I've been out of work and hobbies no longer work I can't stave it off. The last 5 months I've gotten back into the gym and started eating better to help curb the depression. I've gotten a short reprieve but I'm back full forces into my slump. I find interest in nothing. Everything has become a chore I force myself to do, eating, working out, reading, talking to others, games and etc. And the older I get the more I can't find solace in anything. I've been dealing with this for 16 years. I just don't see a point to do it anymore.
I'm tired of feeling lethargic everyday. I'm tired that I can't find joy in what has brought me joy in the past. I'm tired of putting on a face in front of others and having to interact with others. I'm tired of trying to talking with others and listening to their inane bullshit about their daily lives.
I distance myself from others and limit interaction so I don't say what I'm feeling or thinking and hurting others. But that just drives people way anyways. I'm at a loss.
This might come across as edgy or whatever else. But it's just been these constant feelings for years on and I'm just so tired of it.
If anyone reads this I thank you for reading through my drivel.

Attached: 1523311076320.jpg (492x449, 48K)

I fucking love traps. I would love to date one, but him nice clothes, tell him how beautiful he is, braid his hair. I would do anything for him. But I’m a 4/10 at best, and no slender, elegant trap would be interested in a person like me.

>keep making accusatory remarks or straight up acting like I've relapsed even though I've been 8 months sober
>act confused when I finally get mad today

I was just washing an empty bottle of sauce to place in the recycling area. I was cleaning the fucking kitchen since nobody else does. It's not just with this, but with everything else. You cut me down at every chance. Nothing is ever good enough for you and you'll find something to nitpick. Fuck you, you miserable piece of shit. Since I'm sober 24/7 now and not retreating into a bottle I now realize how shitty of a person you are.

Attached: 1522871560685.png (973x709, 1.59M)

Fuck this gay earth

how the fuck do i stop thinking about a girl im friends with but i want to avoid, im not even in love with her but just feel like she was an unfair bitch to me, am i in love with her? Even though i accept she wont ever find me attractive or interested romantically. Like ive already blocked her number but thoughts keep running in my head and i cant focus on other things, whats wrong with me

Meh, if it happens, it happens.
What state would be nuked first is the question.

WHAT DOES THIS GIRL WANT

I became a police officer and now I can never leave the force or transfer departments but at least I'm guaranteed to become high brass. Also no wife or kids so that's another plus. Not sure what I would do otherwise but I'm tired of my current situation. My uncles and grandfather keep telling me that'll I'll get used to it but that makes me even more depressed. I swear a bottle of whiskey and a shotgun and I wouldn't have this problem. Honestly the fact that I'm single is the only thing that keeps me driving on.

Yo dick

I have poor balance so I've fallen flat on my ass a few times in front of other people I'd like to be my friends since I see them so often in classes. Do you think they think I'm a bumbling sperg?

Initial?

>be me
>single
>alchoholic
>one month until college graduation
>drowning in projects that are behind schedule
>no desire to do any of it
>completely disenfranchised with school
>classmates all have jobs lined up already
>I haven't even tried looking
>half faggot
>want to get ass stuffed tonight
>but no motivation to prep for it
>homework due tomorrow
>anxious about it
>rather just lie in bed
>not sleepy though
I feel like I'm just existing right now.

No if anything they look at it as a genuinely funny situation not in a mocking way though and you should understand that a laughter isn't going to be record toward you in like a picking on manner its just you did something kind of funny and people are chuckling at it you should laugh along with them

Why the fuck do I bother living if I will never be happy

>real problems

Attached: 150533441240.jpg (444x556, 56K)

Me on the right.