Advice pls!

How do we achieve world-peace. No wars.
Or why is it not possible ?

Attached: A7713DFD-E66E-47E3-88F8-F7D8586EA6E2.jpg (470x370, 114K)

As cringey as it sounds, we need a celestial being. A professional armed force who ironically stops conflict with conflict.

It will happen, and sooner than you may think. These are still the early days of the internet and we're just beginning to see everyone connected to everyone else. In 50 years countries waging war on each other will be impossible.

Esperanto

WHY impossible

Direct conflict between Nuclear armed nations is unlikely to happen due to Mutually assured destruction, however these nations engage in proxy war due to a plethora of reasons and such conflicts are unlikely to end any time soon.

conflict between non-nuclear armed nations without foreign intervention have no reason to stop till someone wins, without foreign intervention such conflicts are likely to arise in many nations due to differences among it's people.

The only way to ensure no one fucks with your country is to acquire Nuclear weapons or some other type of WMD, source North Korea, if they were not armed with WMD's China may have already abandoned them to every one wanting to take them down.

Reagan said “Perhaps we need some outside universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world.” I believe he is correct in that humans would unify to genocide ayys, or If humanity achieved a Star trek type world where Earth is one nation at peace then we would still be probably fighting ayys.

Personally though I don't think there will ever be peace, I think of humanity like cells in agario, no matter how much we unify there will always be a greater foe.

Attached: 54354345.jpg (282x268, 15K)

Because once everyone is connected, any planned attack on a given city or country will alert the attention of all the people at risk are connected to.

Part of the reason war is so prevalent is that many deaths are seen as unconnected.

There is a transformation happening. I know people on this site are familar with Jordan Peterson. Look into what he refers to as the "frame problem". Everything is connected on multiple levels of reality. In the near future, war between nations will seem like an autistic kid punching himself in the face.

I Don't get Esperanto. This is also the first titme i heard of it, so.. not so succesfull

I mean what keeps world leaders (in any way relevant to any conflict) from sitting down and talking.

As long as humans are in power it will never happen. We are to greedy, ambitious, and prideful. Some kind of Un biased democratically based A.I governance is our best bet. But as long as humans are in power, wars will be waged for profit and power.

fuck off kike

While you may be right, war is "needed" and made by the great powers of the world. There's always money behind almost every war.
Also, don't think a war is simply made by weapons, deaths, soldiers... You consider the Cold War a war, don't you? At that time there were way less "true" wars around, yet the fear of mass destruction and atomic war were high.

I think war will never disappear. However, I also think mass wars like World Wars, atomic wars or whatever will never happen again. Not only because they're just retarded and they cost too much for what they give, but also because our generations are too used to be in peace. No one seeks for war, glory and success anymore. Also, the more we technologically advance, the less is the need of "raw soldiers" to fight.
The future will be wars with robots and nothing else really.

The term "cold" is used because there was no large-scale fighting directly between the two sides
Most people would define world peace primarily (not completely) as such.

One man's right is another's wrong.

It simply isn't sustainable.

Eugenics. Subhuman sterilization.

We will reach an era of unprecedented peace relatively soon, but as soon as ma'am starts exploring space you'll see a huge divide again between peoples

>While you may be right, war is "needed" and made by the great powers of the world.

The old powers of the world are changing. There will be a lot of internal civil conflict, but nations attacking nations will be made impossible.

thats hard without wars because you would have to find a way of getting rid of religion as some are incredibly volatile (hint it starts with isla and ends with m)

All three of the monotheistic mid-east religions are violent as fuck.

Increased democratization. Democracies rarely go to w as r with each other.

Removing humanity is the only way. Even if we removed religion and countries and ethnicities and everyone was exactly the same we would invent new ways to separate ourselves into groups and then think up new reasons to kill each other.

It must be fun having no working concept of history. You live in a time where Islam is the most prominently violent religion on the planet but seem to gloss over the previous, I dunno, 7 centuries when Christianity and Catholicism were the most brutal, oppressive and murderous regimes in existence.

just bee youself

so, i guess next would be hindus / buddhists violence war time then?
who will do it first?

It’s not possible because humans like having enemies. We use the threat of an opposing force to drive us forward. People will never fully agree with eachother and people will never tolerate the various personalities of others.

This