It is not possible to get a girl back once she met someone else right?

It is not possible to get a girl back once she met someone else right?

Nothing i would do would get her back no matter how much time we spent together?

Attached: 1521743510818.jpg (1028x1538, 142K)

>wanting ex back
You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Don’t give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.

Seems like an impossible question to answer. If she likes someone else you have a couple options. Either let her be, or tell her how you feel and then let her be.

How i feel is that i want to get old with her marry her have children etc.
Thing is i think its too late for that. She just found some other guy at the gym, she will go on vacation with him (one which we should have went to).
She left me because i neglected her. We have been for 4 years.
I am trying to convince myself i dont need her and i feel kinda ok. But then from time to time comes this dreadful feeling knowing she will go on vacation with some other guy.
I am afraid if i will tell her how i feel she will want to cut all contact with me. Now we are just friends and chit chat from time to time.

he's her obsession now you don't exist anymore

Fuck... These words kill me

How long has it been since she dumped you OP?

It’s not impossible, but it’s not worthwhile. The relationship if you do get her back will just be shit because she has the whip hand on you.

3 weeks. But as she said she hasnt been feeling me for maybe few months now.
The more i think the more i realise its actually over i will never get her back.

well, my gf got back together with her ex (this was before we met)
first time they dated was in highschool
then 8 years later they got back together

yes, it was possible in her case but it didn't last though

This is fresh, it's normal that you want her back. But she dumped you, man, she doesn't feel the same anymore. It's sad, it hurts, but don't waste your time on someone that doesn't care about you.

You need to move on.

So in other words getting on my knees for her now would be beta?
Thats interesting. Why didnt it last?

I cant believe this is real life. Never felt like this. What the fuck do i do i cant believe shes with someone else

Buy your favorite food, lock yourself at home, eat,fap, sleep and indulge yourself. Cry all you want. Dump her shit out of your house. Purge yourself of her.

It's not easy, but it can be done. Guys do it all the time. Tough it out and don't let it shit all over the good things in your life.

>lock yourself at home

I will kill myself if i do this. I need to do the opposite of that

Ok, then call some friends and get shitfaced at the club. Do whatever you like, just do it all the way.

And don't joke about suicide, specially on this board.

How the f do i get her back

Grow a beard, join isis, kidnap your ex and travel to syria.

Or.. you could just move on ya know..

T H I S

>It is not possible to get a girl back once she met someone else right?

But why

Why do you think it's even possible?

I know you're looking for sympathy and emotional support so what i'm gonna fo is tell you the most basic advice;
Let the feelings pass. It's normal and sometimes healthy to be sad and frustrated for short periods of time. A breakup is one of the most common reasons to grieve so you'll have plenty of company in your grieve-boat, too.