Roommate's gf

Roommate's gf

>invited herself to live with us
>makes everything about her
>tries to include herself in my life
>is constantly looking for attention
>cleans when not asked to, expects compliments
>expect us to be interested in her daily life, even when she sees us already having other conversation topics

How to get rid of her without making my realtionship with roommate shitty? House is not mine but I live here the longest. Other tennants are spineless, silent gay couple, too affraid to have opinions but I think she's bothering them too. Moving is also shitty option, moving all my shit would be too expensive and I like the place. Roomate is my childhood friend. We're not super close, but we work in similar fields so we network a lot.

Attached: 1.gif (506x340, 705K)

Shameless bump, because it's destroying my life. I want her out of my house, one more moring with her annoying voice in the kitchen and I'm gonna snap

Try something like this

"Hey user, can we talk? I didn't sign up for having your gf living here and we really don't get along well. How about you tell her to fuck off so I don't have to deal with her shit anymore? Thanks."

Just move out.
He can't kick out his gf without having major relationship issues. I mean you could also talk to her and tell her you need privacy and space, but there's no telling how she'll take it.

This is what I want to do. But what would be your reaction if your friend said anything like that about your girlfriend? At first I agreed to let her live here because she has hard housing conditions. She started sleeping here as soon as they announced their relationsip, week later she had all her bathroom shit here and also having all the melas here. All I wanted from her at first is to pay rent, but after few months I can't stand her personality. My biggest fear here is to make her look like a victim and me like an asshole

I tell her that all the time. But as a person who makes everything about herself, she started to try to make me like her, which is even worse

God how do people manage to live with roommates... Seems impossible to me, sharing a kitchen already fucking sucks, sharing the room would be hell for real.

We share a house, I have separate room, I call them "roomamtes" ot of convenience. It was perfect until she appeared

Once I yelled at her when our dishwasher broke. We were all angry because we were familiar with problem and she acted like she dishwasher pro talking about most obvious answears like we havent figured them out already. She spent whole fucking day cleaning kitchen and crying.

You should realize that now you are the one odd out.

Get the landlord involved, tell him this is being a real problem.
He will not want to lose a reliable tenant over some dick camping whore, who probly doesn't even pay full rent, trust me on this.
Just tell your landlord the situation and he will find a way.
Alternatively talk to your roommate friend in a serious conversation and tell him that if he doesn't tell this bitch to behave, there is gonna be some major issues.

Major problem is, landlord doesn't even know she lives here. Roomate begged me not to tell them because he would rise our rent for water and electricity. Landlord lives in Japan and visit us once a year.

well there is your solution retard, out her out to the landlord, consolidate your legitimacy as a real tenant and therefore your importance over her...
Listen if your trying to avoid problems, thats retarded, sshit will go down regardless... its just a matter of picking the less shitty approach

Good advice not op but op will probably not listen too you

Listen here retard. Can you guarantee it won't fuck up my relationship with my roomate? Because I'm not stupid, I know what to do to throw her out, and if I wanted they both would be on the street right now. If I knew how to throw her out without making relationship with my roomate akward/shitty I would do it. I would like to avoid that. And If I can't then well shit. You're not telling anything revolutionary here

Get her interested in you, find out your friends weaknesses as a boyfriend and make them your strengths. Maybe even subtely try to pull something with her, and if she responds, act like you were just trying to be nice and tell your friend his GF is a cheater. If she's hot maybe fuck her after.

Thanks, but I'm also female and I'm not attracted to her in any way. Also he's pretty good boyfriend to her.

if you even thought, for one second, throwing out your friends girlfriend, irregardless of reasons would not affect your relationship, then you have truly ascended autism level of stupid

if you want privacy get your own place instead of living in a dormitory. fuck what is wrong with you people, this is no better than living at home with your parents

Just tell him nicely you need the house a bit quieter and limit how often she's over, he should understand.

well, on the second thought he already fucked up relationship with me with letting her live here without letting anybody know, so maybe I'm stupid for caring

exactly... i'm sure if hes not retarded when it all lays down he will understand

>she invited herself to live with us
>At first I agreed to let her live here because she has hard housing conditions
>My biggest fear here is to make her look like a victim and me like an asshole
>Once I yelled at her when our dishwasher broke.
>She spent whole fucking day cleaning kitchen and crying.
>I'm not stupid, I know what to do to throw her out, and if I wanted they both would be on the street right now.
>Thanks, but I'm also female and I'm not attracted to her in any way. Also he's pretty good boyfriend to her.

From one woman to another, you seem like a nasty jealous little bitch. Take a long hard look at yourself and grow the fuck up. You aren’t here for advice, you are here to justify your internal monologue. You probably can’t admit it to yourself but you feel threatened by her, that is why you are acting out.

Do yourself and your roommates a favour and fuck off.

Hello Natalya, GTFO from my house

Dude, i really can't understand what's so horrible about her.

So far all you've said is that she cleans the apartment and wants to participate as a member of the group and that, somehow, is making you go apeshit.

You're right. I'm going to talk to him.

If this is legitimately OP then you are some next level kind of crazy because I live in the UK, with my partner and no one else

Absolute cancer thread

your retarded, OP is a fucking tenant, if she has a problem with any one who is NOT a tenant, this SHOULD BE RESOLVED
Stop being a woman, and think logically

>>invited herself to live with us
>>makes everything about her
>>tries to include herself in my life
>>is constantly looking for attention
>>cleans when not asked to, expects compliments
>>expect us to be interested in her daily life, even when she sees us already having other conversation topics

Also she loves meymes and random humour, should I continue?

This

You are cancer, operate yourself out of this thread, you're clogging everybody's arteries

Op agreed to let her live there. She agreed to keep it quiet from her landlord.
She is now going back on that.

You don’t give someone a gift and then ask them to give it back. She made her bed, she can either lay in it or fuck off

>white knighting this hard

Because I didn't know her. Even if I liked first episode, I'm still allowed to hate the series if rest of the season sucked. Perception of things change as we know them more, we have solution for that - ever heard of divorce?

So you agree, you allowed her to move in?
If you had any intelligence at all you would have foreseen the possibility she would be a bad roommate and said something before allowing it to escalate to this.

>Even if I liked first episode, I'm still allowed to hate the series if rest of the season sucked.
Then why did you buy a 6 month season pass, genius

Boofuckinghoo. You're trying to have your cake and eat it too. You can't kick the dumbass gf out without affecting your friendship. It's one or the other. If you care that much about your friend, deal with it. If you care more about your sanity and your living space, have a long hard talk with your roommate. At least, if the gf is gonna continue to be there, make her pay rent and save some bucks for putting up with a lame personality.

You're in a lose lose situation now. Pick your poison.

Because it was only option to watch it, genious? Or I'm the only person on the planet who cannot predict future of my relationship with somebody from first glance? Why we have divorce then?

>hurrrrr

I love when people contribute without reading whole tread. I made her pay. Turns out she isn't worth it. I asked her to pay after she spent two weeks frealoading in our home and found her shit in bathroom. Also user already pointed out that this friend is shit too for bringing her here at the first place.

You sound kinda crazy Op. You aren't being reasonable about this and that the fact you are so quick to kick this girl out because of some pity shit that can be talked about makes me think there is more to this story the you are letting on. Calling your other roommates spineless also adds into the fact you are labeling people negatively without reason. You should just talk to all your roomies and just lay down some ground rules to help live better with your roommates gf. Collaboration is better than compromising. If you are unwilling to do that and are right.
Stop tripping and handle your shit like an adult.

Attached: 1506019089143.gif (640x360, 393K)

You want to blame everyone else for your own decisions.
You had the opportunity to say no, you didn’t.
I will no longer be replying as you are clearly forgetting to mention you are in love with your childhood friend and THAT is the reason this is such an issue to you.
No more attention for you, shedevil

Son, what have i told you about being kind to retards? You should consider yourself lucky she was only born a girl

>I love when people contribute without reading whole tread. I made her pay.
Oh, sorry. I missed it. My point still stands. Your choices are either live with it and keep your "friendship" (even though this dude is blinded by the pussy) or get rid of the girl and alter that friendship for the possible worse. Really, you should just sit down and talk to the roommate. You live there and pay rent and deserve to feel comfortable in your own space. but so does everyone else. They too pay to be there.

I kinda wanna back up this post. Feel out the gay couple and see where they stand. Then call a roomie meeting. Lay down ground rules. These people might be feeling uncomfortable because of YOUR presence, so this could help all parties air out grievances.

I don't see any other way to do this besides communicating openly in a respectful manner. I guess you could go turbo bitch and try to sabotage their relationship on the down low. Might be fun but could potentially blow up in your face. Maybe get the bf or gf to cheat? Nobody said anything about being a good person.

lol, this is the shit I wanted to avoid. You can't just hate somebody's girfriend as a person, you have to be jelous bitch. Look girl, If I was in love with him I would be with him. You are the one projecting yourself on her because of your own issues with women. Never asked from any attention from you, invite yourself out

I'm dealing with her shit for four months now. I tried to like her, but she's just not my type of person. If they asked me if she can live here I would say no. I only agreed because she's roomie's girlfriend and I wanted to be on good terms with him. Figured out it won't work, so tonight I'm telling them to move. Shit's solved from me.

>Figured out it won't work, so tonight I'm telling them to move. Shit's solved from me.
If this guy is a true lifelong friend, like you said, then some random bitch shouldn't matter and after all this blows over you two can continue being pals like all the years beforehand. If not, then fuck that guy, choosing pussy over homies.

Lmfao. This. Fucking. Shit.

I don't want to force them to break up, I think they can still be together without her living here. Her family house is close, and she doesn't want to live there only because she has to share room with her sister. Renting place only for yourself is impossible in this city unless you're gentry or some shit, that's why I live with other people. I rented this house five years ago and my roomates rotate. Gay couple is here almost as long as me, my first roomate brought them in. Then my friend moved here year ago with his former girlfriend. Then directly after he broke up with her he found this other chick. I'm mad that gay couple won't make a stand. They let her do everything, she already took their mirror, chairs and some shit from their room because she said she needs it more.

This guy gets it

> I tried to like her, but she's just not my type of person.
Have you tried being talking honestly to her about this?
> I only agreed because she's roomie's girlfriend and I wanted to be on good terms with him.
Why is was that important then and why are you doing something thats going put a divide between you now?
> Figured out it won't work, so tonight I'm telling them to move. Shit's solved from me.
She cooks, cleans and pays rent when you demand it. Your only reason for doing this is because you dont like her. Your going back on a promise to a friend you seem to care a lot about. This will not end well. You are being overly emotional and unrational.

Stop and think about whats actually going to happen when you do this.

Attached: 1502785011241.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

Roommates is the American version of flatmates.

What's your stance on murder?

Now hear me out. This doesn't have to be full blown knife in back or whatever. but you could set up a situation where maybe you two go out drinking to "get close" or "patch things up." Ya know. Girl night. Then maybe roofie her and leave her in a bad part of town. or possibly get her run over. Get creative.

You could keep your current roomies and get brownie points for being there for your friend in a time if need.

You'll regret this. You should just talk to her like a normal human being

Seems legit

>I'm also female
It's all about this isnt it?

>burst in the middle of conversation talking about how some dude in supermakret was rude to her on dairy isle, completly disregarding fact we are not finished with one topic yet.
>fucks up cleaning schedule because she wants compliments. Cries when she doesn't get them.
>tries to include herself in my work (carpenting). Is not interested in carpeting. Cries when I won't show her how to sand.
>can only talk about herself. Only topic with her is herself, things that happened to her, kids she's babysitting (she doesn't work)
>If conversation is not about her for long enough she leaves the room. Often to cry.
>will cry if you don't like food she prepared. Still tries to cook everyday.

We all are forced to be her therapists, but yeah, she cleans

this is the shit I'm trying to avoid. I noticed absolute shift in this thread since I said I'm a girl also. I'm the bitch, she must be a saint

Have you talked to her about this? To her boyfriend? To any of your roommates?

I can understand thats annoying and that you dont want to put up with someone being breaking down all the time but kicking her out is not a good solution. It's a fucking cope out.

From a guy who knows girls IRL, you women tend to do what op says, and sure she might be a jealous bitch, but that is no reason to smash on rights based on
antiquity

Attached: 250px-Nietzsche187a.jpg (250x339, 24K)

Sweetie, you are not a bitch, just a women with women defects

She sounds like a nice person. Maybe it's you?

I talked to her that I need space when I work. Now she pushes herself on me more when I don't work.
I asked gay couple if she's not bothering them since she's borrowing things from them and never returning (she took their coolest furniture, including pieces they bought with their own money). They said they don't have opinion on her. From my perspective they are affraid to take a stand. I love them, but I have to admit this is their biggest character flaw - they are too affraid to oppose her because they don't want her to, guess what, cry.
I tried to be nice but she takes everything too personally. It made me trully hate her. You can't criticize her. You can't be harsh. You can't tell her to leave without making her sad. Sorry, but it's hard to endure. She so desperately tries to make me like her it made me hate her instead.

>Roomie's GF, please, I'm tired I want to watch it alone, could you please leave my room?
>Ok
seven minutes later
>OP, do you hate me? Are you avoiding me? What do you think about me?

And some guys think having a harem would be cool. This is the kind of shit that would go down daily.

So you havent talked to the boyfriend? If I were you, I would have mentioned this to him already within the four months of this drama. He could help relieve pressure on the situation. She sounds fragile and might need therapy. Make a suggestion towards this in the best way possible. You need to be more sensitive whether you like it or not. You already know what sets her off and you invited her to live in your home. Causing drama aint gonna fix shit now. Also, you sound like the only person that actually has a problem with her. I would suggest having a more honest word with the gay couple to get a better opinion. Tell them you are fed up. You need to just start communicating your anger and concerns. If no one listens or doesn't take action (and Im no one in that house does jack shit) then consider kicking her out, as A LAST RESORT. Not your first response

Finally, why was it important to be on good terms with the roomie bf about this?

Consider her motives. Cleaning without being asked and trying to inject herself in your conversations....OP, I think she wants to be your friend and might just be going about it too awkwardly.

Try to look at this differently. Make an effort to hang out with her, have a real conversation with her. Give her a second chance and be nice. She might not be as bad as you think.

>I noticed absolute shift in this thread since I said I'm a girl
Your fault. Never out your gender on the internet. It reveals everyone's deeply rooted gender biases. Remember, the average person is stupid, ignorant, racist and completely falls in line with the white heteronormative narrative we call dominant western culture.

Maybe wait a day or two and reword OP and change everyone's gender. Watch the "advice" be wildly different. Anways. What city you live in, OP? Maybe we could talk this out over a drink?

I can't believe the incredible amounts of stupidity in this thread. Like, it's unfathomable.

OP:
1. You are completely in the right. Friend's GF does not actually have a right to be there; she is only there by your good graces, which she has used up
2. You should not be the one to move out. You've been there the longest, and it's a bad precedent. What if you move out, and the same thing happens in the new place?
3. In terms of getting F-GF to leave while preserving your friendship with your friend, what I would do is take a multi-stage approach. Instead of dropping an ultimatum on him, try do it over multiple conversations, gently expressing A. Your dissatisfaction with the situation, B. Your giving his GF a chance, which did not work, C. That this has gone on long enough, and D. That you can't take it anymore.

It sounds to me like simple temperamental differences between you and his GF. This is very natural and happens a lot. Given this situation, as I mentioned above, the ones is not on you to leave, but on her - as she does not technically have the right to be there in the first place.

The reason for doing it mildly over multiple conversations is to try and preserve the friendship. Eventually, if he does nothing, then there is no avoiding the rift that will happen, in which case, at least you tried.

It is conceivable that in response, your friend might go to the landlord, and gain official permission for his GF to stay at the flat, in which case, you're fucked. The living expenses will increase, she will have a right to be there, and you will be completely outnumbered by your friend, his GF, and the spineless gay dudes. Keep this in mind

I wish you the best of luck

>Your fault. Never out your gender on the internet. It reveals everyone's deeply rooted gender biases
This happens with many Jow Forums threads, and has nothing to do with gender. As soon as one person posts an antagonistic, insulting response, it attracts more morons.

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (240x320, 14K)

...cont

>completely falls in line with the white heteronormative narrative we call dominant western culture.
Jesus Christ.
We are the best civilization that has ever existed in the history of the planet. If you don't like the West, kindly do everyone a favour and *fuck off* to some other country.

Attached: file.png (376x401, 46K)

Haha. Hahaha. Hahahahaha.
Girls naturally will try to gain the alpha girl position. Maybe she is jealous that you had such good history with your roommate/ his BF

If you and her became friend(not likely, it’s hard to be friend with narcissistic person) maybe she will show some self respect

I like America as much as the next guy (yay burgers and sluts), but you're deluded if you think the hegemonic discourse that permeates every aspect of our media (entertainment or not) appeals to and is inclusive towards every single person living in the US today. It's a fact, some people get left behind. Society chews up these undesirables and spits them out. Try telling a black tranny prostitute living in the street that our civilization is the greatest shit ever seen.

You can't hand wave bias. It exists, so acknowledge its effect, and move on. OP stating her gender turned her into a "bitch." Look up studies on women CEOs. They perform the same behaviors a male boss would, but get stuck with derogatory labels. Same thing here. Advice will always be gendered because it is filtered through the lens of dominant patriarchal culture. You can't escape it. Most people refuse to acknowledge their biases.

and before somebody labels me a soy guzzling SJW, keep in mind I don't support gay marriage, am against tax dollars going towards reassignment surgeries, and absolutely hate feminists. I just call it like I see it.

>deeply rooted gender biases.
>average person is racist (further adjectivation)
>White normative narrative

You need to spend less time in Jow Forums and Tumblr

>Girls naturally will try to gain the alpha girl
See this dumbass shit. Where does this come from? What sort of pseudo science bullshit is this person pulling from? ALL girls will ***naturally*** try to be alpha??? The fuck? Site your sources, you ignorant troglodyte.

You can't, because your thinking is flawed and marred by ingrained bias. What hubris. To think that all women are the same and to, in single sentence, condemn everyone with a vagina to forever act out your perverse notion of of human behavior. Disgusting. and people agree with you. I am wrong. Lazy thinking wins.

I can't escape it. We are doomed to pass on memes we never asked for.

You seem like a predator, but you are weak and have to live to diminish others people worth, since you are worthless yourself

Think you ragging faggots, she could not mention genders and advice would be always like this
>Get her interested in you, she wants the dick
>Talk to him, he wont think you are being jealous

>Making ultimatums
Retard. Have you read the thread? She wants to keep a friend :(

The difference between your viewpoint and reality is that it's actually good that "black tranny prostitutes" don't feel welcome in this country. Because they're not and they shouldn't be.

>You seem like a predator, but you are weak and have to live to diminish others people worth, since you are worthless yourself
True.

but you'd never say that to my face. Take solace in having the ability to judge others from behind the screen of anonymity. You don't have the balls to be who you want otherwise.

>but you're deluded if you think the hegemonic discourse that permeates every aspect of our media (entertainment or not) appeals to and is inclusive towards every single person living in the US today
I never said it didn't.

The distinction is that you think 'inclusion' is an absolute virtue, or a metric by which a culture is good. It is not.
Selectivism by default; inclusion only by merit and incidence.

>OP stating her gender turned her into a "bitch."
Once again, this shit happens to anyone. It has happened to me multiple times, and gender was never mentioned. The fact that the moronism actualized in this particular form is incidental.
I'm sure the bias exists. But it is not anywhere near a cultural problem as you claim.

>Try telling a black tranny prostitute living in the street that our civilization is the greatest shit ever seen.
Yes, I suppose they'd prefer to live in Saudi Arabia, Japan, Russia, or India..

>I don't support gay marriage
The only valid reason I know of to oppose gay marriage is to preserve traditional gender roles within society - which, I would imagine, would be an extension of your concept of gender bias..

>and absolutely hate feminists
Second wave was great. The modern ones are morons. Which is funny, because you seem to be proposing intersectionality philosophy..

>ALL girls will ***naturally*** try to be alpha??? The fuck? Site your sources, you ignorant troglodyte.
It seems to me, that people that espouse particular ideologies, as you seem to do, have a very strange conception of exceptions. They take statements as absolute and then consider it completely invalidated at the first sign of an exception.
I am sure 'alpha girls' is not a universal concept. That does not mean that the phenomenon of 'queen bee' does not exist.

Attached: a654065f2fab3842e391cdab0b5ab026--afghanistan-revolution.jpg (584x700, 92K)

Who made you the judge of worth in all of mankind. Why does your life and opinion hold more value than the "other" you so easily dismiss?

>I take solance of being so transparent one can call me out miles and miles away from behiond is screen

surprise! it leads to this shit every time because the guy is a bitch pushover who puts pussy on the pedestal and the girl gets away with it and isnt on the hook for rent and utilities, every fucking time!

oh man had I read the thread I'd realize that if you don't have a penis you can actually make the girl contribute to rent that is a pretty incredible breakthrough

Hmm. I appreciate your response. Can't refute most of what you wrote.

>The only valid reason I know of to oppose gay marriage is to preserve traditional gender roles within society - which, I would imagine, would be an extension of your concept of gender bias..

I admit, I'm a walking contradiction and constantly change my views. I loathe those that would cast you aside with a single glance, putting you in a box of their own making, yet I do the same on the daily. I struggle to accept homosexuality and transgenderism, but I recognize my truth is not the truth, and other world views can be just as valid. I concede, I guess.

For someone that shits on modern feminism, I'm starting to realize I sound a lot like it.

OP, don't tell your friends roommate to fuck off, it will cause unnecessary drama. Just move out and get your own place. That may seem extreme, but i the long run it will work itself out. People get really defensive about their girlfriends/boyfriends. I know from experience.

Attached: 1519404866881.jpg (960x954, 63K)

If he didn't have a penis he wouldnt get gf at all and there would be no problem in the first place
Here is something for OP to think about

Attached: bistoury_2.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Is she on the lease? No?
Then she has no authority, she doesn't get a vote in house matters. Discuss this with your roommates

I took you for a leftist, and as such mostly expected this to be the point where the ad-hominems begin..

>I admit, I'm a walking contradiction and constantly change my views
If I were to hazard a guess, I would say that this may be due to emotion-based thinking. Specifically, trusting your intuition so much that where you feel an emotional response, based off the strength of that response, you may consider relevant conclusions to be truisms, which you subsequently try incorporate into your worldview - which may or may not work coherently.

For example, the pain of societal rejection may lead you to believe that inclusion is an absolute moral virtue.

The best way to subvert that is to try and be detached and rational as you can, when considering the issues - even when it affects you, directly.
For example, careful observation will reveal that exclusion is integral to preserving any organization or system. E.g., The radical soy-guzzing SJW club will cease to be an SJW club if they allow hoards of neckbeard Jow Forumslacks agencial membership into their meetings - or even you, who are willing to honestly consider opposing viewpoints.

Hilariously, and rather tellingly, a strain of modern Radical Leftism directly opposes that, as well.
Consider the following statement:
"The idea that objectivity is best reached through rational thought is a specifically Western and masculine way of thinking - one that we challenge in this book"
That's from a textbook used in many tertiary modern humanities courses.

Attached: 760e098d489c0e4792b28464990c708c.jpg (500x500, 82K)

>implying that modern conservatism is more based in rational and logic than modern leftism

Attached: 1510961077968.gif (384x216, 499K)

That's really dickish, though.

Leftism ≠ liberalism

This user speaks the truth. You need to choose, there's no way to get rid of her and not piss off your friend and her.

Anyway, if you'd like to make it less insulting, you need to find a better excuse for not wanting her there. You can probably do better than "Your girlfriend is annoying".

>I'll engage until I'm wrong then off to Jow Forums with you

He's right, you know. Liberalism and Leftism are two different things.

but definitions are skewed by an uneducated majority. Consider the word meme. Richard Dawkins has nothing to do with the image macros we now label "memes." Doesn't matter, does it? Repeat untruths often enough and they become the new normal.

You really can't do anything if you don't want to risk ruining your friendship with your roommate. I don't know why you even think it is possible to do so without pissing him off.

This is shitty advice. Going behind your friends back like that is guarenteed to start a fight. If he's your buddy just tell him you feel, don't be too mean about the girl just say it isn't what you signed up for