Sand Niggers

I never wanted to be a Racist but these sand niggers are just too much. I want have the same libtard thought process as everybody else have, but every time i been in contact with them they are just absolute cunt's. Disrespecting our culture, threatening behavior and just all in all being total cunts. People are saying they are not all like that but i really never seen a genuine Middle east person or whatever they are called. So how can i see them in a non aggressive way?

Attached: SandNiggers.jpg (634x422, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

creationwiki.org/Protestantism#The_Reformers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sandnigger
>libtard
>muh culture
is a couple boards down user.
You don't want help you just want replies from butt-hurt SJWs.
Saged of course.

OPs face when I went on a date with the kindest man I’d ever met yesterday and he’s middle eastern

>these people are disrespecting our culture
>how should I respond
>call them all sand niggers on the internet

Maybe you should self-immolate in protest. That'll teach 'em.

Attached: 1512679911440.gif (455x344, 989K)

No I understand what you mean
I feel kind of disgusted by those people, by how their culture is, how they look, how they behave. I would never be friends with them, let alone have some connection to any of them. I wish I never even saw them, but I cant just tell them "go away please", you know.
But I stay away from middle eastern people as much as possible, though I never say it aloud, but I don't like them. I don't know why I don't like them, just don't.

Well I take it you're European, and if that is the case you'll have to thank your women because they were the landslide in the polls for letting them in (men were near 50/50)

That being said, yeah their culture is terrible and they act exactly as they perceive Jews act. Alone they are the nicest people in the world and adhere to any rules around them to fit in as any person or animal does really. But as soon as they become a demographic they begin to get about everything and demand changes to benefit themselves, and eventually when they take over a place they become the most hostile and intolerant group imaginable.

t. Marine who watched Shiite people get massacred and displaced by new coming Sunni people's during tour in Afghanistan.

As a European, white female I have no respect for you.

>the absolute state of this woman having to date a middle eastern guy and being proud of it

I really hope you got extra liberal points for doing this.

Just understand that Chinese and Indians are million times worse.

>the absolute state of entitled western men being so shittt I’m dating outside of my race and culture
>the absolute atrocity of being with a Muslim man that doesn’t drink, fuck around and values family and commitment

The best part is that my family know him already and adore him

I think I might have something productive to add here. My oldest and best friend is Algerian and Muslim, and you'd be hard pressed to find a bigger critic of Islam in our town than me. The thing is, I can tell the difference between an ideology and a person. My buddy just watches DBZ and has the occasional beer, I don't want to argue about whether or not he's a true Muslim or whatever, but the bottom line is that that he shares more or less the moral principles as me.
In contrast, in my engineering program there are a lot of wealthy international students from the middle east. I've worked with several them and found their ideas about women/gays/whatever absolutely disgusting. Even still I hate the ideology more than the people, love the sinner hate the sin I guess.
I don't have a problem with Muslims, I have a problem with assholes and bad people, even if they happen to be Muslim.

Why would a Muslim man date outside his race and culture? You understand this is haram, right?

I dislike Muslims for their ugly looking aesthetic
I hate to see them in the city
But you know, I remind myself that I could see that in a mirror everyday and it gets easier

Everybody has a race they hate but your an adult not a child not much you can do about it

This man gets it. Decency shouldn't have racial restrictions.

No one cares faggot.

Don't know what to tell you buddy. I hope you're feeling good by willfully being a faggot. Maybe you should learn to distinguish who the assholes are. The easiest but not full proof way to figure out whether a middle eastern is going to be an asshole is to figure out if they're muslim. I've never heard anyone complain about a Christian middle eastern. It's always the muslims.

They're still a thousand times better than the chinese or indians. Wait until those people start coming in numbers.

Islam is an inherently violent religion, and is terrible for women .

Why any woman would support Islam after reading their religious texts blows my mind.

Religion as a whole is just fucking dumb, but Islam is by far the worst.

Pic related your European ass when you don't submit to jihad.

Attached: cato.png (405x398, 272K)

not all arabs are religious especially in western countries

You understand not all Muslims are extremists, right?
Just the same as not all Christians going to church on Sundays.

Although, if you believe all Muslims are vile people then it’s not much of a stretch to assume they are intentionally breeding with white western women as a means to further their following.

>Why any woman would support Islam after reading their religious texts blows my mind.
Women don't read them at all. They're incapable of having rational thoughts, so they're easily influenced by the media which portrays muslims as peaceful despite all the trucks driven into people and the girls who have been raped or murdered.

You could try harder to make your projections less obvious.

Well they need to start reading and thinking for themselves instead of trusting whatever mass media tells them.

You could try harder to contribute to the conversation instead of spewing pointless shit.

Calm down and just be kind.
Also dropping your racist views might make you less angry.

>Well they need to start reading and thinking for themselves instead of trusting whatever mass media tells them.
Don't worry, they'll learn once one of their family members or themselves gets blown up or raped by muslims.

I've met both quality Arabs and shitskins.
So you're only seeing shitskins, thats ok maybe it's your age group where you go and where you live.

Don’t' associate with shitty people of any background

Don't worry about their race, just cut out the shit people.

How is he projecting?

That's fine. Most people don't respect Europe as a whole.

The real kicker about the whole ordeal is that it was the Afghanistan national army who was leading the effort to harm those people.

Of course, but the very definition of Islam means that if you deviate from the Quran, you are not a true Muslim. It isn't a very forgiving religion and even those who don't identify as having extremist views will still vehemently forbid life choices such as homosexuality, to the point where they would choose to end the life of the perpetrator.

There have been public polls on this subject and the Muslim community have shown time and time again that they absolutely will not toleratate any deviation from the writings in the Quran.

I'm sure there are some people who identify as Muslim but choose to live a very different lifestyle, but it's likely they will do this in secret and not discuss it with their community or family, as it is looked down on so much, to the point where some people are shunned by their family and community for not making the right choices.

This.

Anyways, OP, just accept you are racist scum. In fact, embrace it. You are not alone. I'm assuming you're white? Go hang out with other buthurt whities and have a blast.

I hate potheads and find them annoying to be around. Guess what? I don't have any pothead friends nor do I venture to pothead friendly locales. You do the same. It's so easy to put yourself in a bubble now. I mean unless you actually live in the middle east, then wtf. Just move.

This is true but Shiites are the worst they are the blacks of the Middle East.

Attached: image.jpg (700x700, 256K)

Do you live in England by any chance OP?

Racism is not a white exclusive trait, it is a human trait. And it has a real biological use, pattern recognition was very important in the past. Still beneficial today.

potheads arent raping women in mass and throwing acid at people. youre a fucking pussy user.

They need a great reformation like what happened to the Catholics in the 16th century.
This fracturing of the church eventually cost millions of lives over the next 500 years.

It was primarily triggered by people standing up to corruption in the church.

If this happened to Islam, the death rate would probably be in the hundreds of millions and would result in dozens of new 'islams'. Which would take power away from the current one slowly added to the death of religion.

creationwiki.org/Protestantism#The_Reformers

Maybe he hates them because they aren't alpha enough to rape people?

MAGA

You're not alone user. European countries are changing demographically at a really scary rate (around 300k non-eu immigrants a year here in the uk), way faster than it takes to deal with any 'teething problems' and allow people to fit in. You end up with massive third-world enclaves where people aren't integrating and they treat your town like the shithole they moved from etc etc.

Anyone would grow to hate them, especially if you're in close proximity to them (i didn't hate them before i moved to a muslim neighbourhood) but I think the best we can do is quietly push government for closed borders and show the individuals good old Western decency and manners, hopefully they learn by example. You won't get any credibility becoming a shit-flinging EDL chav