Femanon here

Femanon here

How the fuck do I stop wanting to fuck my boyfriend 3 times a day? I can't concentrate on anything else, it's like a fucking drug.

Attached: 1509826314400.jpg (1080x1080, 318K)

Masturbate until exhaustion.

How old are you?

Be together more than six months.

I wish I could attract the women that actually enjoy sex.

Doesn't fix it.
We've been together for 4 years. There's been this recent surge in the last month.

Get pregnant.

I have this problem too. Nothing you can do but get used to it and look forward to weekends or vacations when he has enough energy/time to go for 3 rounds a day.

Poor user... They just don't enjoy it with YOU...

Does he complain? No? So why do you complain?

You can always try to change / stop birth control. Plenty of them has one side effect: kills your libido.

Can you just give some of your sex drive to my GF?

I wanna fuck all day long always ( i'm 33 now) its never wavered or diminished.

its not that my gf doesn't enjoy sex she just wants to do it every few days or once a week

I would gladly do so. My sex drive used to be like that, idk what happened.
Maybe your gf will also change.

Have a boyfriend ey, you seem like a girl who could use two.

Attached: 1523248957614.jpg (480x720, 68K)

It's nice to have an S.O. that matches your libido. Me and my bf do lewd things with each other about four times a week, one of them typically being actual full-on sex. It's pretty great.

You change your boyfriend with me

Attached: 2379126_orig.jpg (482x800, 99K)

Focus on your goals and remember there is nothing wrong with ahowing a lot of love and affection. One day, it will not be the same.
Thristy niggas

The only proven method that doesn't involve drugs is to get it out of your system

Humans are animals, and it makes sense that you'd feel more urges to fuck once spring starts coming along. I'm a dude, and my sex drive is in the dumps for most of the winter, it picks up like crazy once the spring rolls in and continues during the summer. I remember reading somewhere that May is the horniest month of the year, and that people are slightly more horny during the summer months and the beginning of winter. Whether it's an actual physical response to an instinctual chemical reaction, or just a mental cue(it's hot out and people should be fucking more in the heat), the physical signs are there. Thirst traps being posted more, people wanting more relationships in the winter and breaking up in the summer(cuffing season vs. savage season) I very much believe weather and our bodies responses to other instinctual stimuli are real.

Unironically this

A Erasmus russian girl came to my class today, when she saw me she smiled right away and i back at her, the did it again a couple of times from differant sides of the room
How do i approach a russian women? We talked before and she says Im too serious

Lmao I'm going 3 rounds on a work day

You need to be more specific. What exactly does he do to you in bed? How long does he do it? Is the girth and lenght of his penis a factor? How muscular is he? Is he a chad?

Without these important informations there's no way anyone would be able to help you! ...
heh

Go for a walk? Cinema? Some public area for an evening? Maybe reducing the time you're alone together will limit the opportunities to jump his bones.

I'll bite.

We both like taking the lead. He can be extremely dominant and give me a rough fucking or I ride him while putting my fingers inside his ass. Sometimes sex is a fight of who ends up taking the dominant role, and it's fun as fuck, like wrestling in bed a bit. I never measured his dick, but I'd say he has an average one, still love it. We're both 6' and he's kinda muscular although he doesn't go to the gym. Personality-wise he's a chad, indeed.

The problem is that we're not together enough. But I guess I'll just live through it.

I wish you were my ex.
After 4 years we never once had real sex. Lots of kinks, butt, oral etc etc but no docking station.
(Wasn't a major reason why I broke up with her but still.)

/thread

I've got some news for you user...

Just walk up and star a causal conversation. Find something interesting and be witty. If she likes you, she'll engage.

What does to serious mean?

damn I want a cigarette