25yo kissless virgin

>25yo kissless virgin

Adv, I‘m sad. I‘m not an Elliot Roger type nor am I socially retarded, but I‘m cripplingly shy and introverted. I can‘t ask a girl out in person to save my life and approaching women in clubs or bars is basically impossible for me. I hate being alone and not knowing what sex is like, but I have no idea how to get better. I work out and do nofap, I‘m even going to therapy, yet nothing has helped so far.

I feel like a total outcast, freak and loser. At this point I fear I will end up as a 40yo virgin and die alone, since the best dating/sex having years are already over.

Is my situation bleak? Should I kms? How can I get better?

Attached: 90EB71FE-755F-42DE-8A27-76969AE488E5.jpg (650x975, 99K)

btw,

Got my own place
Employed
Educated
Interesting hobbies
A few close (female) friends
Tall and in Jow Forums
/fa/

Before somebody inevitably mentions any of those.

One more thing: My older sister (who abused me my whole childhood fyi) is a complete stereotypical fem-incel. I suspect our upbringing was very disfunctional, at least in terms of dating.

Adv, pls

Unfortunately, you care too much about women and you're desperation will affect the way you act around them. Men become more attractive to women when they realize they're the prize. I can go more into detail if you need to.

Just be yourself

>Interesting hobbies

According to who?

See I get that. Thing is that‘s not actually my problem, more likely the inverse. I act so much like I don‘t care that I push women away, unintentionally. I‘m too distant and don‘t really pursue women or flirt a lot. I don‘t actually think I‘ve ever pushed a woman away by being needy or desperate.

Uhh, myself? I play guitar and produce music, I don‘t think that‘s too nerdy for women but idk.

Welcome to the club friendo, I'm just like you except I have no problem being alone, I prefer it most times. And don't worry like anything done in life, sex would just be something you get used to, that gets stale eventually, just like everything else.

Attached: 4F5E5DB6107549D8905CB181711C949C.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

Just fuck your sister since your both incels, hottest sex ever.

Flirting with women is what you need to work on. It's fun for both parties. Women are emotional and you have to invoke more than just one emotion when flirting. Sometimes you have to make them feel beautiful and other times you have to make them feel angry or confused. Hard for me to give an example but sometimes I compliment a girl and other times I poke fun at an insecurity. By doing that I guess women will try to get your approval more. Practice flirting, unfortunately we live in a post MeToo feminist world where you now can lose your job or freedom/reputation for just trying to have harmless fun.

I do know *how* to flort and ironically I used to be very good at it back when I was too young to be interested in girls sexually. Now, I get all in my head. I fear coming off creepy or weird and I can‘t seem to find the right moment to go that little step further.

My sister can fuck off and die desu. I tried to save that relationship my whole life but she‘s a fucking irredeemable cunt.

Should I just get a bit flirty with any woman I meet? I guess that‘s the chad way to do it.

>fem-incel
Not a thing

The dating scene is fucked right now
I've had 0 luck finding someone for the specific purpose of dating. Play the long game; get to know them before you dick them down.

Online dating was invented to allow two introverted autist meet each other and let them do introverted stuff safely in safe closed space basements.

Dancing lessons are also a thing. As far as lack of courage goes, we invented alcohol for this reason.

Attached: stop asperger.jpg (1545x2402, 273K)

You do realise incel was a term for women first, right?
Alcohol does nothing for me in that regard. I‘ve read that book too. Online dating in my area is basically a graveyard.

Only thing I haven‘t tried from your post is dancing.

You seem like a pretty well put together person then. I don't know why you feel like you can't flirt then. I can empathize with you because I didn't do anything with women till I was about 22. Then I had a date/first kiss. Went to a club and made out with random sluts. Eventually had more dates and got to 3rd base. Then had a girlfriend who I got to fuck regularly. Now I'm dating a new girl and she told me this "You must be a player, I thought I was just another girl at work you were fucking" I thought it was funny because I'm the opposite of a player since she's the second girl I've been with. But I had the "aura" or maybe I appeared as a player. My best guess is to remember that women aren't that special; they are very submissive and want a man who is dominant. Even very dominant and aggressive still want to find more dominant and aggressive men; it's why they always say "Where have all the good men gone"

By another stupid person I can only assume
There isn't a woman alive celibate by choice. Never forget the pig woman experiment.

I mean I know all the theory, but it‘s really about learning by doing I guess. I‘m so fearful of doing that first step and rejection that I can‘t physically bring myself to approach or flirt, though.

Off you go then. And remember, it isnt about what you want, but about what you are willing to sacrifice in order to get it.

Social events you hate. Ever been to concert, football match, fashion show or museum? Even shit like library or church can do something. Even asking your parents to set you up with somebody.

And finally, if everything fails, get new job move to different location.

>by choice
What? I said she‘s an INcel, as in involuntary.

Try practicing on phone or dating websites first. I had a friend who would physically throw me at women when at bars or drag women to our tables at clubs and it became sink or swim for me. Do you have any aggressive male friends who are good with women?

No, and that‘s a big problem. None of my friends are particularly good with women. Actually I may be better than most of them, but I don‘t settle for the kinds of women they go for (I realise that maybe I should, but my standards are kinda high).

even very dominant and aggressive still want to find more dominant and aggressive men; it's why they always say "Where have all the good men gone"

No it isn't, it's because they can't find anyone to commit to them because of their delusional expectations.

Google "Where have all the good men gone" and read some of the articles, it's almost kind of sad.

That's rough. Let me give you another piece of advice about women; don't talk too much with women about your feelings. Women friendzone men for that because women talk to other women about their feelings. Men have to act so if you can get more comfortable flirting with women; try to keep your personal stuff to yourself. What you need to do it take her on fun dates that require some physical movement; No dinner or movie. My usual first date consist of going to minigolf, bowling, or even rock climbing.

Women want men who are better than them. Men have to be Superman to their Lois Lane. It's just the way it is and we can't change it. So if a women is very wealthy and smart, she needs to find a man who is even more wealthy and smart. Do you think famous women date some mechanic from their home town or do they pursue the hottest co-star?

Why do people care so much? I'm 29kv, and frankly the thought of another person constantly around requiring large chunk of attention just sounds tiresome at best, this is for both parties, men and women. Plus, I'd wager that at least 70% if people in know in a relationship my age just complain and/or have been fucked over via child support. Off the top of my head, I think my brother is the only one I can think of who is actually happy, but even he seems stressed by it at times.