After trying community college for 3 years, it turns out that I'm not exactly cut our for it...

After trying community college for 3 years, it turns out that I'm not exactly cut our for it. Which is perfect because my mother has come down with Rheumatoid Arthritis and as the oldest child, I have the duty to take of her. I'm only 22. Is there some kind of way for me to make money from home? Programming, or Web design? What can I do.

Attached: 17779bace44a04b5ae1f8181498698b7.jpg (500x666, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html

what an intuitive and well thought out response. i can only hope to one day be as wise as you

you sound like you lack discipline. Google how to self teach programming and see if you can get a gig in that field, but it requires self discipline.

enjoy a mediocre life

I have to literally watch a parent, you fucking coon. Had my Mother's RA not gotten progressively worse I would've trudged through college.

How do you just try something for 3 years? Why would you go that long and not finish?
Arthritis isn't really one of those "I need someone to dote over me 24/7 or I can't get by" illnesses; don't use your mother's illness as an excuse for your inadequacies.

I'm not. I'm just asking if there are way to make money at home. And you must not know shit about RA, faggot. Her meds are helping it but they have some serious fucking side effects, such as blindness and loss of feeling in certain body parts. Her meds are killing her faster than her RA.

not OP but Jow Forums seems especially snobby today

>I have to literally watch a parent

I see, and are you at her bedside 24 hours a day?

No? Hmm, maybe you do have time to teach yourself programming. You're already wasting time on Jow Forums.

People don't want to buy a drill, they want to buy a hole, lol.

What the fuck are you talking about, I'm not asking for a fucking handout. I'm looking for potential career opportunities ir options, not an instant paycheck. If I wanted easy money I'd sell myself on the streets.

You didn't even know what your own analogy meant you fucking inbred. The hole would be a handout, while the drill would be hardwork. I'm searching for the best drill, you fucking idiot.

you can't even pass your third attempt at community college you dumb fuck, you're in no position to call anyone an idiot

Attached: Zuckerberg Appologizes for Cambrige Analytica Problem.jpg (554x369, 37K)

The only thing holding me back was math, as I've never been good at math. English is one of my better subjects, and you used an analogy.l, which falls under english. In that realm I can call you whatever the fuck I want as I've mastered it.

But since you're so smart, Mr. Smartypants, what do you do as an occupation?

Attached: 2f4b8aafc9d0a8a066a9008930729984a84a7de2_full.jpg (184x184, 14K)

not op but im in community college now to be with my girlfriend even though i qualified for 4 year schools.

are you niggas saying im dumber than dumb??? i knew i wouldnt be able to function in school without people i knew

I'm OP and I'm telling you that you shouldn't have done that. I hope it works out with her but that shit is very risky, I know people who followed their Bf/Gf and it didn't last at all. But I dislike the "Community College is for retards meme". It's fucking annoying.

I'm a third year nursing student (going into final year) who works for the gubberment during summer.

I hope your mom comes under my care so I can cock-slap her

Attached: 8fbb267e6e31dac70b5f89e7312add92.jpg (600x450, 39K)

You insult me, yet take the easiest route for brainlets there is? Pathetic

sorry can't hear you over that 70k starting salary, with potential to make 160k starting, 210k peak with a 2 year masters

Attached: tumblr_oe8qhzMi1j1rjnp0ro1_1280.jpg (750x750, 93K)

did i mention 34-40 hr work weeks, (+ potential to make 100k with overtime) benefits, job security, and international accreditation?

Attached: fashwave-body-image-1485805450.jpg (1200x675, 221K)

i may be pathetic, and have a cushy government job waiting for me whenever i get tired of standing on my feet for 8 hours a day, but atleast i passed community college

Attached: wallhaven-521058.jpg (1920x1080, 2.84M)

one more, just for the clout

best wishes for your mom though

Attached: 547691_1.jpg (630x630, 75K)

Was that supposed to be a burn? I only discussed my mother's issues and my lack of mathematical skills, I've also been dealing with a variety of other familial issues that prevented me from attend 2 semesters. I'm held back because of that amd the one time I failed math. But good one. I'm glad your life is going swell and you aren't dealing with some serious family problems. Congrats
Yeah. Thanks. I like the Trump wave stuff btw.

this is Jow Forums. not /b/. I hope I never see your shitty reddit images on here ever again you fucking underage troglodyte.

Attached: 3PeNG1Jr.png (1366x768, 2.33M)

nah mate, it may not mean much, but my apologies to you though, user, im a bit drunk and pissed off, i know how it is to struggle in school because life kicks you in the ribs

if you want a serious answer, i'd just go do some lynda.com shit. my local library has it for free for people who are in my city, so i'd assume yours does too. learn some marketable stuff off of the taxpayer's dime and see if you can find some programming or web design job that will let you work from home atleast half of the time

how old are your siblings? you may be the oldest child, but you have your entire life to live, if they are older than 18, they should pitch in too, atleast watching her if you decided to go work a part time job at an entry-level place

another good thing you can do, is customer support

most of the time, given that you have a phone and internet, they will pay for your training and you can take calls all day doing like credit card customer support, or verizon customer support or something in the comfort of your home

and yeah, trumpwave stuff is pretty dank

thats all i can say though user, godspeed

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Yeah OP hate to break it to you but if you can't even get through community college for three years you're too stupid/lazy for programming or anything that will make you money, really

Plenty of people do web stuff from home so you can but have worldwide competition, there's free stuff all over the internet on how. Reddit would probably be a better place.
This is not from my experience but if you live in the us start to get your mother on disability and supplemental disability (I don't remember the actual names).