My Girlfriend Makes Me Want to Blow my Brains Out

Im just going to jump right in. Today after class my gf and were going to see each other. We were either going be at her place or mine. I told her either or is fine but I'm leaving early to go to the gym. She said how long are going to see each other, I told her 2-3 hours, and then the shit show ensued. Ive told her in the past that on Mondays I'm going to the gym, so this isn't new knowledge. We see each other quite often, and Saturday we went on a date. We talked on the phone, and every time she hung up, she would call back. The last thing she said was, "Guess who messaged me". And of course it was the dude that was into her before our relationship started, and would continue to try to get her attention when we were together (theres a whole other story for that bullshit. So I'm fucking over it, if you need more details ill give it. But who's acting childish, is it me or her? What the fuck

Attached: 62128e9345cdb6eb559ba35cfd1b4a90.jpg (724x927, 132K)

sounds like you need to sit down and have an actual conversation about your feelings and about how actions have effects on you. Just talk to her dude

No she wants to pretend to give it all she has before she leaves you for that other guy. Get out, you dont deserve that shit user

Lol, this is beyond that point. Does she sound like the kind of person who is mature enough to sit down and engage in a conversation like that? He's her boyfriend, not her therapist

Better to just dump the child

She told me I was making it seem like it was a booty call, because I was only going to be there for a couple of hours. Ive been with this girl for a year and a half, not once have I ever looked at her like that.

OP, she's not happy, and although its incredibly childish and stupid of her, this is how she's showing it. You need to talk to her, tell her that you can't change your life around because she needs more attention from you, and if she isn't ready for that, then maybe she isn't ready for a relationship. If she wants you to be in good physical condition, if she cares about your health or understands that going to the gym is important to you, and respects that sometimes people need their own time for themselves, then she'd let you go to the gym. It really sounds like something bad is brewing in her head, and from personal experience she might be cheating physically or emotionally on you. At the least she's toying with the idea in her head because she's perceiving that you don't care about her, or spend enough time with her. Make her see that couldn't be further from the truth, but at the same time tell her she needs to respect who you are and what you do. You're not throwing her to the side, you're trying your best to juggle the important things in your life.

This is the problem. you're too attatched to her which is your problem not hers. Females always test and play mind games with you. It's your fault for falling for them, not hers because it's their nature.

If she says "guess who called me" she's just trying to stir shit, in other words disrespecting you. If i was you, i'd act all nice etc and as if nothings wrong. Then when you hangout fuck her from behind but whisper into her ear "who's my dirty slut? thats right, you are" and fuck her rough.

Then after that, tell her "by the way, if you want to continue talking to that guy it's your choice but i'll be gone" When she argues back only respond with "Do you understand?" untill she says yes do not say anything else

>guess who just messaged me
100% of the time this is a girl trying to tell you that she has other options because she's not getting what she wants from you. It's not always a conscious thing that they do, but even unconsciously they are trying to extract a jealous reaction that makes them feel more wanted by you.

Sounds like she might be (definitely is) projecting something... The question is what? Do you get her off regularly? Sex life healthy enough? She sounds insecure at the very least. Can you have an adult conversation about your future together, or is it time to just break it off?

honestly the
>guess who just messaged me
is unrecoverable behavior for me. i would see no other option than to tell her "i guess he has your attention then" and move on.

if someone is willing to try and lord that over your head to stop you from maintaining a healthy habit, they'll just get worse.

Weewwww slow down there cowboy. It could very likely be that she was just feeling shitty and unwanted and was trying to think of some way to get your attention and seem cool so she said "guess who just messaged me" so you guys could laugh about it and she could feel cool. There's not any indication she's "lording it over" or is even very methodical in her texting.

Women aren't men. You interpret everything as what it would be if you had said it, but it wasn't you who said it it was some stupid teen girl.

Really? If she regularly engages in that sort of pissant behavior, I'd agree, but sometimes people fuck up and say stupid shit because they're feeling insecure or need more attention than usual or whatever.

After a year and a half she still doesn't love you enough to understand the gym is something beneficial to your health and well being and doesn't want you to improve as a person?
Fuck that

how long do you think it takes her to get into those pants?

I mean, christ, look at her.

agreed

What's the problem ?
Are either of your cheating ?

Yeah, she be cray. I had a GF once that said I was only using her for sex, when two days ago we spent the whole day together babysitting her little bro, walking around Ikea and watching movies.
It just means she wants an excuse to be pissed off. And if she wants to have an excuse like that she is crazy. And if she's crazy - dump her.

How old is the op and the gf? Seems kind of petty

)

They're both in highschool

Get off Jow Forums , you're underaged douchebag . This isn't a board to discuss highschool relationships

Just leave her. People like that don't deserve the precious moments of your life. If she wants to play games with you now, like this, then she will in the future. Maybe she isn't satisfied. Who the fuck knows? That's not the issue. What is the issue is how she is dealing with that problem, and the fact that she's roping you around instead of having a serious talk is the problem. Go find someone worth your respect.

>The last thing she said was, "Guess who messaged me". And of course it was the dude that was into her before our relationship started..."

This is probably a signal to move on. Her behavior is immature and disrespectful - I learned the hard way. Went into a relationship with firm boundaries, great friends and a strong sense of my own identity, but got sucked up into all the bullshit and the mind games and came out of it tired, bewildered and a few less friends.

It isn't worth staying in a toxic relationship, even if you enjoy it 70 or 80% of the time. Don't listen to your dick, don't let her walk all over you, don't lose friends over it.