How do I finish the job?

Just tried hanging myself while having a nice warm shower. I blacked out for sure and remember having some weird/funny dream's. No idea what the dreams we're about though.
How do I finish the job?

Attached: 1521948768677.png (414x419, 273K)

how are you not dead? honestly though i dont have anywhere in my house to hang a rope either , kinda wish i had a gun but i hear that can leave a mess

I have a gun but don't really want to use it because then my sister in-law would have to see that mess and all the neighbors would know about it.

They would find out eventually anyways. Just choose the quickest way out, nothing matters when you are gone.

Please don’t, user :(

Attached: 8669BB05-27AA-4666-BB24-0FB011C800DB.jpg (539x412, 47K)

ya actually you cant do much better then a gun , tie like a pillow to the back of your head or grab a towel lol. wish i had a gun :

I like the pillow idea. I'll do that and I'll have to use a stick to push on the trigger because it's a long gun. Should I wear sunglasses or something in case my eyes blow out?

What's wrong user

if your useing a shotty yea id put tape over your eyes , if its just a rifle your eyes will be fine

just don't do it in your house or wherever you live so no one has to clean up

Yeah I'm not doing that. My brother just bought this house too. Where would be a good place to do it? I was thinking the beach because no one will be there but someone would find me before fly's got to me. Also if I shot myself in the back of my head with my .30 cal, could my family have and open casket?

if your going to pussy out at least come over to my house and shoot me , i dont have the luxury of a gun

i figure a forested area would be the best place if you're concerned about people finding you

This seems really rushed...

I think you should do a lot more research about hanging yourself properly if you're really sure about it. If you do it properly you can reduce the amount of pain you feel dramatically. It can actually be really painful because you are basically supporting the weight of your heavy body with your chin/neck. And when you don't have enough oxygen going to your brain you risk damaging it and I'm sure the last thing you want is waking up and being actually retarded, not just feeling that way.

I don't think suicide is okay unless it's planned and decided on WELL in advance. Not only because it's a lot safer/more guaranteed but because if someone's doing it at the last minute it's probably being done for the wrong reasons. It shouldn't be a decision made based off strong emotion and misery, but thought out, written down, and reasoned through.

I have been planning and thinking about it from a very very young age. I'm going to kill myself before I turn 19. The hanging wasn't painful when I black out obviously. Only reason I woke up was because I had the rope tied around a handle and then the other end in my left hand. I when I blacked out I must have let go of the rope in my hand.

NO
Holy shit
Fuck no, dude, you;re not even 19...?
You're literally just hitting adulthood, probably haven't even lived on your own yet, or barely.
Shit dude. Basically up until 18 you're under the thumb of your parents and teachers. Forced though school, you've been led and shaped by other people almost your entire life. Around this period is where you actually begin to escape that and live on your own terms. I really don't think you should deny yourself that opportunity. I think you should give yourself a few more years at least...

Literally my whole life I've been a brainlet and a shut in. I have always felt like depressed and full of anxiety. Nothing interests me. I want to study at University and get a degree but I don't even have motivation to go to work. I've called in sick yesterday and today too. Only been there about 2 months and they all hate me because so I'll be getting fired soon.

It may not feel like it right now but you're in a period of rapid change in your life right (by virtue of being so young). If you make a prediction of what it'll be like in two or three years it's probably going to be pretty wrong. The people will change, the location will likely change, your understanding of the world will change. The technology will change, the culture will, a lot of things. Your frontal lobe hasn't even fully matured yet, and won't be there for another 6 or so years.

I'll put it this way. Sometime down the line there's going to be at least some aspect of life your life that gets better.
Maybe you get together with a girl you like. She could be cute, or maybe even homely, shy, nice.
Maybe you find the motivation to go to school and experience the student life. You meet a few awkward people like you and you go to movies together, hang out, go to bars. You get to bitch about shitty profs and be inspired by good ones.
Maybe you'll find a chill job with people that get you. You use your money to buy yourself video games and fuck around on the weekends, just generally enjoying your spare time.
It's quite likely that you'll experience at least one these things, or something like them. Image yourself in these sorts of positions, smiling, laughing. Perhaps you're still depressed but there are still those moments of happiness you can count on.

Now picture what you'll look like then if you kill yourself this year. I really don't think this is the trade off you want to make. I think you should at least give yourself a chance to experience those things. You should also probably go to therapy, get someone to help you enjoy life more so you can build towards something better. Especially if you haven't tried therapy before, but even if you have you should just go again.

I haven't changed one bit in my entire 18 years. I've tried but ugh I'm done. I'm just done.

Finish the job by waiting 60-70 years. You’ll have a lot of fun and then you lll go to sleep and just not wake up. (Seriously though, it gets good in the 20s please please please wait) >pic unrelated

Attached: D95334D6-4E50-4CC8-9C7C-3416E9438A37.jpg (750x668, 173K)

Not OP, but this was something I needed to hear. Thanks, user. Hope you're doing fine on your end.

go to syria and join the ypg. seriously if its come to this than you might as well have a good death. dont die a boring death, then someone might remember when your gone and if you survive the chaos of war you outlook on life will change.

Attached: Comrade_a17470_5498444.jpg (511x391, 63K)