Tell a girl you love her

>tell a girl you love her
>request anal
>she says nah

will he stop loving?

Attached: 152120149.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

i guess it depends on how important doing anal is?

he brings it up every time we fuck

Bad news: he already doesn't love you.

let him do it after taking a really nasty shit that'll turn him away from it

Assholes and love have nothing to do with each other, young ones.

ok I figured that was the case

Attached: 1522195703004.jpg (400x261, 27K)

i thought this was from the guys perspective asking in a weird way if that no anal means he should stop lovin.
his options are either keep pushing it or drop it, and then its either be satisfied with what he's getting or get it from somewhere else.
then its either you keep denying or give in
i dunno senpai, just ask him if its a dealbreaker for the relationship

delusion at it's finest.
Initially no but in the long run yes. Men are sexual creatures, if he is a "man" he will either find another women to satisfy him or will "become distant" and eventually breakup.

my advice is find a boyfriend that suits your wants (one that doesn't like anal), because this one wants it and will get it one way or anther.

How do i know? Cheated on girlfriend.

You don't love him either so don't cry. If your boyfriend wants anal you give it to him unless you don't love him.

>if my significant other wants to make a suicide pact and i don't agree then i don't love them

Nonsense.

>just ask him if its a dealbreaker for the relationship
too autistic for that

what I suspected. I actually wouldn't give a shit if he got it somewhere else seems fair but I don't want to lose his love

Attached: 1522192635712.jpg (500x600, 105K)

if you won't discuss things with him and just hope for the best, it's entirely up to him and there isn't really any surefire way to tell what will happen in the future if you continue to avoid bringing it up.

If a girl won't let you put it in her butt, she doesn't love you.

Lets be real here
Anal is physically nothing special and is exclusively a power move

it's the forbidden temple

This. Also it's fucking gross.

Attached: yourOpinion.jpg (394x406, 48K)

I'd give it to someone I was married to. until then permanent damage for something I'm not in to seems steep cost

Attached: 1522192959079.jpg (485x600, 65K)

>permanent damage

Attached: facepalm.jpg (300x300, 13K)

did I fall for meme? thought leaky assholes were a part of the package

Attached: 1522192878400.jpg (852x1280, 220K)

Maybe you should do some research. But either way, you're well within your rights to deny him this. The way he continues to pester you about it, though, suggests he does not respect your boundaries and this is a huge red fag. I mean flag.

I took your "memes" to mean that you're anorexic and don't want to be completely destroyed during sex. In which case, your bf should understand why anal isn't for you.

that's.. true??
How can you say you love someone if you can't even do suicide pact with him/her?

Please eat a sandwich.

>Saying no to something without trying it
Sounds like you're the one who doesn't love him.

Though if you're anorexic I guess you need to get over your eating/body image disorders first

Are you gay? Well have you tried having a cock shoved up your arse? Have you tried going to a gay sauna, and being fucked repeatedly by a large group of muscular men?

NO!? YOU HAVEN'T TRIED IT? WELL, HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED? GEEZ YOU'RE PROBABLY REALLY GAY IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED BEING GAY TO PROVE THAT YOU'RE NOT GAY.

NEXT UP: DO I LIKE BEING SHOT IN THE FACE

WELL I'VE NEVER TRIED IT BUT YOUR FUCKING STUPIDITY MAKES IT SOUND PRETTY DAMN APPEALING

>
>ok I figured that was the case

>
>ok I figured that was the case

If he'll risk injuring you / inflicting pain on you to get his jollies, you should kick him to the curb. I've only ever been with one gilr who liked anal (she fucking adored it actually)- none of the others I've known would go that way. I always thought anal was gross, and could not imagine how having a dick up your ass could be pleasant in any way, so though I've dished it out, I can certainly be ok without it. Yuck.

As someone who has an ex who wanted me to do anal with him when I was dating him, I agree. (Even now adays he still tries to be sexual with me and tells me that he wants to still try anal)

>
>Please eat a sandwich.

Definitely. Please eat. You way too thin

noooo he's done things to my ass to 'try it out' and it hurts I don't want to try further I clench my teeth when he does fingers I can't take it further

I am anorexic but I don't think that adjusts my asshole size

Attached: 1522194407728.jpg (500x334, 27K)

Dont let him hurt you. He sounds like a cunt. Dump him.

you can't just jam something in there and expect it to feel good you stupid cunt, you need to stretch your ass out so it can take a dick if you want to do that.

You sound like you know first hand, fucking queer

i'll beat you up

I've tried sucking dick. I didn't like it.

And
>hurr durr how do you know you don't like doing something that obviously kills you
Retard

Oh see that makes morse sense. You've tried it a bit. Did he just go full force in with no lube though? That's a huge mistake guys always make and ruin their chances

OK yeah his version of lube is just spit. Sooo. maybe if I get him a real bottle of lube and drug up I can give him what he wants and not lose the love. still worried about a leaky ass though I get split results when I google I don't want to be ruined unless I'm with the guy forever gay but fuck it

Attached: 1521750915243.jpg (400x534, 59K)

Lube up and take a finger. Don't just jump to having his dick in your ass. It could actually break you since you're anorexic

Don't drug up. You want to be able to feel when it's uncomfortable or hurts because that's when you know your body is being damaged.

Spit is absolutely not enough. You need a good quality lube, silicone or a type of water-based specifically made for anal so it doesn't dry up quickly.

He also needs to slow the fuck down. Especially since he dove in so rough and unprepared and has caused you pain, he's going to need to back way the hell up and do a lot of work first. You need to start to associate anal play of any sort with pleasure instead of pain. If you expect pain, you're going to clamp up and that makes pain more likely.

He needs to stop penetration altogether for a while and just play around on the outside, until you grow comfortable enough to try something very small. You need to be able to be relaxed. If he tries to push too fast again it's only going to cause more damage and make it more unlikely to work. Please make sure he understands that.

Also, the area is muscular. You may be a little "loose" afterwards, but you shouldn't get leaky. The only way to stretch it out to that extent is to go for really massive toys. A typical dong size wouldn't be enough to cause leaks. And even if it does, a little bit of time will correct it.

Are you fucking serious. Drop this guy and get some self respect.

Also ask him if you can assfuck him first. Only fair.
He's asking you to do something you don't enjoy.

>Also ask him if you can assfuck him first
what that isn't attractive to me at all though

my main question wasn't about the reality of leaky assholes or anorexics breaking in half I just want to know how many guys here would retract love if they couldn't get anal when that is all they want I love the guy back but I need to escape if this sexual desire isn't in the cards for us I can't and it hurts that is just how it is an hero or no it is how it is mayn

Attached: 135165.png (1490x1208, 754K)

I’ll just put this here. The first time me and my gf had anal it was awkward but it wasn’t kind of good t the same time. Not the sensation wise but the trust aspect. She trusted me not to hurt her, I trusted her to stop when she didn’t want to. Later we had fill out anal. It was just nice because it was different and I knew she really didn’t care for it but she did it for me because she loved me. I asked maybe a couple time later but I don’t really care if she turns me down for it. In my mind she when above and beyond just to satisfy me.
So if you simply don’t want to just say you will never. But it can make yous feel closer if you trust eachother.

I love this story makes me want go for it

Attached: 1523147754861.jpg (677x915, 178K)

If you do, get lube, don’t just stop immediately, remember why you’re doing it, and if it doesn’t work that time try again at a later point.

You say no but he's still pushes, people in this thread are still trying to push/persuade you into it. You're not a person that's allowed to make choices to them, I doubt they even consider you a person.
If a guy wants to put it in your butt he's bisexual, wants to degrade you, and only cares about sex. When he's done using you he'll toss you aside.

Lol I married the girl that let me put it in her butt. Stop being a weirdo giving bad advice. It’s up to her how she feels about it. Telling her all he wants is sex and is using her is just “persuading” her too

ITT literal buttblasted roasties vent about letting the wrong fuckboy jam his sausage up their pooper.

If done properly and with loving gentle preparation anal can be sensual and result in orgasms for both parties.

Attached: 1522431760833.jpg (493x493, 33K)

Better yet, let him do it whilst you're taking a nasty shit on his dick (eat Indian or Mexican beforehand).

I'm a bloke, but thank you for being so generous with your assumptions - I can tell it takes a lot of effort.

Then what are you on about pushing for anal means you dont love someone?

Exactly what it says on the tin mate.

Are you saying that OPs boy has no love? That I would agree with. Correct me if I am mistaken in thinking that you are saying "pushing for anal in a relationship means you dont love someone"

I would say that relentlessly and routinely pushing for a sexual act your partner clearly isn't interested in indicates that you're more interested in your own sexual gratification than their comfort and happiness. That's very difficult (if even possible) to reconcile with loving them.