My bf is acting weird

So me and this guy started dating again. We had previously been together for 3 years and I messed things up and broke up with him. But he had since forgave me and we finally got back together. So in the beginning everything was great, especially the sex. But I got busy and I was annoyed at him for something that honestly wasn’t his fault. So I stopped having sex with him. He still tried a lot, I kept telling him no, which then got annoying too. It’s been almost two months since we’ve done anything sexually. He seemed to stop trying to have sex a couple weeks ago and now he doesn’t do stuff for me anymore. So I tried having sex with him and he just told me he really wasn’t interested. That made me feel like shit and I don’t know why he doesn’t want to. We used to have sex almost everyday before, but now apparently he doesn’t want to. What can I do to get him to be interested in me again? Do you think he’s cheating? Should I break up with him?

Attached: 0A15AB43-2E3D-4F4F-828F-463AC362320F.png (300x256, 102K)

You're a terrible partner by the sounds of it. Withholding sex because you're annoyed is cruel and immature. You should break up with him because he deserves better.

The reason he doesn't want sex with you any more is because you shattered his confidence by denying him over and over. Denying a partner sex because you're being pretty is a surefire way to ruin an intimate relationship.

If you really want him back you have a lot of repentance ahead.

You got annoyed at something that wasn't his fault, and gave him the cold shoulder. Now he's doing the same thing back.

It could be payback, in which case both of you are childish, or it could be him emotionally moving on, in which case it's entirely your fault since you acknowledge that whatever happened before wasn't his fault.

In either case, what you need to do is to sit down and talk with him. No amount of advice you get here will help you work through this.

You were mad at him for something that’s not his fault. Just confront him and say you’re sorry and talk about it, then blow his mind and destroy his penis.

Well I dont feel like having sex because I’m annoyed and now I’m more annoyed he doesn’t want to. I asked him if he wasnted to but he just said he doenst feel like it. Like where would even start to try and earn him back?

I mean it’s technically not his fault but his friend trashed me at a bar one night saying he thought I was bad for him. Then he yelled at me for screaming at him over it. I don’t see why I should be sorry. His choice of friends.

I don’t feel like talking to him. He’s already tried talking to me about it but I have nothing to say. He tells me that he doenst feel as close to me and thinks we should be more intimate. If he thinks all a relationships is, is just sex shouldn’t he find someone else? Like how is it my fault for him wanting to have more sex than me.

By being a mature woman about it. When you're annoyed, you should sit down and discuss why in a reasonable way rather than bottling it up and withholding sex. The key to healthy a relationship is communication.

You being annoyed and not having sex because you won't address the issue is so incredibly emotionally immature that he probably struggles to see you as a beautiful adult woman. That sort of behaviour is more appropriate for a hormonal highschool girl 3 weeks into a relationship.

In his head, he's probably looking for a way out because he's seeing a pattern in your behaviour that causes him to feel bad about himself.

You need to change yourself, not look for an easy quick fix to get him to fuck you. My advice is be warm and supporting while working on yourself, open all channels of communication, and be up front and level headed when you are annoyed. The problem in this situation is entirely you and sounds like it has nothing to do with your boyfriend cheating, so I wouldn't worry about that.

My advice for if you want to fuck fast is say "all of our problems aside, I'm here if you want to fuck me, just say the word big boy".

>He’s already tried talking to me about it but I have nothing to say
>He tells me that he doenst feel as close to me
>he thinks all a relationships is, is just sex

Can you not see how little sense you're making? Either you're an actual idiot or this is high quality bait.

If bait, nicely played.

If it involves a lot of work then maybe it’s not worth it. When we first started talking again I told him I wanted to stay where we were for a while but I decided I wanted to move after I’m done school. He’s told me that he will not move on such short notice. Like if he actually loved me he should support my dreams and move with me but instead he’s complaining about our “intamacy”, or how I talk about his loser friends. Like I don’t understand him. A couple months ago he seemed happy as can be but now that we haven’t had sex he’s all a sudden distant. To the point that when I tried having sex he didn’t care. I think he’s just being ridiculous.

>If it involves a lot of work then maybe it’s not worth it.
>if he actually loved me he should support my dreams and move with me
>how I talk about his loser friends

This has to be bait. Well played.

If not, holy shit you are fucked in the head.

By the sound of it you really are bad for him. What makes you feel so entitled to not look at your relationship deeper and see that you aren't good together. The fact that you broke up the first time because of your dumbass, and he took you back not only shows that you are a bad person but that he's a really good guy. If you care at all for or about him, brake up with him.

I don’t get why you keep saying it’s bait. We dated for 3 years before. It’s not like it should be a fresh start relationship where big moves are out of the question. And how would it not be a waste of time if I plan on moving soon with or without him? Like that’s his choice to stay here if he wants, if he does then obviously he doesn’t love me.

I don’t see how I’m “entitled”. We don’t have to both give 50/50 for it to work. I’m busier than he is so he should make more of an effort. I don’t want to break up with him. I want him to be interested in me and stay with me.

You aren't looking for help, you're looking for validation.

The consensus is in, you're your own problem. You have all the advice now to move forward, whether you choose to use it and grow as a person and as a couple is up to you.

Attached: 1408706925435.jpg (238x250, 6K)

Ok. I’ll try talking to him but I don’t feel like I should have to change. Either he loves me as I am or he doenst. Like I could find another man in a day if I wanted to anyway. I’d just rather it be him.

Love is a compromise

when he asks for sex and you don't feel like it, just give him a handie

Woman to woman (if this isn’t in fact clever bait) you sound really awful. I would never do anything of the things you’ve done to your boyfriend nor would I talk the way you do about the issues you are having.

If I pulled the “not have sex for 2 months because I’m annoyed crap” on my boyfriend he would dump me because he wouldn’t want to be with a crazy passive aggressive asshole.
Your boyfriend is either a total beta or has a low IQ for staying with you.

You sound like a very selfish and insecure person.

this is bait you brainlets fucking hell

Update.
I talked to him about it and it didn’t go well. I said I thought it was weird he didn’t want to have sex with me and I don’t get why he wouldn’t move with me if he loved me. At first he was just kinda silent and after probing him him said “The reason I don’t want to be intimate with you is it’s become too “one-sided” he said something about how he kept trying but it’s just became frustrating to the point even thinking about it’s became “off putting”. The he said how I gave him an attitude about it was ridiculous because of how many times I’ve shot him down. Guys are supposed to want to have sex. The he said he’d would never leave considering how things have been between us. That he feels like we’d live together yet still not make time for him. Anyway, he ended up leaving for a bit and came back with a letter and the letters I wrote him asking him to take me back. He ended up saying that he loves me but he doenst see a future between us anymore. He didn’t directly blame me but everything he was saying was definitely aimed at me. I got pissed because I’m trying to convince this guy to stay and he just broke up with me. Maybe he’s really just another pos. I hate men.
Oh and the letter basically just says what he said to me saying “in case we just start talking over eachother”

This has to be bait

I congratulate the character of your story by the name boyfriend. He nutted up and realized you rang off the either crazy or so far your own ass you cant see the sun scale
Sage goes in every field

I want this to not be bait because there are so many chicks like you who deserve to be broken up with for acting this way. Good for him. He’s acting like a man finally.

You are an awful human being. Get out of your head for one second. You stop having sex with him and basically physically ignore his needs for 8 weeks. Then you try manipulating him into doing things for you with sex. Great relationship you got there.
Women:
>I feel sexually objectified
>use sex to manipulate partner
Wtf

You don't withhold sex in a relationship, it's one thing to just not be in the mood, it's just a total bitch move. You get pissed that he turned you down once, now imagine how he feels getting turned down for 2 months, for some shit he didn't even do!

It's crazy birches like you that give the rest of us sane women a bad name.

Yeah but why does it just have to be about his needs and not mine. Like I’m not gonna have sex with him if I’m annoyed. He has his own hand if it’s that much of an issue for him. He should be in a relationship because he likes me not because he likes sex too much. All he’s said to me since I’ve tried texting him was to “leave me alone”. Like I’m not gonna just bail on the relationship just because he doenst like how things are.

>So I tried having sex with him and he just told me he really wasn’t interested
Do we even have to tell you that this is a big red flag? Maybe the biggest.

>So I tried having sex with him and he just told me he really wasn’t interested
Wait so why does she call him "boyfriend"?

He’s a grown man. Rejection is different for men. I know technically it wasn’t his fault but if his friends weren’t such pos then I wouldn’t of gotten mad. He chose his friends and that his problem not mine. I’m not gonna sit here and not say shit to his friends because I have the right to say what I want. Like he told me to not call his friends losers but honestly they are. Everytime they go out the manage to drink. It’s stupid as fuck. Plus his one friend straight up told me that he didn’t like me. Like what an asshole. I just want my boyfriend back. He just needs to lose his friends then maybe we wouldn’t have as much problems.

We’ve been dating for a few months and had dated for years previous. He didn’t say he wasn’t interested in me just he wasn’t interested in sex. Which is stupid because when aren’t guys interested in sex lol?

>Which is stupid because when aren’t guys interested in sex lol?
Sweet summer child, not everyone is as thirsty as the NEETs here

You're either an idiot or a troll. If it's the former, I'm sorry, but you're a fucking trash girlfriend.

Yeah but he was always into it before. He literally told me he’d fuck me 5 times a day if we had the time and I let him. But now all a sudden after not having sex with him for two months he’s against it? Shouldn’t he be rearing to go?

He's probably fucking someone else then?

Sometimes I wish I could perform this kind of mental gymnastics

That’s what I was thinking but he’s not a person to just sleep with people. Hell it took me two months to get him to when we first met. Also I haven’t seen any new contacts or anything on his phone, and he doesn’t talk to any other girls

You seem neurotic as fuck. His friend/s sound like they were right and he is making the right call with someone as selfish as you

This is bait

His friends are losers that don’t deserve the air they breath. Their opinions are fucking stupid and they should keep it to themselves.

Thanks for belittling my issue to “bait”. I’m looking for any way to get him back but I’m not gonna just do whatever he wants. I need a reasonable solution

I can't tell if this is bait or not, but first things first:
1. This is 100% your fault, your doing, and you deserve every single thing you get from hereon out.
2. You don't know how to communicate, you're too proud and childish, and you will destroy any relationship you get into with that attitude.
3. Whatever you did, you done fucked up, and it's probably too late to save it now.

A reasonable solution is to leave him alone, or apologize for the massive problem you have created. Your wants do not come before your partner's self respect. Have some goddamned empathy and quit acting like a psychopath. Men are not sex dispensers.

"Their opinions are stupid" yet you're the one posting on Jow Forums for help? If you can't respect the people he wants in his life, then why should he respect you and keep you in his life?

Holy fuck this bitch lol

He's getting sex from someone else. You fucked up.

Lady you sound fucking crazy.

>withhold sex
>make bf depressed
>bf confides in friend
>friend gives gf solid advice
>you freakout

Yeah he's definitely busting his nut in other girls, and he should.

Why are his friends losers? Because they don't respect you? Are their dumb opinions that you're a toxic person for him? What are some of your hot opinions, they're not good for him i'm gonna guess? You clearly don't respect him or people he associates himself with so why would he want to be around you, because you can dispense holes for him?

If you don't like his friends, then don't hang around him and his friends. I'm assuming he's a grown man and can make his own decisions about who he hangs out with. Does he like all your friends? Would you be willing to cut contact with a friend that he doesn't like? I seriously doubt it.

You're not looking for anyway, you're looking for a way that suits your own selfish agenda.

It seems like you think you're,entitled to spout off all your bullshit without consequences, then cry about someone else's opinion. You probably want this poor guy around just to feed your ego, not because you actually want to be with him.

I'm curious why you 2 broke up the first time.

I broke up because I was feeling depressed and another guy kept flirting with me. I figured my bf was the cause of my depression and dumped him. After hooking up with the other guy I realized that I was stupid but he was obv really hurt so I just did my own thing for half a year then tried getting into contact with him again.

And no my friends aren’t losers like his. Mine actually are getting college degrees whole his work construction. Plus they used to do dumb stuff all the time, like illegal stuff. Plus they always bitch they don’t get to see him enough. Like he’s my bf not yours. They’re just stupid and I wish they’d go away.

What do I have to apologize for? You sound like him. Asking me to apologize for stuff. I am who I am, he should get over it.

how about you just go find another guy like you say you can “in a day” and work your mental fuckery on them, poor fucker has dealt with you enough.

and before you come back with anything you openly fucking admitted that you blocked off sex for something that wasn’t his fault then got pissy when he dosnt want to have sex. and you can’t just assume that every guy is willing to just drop their pants on the spot and have sex, it is not the sole thing on every guy’s mind all of the time.

friends have a right to see friends...you don’t get to control of his life you fucking psycho.

You're definitely trolling.

Going to college does not equal intelligence, considering how much money and time those people are spending depending on the degrees these people are already advancing their careers and increasing a surplus of cash for themselves and getting real world experience while getting out you're friends are going to complain about not getting hired even though they spent all that time and money in college and were fed the meme

Yeah but his friends are assholes. He honestly should just drop them out of his life. He has a girlfriend and should spend his weekends with me not them. Like if I’m sick he should be there to take care of me. If I’m lonely he should be there to keep me company. He can’t do that if he’s out doing stupid stuff like drinking or going camping with his loser friends.

You’re definitely not helping me try to fix things

How is he the victim? He’s the one now not willing to play ball and now he fucking left me and won’t even answer. Like he’s the pos for breaking up with me even though he “loves” me. Like way to lead me on

>getting back together with an ex
>using sex as a bargaining wedge
Your relationship is dysfunctional.

this thread is a joke but this post gets me
thank you stranger

How’s it dysfunctional? I made a mistake and he forgave me after a while. Sex isn’t a right it’s a privilege

Lmao, if this is true, then I'm happy for him. Thank fuck the guy could figure out he deserves better.

if you are trolling i give you an A+.

if not you are the worst girlfriend imaginable. I hope he is impregnating your best friend as we speak.

Well OP, aren't you just the pinnacle of human trash. He should've kicked you in the face when you contacted him.
If you're an adult i hope you stay single for the rest of your life to spare good people the burden of having to experience you.

Attached: slava-fokk-everythingwithatwist-18.jpg (730x555, 295K)

Damn, it's all about you isn't it? You're too selfish to be in a relationship, unless you find a total cuck that's willing to put up with you. You only talk about your needs while completely dismissing his, then wonder why he doesn't want to be with you. So you're not just selfish, you're fucking stupid too. Also, fuck you, drinking and camping are awesome.

Holy fuckballs, you are truly mentally unwell. Quit trashing up this guys life, seek professional help, take a few years or maybe even a decade away from dating, get your shit together, and maybe, just maybe after that try with a different guy.

Professional help? If you’re talking about therapy then no. Therapist are useless.

I’m not dismmissing his needs. He doenst need to have sex all the time. It should be when we both want to not just him. As for his friends like I said they’re losers. There’s no reason he should hangout with them at all.

He’s hardly a good person. If he was I wouldn’t have to come here to ask for help with him. If he was a good person he’d accept who I am and get over it.

I'm talking about seeing a full blown PsyD, followed by a LCSW. You have some serious, and I mean serious mental health issues. I get explaining to someone with aspd or npd that they have a total lack of empathy which is why they need help is kinda pointless, but I'm still going to. For the love of society, fix yourself before you cause more damage, if not for the sake of others, for the sake of a well ordered society.

Yeah I doubt he would. My best friend is a gay guy and my other is not his type in the slightest. Maybe I’m not the best gf but I’m not awful.

Anyone in psych fields are scam artists. None of it works. The only issue I have is some depression sometimes. If he can’t handle me at my worst he doesn’t deserve me at my best.

I'm not going to act like every psych field member is a saint, but trust me, you have way more issues than depression. They are the kind that are going to hurt people around you again and again and again until you either fix yourself (good luck with this option) or get help. You show a complete lack of empathy, you are harming people you care about (restricting sex like you have is emotional abuse), you expect those who you have harmed to kowtow to your will, and you don't see yourself as the problem when everyone you've explained your situation to here has stated that you are the problem, literally everyone here. Think about that from an outside view if you can (you may honestly be so ill that you can't). Please try to imagine if some stranger explained all of this in the same manner around you. If you won't get help from someone qualified, you need to fix yourself, not your boyfriend, not his loser friends, but you.

This seems to be a you problem, not a him problem. You shouldn't be in a relationship if you're going to play with peoples emotions and can't talk things out

You are an insufferable human being. Glad he's getting rid of your stupid cunt ass.

>needs only = sex
the absolute state of this whore

You dumped your bf to fuck another guy and then blamed it on your depression. You should have been thankful every day that he even took your ass back but instead you kept acting like a piece of shit.

>Should I break up with him?
Yes.
You slut.

>he doesn't need sex all the time

You clearly don't understand men.

This chick reminds me of an ex I had, so I wouldn't dismiss this as bait out of hand.

Well considering the time invested into the relationship, I'd say you should try to make things right with him, but first of all, what were you thinking?
This user is right. I can understand that sometimes you're not in the mood or you just don't want to, but sex is intimate, and it's a great chunk of what is an intimate relationship. You deliberately took the intimacy out of the relationship so it's no longer an "intimate relationship" it's a "relationship". At this point he might as well just call you his friend instead of his girlfriend, but enough of the bashing (my apologies), it's your job at this time to spark intimacy back into the relationship since you were the one thAt took it away. How will you do this? Well first of all, you have to explain why you withheld sex in the first place, and then in the middle of all the meaningful conversation you cut it off, get on your knees and grab his pants at the thigh area tell him that you miss slobbing on his big juicy cock, and that you want to have his children and other dirty shit like that. Ask him to do some wild kinky shit (which is depending on his interests) and let him fuck you wild. scream at him while hes pounding your ass from the back "PULL MY FUCKING HAIR." "SPANK ME" "IM YOUR LITTLE CUM SLUT, I WANNA TAKE THAT LOAD ALL OVER MY FACE".. and bam you got your relationship back like that.

lol, awesome.

This girl sounds too stubborn to take any golden advice like this.

I would say bait, but broads like this actually exist..

You're a bitch

You're the problem

>this much in denial about horrible emotional manipulation
What the fuck is wrong with you? Poor fucking guy, he deserves better.

So you’re telling me to just be his whore and that’ll fix it? How does that work if when I asked to have sex he turned me down?

You’re no help

>If he can’t handle me at my worst he doesn’t deserve me at my best.
This is the fucking picture of entitlement. "I can be a shitty person all I want and you just have to deal with it and maybe I'll actually act like a decent human being once in a blue moon."
Break up with him. He doesn't deserve this shit.

You conveniently forget that you withheld intimacy from him for a long period of time. To the the point that he no longer cares about you. You broke the relationship. You probably won't get him back.

This bitch tho. Fucking kill yourself cunt.

Yeah but it’s not my fault that I don’t want to have sex when I’m annoyed at him.

Maybe you’re right. He doesn’t derserve me. Because if he did maybe none of this would of happened in Thebes first place.

What he deserves is to get punched in the throat for leaving me over something this stupid

Do you think telling that I’ll kill myself would get him to talk to me? Honestly I don’t know what to do

>obvious bait gets 100+ replies
>even if it wasn't bait the OP would be such a shitty person he wouldn't deserve any advice

faggots

Nothing is your fault and nothing is your responsibility, apparently

>I'm not awful
That's where you're wrong. Can't you see that literally every single post in this thread says that you're a piece of shit. Maybe take a hint...

Dear God don't do that, you're already naturally a garbage person, don't try to make it worse.

All you've done is bitched about him in this thread, why do you even want him back?