“sorry no. You seem like a nice guy but I’m just not interested”

>“sorry no. You seem like a nice guy but I’m just not interested”
>less than a week later, strong indication she used her friends phone to call me a creepy bitch while drunk
>starts going out with a buddy of mine

Why in the actual holy bloody mother of fuck do women say this stupid fucking bullshit like it means anything?
Actually fuck off with that shit you lying little wretch

Attached: 21403CF3-719E-43A3-98F2-31D10C287ED2.jpg (351x420, 57K)

Would you rather she say "sorry no. You seem like a creepy bitch and I want nothing to do with you."?

Its called letting someone down nicely.

you are more than the opinion of one woman

I'm wondering what women have to do with this situation concerning one woman? Also, what kind of boring life do you have where this is childish drama bullshit is this important to you?

I loathe dishonesty so yes. I would have perferred something way more to the point than a pathetic attempt at “l don’t want to hurt someone feelies” just to go back on it out of nowhere for no reason at all

You can’t expect other people to adhere to the standards you’d prefer from yourself. If you don’t lie to anyone and say everything like it is then at least you aren’t being a bitch. Try that next time.also congrats for trying dude that’s the first step, just keep trying you will meet someone who isn’t a whiny cunt.

>You can’t expect other people to adhere to the standards you’d prefer from yourself.
Lying is looked down upon by society as a whole, is not just that user's quirk.
Plus if she wanted to lie at least she could've shut up later.
She's just a cunt, OP dodged a bullet.

>Also, what kind of boring life do you have where this is childish drama bullshit is this important to you?
I'm sure in your roastie rotten brain insulting people you know seems acceptable and no biggie, but it isn't.

>I'm sure in your roastie rotten brain insulting people you know seems acceptable and no biggie, but it isn't.
>Actually fuck off with that shit you lying little wretch

???

Well given how you reacted she probably made the wise decision to be subtle. You sound creepy and bitchy.

take it as a learning experience OP and fix yo creepiness

Creepy, no
Bitchy, well you could make argument for that but its more like incredibly frustrated and angry

Might have creeped her out, but she's actually a huge cunt. Dont let her get the better of you.
My nigga.

you don't get to decide that you're not creepy

other people and girls especially get to decide that

based on our one source, you're creepy, man

You seem creepy just from this thread and I've never even met you.

I think creepy really just means unattractive, to the person at least.

>says you seem nice but she's not interested
>is interested in someone else, so starts seeing him
>you are "incredibly frustrated and angry" over this
>make angry Jow Forums thread about it

Sorry buddy, you're a fucking creep.

not necessarily though attractiveness is definitely going to play a role. there are good looking creepsters out there and ugly normal guys.

Why because I’m pissed I was shafted and lied to and she drunkenly hooked up with a friend of mine and are now dating?

Idk anger seems like a pretty reasonable reaction to all this in the span of a week

>Idk anger seems like a pretty reasonable reaction to all this in the span of a week

No it's not. Grow the fuck up.

Anger is only reasonable as a response to assault or property crime.

she didn't owe you shit, dude. i hope she fucks your brother next. then your dad. then your mom.

>I was shafted
You were rejected. Don't be a bitch about it.

>and lied to
She didn't tell you to your face what a creep you are because she probably knew you'd react like this

>and she drunkenly hooked up with a friend of mine and are now dating?

None of your business in any way. Get your shit together.

Why? Please explain why it isn’t seeing as I fail to see why
I never claimed she did
Shafted, rejected, same thing. And I hate liars, would’ve actually handled it better up front than behind a screen after pretending to be nice

these autismo fucks are to be disregarded op

creepy doesn't even mean anything anymore, it's become this weird synonym for "behaving in a way that i find abnormal". It can mean vastly different things from person to person.

also you're giving this chick way to much leverage over you, one dumb hoe said you were creepy, the literally lonely male buzzword of the last decade. Stop caring so much.

>Shafted, rejected, same thing. And I hate liars, would’ve actually handled it better up front than behind a screen after pretending to be nice

bullshit, you're mad you got rejected because you felt entitled to her for whatever reason. this "she didn't tell me the truth" is just a smokescreen for you to be angry. it's 100% bullshit and you know it. people are often polite when rejecting others, it's just the nice thing to do. if she told you you were an ugly creepster, you'd be here complaining about that too.

you really pegged me user :^)

Attached: 1471847379335.jpg (861x1024, 136K)

Look how you're acting here. You're angry and entitled. I don't know exactly how you are in real life but if it's anything close to here she was uncomfortable telling you to your face you're creepy and weird. You're obviously unstable and having a fit that she would dare to get together with someone else.

Get your shit together. Learn how to actually socialize.